16-05-2006, 04:50 PM
News in ST 16May Ex-CAAC exec settles molestation case by paying
$20000 each to 2 women that he molested. With cost and lawyer's fees
maybe come up to 50K, could have satisfied all kinds of desires with
that kind of money. But with all that money all he get is to touch the
bottoms of 2 women. How sad.

bluezing
16-05-2006, 05:50 PM
maybe some ppl just like the trill..... knowing wat he did is wrong, but still do it purposely... or he thinks he's a hottie, after touching other ppl's ass, they will also flirt wif him... :D but like wat the papers said, he'll have more suffering when he go home face his wife... hahaha...

Kyser Soze
16-05-2006, 07:40 PM
The price of 2 women's butts -- $40000.
The action of touching the 2 women's butts -- Meaningless:D

onion_rings
16-05-2006, 10:00 PM
Haizz what a stupid fool he is...But untouchable things is always the best...That's why...:rolleyes: :D

kiatkiat
16-05-2006, 11:33 PM
what a waste :eek:
$40000 can bonk alot of angpai night club gal already...:(

Titslover
16-05-2006, 11:47 PM
KNN, tat is sg law. If you have $$$, can afford to pay, can engage a good lawyer, you can touch or squezee ur subordinates or colleagues (gal la of cos) anytime? The two gals oso damn jialat, willing to let him off just becos of $$$ ? They claim tat the $$$ will be donated to charity... NAH !!!! I strongly believe they will get some form of hidden compensation..... TIU! No bone gas! sia suey majority of sg gals.

Kyser Soze
17-05-2006, 04:19 PM
$40000 can bonk alot of angpai night club gal already...

Let's do a simple calculation, with $40,000 I can:

bonk 500 times for $80 PRC FLs (short time) in GL
HJ 800 times in massage parlours with each costing $50
BBBJ 800 times by some SG FLs listed in the FL thread.

To put it simply, I can bonk as much as I want all-year-round with $40,000. :D

louis2002
17-05-2006, 04:49 PM
I used to work in the same place where the ass hole works. I heard some female friends telling me that this joker likes to touch. No matters is young, old, malayu or cina, almost all the girls that went into his office are sure to kena his 咸猪手 (salt pig hand). :mad:

This ass hole is lucky only kena sue by 2 of his victim. If all other victims gang up and sue him, I quite sure 2-3 million dollars also not enough (based on 20k per victim).

SharkMan
17-05-2006, 09:01 PM

...mmmm... with $40K,.. I can grab it with my left hand, and PCK with my right for whole year round, and still have $40K... hahaa :D

onion_rings
17-05-2006, 11:29 PM
...mmmm... with $40K,.. I can grab it with my left hand, and PCK with my right for whole year round, and still have $40K... hahaa :D
Wa seh bro, ur a damn hard nut to crack sia...With 40k can still pcc whole year & not spend a single dollar for sex...:D

tungsten
18-05-2006, 01:25 AM
Wa seh bro, ur a damn hard nut to crack sia...With 40k can still pcc whole year & not spend a single dollar for sex...:D

hahaha... think will have less than 40k left... Need to spend 1 k at least to spend on curing the "tenis elbow" :D

bobosooter
18-05-2006, 01:42 AM
The two gals oso damn jialat, willing to let him off just becos of $$$ ? They claim tat the $$$ will be donated to charity... NAH !!!! I strongly believe they will get some form of hidden compensation..... TIU! No bone gas! sia suey majority of sg gals.

its like dat one. all SG gers are materialistic..bo bian...:confused:

t123
18-05-2006, 09:12 AM
That old man is not the only top rank civil servant to hit the headlines with this. Few years ago, another one paid undisclosed amount to 2 employees one day before verdict.

garem
18-05-2006, 09:25 AM
its like dat one. all SG gers are materialistic..bo bian...:confused:

wow bro..dun condemn all SG gers lah..not all like that lah. Btw are you Singaporean ? Are you married ? Do you have daughter ?

