PDA

View Full Version : SBF Syndrome

bart
15-05-2006, 04:21 PM
I have been reading and contributing to SBF for some time now. All the way from Delphi days, although my registration only show about 2 years old, actually much older than that.

Like the other bros here, I read SBF to get some FL contacts, to share FR, and to be entertained by other people's stories. However, lately I've been affected by some kind of sickness. After reading about all the ONS, Bonking School Girls and cousins, FRs about Russian, Latvian, LOS etc FLs, Adventures in HK, Port Klang and Prague, ONS at Devil's Pub, looking at he Minah pics, Fun with Digital Camera, I think I'm getting quite ill.

My Symptons: Everytime I see a girl, any girl, something come into my mind. It just falls into some SBF category in my mind. If it's a school girl, I'll think Sukhoi bonk this one already. I go Sentosa and I see all the girls there look like Claire. If got Nissan March, I look in to see if got any stain on the leather seat. Look at Minah babes only think of JimmyCCC and Betta. See slightly older office lady, think of Marksman and his gang. See some Thai girl, must be PoomPoom's babe. Young babe with big boobs, must introduce to NATO. Visit my relatives, woinder if can bonk my cousin. All the maids around the estate also potential for "maid for sex". See Ang Moh babes, must resist the urge to ask her if she knows Copulist. (no offence to any OKT I did not mention.. another sympton is the fear of offending "senior bros" and OKTs. Big deal, what can they do to me? Still, better don't offend... afterwards points keena zap. read below)

I go for meeting, if there's a lady there, I'm thinking, wah, this could be my "my score".

Really cannot concentrate.

Other SBF Syndrom Symptons: People zapp me, whole day moody (although it's really no big deal). I up people, feel like got dam power! People up me, feel appreciated. Funny . See newbie only must resist urge to ZAPP. (BTW, My policy is never to zap anyone).

Go home, almost call my wife "Hi OC, I'm home!" Think of the sexless marriage thread.

Any of you got this problem?

Help... My reality is warped

Alami
15-05-2006, 04:39 PM
Hi bro, I was like you way back in 2000. So, I took a break (3 years) from the internet (all the horny sites) and surfing only informations for my work. Now I'm back maybe 3 to 4 times a week.

beck7777
15-05-2006, 04:48 PM
Looks like your 'poison' is quite 'deep' bro bart..
think u should take a break from samster..

anyway did any bonking after the FA Cup final?? :D

fat29
15-05-2006, 04:48 PM
Bro Bart,

SBF can be quite addictive but I have not reached the stage to view all women in that fashion. Anyway, I will be taking a break from SBF and maybe coming in only once in a while in the next 2 months.

Hope you'll do likewise if you want to break out of this SBF syndrome. It is something like a healthy compulsory leave.:)

Take care and regards.

jdi813
15-05-2006, 04:49 PM
wahahahahahhaahhahahahahahaha ... cute bro ... farnie as hell :D

think i suffer more from KTV syndrome ...

Castrol
15-05-2006, 04:50 PM
Bro Bart,

SBF can be quite addictive but I have not reached the stage to view all women in that fashion. Anyway, I will be taking a break from SBF and maybe coming in only once in a while in the next 2 months.

bro why 2 months? world cup only 1 month lay... :D

asdfghjkl
15-05-2006, 04:55 PM
think u still better than me.. nowadays i automatically give a rating all the women i saw at work, lunch, travel, etc.. my brain will auto rate them a la a FR, how much she can fetch, etc.. as though I am a OKT.. :(

fat29
15-05-2006, 04:58 PM
Bro Castrol,

I am not a football fan but the next two months will be a terribly busy period for me in the workplace. Today, I am only taking a break after completing my FR to Hatyai that was still owing to Bro TV and the readers of the thread. Otherwise, today have to start being busy.

Part and parcel of being a peanut staff, earning my keep, serving at the pleasure of my bosses. I really envy many of the bros who are bosses or some managers at their workplace, with all the flexibility, authority and freedom plus good remuneration package.

