PDA

View Full Version : Is It Possible to Find Love in SBF?

SiakSiBabe
15-05-2006, 03:30 PM
Dear all,

Firstly there's no sexual content in this posting. So for those of you without much time on hand, please skip this. You may zap me or whatever it is for wasting your time to click on this. And another, sorry for long post. Just hoping for some advises from kind like-minded people.

I came to SBF looking for a sex partner whom i can develop a friendship with, someone I feel comfortable being with and trustworthy enough to be discreet. Hundreds of CVs were sent in and I started corresponding with a few.

Believe me, love was the last thing on my mind.

V was one of those that I rejected cos he is studying overseas and wont be back soon. He was undeterred by my short impersonal reply and determined to give me brotherly advises in a long email.

Having had to keep track of so many guys, I made a list of names and my impression on them in a notebook. Under V's name, I listed "long-winded, naggy but very sweet".

Perhaps his concern touched me, and soon our daily email correspondence was something I looked forward to. I found him to be witty, friendly and caring. Overall, for someone I had never met, he made a good friend and dished out good advises. We agreed that once he is back in Sg, perhaps we could meet for some fun.

We were definitely attracted to each other. Then I asked for a photo & he sent immediately. First impression was WHOA! LOOK AT THOSE THICK EYEBROWS! REMINDS ME OF THAT CARTOON CRAYON SIN CHAN. :rolleyes: Otherwise, normal looking.

He suggested chatting on MSN. We have so much in common its quite creepy! Sometimes we both would type out the same thing with exactly the same words in the sentence at the same time. Other times, he would mention unique experiences which I myself had gone through before.

Occasionally he mentioned of his gf in Singapore and some of the problems he was facing in that relationship. I spoke to him about the few guys I managed to meet & bed from the forum. No worries, no nick mentioned.

Then one day he asked me if I wanted to see him on webcam. Wow, he certainly didnt look like his photo. His looks appealed to me, and although the attraction was initially there, it was a bonus. He started calling me at night, the next night and the next. We could chat anything & everything. It became a routine for him to call every night, msn during the day, sms during his lessons and while on my way to & fro work. We were constantly in contact every half an hour (geez I dread seeing my phone bill this month!). Yup, you guessed it, we both very free and nothing better to do. :D Just for those curious, initially our topics covered quite a bit on sexual experiences & expectations, but that slowly got pushed aside.

He didnt pressure me to show my face to him but I wanted to, so we ended up chatting on Skype & MSN with webcams as well. Once I asked if he regarded me as a younger sister who needed guidance, I remember he looked lost in deep thought. Then we both decided to take the risk and exchange letter on our feelings for each other.

WOW I FOUND LOVE!

He confided that he felt really hurt whenever I told him about what happened in my bedroom with those guys but he dared not voice it out in case he lost the friendship. I'd told him before that I would never fall for any of my partners and that SBF is the last place I'd go to find a bf (no offense to any members here, but that comment made to him was actually in retaliation to sarcastic remarks made by one member who suspected that I was actually hunting for a bf).

Anyway past 2 weeks, he really treated me more like a gf, showing concern when I was sick, sending me a surprise birthday card which I received on the eve of my birthday, staying up late to chat on the phone till 4 or 5am over his end. I dont even know when I fell for him.

According to him, he initiated a break-up with his gf, but she asked for a 2nd chance. Till todate he has not had the chance to discuss further with her cos of her hectic work & study schedule. But to me, I think its a sign showing his reluctance to let her go.

When I talk to him on MSN & see him on the webcam, its like everything is OK, and he keeps reassuring me that we can work things out and for me to give him a chance. But when I sit down to consider things, its like he's asking a lot from me without promising anything. I've to stop with my regular (whom I found from this forum), change my lifestyle, wait for him to settle his gf issues, wait for him to complete more than 2 yrs of studies overseas (plus he has voiced his interest to start his career overseas, he's a PR in that country and his family is in the process of migrating there, so what assurance do I have that he'll be coming back to Sg? None).

