PDA

View Full Version : Length & Thickness

poison
15-05-2006, 04:54 AM
Does Bro here concern about their length and thickness when bonking? Do u bother to ask your lady partner for their opinion? Does their opinion matters?

ahpaul25
15-05-2006, 06:31 AM
Yup,I believe length and thickness is impt in every man ego......but the most impt is the art of making love , esp the timing.......guy should endure the bonking session at least 2hrs plus understand the right G SPOT target, this will ensure u a longer relationship with yr gf or wife.....That why, I always joke with the gers, Do u bring enough water for me to make u wet.......LOL :D

tk-king
16-05-2006, 01:08 AM
i hope u arent joking wif 2 hrs of bonking
or the 2 hrs include foreplay etc etc?

bonk n non stop 30-45mins consider very gd liao lei
u not tired ur gal also tired

or maybe i n00b :o

dirtymonk82
16-05-2006, 01:23 AM
i think 45 min to 1hr including all the foreplay would just be the rite duration..2hr i think abit too long...very tiring...:p

psynix
16-05-2006, 01:44 AM
i think 45 min to 1hr including all the foreplay would just be the rite duration..2hr i think abit too long...very tiring...:p

and tats 1 round.... who says must only do one round???

jackylee
16-05-2006, 05:15 AM
IMHO the longer you pump the less enjoyable/intense is the orgasm when you shoot. :p

ahpaul25
16-05-2006, 05:57 AM

U can do anything within this 2hrs, but it must be a non stop action pack 2hrs job.....trust me....this will prolong your sex life, your gf/wife will stick to u always.....hehe :D In this case, length or thickness does not matter to the gers, is your action pack that satisfy them.

bluezing
16-05-2006, 11:20 AM
i think if 2 hrs of pumping, the gal also abit sian liao... n she'll also feel sore liao... but if 2hrs got include foreplay, etc, then maybe still ok bah...

euphoria777
16-05-2006, 11:37 AM
i think if 2 hrs of pumping, the gal also abit sian liao.....

5 min of continuous vigourous pumping...she already call "dor long" liao....

itsabt6x
16-05-2006, 11:47 AM
Does Bro here concern about their length and thickness when bonking? Do u bother to ask your lady partner for their opinion? Does their opinion matters?

did asked some of my mates in the past....most prefer length to girth...but for some...having a tool too long hurts....guessed i hit their base then.....but then...there's still others who loved it DEEP.....DEEPER...:D

ultimately...i would say SKILLS matters most but having a sizeable tool does boost ones ego....:D

waypastprime
16-05-2006, 11:59 AM
U can do anything within this 2hrs, but it must be a non stop action pack 2hrs job.....trust me....this will prolong your sex life, your gf/wife will stick to u always.....hehe :D In this case, length or thickness does not matter to the gers, is your action pack that satisfy them.

Non stop 2 hours? Hmmm... Licking, kissing, fingering, licking, kissing, fingering, licking, fingering and kissing then thrusting? :eek:

Care to elaborate?

ahpaul25
16-05-2006, 03:14 PM
Non stop 2 hours? Hmmm... Licking, kissing, fingering, licking, kissing, fingering, licking, fingering and kissing then thrusting? :eek:

Care to elaborate?

Hmmmm....i really don know how to elaborate in a term form, my standard is always 2hrs+ job include of foreplay,fingering,licking,kissing,SM,fuking,tongu e fuk,flirting joke.....longest ever is 6hrs. :)

garem
16-05-2006, 03:25 PM
Hmmmm....i really don know how to elaborate in a term form, my standard is always 2hrs+ job include of foreplay,fingering,licking,kissing,SM,fuking,tongu e fuk,flirting joke.....longest ever is 6hrs. :)

Wow u really superb !! Dun need to sleep huh ? Your gf/wife muz be very free :p

ahpaul25
16-05-2006, 03:46 PM
Wow u really superb !! Dun need to sleep huh ? Your gf/wife muz be very free :p

Weekend sure free lah......gers tend to be hornier than guys, trust me.....gers like to be satisfy by us......they will hold u tight and hug u to sleep after sex, bcos they have been fulfill by us. Cheers :)

sammyboyfor
16-05-2006, 04:10 PM

Why have you stolen an image from my site and used it as your avatar without my permission?:mad:

imaginative
16-05-2006, 05:56 PM
Hmmmm....i really don know how to elaborate .....longest ever is 6hrs. :)

That's the art of love making.