Maybe in futurre, I can join their ranks too.

bro why 2 months? world cup only 1 month lay... :D

Pistone
15-05-2006, 05:09 PM
Yo Bro Bart,

this proves why Commercial Sex is the World's Oldest Profession...
'in this case the discussion of Commercial Sex'
hahaha...

MMM88
15-05-2006, 05:33 PM
I think I'm getting quite ill.

My Symptons: Any of you got this problem?

Yeap.......its a disease .....jus yesterday, i was at Tampines mall, spotted a chio bu..n suddenly she jus looks like some AV stars (Ran Monbu) ...n have tis urge to gif her a "squeeze".....n more often now....i realized i have been staring at ney neys ..........:(

need to go a sex clinic ???

ahpaul25
15-05-2006, 05:36 PM
Yeap.......its a disease .....jus yesterday, i was at Tampines mall, spotted a chio bu..n suddenly she jus looks like some AV stars (Ran Monbu) ...n have tis urge to gif her a "squeeze".....n more often now....i realized i have been staring at ney neys ..........:(

need to go a sex clinic ???

LOL.........need to go for a sex release....sperms over flow......:D

Pistone
15-05-2006, 05:41 PM

siao liao... u mentioned sex release... and sex clinic... i straight away think of HEalth Centre and Tui Na Thread.... die liao..
the illness is spreading throughout SBF... hahha

tan_w_c
15-05-2006, 05:56 PM
Wherever I am, I find myself more often asking "out of 10 guys here, how many are samsters?" :p

"The guy who has a SYT clinging on his hands, has he engaged FL b4?"

"That decent-looking guy at MacDonalds eating lunch with his wife and 3 kids, did he post FR on sammyboy last night after his tyrst with a poly girl?"

"That guy who just came out of the office lobby seemingly in a rush for a date with wife/gf, could he be on his way to a 7pm appnt with a TG at hotel XXX instead?"

"That guy holding some textbooks in his hands looks like just finished his classes, could he be the one who posted his gf's nude photos on sammyboy?"

"That guy who just zoomed past me in his Merc SLK, could he be the one who wrote abt his affair with his brother's lawyer wife?"

"That uncle who walked out of singapore pools clutching a Toto ticket, could he be the one who always claim he's an old man on sammyboy, but you also see him regularly posting abt rtf with all TGs who land on our shores?"

SassySammy
15-05-2006, 06:06 PM
hhaha then im suffering from slight symptoms. each time i see a sexy minah, will automatically turn to my bf and say brown sugar. girl standing outside H81 means FL. (poor girl to be misunderstood) and basically our conversations def include abbreviations like milf, syt, lc, bbbj, vpl, oc hahaha kinda fun to converse using the sbf language

tan_w_c
15-05-2006, 06:10 PM
so both your bf and yourself surf sammy regularly? you're aware of each other's activities here? cool...

YummyBear
15-05-2006, 06:13 PM
I have issues also at work. Whenever my SYT female colleagues bend down to ask me stuff about work, I resist seriously damn hard not to bio any ZG or even worse put an arm across the waist like i would to any ktv girl. Its not helping since I'm actually surfing SBF during office hours either. I have resisted not to do anything stupid in my current workplace like starting a fling or try wanking myself off yet.

And yes, whenever I see some of my relatives, I do wonder if they are part of the SBF brotherhood, and the female cousins, being the female lead in those FRs. Gosh.... come to think of it, its not just happening to me. I'm just so glad to know. :D

big dick
15-05-2006, 06:15 PM
bros..

this SBF Syndrome is also affecting me.. whenever i see a schoolgirl, cant stop thinking about melaine... whenever i see an OL, i think of kelly... whenever i see a doc or nurse, i will think of dr jolene or nurse jolene.. whenever i see a big boob SYT, i will think of elve... i will stop here now.. think bros out here got my points.. hehe

Really very hard to resist asking gals that i saw in club or pub whether they got bf in SBF... most of the gals tat i see everywhere reminded me of pic in SBF...

jus my two cent worth:D

sukhoi
15-05-2006, 07:04 PM
wah chim sia

its nice to be mention in brother bart topic but i only bonk that many school girls!
lol if i bonk the whole sg, than i think my dick also infertile!

anyways its a good place to share stories, some are real, some are fake, take it with a pinch of salt and carry on with life!

onion_rings
15-05-2006, 07:56 PM
Luckily the syndrome din affect "most" of the bro here to use their mobile to flim gals upskirt or stealing neighbour bra, panties & thong...:rolleyes:

Though i know alot of bro here been cracking their mind to do all the above act without getting catch....:D

bart
15-05-2006, 09:24 PM
Looks like this Syndrome more pervasive than I thought it was. It's a real sub-culture in Singapore. It's the first thing we read when we log on, the last thing we see when we log off.