And worst: I find that once my emotions get involved, I'm unable to make a proper judgement anymore. Whatever information we exchanged about our past, came back to haunt me. He told me of several incidents where he cheated on his current gf & previous gfs and at that time, it seemed like harmless fun to me. He ever considered leaving his gf for a few of the gals he had flings with cos he fell for them but he always ended up returning to his current gf. My theory: she's his safety zone.

Now, I worry that I'll be the one getting played out, that I'm just another of these gals he believed he had feelings for and tried to leave his gf for but will end up returning to her yet again. He assures me he's changed and he's been honest with me thus far, and to give him the benefit of the doubt. Its all in the past. But to me, its not in the past if he still keeps in touch with these gals and whenever he comes back Sg for holidays, he meets up with them.

A few times, a few things he did or said made me doubt his sincerity and I didnt want to consider waiting for him anymore. He's a sensitive guy and he broke down and got his friends to call me to try to talk it out with me. Usually his rationale is quite solid. And he sends me photos of him with these close friends of his as well.

If he's playing a game, would he really do all these? He reasoned that if he wanted to play, he would not have chosen a target so far away, and he would not have spent so much time & effort to keep in touch.

So I'm blur already. Yesterday & today I told him we're to stop contact. And I can see for myself how hurt he is. He's sitting for two exam papers tomorrow and he's still online with me right now. Though I have feelings for him, but I dont feel peaceful if I'm constantly plagued with so many doubts? And to think all I was looking for was just a sex partner!

I know by posting here, he'll be able to read this and knows I'm talking about him. Its OK, you dont have to reveal yourself. I just hope perhaps fellow Samsters could give some kind advises, show me an insight into the mind of a Samster? Is a player capable of loving?

Dark Magician
15-05-2006, 03:39 PM
i m jus sharing my point of view ...
i m here not to seek ONS / FL or anything else ....
m also not thinking will i find a gf here or not ...

i believe there are ppl ard in here like me ... jus wanna look look see see

:)

oakleyeug
15-05-2006, 03:59 PM
Wat is love haiiii.....

Pistone
15-05-2006, 04:07 PM
I know by posting here, he'll be able to read this and knows I'm talking about him. Its OK, you dont have to reveal yourself. I just hope perhaps fellow Samsters could give some kind advises, show me an insight into the mind of a Samster? Is a player capable of loving?

all i have to say is that LOVE can be found anywhere.. be it online ie. in a forum, or even at a bus-stop, (side tracking here.. i met a fling at the bus stop.. thats another storey)

so i feel its irrelevant whether u've fallen for a Samster.. or a 'Player' as u call it... even if he is a modern day casanova... he can still love u.. in his own way... LOVE does not necessarily mean being 110% faithful.. i say this from true experience.. being in this forum for awhile.. i have shared bonking experiences with bros about FL (aka free lancers), CAt 40s (thai $40 girls), fcuk buddies etc. but in the end, i still know i am in love with my OC (girlfren in my case).

sure, i have cheated on her before... and even my other GFs, be it paid or unpaid sex.... but like u say, i was looking for a sex partner, thats all.... just as u were,... when u started viewing this forum....

but when it comes to the crunch, all the flings i've had, even those 'semi-relations' (which means we have become fcuk buddies) i will still onli choose my OC.

i will refrain from advising you on what to do, i dont believe in that...
but i can say this, the Samster u have fallen for, he being a 'Player' or not can offer you LOVE, even great love... the issue is whether u can accept his form of love? put simply, lets say for example, he has broken up with his GF and makes u his (1).... but then he wants to have (2) and (3) are u okay with that? knowing that he loves u alone... and the rest is just for fcuks sake?

thats my 2 cents worth, hope it helps

Cheers

Alami
15-05-2006, 04:13 PM
One can find true love at the least expected places. There is no right or wrong in a relationship. If you think that he clicks with you why not give him a chance? You will never know unless you tried.
Just my one cent worth.