HardCock
16-05-2006, 11:26 PM
In my opinion and experience, I shall share my 2 cents worth.

When it's love-making, the length and thickness of ur tools are not important if they are of average sizes. For women, I realised, in the heat of passion, especially during the 1st few months or up to a year, making love is essentially about foreplay. If you can give them solid foreplay, u shld not worry whether ur tool is small or short. They shall be sextisfied. However, as u progress and if into marriage, love-making will become just pure sex. If only pump and release actions, very fast, the gals will require that they need a larger and thicker tool to keep them on their toes. My suggestion...always make foreplay a big part of ur love-making session. Get the gal aroused enough and the penetrating part shall be sextisfying for her.

poison
17-05-2006, 11:15 PM

Since most bros think that it is a proof of man's ego for asking. I would like to know what type of answer u would want the lady to give to boost the ego further..............when ask if mine bigger enough?
Should tell him big or dunno or keep quiet?

ahpaul25
18-05-2006, 01:27 AM
When ask if mine bigger enough? Should tell him big or dunno or keep quiet?

Just tell him a simple and nice words......that is, 'I love what u are, Dear!' :)

Kyser Soze
18-05-2006, 11:28 AM
My suggestion...always make foreplay a big part of ur love-making session. Get the gal aroused enough and the penetrating part shall be sextisfying for her.

Yes, totally agreed. Most of us tend to 'shaft in' very early during sex. In a way, we treat our little bro too well, but neglect the 'feel' of our partner's little sister.

I used to have short foreplay. However, I found out some girls are not sex-tisfied much to the fact that they are not sufficiently aroused. Hence, these days I tend to have longer foreplay, fingering , licking, not to mention sweet-and-dirty talk, all come as a package. She sometime has orgasm even before my little bro is shafted in. :D

dna_gene
18-05-2006, 11:55 AM

I think as long you are more than 5", you are in the safety zone. I'm slightly over 5" and I can hit the G spot of my girl and make her orgasm 4-5 times in a session. What matters most is whether the girl is able to enjoy herself. Being too long in length might cause pain to the girl at various position instead, like doggy or riding where penetration is very deep.

Thickness wise, I think as long you have the length, not that bad le. Asian hardly have long and thick dick. If you are thick, you are short and vice versa.

Anyway don't bother asking your partner unless you like to be pampered with sweet words. Not saying that they will definitely lie but no matter they really enjoy fucking with you or not, they will definitely answer that they love fucking you and other guys simply can't compare. Just find out on your own by her reaction and expression, faking and genuine still have their differences. Even if you can't tell, hei... ignorant is a blessing!

George28_1976
18-05-2006, 05:45 PM
i think i should be glad that i am blessed with a above average tool....
I do ask the gals i had on the size compared to men they had before and its always an ego booster to hear it from their mouth though it may not neccessary be the truth....
The process should be the determining factor in sex and not how big or small your tool is though its a bonus....just like added value...
Having long foreplay may seems tiring or boring to some guys but our lady counterparts just love that...Ladies takes longer to climax while ours is over in a span of seconds for that few seconds of ejaculating....
For love making, there are a couple of position to make up for it if the tool is below average like the doggie style or having your partner resting their legs on your shoulders while thrusting provides a deeper penetration....
Trying drilling or grinding instead of pumping all the way at times so that there are varieties to spice up your sex life....:D

FUCKYOU
18-05-2006, 05:49 PM
i dont bother abt their opinions.. why should i? if it is a WL.. all i one is to screw her and release .. still need to worry abt so many things... if it is my gf ... lagi wont ask her this type of silly questions...