Need a cure.

MMM88
17-05-2006, 01:30 AM

hahaha....went to HCs for therapy tis afternoooon.........its works ...but t effect (sanity) oni last for jus few hours ......i m BACK !!!!!!!! n it sure feeeel gooooot..........hahahahaha:D

MMM88
17-05-2006, 01:34 AM
. It's the first thing we read when we log on, the last thing we see when we log off.

Need a cure.

tat wat i do (in office) whenever me not on Biz trip.........
Cure ......hmmmmm........listen to Depeche Mode lor.....:D

codicerous
17-05-2006, 01:53 AM
hmm... maybe i should do a thesis on the psychological effects that this forum has on the bros .... and why it is so addictive... haha :D

I gotta admit .. I tried to stay clear from this forum for some time .... but to no avail... once i have the time, somehow .. this forum is automatically clicked when I open my browser....

I guess its the cornucopia of information, the FLs, the TCSS, the sit, relax, get horny, and laugh along posts that's attractive.... of coz de FLs.... and the lobangs and sex talk... oh .. did i mention FLs ? haha.....:p

Night Devil
17-05-2006, 02:43 AM
bro brt may be you shd stop login here and waiting for World cup to come and concentrate on football, surf only about football website.. then may be can help in recover...:p

bart
17-05-2006, 06:29 AM
bro brt may be you shd stop login here and waiting for World cup to come and concentrate on football, surf only about football website.. then may be can help in recover...:p

Friend, when I watch Liverpool play, I wanna get a BBBJ everytime they score! FA Cup final, my LOS girl BBBJ 3 times during match, then gave up during penalty kicks.. HOW like that??

thaivisitor
17-05-2006, 06:36 AM
Friend, when I watch Liverpool play, I wanna get a BBBJ everytime they score! FA Cup final, my LOS girl BBBJ 3 times during match, then gave up during penalty kicks.. HOW like that??
BBBJ 3 times wtihin 2 hours.... Waaaaa!!!! Not only she good, you also damn powderful leh....:D

Cheers
Tee Vee

pumperjack
17-05-2006, 09:14 AM
*hah-hah!* You crack me up bro Bart.. Hang in there and while you are on the mend - keep on bonkin'! Thanks for sharing and do enjoy yer sex life! :D

Jack ;)

medicheng
17-05-2006, 09:36 AM
i look at guys... wondering if he is a fellow samsters.... :X

SilverSurfer88
17-05-2006, 09:51 AM
I have been a samster eversince Sam Leong website(those days damn hard to find FL's) first surfaced contributing on GL/HC ratings when it was a simple database list - many will ask y I am registered a newbie but that is another story.

Eversince then, I oso have this same SBF syndrome - when I see a nice chick - I automatically rate her in 2 ways - a)GL style -which cat? (cat 40, 80, 150, or higher) and b) HC style - FR style rating (looks x/10. body x/10, RTF x/10)! Worse of all is that I get sammyboy forum withdrawal syndrome when I do not visit the site for more than 3 days (especially when u go holiday with OC)!

SBF syndrome is alive and well these days!:D

goodpartner
11-08-2010, 01:45 AM
Bump!!! :D Wanted to start a related thread but did a search...

Mine is more of an addiction than syndrome. I find myself spending too much time on SBF, checking new threads and trying to make sarcastic remarks or trying to sound witty in my posts. Maciam like hoping that one day my relentless clicking and pounding on the keyboard would bring me revelation to a question I don't know I have. :rolleyes:

WTF am I after?!