Castrol
15-05-2006, 04:17 PM
I just hope perhaps fellow Samsters could give some kind advises, show me an insight into the mind of a Samster? Is a player capable of loving?

oooh... this is so romantica. dont hold back your love, after all, samsters are humans too, humans with warm blood and warm hearts. but be prepared, because most samsters fuck on the first date. :D

Valuesman
15-05-2006, 04:25 PM
believe yourself and follow what your heart want. but at the same time must be rational... i know it hard to control you mind to be rational when it come to love but just need to protect yourself to prevent deep hurt... :o

Tai_zi21
15-05-2006, 04:41 PM
Love in a sex forum?

Not bad maybe i should start looking for my lifetime partner at here too!

But then again it always the physical attraction that counts!

Imagine this thread starter

The 1 u has been msn and calling everynite turn out to be someone who could be ur dad liao! Beer Belly,Balding Head,Bad Breath!

Will u still like him? spend a min to think carefully

And then again how much do u understand abt this guy?

To mi there are 2 type of gals in the world

1)U dun like him,but once he show concern and go all out to woo u,u will fall for him

2)No matter wat things u do to woo the ger,the ger dun like u mean dun like u!

So which type of gal u belong to?

Take a min to think carefully!

Cheers :)

imaginative
15-05-2006, 04:55 PM
What's love? Do you believe there is one and only one True love in your life?
Is the current gf his true love so he keeps coming back to her?
But if this gf is his true love, why did he start talking and expressing feeling to you?

Do you think you have found love? Do you call that love or that's only chemistry with someone with whom you share some telepathy?

Pistone
15-05-2006, 05:04 PM
Yo, sister.... quite a few caring Samsters have answered ur call....

care to comment?

SiakSiBabe
15-05-2006, 05:06 PM
the issue is whether u can accept his form of love? put simply, lets say for example, he has broken up with his GF and makes u his (1).... but then he wants to have (2) and (3) are u okay with that? knowing that he loves u alone... and the rest is just for fcuks sake?

If thats the case, i'd rather remain as sex partners than to get my emotions involved. Unless he doesnt mind that I want to have (2) and (3) just for fcuk sake as well. I mean, if variety is the key here, then I can get bored as well.

Imagine this thread starter
The 1 u has been msn and calling everynite turn out to be someone who could be ur dad liao! Beer Belly,Balding Head,Bad Breath!
Will u still like him? spend a min to think carefully
And then again how much do u understand abt this guy?
To mi there are 2 type of gals in the world
1)U dun like him,but once he show concern and go all out to woo u,u will fall for him
2)No matter wat things u do to woo the ger,the ger dun like u mean dun like u!
So which type of gal u belong to?

We have been chatting with webcam switched on everyday and talking on Skype too. Unless there's a way for this Beer Belly, Balding Head, Bad Breath uncle to hide under the table while getting his younger, slimmer, with head full of hair counterpart to pose as him....?

Though his looks appealed to me, I was already attracted to him earlier.

I think I belong to No 2. If I didnt like him to begin with, whatever he does wouldnt have bothered me.

Right now I'm having an internal conflict. My brain's telling me to let go (after all its gonna be complicated what with his gf still in the pic), while my heart's telling me to hold tighter (its not everyday a person meets somebody who can click so well and have so much in common). I feel like a yo-yo. :(

laodi123456789
15-05-2006, 05:31 PM
its like he's asking a lot from me without promising anything. I've to stop with my regular (whom I found from this forum), change my lifestyle, wait for him to settle his gf issues, wait for him to complete more than 2 yrs of studies overseas (plus he has voiced his interest to start his career overseas, he's a PR in that country and his family is in the process of migrating there, so what assurance do I have that he'll be coming back to Sg? None).

I think u need to ask urself. Do u want to marry him? is this the insensitive husband the one u want? True love and stable raltionship could happen, but then u can also win 4D.