sadly i think only those with inferior complex will keep on asking the gals such questions.. u ask too many times the gal also sian la..

arrdwolf_77
18-05-2006, 10:45 PM
My partner is too tight for me. When she orgasm, i feel her squeeze until i feel painful. Is this normal? She can cum quite fast one la, i can make her cum twice within afew minutes of thrusting, must be right position la, sometimes wrong huh, not shiok for everybody, Do u guys agree, once u insert, u know something is right or wrong. Like today u sure enjoy or u won't enjoy? I have difficulty inserting into her too. Very headache, quite painful for me sometimes. After her period it is worst, i will spend afew minutes trying to get in her. Any kind advice? Pls give constructive comments. My dick is not very long, just enough to hit her G-spot. She is small size la. Making love becomes very stressful for me. I used to have high sex drive, at least 2-3 times a day, now it is 2-3 days once. I sometimes dread making love. Sometimes dickhead fail to work properly. Suddenly will go soft one. Help.

stephan
19-05-2006, 12:27 AM
My partner is too tight for me. When she orgasm, i feel her squeeze until i feel painful. Is this normal? She can cum quite fast one la, i can make her cum twice within afew minutes of thrusting, must be right position la, sometimes wrong huh, not shiok for everybody, Do u guys agree, once u insert, u know something is right or wrong. Like today u sure enjoy or u won't enjoy? I have difficulty inserting into her too. Very headache, quite painful for me sometimes. After her period it is worst, i will spend afew minutes trying to get in her. Any kind advice? Pls give constructive comments. My dick is not very long, just enough to hit her G-spot. She is small size la. Making love becomes very stressful for me. I used to have high sex drive, at least 2-3 times a day, now it is 2-3 days once. I sometimes dread making love. Sometimes dickhead fail to work properly. Suddenly will go soft one. Help.

hi bro,
Actually I got an old thread talking about size of ur penis. Maybe ur dick is too big like him (refer to the link)...:D

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=52827&page=4

arrdwolf_77
19-05-2006, 02:39 AM
hi bro,
Actually I got an old thread talking about size of ur penis. Maybe ur dick is too big like him (refer to the link)...:D

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=52827&page=4
bro dun make fun of me la. I very troubled by this already. My gf also stressed up sometimes, she say she likes the thickness (dunno how true, only she knows) But she very scare i pain.
Any bros experience this?:confused: My size not long or thick la but maybe too thick for her.

boredwhilly
19-05-2006, 03:01 AM
i can understand the stress and sometimes frustration inside bro...i had a small size gf once...about 1.58m..petite gal...making love was such a hassle...need to really make her wet wet then can insert..even insert also not smooth...must force and see her reaction..."pain pain" slowly can???....everytime like dat...i hear also sian...i think to myself..aredi slow liao..still wan me go slower...my dick will die off man...so as days goes by it really bothers me and slow down the momentum or rather frequency of sex and both of us can feel it too..just that we dun mention that..sex freq realy drops..and she is those type no sex also can...cuddle n sleep together...wah piangz.....the rest is history after 2 yrs of enduring...

arrdwolf_77
19-05-2006, 01:35 PM
i can understand the stress and sometimes frustration inside bro...i had a small size gf once...about 1.58m..petite gal...making love was such a hassle...need to really make her wet wet then can insert..even insert also not smooth...must force and see her reaction..."pain pain" slowly can???....everytime like dat...i hear also sian...i think to myself..aredi slow liao..still wan me go slower...my dick will die off man...so as days goes by it really bothers me and slow down the momentum or rather frequency of sex and both of us can feel it too..just that we dun mention that..sex freq realy drops..and she is those type no sex also can...cuddle n sleep together...wah piangz.....the rest is history after 2 yrs of enduring...
UR gal is my like ex. I enjoy sex with her, until i scare her with my HSD. 2-3times a day. Everyday also no problem. But this gal i am with, I don't really enjoy having sex has HSD too. She enjoys giving BJ but i also don't enjoy.
Haha, u insert she pain. I insert she shiok but i feel pain when she squeeze.
I agree, must make her really wet. Have to go down on her one la. Somemore after i change gf,(happen recently only) my dick not listening to me. Don't know is it change gal too differentt liao.

poison
20-05-2006, 01:24 AM
.. u ask too many times the gal also sian la..

this is how i feel.............so i keep mum.