Funny thing is that I'm never a member of the private section for picture exchange (never a fetish in pcc at photos), very seldom visit the FL drome (nowadays), and not really here to read stories.

Like one bro stated above; first thing I do when I switch on the PC and last thing I do when I switch it off... plus checking with my iPhone in the middle... LMAO.
Tell me I'm not alone please....:o

fringe929
11-08-2010, 02:00 AM
you are not alone.... check my posting time and you will wonder if i ever go to bed...

goodpartner
11-08-2010, 02:07 AM
you are not alone.... check my posting time and you will wonder if i ever go to bed...

Not just about being online for long hours or late, but why online?

Do you know why you're here so often and for so long a duration (if any)? ;)

I can understand if you're here for the stories or photos or checking out the FR with intention to hook up a pros. Prob for me is that I don't know :(

fringe929
11-08-2010, 02:11 AM
well, i don't check out the fr links, read all the stories... just hanging ard, don't knw for what reason, looking at my posts to see if anyone replied, or my pms if anyone msg me... refresh it every now and then, just to see it same as 1 min before... my joining date is new but have been here looking for quite a few years already... lasttime never join is becaz scared kana caught by gf with sbf on my com...

Northern
11-08-2010, 02:11 AM

Wherever I am, I find myself more often asking "out of 10 guys here, how many are samsters?"

"The guy who has a SYT clinging on his hands, has he engaged FL b4?"

"That decent-looking guy at MacDonalds eating lunch with his wife and 3 kids, did he post FR on sammyboy last night after his tyrst with a poly girl?"

"That guy who just came out of the office lobby seemingly in a rush for a date with wife/gf, could he be on his way to a 7pm appnt with a TG at hotel XXX instead?"

"That guy holding some textbooks in his hands looks like just finished his classes, could he be the one who posted his gf's nude photos on sammyboy?"

Most of the above applies to me too :o

Whenever I go to foodcourts near to hotels and I see a good looking babe having a meal with a guy, I auto go -

New babe ?? Make haste to go check out SBF for new entries :D:p

Like one bro stated above; first thing I do when I switch on the PC and last thing I do when I switch it off... plus checking with my iPhone in the middle... LMAO.

VanGogh
11-08-2010, 08:38 AM
i always think to myself when i see some chio bu : did they ever CIM and swallow ... ... :D

PeteTsang69
11-08-2010, 05:38 PM
Not just about being online for long hours or late, but why online?

Do you know why you're here so often and for so long a duration (if any)?

I can understand if you're here for the stories or photos or checking out the FR with intention to hook up a pros. Prob for me is that I don't know :(

bro ...you are not alone ...:o

i think the clue lies in "ANXIETY-REDUCTION" ...

when i am overwhelmed with lifes challenges, personal & work wise ... i surf sbf ...

think it does reduce anxiety for me cos i can drift into sbf world & avoid taking on life's challenges head on ..

days when i am busy taking on those challenges i never miss sbf & surf here...its only when i am feeling overwhelmed that i do ...

so it is a reaction mechanism for me ...

i got the heads up from this article on sex addiction ...but what the doctor says can be said about any addiction in general .. it reduces anxiety to address the real issues...

to me what i call AVOIDANCE MECHANISM ....

i am not a sex addict ...yes i have high sex drive ... but my addiction is sbf :D

i paste here the full article with my own highlights ... cheers all :)

Helping sex addicts

Out of crisis comes opportunity, an old saying goes.

The beleaguered golf No. 1 Tiger Woods has been slammed by critics for his serial infidelity and gossip columnists gleefully latched on to his supposed "sex addiction".

I would like to take this opportunity to clear myths swirling around this term and how help can be given to those in need.

There has been no shortage of opinions on Woods' dalliances in spite of his cultivated, wholesome family-man image.

Addictions manager at London's Priory clinic, Mr David Smallwood, spoke about the golf celebrity's "uncontrolled craving for sex". Outdoor sex gave Woods a "high" while his having many mistresses was an illness.

The suggestion here is that his "cravings" and "illness" are part of a mental disorder. A sex addict is somehow "broken" and can be fixed. However, addiction of any sort is a complex condition with no simple solution. It is perhaps better here to use the term "sexual compulsiveness".