I think U will have more luck finding a guy who ready for u when u meet him. Go back to meeting your regulars and wait for someone else.

goodu
15-05-2006, 05:35 PM
attractions is always started when you dun know it :p

maybe take things one step at a time?

and really if u wanted a r/s, better stop your current lifestyle... otherwise it will haunts your r/s. ;)

aman
15-05-2006, 05:37 PM
my dear siaksibabe.
love is one thing. I love a gir for more than 2yrs and she love me also and i giv her what she went n need but what is 2yrs? 1day she just me she meet a guy only 2 week and leave me without a word.:confused:
this is what i get:mad:
now what can i say to you. just follow your feel like what i doing nw.
takecare.

Pistone
15-05-2006, 05:37 PM
Right now I'm having an internal conflict. My brain's telling me to let go (after all its gonna be complicated what with his gf still in the pic), while my heart's telling me to hold tighter (its not everyday a person meets somebody who can click so well and have so much in common). I feel like a yo-yo. :(

i feel ya girl..... embarassed to admit, that i encountered someone who said the exact emotional words to me... and i'm was the cause of it...
but just to share and not to influence ur decision, she decided to let me go...
and to her credit, she has maintained her perserverence.. and shut me out of her life ever since...

we had a 'semi-relationship' going when i was in the army... she was attached... she wanted to see me, but with no committments.. just sex.. which was fine with me.. as i was single at the time.. then she broke-up with her bf, i insisted to know why, but she wont say, just that it wasnt cos of me...

the end came when she proposed, since we were both single, that we should get together... i said no.. cos i dont want committment... thats when she felt torn, and being confused... she said her mind told her to get as far from me as possible, but her heart said she had fallen for me... and that it was precious to find someone she could click with so well....

we talked.. and talked... she even proposed to be my 'part-time' and i was free to see any1 i wanted as long as i spent 'quality' time with her.. i could not accept that.. our agreement was that i would not get 'involved' ie. meeting her frens, parents, etc. we hardly talked about me... only about her..

in the end, she called me.. saying she was not going to see me anymore.. that she was tired off feeling like a yoyo... and thats the end of that...

just wanted to share.. cos ur story and views reminded me of her..
i have no intention of inflencing ur decision....
'He' may not be as big of a bastard as i am....

cheers

ahpaul25
15-05-2006, 05:55 PM
my dear siaksibabe.
love is one thing. I love a gir for more than 2yrs and she love me also and i giv her what she went n need but what is 2yrs? 1day she just me she meet a guy only 2 week and leave me without a word
takecare.

Poor u, I pity u, u been carrot for these 2yrs man.......The ger don love u at all, just make full use of u and hit it when chances came...:(

Rexell
15-05-2006, 09:45 PM
Sis SiakSiBabe

IMHO, he will go back to his 'safety zone' once he gets tired of you. Not too long after he gets you to love him cos you mentioned he did it before with a lot of other girls. So why should you think that you are not one of these flings he had? If he did not end up with any of those flings, why do you think he will end up with you?

I'm not having sour grapes here, but I seriously think you should consider it logically and carefully first before deciding what do.

d(^_^)b
15-05-2006, 10:09 PM
Sis SiakSiBabe

IMHO, he will go back to his 'safety zone' once he gets tired of you. Not too long after he gets you to love him cos you mentioned he did it before with a lot of other girls. So why should you think that you are not one of these flings he had? If he did not end up with any of those flings, why do you think he will end up with you?

I'm not having sour grapes here, but I seriously think you should consider it logically and carefully first before deciding what do.

So the one eating the sour grapes is telling us that that's what he do. :rolleyes:

tk-king
16-05-2006, 01:01 AM
i m jus sharing my point of view ...
i m here not to seek ONS / FL or anything else ....
m also not thinking will i find a gf here or not ...

