PDA

View Full Version : Steamy Encounters at a disco in Singapore - have you got any to share?

sexytoy.com.sg
14-05-2006, 01:38 PM
I was out partying with a group of friends in a disco in Marriot hotel (i am sure clubbers you know which one I am referring to - don't want to mention name)

I befriended a couple through others friends in the group. Toast after Toast. The so call husband suggested to me to touch his future wife's thigh. She was wearing a thigh black skirt with a pink top. First thing that came into my mind was, Are you setting me up or what? ask me to caress your wife thigh in a crowd pub and in public. I said no thank you although I would love too. Next thing I know she was holding my hand and guiding me to touching her thigh starting was outside the skjirt and later while we were hugging tightly in front of her future husband! - (engaging next month i heard) she discreetly lifted up her skirt and made me finger her. It was wet and warm!!

As time goes by, things get hotter. She started unbuttoning 3 buttons of her top, exposing one of her b cup breasts with small areoa and her red bra to me in a corner. I look towards the husband who is standing next to us as a shield, the future husband gave me a toast as a guesture of approval. I fondle her breast in a corner. It was very arousing, fondling a pretty hot looking gal with a red bra that I do not even know her name well due to the loud music and in front of her future husband. The music stopped and the place got lighted up. Damn its 3am. After that she suggested going to LOLA with the husband and another couple. I wanted to join them as I know likely we will end up on a bed with more than one company but I can't as I had a plane to catch the next morning as I have to attend our company confernece in china. :mad:

superdelta
14-05-2006, 07:25 PM
hmmm pardon me but so is it a disco, club, or pub? u seem to have mentioned all 3. :D

whitegals
14-05-2006, 07:53 PM
hmmm pardon me but so is it a disco, club, or pub? u seem to have mentioned all 3. :D

ha ha ha :D

sexytoy.com.sg
14-05-2006, 08:46 PM

You are like my english tutor. :D Not sure it is call a club or disco. Anyway it's BAR None lah.

happybonker
14-05-2006, 09:41 PM
You are like my english tutor. :D Not sure it is call a club or disco. Anyway it's BAR None lah.

You must be one lucky SOB if what u wrote was real.....

Should it be just some Mother's Day story...pls also continue

kiatkiat
14-05-2006, 11:43 PM
is there any Part 2 coming?:D :D

sToNeCoLd
15-05-2006, 12:54 AM
I was out partying with a group of friends in a disco in Marriot hotel (i am sure clubbers you know which one I am referring to - don't want to mention name)
I befriended a couple through others friends in the group. Toast after Toast. The so call husband suggested to me to touch his future wife's thigh. She was wearing a thigh black skirt with a pink top. First thing that came into my mind was, Are you setting me up or what? ask me to caress your wife thigh in a crowd pub and in public. I said no thank you although I would love too. Next thing I know she was holding my hand and guiding me to touching her thigh starting was outside the skjirt and later while we were hugging tightly in front of her future husband! - (engaging next month i heard) she discreetly lifted up her skirt and made me finger her. It was wet and warm!!
As time goes by, things get hotter. She started unbuttoning 3 buttons of her top, exposing one of her b cup breasts with small areoa and her red bra to me in a corner. I look towards the husband who is standing next to us as a shield, the future husband gave me a toast as a guesture of approval. I fondle her breast in a corner. It was very arousing, fondling a pretty hot looking gal with a red bra that I do not even know her name well due to the loud music and in front of her future husband. The music stopped and the place got lighted up. Damn its 3am. After that she suggested going to LOLA with the husband and another couple. I wanted to join them as I know likely we will end up on a bed with more than one company but I can't as I had a plane to catch the next morning as I have to attend our company confernece in china. :mad:

That must be some donkey years ago as LOLA dont exist anymore when the whole management group of operating Centro runs into deep deficit in accounting numbers in their book.

asdfghjkl
15-05-2006, 02:07 AM
i thought its living room? :confused:

imaginative
15-05-2006, 01:04 PM
I think it's Lola. and it's some time in 2004 if I am not mistaken.

peterpan
15-05-2006, 02:57 PM

erm... do u happen to remember their names? Could be us....:p

sexytoy.com.sg
17-05-2006, 01:36 AM
I don't think so, as I remember your gf pictures. But Would drool to have a chance for such encounter again....:cool:

itsabt6x
17-05-2006, 01:21 PM
hahahaa....sextoy...u r 1 lucky dude....well, i had my fun years ago at a disco in a hotel along orange grove road....it was a new years eve party....crowded n happening sia....pretty much the same scenario as yrs but i did get lucky....at the stroke of midnite, the guy's gf (dunno their name) took my hand n led up in an elevator...(dunno which floor) but it was dark n looks like there's a lounge or restaurant there...sat on the couch n made out.....it was my 2nd ONS experience then....boy did i CUMmed.....:D

omega_x
17-05-2006, 06:42 PM
LOLA is history...

sexytoy.com.sg
18-05-2006, 12:31 AM
hahahaa....sextoy...u r 1 lucky dude....well, i had my fun years ago at a disco in a hotel along orange grove road....it was a new years eve party....crowded n happening sia....pretty much the same scenario as yrs but i did get lucky....at the stroke of midnite, the guy's gf (dunno their name) took my hand n led up in an elevator...(dunno which floor) but it was dark n looks like there's a lounge or restaurant there...sat on the couch n made out.....it was my 2nd ONS experience then....boy did i CUMmed.....:D

You are one lucky dude too..:cool:

dna_gene
18-05-2006, 12:06 PM
sat on the couch n made out.....it was my 2nd ONS experience then....boy did i CUMmed.....:D

Aaaarrrrr.... Did you carry a cap every where you go or did you do it RAW??? :eek:

itsabt6x
18-05-2006, 02:14 PM
You are one lucky dude too..:cool:

ya thanks! could say was quite lucky then...like got "tao hua yun"....:D
anyway, that was like one-off with that cpl n nvr bump into them again....

itsabt6x
18-05-2006, 02:37 PM
Aaaarrrrr.... Did you carry a cap every where you go or did you do it RAW??? :eek:

haaahhhaa...gd question,...well those days i always carry a pack of three whenever i go pubbing.....but that nite, all 3 were used up.....:eek:

dna_gene
18-05-2006, 05:38 PM
but that nite, all 3 were used up.....:eek:

No wonder the description of "boy did i CUMmed....." Enjoyed the ecstatic feeling of fucking someone's gf yet knowing that he was allowing it right?

peterpan
18-05-2006, 06:13 PM
No wonder the description of "boy did i CUMmed....." Enjoyed the ecstatic feeling of fucking someone's gf yet knowing that he was allowing it right?

i wonder how the guy feels when he's having fun with my wife knowing that i wanted him to do so... Wats going thru his mind? Mb he tinks im a pervert, mb its his lucky day or mb he just dun give a damn...

Anyone can share his experiences?

peterpan
18-05-2006, 06:17 PM
haaahhhaa...gd question,...well those days i always carry a pack of three whenever i go pubbing.....but that nite, all 3 were used up.....:eek:

Haha those where the days when u nvr noe when u will get lucky. So must standby some condoms. I used to kip 1 inside my wallet just in case....