Dr Drew Pinsky of the hugely popular American TV show Sex Rehab touched on this aspect when he speculated that Woods has a larger problem - chemical addiction.

It is true that people said to be sexually compulsive have often - when thoroughly assessed - admitted to multiple addictions, such as to heroin and alcohol.

Here again, there is no easy linkage. Underlying a compulsive behaviour may be a history of early abuse or neglect, as well as difficulties with intimacy and emotional closeness.

What then do we know about sexual compulsiveness?

For a start, the sex drive is part and parcel of our being human and there is such a thing as a "sexual peak", especially when one is young and sexually active.

However, a high sex drive is not automatically a sexual addiction or compulsion.

What is sexually appropriate varies from culture to culture and from one time in history to another. So when a client comes to see me, what is normal sexual behaviour, problematic behaviour and behaviour that is a symptom of underlying psychological distress has to be sorted out.

The research has shown that sexually compulsive clients are driven by anxiety-reduction mechanisms rather than by sexual desire. In short, their behaviour reduces anxiety and distress, which lead to an ongoing cycle and further anxiety and distress.

Here is the nub of the problem. As clients do not typically recognise their sexual compulsion as a problem, they are likely to keep behaving that way for many years, making it a highly reinforced behaviour that is resistant to change.

The key is to try to eliminate the most destructive elements, rather than try to stop immediately all compulsive sexual behaviour.

Helping clients to understand the source of their fears and anxieties will help them to manage their behaviour. This might include memories of childhood.

What is now clear is that there are people who - without help - cannot curb, control, or modify their sexual behaviour, even when they are aware of the negative social, medical or financial consequences. Their sexual behaviour usually stems from over-control, guilt and anxiety.

I would advise a client to not demonise sex and sexuality but to develop an understanding of sex as something that is good and an important part of who they are.

Couples need to learn to improve marital intimacy with communication skills, negotiating roles and rules in the relationship and improving conflict-resolution skills. Sex therapy exercises can be helpful to improve their sexual and intimate relationship.

Indeed, a support network and consolidation of gains are necessary, as these enable clients to discuss difficulties encountered and to help avoid any relapse. They become a window into how one would handle difficult situations in the future.

Working with sexually compulsive clients can be a long-drawn process, often with twists, turns and obstacles, Success is achieved when clients become motivated and are armed with the resources to return to healthy sexuality.

The results are gratifying.

Dr Martha Lee is a clinical sexologist. She holds a doctorate in human sexuality and provides life and sex coaching at Eros Coaching.

alan0338
11-08-2010, 06:27 PM

u are not alone, me too :D guess 1 word for me, but dunno apply to u guys or not.... BOREDOM :D

eeemen
11-08-2010, 10:41 PM
u are not alone, me too :D guess 1 word for me, but dunno apply to u guys or not.... BOREDOM :D
Same here too, its a good way to while away the hours :D. Work can get boring sometimes, so just a way to amuse myself, but It does become addictive . Cheers to all bros here ........

goodpartner
11-08-2010, 10:53 PM
i think the clue lies in "ANXIETY-REDUCTION" ...

when i am overwhelmed with lifes challenges, personal & work wise ... i surf sbf ...

think it does reduce anxiety for me cos i can drift into sbf world & avoid taking on life's challenges head on ..

days when i am busy taking on those challenges i never miss sbf & surf here...its only when i am feeling overwhelmed that i do ...

so it is a reaction mechanism for me ...

Bro, you're head on! :)
(It's not just about boredom, for me.)

This is it - explains everything why I'm here and my behavior. I do notice it's somewhat "seasonal" too, given that I can totally forget about SBF for many months only to find myself back again for a very intense and frequent period.

Too bad I'm channeling my attention here so as to avoid the other "life challenges" which you rightly diagnosed. Unfortunately it's a waste of time; wish I could channel the energy to something more productive :rolleyes:

Fact is that I'm super busy, and definitely have many other productive things to do even if it's being online too, instead of checking out new threads and making silly posts. Need to get out of this "addiction".