beck7777
18-05-2006, 09:28 AM
wow bro..dun condemn all SG gers lah..not all like that lah. Btw are you Singaporean ? Are you married ? Do you have daughter ?

bro yours Qs remind me of M.I.3..

do you have a wife?
do you have a girlfriend?
what's your name?
no matter what i gonna find her..
make her shout your name..
and i gonna kill u in front of her...
(something like that..) haha!!

just a joke bro.. cheers!:D

Asianguy
18-05-2006, 09:33 AM
Let's do a simple calculation, with $40,000 I can:

To put it simply, I can bonk as much as I want all-year-round with $40,000. :D

You will have to be bonking at least twice a day to use up all 800 times. On average, given that a survey shows Singaporeans average sex twice a week (instead of twice a day), 800 shots will last you almost 8 years! I bet your didi is probably going to be the best exercised part of your body!:D

big dick
18-05-2006, 01:06 PM
the world is not fair... high ranking civil servants can get away with molest.. for normal bros like me... we confirm kena rotan.. haiz.. guess i better keep on molesting my fl .. it cost cheaper and it jus a roleplay..:p

i look down on ppl like this civil servants.. got money, go and find a fl la.. why molest an innocent gers.. jus imagine if they are your wives, gf, daughter and sister whose only crime is to work in the office to earn money...:mad:

no offence to the rich and powerful, u may have the money and power.. but do think of the innocent gal lifes.. if u cant bear your lust.. pls find a fl...

jus my two cent worth...

George28_1976
18-05-2006, 05:11 PM
all in all he still lost more than that....heard he is almost collecting his pension soon amounting to a million which is just gone just like that....:eek:

Kyser Soze
18-05-2006, 06:18 PM
In fact, $40,000 to a top civil servant is only slightly more than one month of his salary. It is an expensive lesson no doubt, but only to ordinary salaried workers like us. To him, this is like peanuts.

I wonder why this case is able to be settled out of court with compensation. This might reflect badly on a certain system as though it is protecting the rich & powerful.

Kingtut
19-05-2006, 12:11 AM
He sure spoilt the market one, now any girl who was molested and if
want to settle out of court will demand 20K minimum that being the
benchmark that guy set. Come to think of it 40K can actually "pao"
a PRC student here for some time.

Titslover
19-05-2006, 12:57 AM
these are the rules of the game... If you wan to play, make sure you have $$$.. able to engage good lawyer, can afford to pay... that is how the rich and powerful high class ppl are taken care of. It is oso one of the powerful tool to attract talent... foreign talent especially....
Few years back an Japanese MNC CEO was caught drunk driving and knocked dwn a pedestrian on zebra crossing near East Coast Park. But he was only fined cos the reason given was tat joker not familiar with sg road. Imagine if he is a SBS bus captain or normal sg ah beng... I think he sure kanna treated with free nasi lemak.
Wa! come to think abt it, if Bill Gate come to sg, he can anyhow squeeze neh neh at Orchard road liao! So nice!

Kyser Soze
19-05-2006, 11:03 AM
Wa! come to think abt it, if Bill Gate come to sg, he can anyhow squeeze neh neh at Orchard road liao! So nice!

Well said. You have brought up a good point.

Just saw the newspaper, this ex-CAAS chief is 'officially acquitted', after the famous $40,000 compensation plus apology published in 2 newspapers. In the law standpoint, he did not really committed a crime. But in the view of the public, he should not be let go. He should get an equal trial as any of the sex crime accused. I pity the other sex offenders for never being offered the "$40,000 option".:mad:

The moral of this story -- So long you are someone powerful, you can fuck around???

SharkMan
19-05-2006, 11:52 AM

Hahah... now don't have to spend on sex lah.... have a nympho at home! hahaa :D

onion_rings
19-05-2006, 12:16 PM
Hahah... now don't have to spend on sex lah.... have a nympho at home! hahaa :D
Bro everyday mee pok ta...How abt some katong laksa for a change??? Just joking nia, so envy u having a nympho in the house leh...:p