Maybe next time will quote what paul says. :p

ahpaul25
20-05-2006, 05:56 AM
this is how i feel.............so i keep mum.

Maybe next time will quote what paul says. :p

U should, as it the best answer, not to hurt that guy's ego.:)

Klein76
20-05-2006, 12:32 PM
Just tell him a simple and nice words......that is, 'I love what u are, Dear!' :)

Wau ;) u look like a expert in this area hor...lol

SittingBull
20-05-2006, 02:02 PM
I think as long as the girl doesnt say " You inside already?? How long already?".... then i think its cool..:D

ahpaul25
20-05-2006, 04:29 PM
Wau ;) u look like a expert in this area hor...lol

Haha, My tips for guys.....bcos sometimes ger will ask us, how is the session with them! I always say 'Great,can't wait to go for another round with you dear. Man, I'm sweating,but I love it!' Hehehe....the ger will remember in her heart, 'You're the Man!' That's how u ongoing yr session with them, they don mind 1, as long u fuk her deeply and badly, ger like it so much.:)

poison
20-05-2006, 07:47 PM
Haha, My tips for guys.....bcos sometimes ger will ask us, how is the session with them! I always say 'Great,can't wait to go for another round with you dear. Man, I'm sweating,but I love it!' Hehehe....the ger will remember in her heart, 'You're the Man!' That's how u ongoing yr session with them, they don mind 1, as long u fuk her deeply and badly, ger like it so much.:)

what if the next session never happens? Isn't that more hurting for the gal?

ahpaul25
20-05-2006, 08:01 PM

Haha.....U tell me,which guy don wish to go for another round? Like Fedex 'Promise to Deliver' ....I always bonk till shag out 1........So SHIOk...:)

ahpaul25
20-05-2006, 08:10 PM

Or Miss Poison.....when u wan me promise to deliver? I min. 3 rounds lah, sure let u 100% happy with my service. :D I have a bad habit, that is I like to do tongue fuk plus love to hit ger G spot,make them suffer. LOL

poison
21-05-2006, 11:36 PM
Haha.....U tell me,which guy don wish to go for another round? Like Fedex 'Promise to Deliver' ....I always bonk till shag out 1........So SHIOk...:)
The ejecting part might be shiok but the whole session not as fun, u still want to meet for another time?

ahpaul25
22-05-2006, 05:28 AM
The ejecting part might be shiok but the whole session not as fun, u still want to meet for another time?

Well, Poison Ger, no 1 is satisfy with just one whole session in 1 day, u never get enough.....U sure want to do it another time if there a chance, that's human nature. But before u really can have another session, as a guy,we have to fulfill the 1st session having great bonking session with u gers, bcos Gers are easily satisfy creature compare to guy who never get enough. So we,Guys have to do our man's job. So u gers will know who to chose from....That's why, LOVE IS BLIND AFTER A BONKING SESSION, u will understand how a ger really feel, what they really need from a man,which is 'FEELING TURN TO LOVE & TURN TO HATE'...........:)

ahpaul25
22-05-2006, 06:53 PM
Check yr PM, Poison Ger......Hope u should be well prepare and be confident whatever u do.

poison
22-05-2006, 11:44 PM
Check yr PM, Poison Ger......Hope u should be well prepare and be confident whatever u do.

ok..............will let u know if there's another.

martyr1977
23-05-2006, 01:48 AM
Is it possible that sometimes thickness matters more than length?
I mean for ladies, u prefer being stretched or reached deep? What if u can only choose one.. fat cock, but only abt 5.5in in length?

andyqkw
23-05-2006, 10:52 AM
Is it possible that sometimes thickness matters more than length?
I mean for ladies, u prefer being stretched or reached deep? What if u can only choose one.. fat cock, but only abt 5.5in in length?
5.5" is not considered short cos' for asian guys, the average size should be between 5" - 6"...

ahpaul25
23-05-2006, 04:46 PM
Bro ahpaul25, hope you don't mind me asking but in your experience, whats the best way to stimulate a gals G-spot? I'm referring to both foreplay and during actual intercourse.