i believe there are ppl ard in here like me ... jus wanna look look see see

:)
same here
i dun seek for ONS n FL
i havent engage any comm sex atm

i m here for general knowledge pre-caution and how to enhance my sex life
reading stories to see how pple handle gals and also improve my english language haha

tk-king
16-05-2006, 01:06 AM
my dear siaksibabe.
love is one thing. I love a gir for more than 2yrs and she love me also and i giv her what she went n need but what is 2yrs? 1day she just me she meet a guy only 2 week and leave me without a word.:confused:
takecare.
u never know when its here n wun know why its gone
u have to feel it instead of trying to find a reason
love has no reason

asdfghjkl
16-05-2006, 01:07 AM
sure can find one la.. on this monday night, or rather, tuesday morning, time is now at 1:06AM, i just found out got > 1000 people logged on the SBF.. lol.. all looking or, trying at least, to find some "love" i suppose? :rolleyes:

mkt_cheonger
16-05-2006, 01:14 AM
usually the early warnings are there and gals knew them but most often than not, they are blinded by this feeling of 'love'.

u r definitely attracted to him but u are rather unwilling to let go of ur current lifestyle for something that seem so uncertain since u have no assurances from him? if this is love, its conditional love. U wan me to love u, can, but only if u meet certain conditions.

u are feeling very insecure as u have many doubts. u also mentioned that there were several instances which what he said or did made u feel that he was insincere n doubted him. These are ur early warnings about who he might truly be. U might wan to think more on it.

Gals seem to be really taken in by persistence from guys :o . just to share wif u, a fren of mine (what u call a player) who has this knack of getting gals he set his target on once shared one of his strategies wif me:

1) Set target, get target's contacts esp phone number.

2) call target, sms target, offer words of concern even tho she wont chat wif u or dun reply to u. continue this for a few days, best if u could do it at particular timings every day then stop all contact with target for a few days.

3) the rationale that he explained then was: u would set a certain pattern in the target's lifestyle by contacting her at certain timings. if the pattern was broken, the target would most likely begin to wonder or even feel a bit loss and begin to think about u. so when u pick up the pattern after a few days break, the target would likely be more approachable. if this fails still, u could carry on trying to set a pattern or adopt some other methods.

the reason i post the above is, he has already set a pattern in ur life. im pretty sure u would feel pretty lost at the moment and starts missing him if the both of u are to stop contacting one another. if he's a player, u r already hooked. why he would go to such extents to remain in contact with u, i do not wish to speculate. perhaps he really likes u or attracted to u (i wont use 'love' here as if u should have felt assured and enlightened if u have really found ur 'love' instead of being in so much doubts and seeking opinions in here:rolleyes: )

if it bothers u too much, and u dun really wanna change ur lifestyle at the moment, why dun u just keep to ur primary objective then i.e just wan to find a sex buddy?

redstorm
16-05-2006, 01:40 AM
As what the other brothers have said, Love can strike anywhere and anytime, sometimes without you realising it.

However, what you feel for the other party, might eventually be a case of one sided love. You will never know what is going on in the other person's head.

I have seen several of my friends proclaiming to have found love with a KTV hostess and bargirls who claim to like them... in the end... they lost something even worse than money... they lost their heart as well.

So, in my humble opinion, its always best to excercise caution and prudence when dealing in matters of the heart, especially when it occurs in the cyber world

wingnut
16-05-2006, 04:05 AM
love can be found anywhere. it all depends on whether you want to give it a go.but whats love anyways. had kopi earlier with my ex flame. she's fucking 2 guys now. she wants to settle for one but dont know whats good for her. she likes bits of both. so for now, just enjoy when it last lor.

why the conflict ? dun know what you seek. if its just sex..then take him like any other guy / samster, if there's spark then carry on, enjoy the sex. if it blossoms into a relationship, it's then a bonus. if both not prepared, just moved on. take it as part of the journey. why seek the end, enjoy the journey.

but like some of the bros said...do exercise caution. dont let anyone take advantage of you. at the same time, make sure that you are prepared to play the game. if you think you cant handle, walk away. if you think that its gonna be painful, walk away now.

note my signature.....be well....it's late, dont know if i make sense. but like all bros here...wish you well

jng1103
16-05-2006, 04:26 AM
Whenever my buddy and myself are bored, we would stroll down GL lanes looking for "love". My dear SiakSiBabe, are we talking about the same definition of "love" here? :rolleyes:

"love" seeker,
jimbo

ahpaul25
16-05-2006, 06:12 AM
Threadstarter, there is no love in this sex trade esp. in SBF or GL from lorong 6 to 14 PRC gers, they come here is to earn $$$, to be frank, I'm no different as a mafu in GL, popular among PRC gers,even I myself don even dare to accept their so called 'LOVE'.......I know almost all the PRC gers there.......there are many secrets within them, some are already married or either have a bf back in china or poor family background, they came here in sg , is to earn $$$ back to buy a house......and lead a normal life with their hubby or bf or family...........My key answer to all bros here, just pay and fuk off........:)

medicheng
16-05-2006, 08:53 AM
what is love in the first place?

I knew of guys and gals having multiply partners, and at the same time being attach. more and more such cases i saw as i grow older. at times i think i am scared of love. i scared i will be one of the victim. yeah i was last time twice, to both girls i loved at different times.

maybe i am a player myself, so i dun think love exist in anytime in any place for me right now.

just live as it is.

maybe as times goes by i might change my views. finding someone who is wounded and wounded alot of times in love to be together.

just my minor opinion of myself.

love is sucky.

pumperjack
16-05-2006, 09:15 AM
Hey Siaksibabe..

Sounds like you have been smitten by the unusual honesty of our bro.. :D Anyways, there is a thin line we skate between love and lust.. So, take good care..

Jack

obelisk
16-05-2006, 11:15 AM
it is not impossible..
but u mus filter slowly...

tungsten
16-05-2006, 11:35 AM
Possible.... But chances are low.

There are places that attracts certain kind of people more than the other groups. For example, libraries likely to attract more nerds and students mugging for exams...

In a sex forum... Most come in to know or discuss about sex issue. Woman use sex to express their love. Most man (will not say all man) use love as a tool to get sex. So you can try but chances are next to striking a consolation prize in 4D.

d(^_^)b
17-05-2006, 01:14 AM
Upon reading Ur post, I cried. I really cried. I really really cried…

As a guy, and I know that I should be strong, yet I still cried.

U might be angry with me. But I do not blame U coz I'm e one at fault bcoz I've a GF yet at the same time, I still wanted to be with U...

I hope U'll understand that matters of the heart are hard to control and can only blame myself for falling for U so deeply and everytime I m with U, I feel myself getting excited and in the end, I'm struggling and jostling between happiness and suffering. Thus I sincerely seek Ur forgiveness.

Man once define life as a journey. That two person falling in love should be together could only be said that man meeting the other gender to be the right person and at the right time. But we falling in love could only be described as the right person but meeting at the wrong time.

Thus our end could only be said it's neither Ur fault nor my fault but that the current situation does not allow us to be together.

Life is juz like the galaxy, and everything that we do or the people we meet are juz like the stars out there. Yet our love is juz like a shooting star. Though shortlived yet splendid.

To have known U is considered a kind of fate and whatever our decisions might be, I'll always treasure this kind of fate and even if U do not consider me as a friend, but to me U'll always be a friend and I'll remember U forever...

asdfghjkl
17-05-2006, 01:17 AM
Actually I was in the same situation as you before.. quite hard to take it.. :o

MRVainPot
17-05-2006, 02:44 AM
[QUOTE=SiakSiBabe]Dear all,

1stly, what kind of standard of you there looking for sex on a commercial sex forum......
:rolleyes:

Harrier24B
19-05-2006, 11:23 AM
Are you really sure it's love? Could it be infatuation? Could it be because of the novelty of having another person?

Love can be found ANYWHERE and it could be possible for things to work out IF it truely is LOVE.

However, if the version of love is to keep falling into the safety net (GF) whenever any problem arises, then forget it and just keep walking on the same path till the day you depart this earth and know that you took the SAFE way out of your love life...

My 2 OLD cents worth....