Incidentally, I was just checking out this article: The Truth About Sex Addiction (http://www.shoppinglifestyle.com/love/sex-addiction/1321/1/)
while trying to self-diagnose thinking that I'm having somekind of sex addiction... which is not (well, maybe just the part on "Using sex as a way to deal with problems and stress" mentioned) ;)

Good to know I'm not alone with this ANXIETY-REDUCTION thngy!
Will see how I can utilize these energy more effectively...

Thanks man!

biozaogeng
12-08-2010, 02:46 AM
everynight i go to sleep and wonder if i got tio zap or up anot.

like stock market likdat sia, even forex market weekend close but this SBF market 24/7.

block11
12-08-2010, 08:39 AM
wow.... a thread by bro bart from 2006 :D

so the syndrome continues :p

kingfuck
12-08-2010, 10:03 AM
I have been reading and contributing to SBF for some time now. All the way from Delphi days, although my registration only show about 2 years old, actually much older than that.

Like the other bros here, I read SBF to get some FL contacts, to share FR, and to be entertained by other people's stories. However, lately I've been affected by some kind of sickness. After reading about all the ONS, Bonking School Girls and cousins, FRs about Russian, Latvian, LOS etc FLs, Adventures in HK, Port Klang and Prague, ONS at Devil's Pub, looking at he Minah pics, Fun with Digital Camera, I think I'm getting quite ill.

My Symptons: Everytime I see a girl, any girl, something come into my mind. It just falls into some SBF category in my mind. If it's a school girl, I'll think Sukhoi bonk this one already. I go Sentosa and I see all the girls there look like Claire. If got Nissan March, I look in to see if got any stain on the leather seat. Look at Minah babes only think of JimmyCCC and Betta. See slightly older office lady, think of Marksman and his gang. See some Thai girl, must be PoomPoom's babe. Young babe with big boobs, must introduce to NATO. Visit my relatives, woinder if can bonk my cousin. All the maids around the estate also potential for "maid for sex". See Ang Moh babes, must resist the urge to ask her if she knows Copulist. (no offence to any OKT I did not mention.. another sympton is the fear of offending "senior bros" and OKTs. Big deal, what can they do to me? Still, better don't offend... afterwards points keena zap. read below)

I go for meeting, if there's a lady there, I'm thinking, wah, this could be my "my score".

Really cannot concentrate.

Other SBF Syndrom Symptons: People zapp me, whole day moody (although it's really no big deal). I up people, feel like got dam power! People up me, feel appreciated. Funny . See newbie only must resist urge to ZAPP. (BTW, My policy is never to zap anyone).

Go home, almost call my wife "Hi OC, I'm home!" Think of the sexless marriage thread.

Yo Bro, Maybe we can approach gahmen to start a SBF counseling center. Macham macham the type for casino

goodpartner
12-08-2010, 02:48 PM
everynight i go to sleep and wonder if i got tio zap or up anot.

like stock market likdat sia, even forex market weekend close but this SBF market 24/7.

Bro, sure your market still not open? Why still 15 pts no upz or down and yet you got this type of worry? :confused:
Serious problem you having man...

wow.... a thread by bro bart from 2006 :D

so the syndrome continues :p

Evergreen syndrome - we'll dig this thread up another 5 years down the road and will still be bitching about it :p

goodpartner
27-10-2011, 03:15 AM
KNN... yet another year over!

Lately again my visits here increased tremendously; keep checking for new threads & post to talk cock sing song. What's wrong with me recently!?? :mad:

see see only
27-10-2011, 07:27 AM
KNN... yet another year over!

Lately again my visits here increased tremendously; keep checking for new threads & post to talk cock sing song. What's wrong with me recently!?? :mad:

Bro gp,

Perhaps is the one more point to 1,000 that make you ….. too bad I up you before :p

Nevertheless this website is quite a antidote to boredom and stress from work though …. ;)

goodpartner
27-10-2011, 06:19 PM
Bro gp,

Perhaps is the one more point to 1,000 that make you ….. too bad I up you before :p

Nevertheless this website is quite a antidote to boredom and stress from work though …. ;)

Thanks for the thought anyway ;)

Bump!! for boredom!