Based on my experience.........Foreplay (tongue fuk with ice or fingering or licking or suking or SM ) is the most impt startup, but of coz, your zeroing of the G spot is very impt, so must aim at the right spot.....During intercourse, try to make flirt joke with her, click with her based on her emotion.....When the ger are getting high, u must pump faster and deeper, try to fuk her control yr brainpower, endure to 2hrs. Of coz, zero yr aiming during intercourse, there is a G spot where u can feel, she getting wet, and u will find it easily to penetrate in....that the target u r going in.......:D Remember in mind, your objective is to make her suffer badly.........:cool: I'm Bad!

poison
23-05-2006, 10:32 PM
Remember in mind, your objective is to make her suffer badly.........:cool: I'm Bad!

whose leg will go soft thenafter?

Is it true that those tall guys will have longer and fat guys will have thicker?

If u are skinny and short, then cmi liao, is it?

So, is it long or thick have better simulation or sextisfaction?

poison
23-05-2006, 10:34 PM
Remember in mind, your objective is to make her suffer badly.........:cool: I'm Bad!

Is it true that those tall guys will have longer and fat guys will have thicker?

So, is it long or thick have better simulation and provide better sextisfaction?

ahpaul25
25-05-2006, 07:50 AM

So, is it long or thick have better simulation and provide better sextisfaction?

Of coz, the gal leg will go softer, As for size, i have no comment for it, as it all depend on manhood.......of coz if it long and thick, it the best choice of all, size is another thing, most impt is the guy must know how to use it in a correct way.......:D

omega3
25-05-2006, 08:11 AM
[QUOTE=ahpaul25]Based on my experience.........Foreplay (tongue fuk with ice or fingering or licking or suking or SM ) is the most impt startup, but of coz, your zeroing of the G spot is very impt, so must aim at the right spot.....During intercourse, try to make flirt joke with her, click with her based on her emotion.....When the ger are getting high, u must pump faster and deeper, try to fuk her control yr brainpower, endure to 2hrs. Of coz, zero yr aiming during intercourse, there is a G spot where u can feel, she getting wet, and u will find it easily to penetrate in....that the target u r going in...

2 HRS:eek: :eek:

ahpaul25
25-05-2006, 08:53 PM

Gers can't resist gd sex.......Hope u get my point.

poison
25-05-2006, 10:03 PM

that's what most hotel's hourly rate right!

Pounder
26-05-2006, 03:00 AM

I've seen a tall six footer Ah beng will small dick a fat Mat motor with long dick and a short skinny bangla with thick dick...so who knows. Dick Size does not depend on your other anatomy or race for that matter] (just like the womens breast or vagina).

I did asked most of the FL I've bonked abt penis size and race.... some mentioned they've seen some big ones on Japanese , Chinese and korean (so there goes the stereotype) and most ang mos are quite average.
The middle eastern are typically above average mostly but there are smaller ones too. Locals varies quite a lot but majority still fall within the norm. Some black African are too long and thin and some are average but thick.

Does long and thick give more pleasure.?..I dont know and depends on the women. As for me, I always let the woman cum first...few times if possible using my tongue and fingers. That way, she tends to be very sensitive inside her vagina and it'll be more pleasurable for her when you penetrate her...regardlless of your size as long you are not abnormally small or big. So far it never fails.

dethknight
31-05-2006, 01:12 PM
Its all about skill bro. Some guys with large penises do not know how to please their partners, and some guys with smaller penises take the time to really learn what their partner wants. Bigger isn’t always better, but knowledge is always king! :D