:cool:

WatLoveAbt
21-05-2006, 05:12 AM
Love is alway a headache...
So many thing to take care and think abt when u in love...
It is so hard to find one tat can click with u,
and it is even more hard to meet each other at the right time...
If i am u, i go all out to love him, even if i am hurt before,
at least i try my best for my true love before, no regret in life...
As ppl say, love itself is stupid, but u are brave, not stupid...
if u are hurt, jut pull urself together again and walk on,
u got none to lose, at least u learn things in tat relationship,
u grow mature and see/know more things...

LED...
21-05-2006, 10:24 AM
LOVE is a feeling too difficult or profound to be define in just a few lines...

Happiness is the key to your life, you know that ya happy when you feel happy but most of the time unsure about love...........whatever you do or decide, you should try not to hurt others and be happy yourself.........then your life will be simple and fulfilling ;)

be happy , simple and enjoy life cos you only live once

youngboy_jb
21-05-2006, 11:24 AM
maybe i should reveal some of my past experience here..

i was a foreign student, and i had a gf for abt 5 yrs while i was overseas. Recently, i came back, and i feel so lonely that i got a 2nd gf. The main reason i get a 2nd gf is not because of the sex. Rather, i need someone to spend time with me, cook with me, and build a family-feeling for me. To a lot of ppl, i look/behave like a player, but actually, i am quite a family man.

Recently, my 2nd gf left me. She told me that she cant foresee any future with me as i am still reluctant to give up my 1st gf. Although i love her, i had to let her go. I felt that i must settle my own issues first before i re-ask her to be my gf. After serious consideration, i realise i cannot let my 1st gf off. I just love her too much. All other flings are JUST flings. No one can replace her in my heart. These few days, another of my friend start to express her interest in me, but this time, i decided not to hurt another ger (or fren).

My advice to the threadstarter and the guy involved,

Please take a step back , think about your own partners.

(especially the guy: whats wrong with your gf? At this moment, the threadstarter might seems sooo much better than your gf, but this is due to the 新鲜感,or freshness)

Is there any future at all between you 2 (threadstarter and guy), do not risk a friendship if theres no future. At least if you put this matter to a rest, you 2can still be friends in the future.

Dont rush into such a relationship, the ending might not be pretty at all. I have several serious flings in the past (behind my 1st gf's back), and everytime, i hurt those fling's emotions so badly. Sometimes, if you care for the ger, then dont be with her, especially if you dont see a future

Dont let lust rule your lives! cock and pussy can be easily found, but friendship and love are hard to get. also, not all hurt/pain can be cure by time.

Just my humble opinion

Machioman
21-05-2006, 11:30 AM
another irrelevant thread? schools should stop kids from having holidays :D

SiakSiBabe
22-05-2006, 09:40 AM
Although i love her, i had to let her go. I felt that i must settle my own issues first before i re-ask her to be my gf. After serious consideration, i realise i cannot let my 1st gf off. I just love her too much. All other flings are JUST flings. No one can replace her in my heart.

My advice to the threadstarter and the guy involved,

Please take a step back , think about your own partners.

(especially the guy: whats wrong with your gf? At this moment, the threadstarter might seems sooo much better than your gf, but this is due to the 新鲜感,or freshness)

Is there any future at all between you 2 (threadstarter and guy), do not risk a friendship if theres no future. At least if you put this matter to a rest, you 2can still be friends in the future.

Sometimes, if you care for the ger, then dont be with her, especially if you dont see a future

Dont let lust rule your lives! cock and pussy can be easily found, but friendship and love are hard to get. also, not all hurt/pain can be cure by time.

Thanks all for the time spent reading the thread and sharing advices. Appreciate it, specially to youngboy_jb, I think I'm thinking along the same line as you right now.

Despite telling me how much he want to let her go, I just dont see V making the effort to break off with her. He says he doesnt want to pressurise or hurt her and is waiting for the 'right' time to do so. I dont know if there's ever a 'right' time to break off with someone. No matter how you time a break-up, the dumpee will definitely be hurt & the dumper guilty (if the dumper has a conscience). Different people has different views & ways of handling personal relationships, and I'm not going to impose mine on him. If he was sincere all along to break up with her, he'll do so on his on time. If he's like youngboy_jb who realised finally that he still loves his gal, I guess I did a good thing then, making him realise what he nearly lost. Meanwhile, I'll just cherish the feelings I have for him from afar & hope that our friendship will survive this.

DOM1
06-06-2006, 11:24 PM
To have known U is considered a kind of fate and whatever our decisions might be, I'll always treasure this kind of fate and even if U do not consider me as a friend, but to me U'll always be a friend and I'll remember U forever...

Bro V,
Now that I know that you're V, it's so much easier to address you instead of that d^^b nick of yours!

To sis siaksibabe, I can only say one thing about V......if V is that d^^b......he's a sincere and VERY caring person. He cares about buddies like malayboy and his affairs so much that he even bothered to ask me about him after many months later. Do seriously consider him!

Cheers!

DOM the clown

jemz
06-06-2006, 11:46 PM
In my point of view,

i think it's pretty impossible to find a partner here. I think it would take alot of liberalness in a lady to accept a guy who bonks for the fun of it and comes back to her and well, do her. Together with the full risks of unwanted diseases and emotional trauma of finding a cheating bf and well... illnesses, curable or incurable.

Ladies and men view relationships very differently, personal and business. Therefore, conflicts always arises at workplace and home.

Look girl, the guy, i don't know him, neither can i make a good judge of him, but from what i read, i think it's time for you to move a step back and wonder if it's right for you. There're many other great guys in singapore. isn't it every girl's dream since we were little to find someone we could love, trust and depend on entirely? If he cannot fulfill those, and you are going to live in constant insecurity and dread, perhaps you should let go and don't put yourse;f through the torment. I know you've already put your heart into it, it's hard to take it back, but you will have to try. Maybe reducing your msning, smsing and webcams will slowly lessen your pain. Love cannot be blind, surely you've gotta love someone with your heart AND head as well.

You need someone to talk to, PM me your email and i add you to my msn and we talk there okay girlie? :)

concerned coz i've done that also... my ex-bf in australia, and webcam with me everyday, i also donno what he thinking and doing.

GarlicBread
07-06-2006, 01:52 AM
there's no rational answer in relationship question!

jus ask urself do u've the time to spare if things don't goes ur way?

ask urself do u feel safe to've him as ur the other hlf?

are u tired of ur single lifestyle n wish to settle down?

if u think yes for the above questions then try ur fate,if not better slow things down n wait for fate again ;)

Frankiestine
07-06-2006, 08:18 AM
To sis siaksibabe, I can only say one thing about V......if V is that d^^b......he's a sincere and VERY caring person. He cares about buddies like malayboy and his affairs so much that he even bothered to ask me about him after many months later. Do seriously consider him!

Cheers!

DOM the clown
Alamak dom you going into matchmaking biz ah???:D

DOM1
07-06-2006, 11:02 AM
Alamak dom you going into matchmaking biz ah???:D

Bro Frank!

How are you? Long time no chat with you.

Well, if I don't engage myself in this kind of activities (like matchmaking,...okay....I hate to admit it, but hack! it's matchmaking alright!), I would have nothing to do in this forum other them lurking and skulking and reading others' postings. Don't forget I'm the William Hung of this forum! I can't cheong! I can't write real fr (no cheong how to have real fr?)! You wouldn't know what to say about me! LOL!

Hey! Boss's alfresco cafe is getting hot with those WP Baru kiddos tramppling over all other APs supporters man! What's your view?]

Cheers!

Warmest regards,
DOM the clown

Frankiestine
07-06-2006, 11:29 AM
Bro Frank!
Hey! Boss's alfresco cafe is getting hot with those WP Baru kiddos tramppling over all other APs supporters man! What's your view?

Cheers!

Warmest regards,
DOM the clown
Politics and woman dun mix that why you dun see many woman in politics...i prefer it that way so at least they leave the woman folks for the fl scene..as for me i prefer woman..:D