PDA

View Full Version : 32a

poison
13-05-2006, 02:28 AM
Saw many bros got turn off by armpit hair.

I would like to know the opinion on flatted or 32A, will it also a turn off?

Nothing to grip on during the process of fucking, will that also destroy the aftermath?

Or if u already know that she is small, will u still up her?

joep
13-05-2006, 02:41 AM
Ever had a GF whom is as flat as an airport... thought she at least a B cup judging from the outlook of the bra...

When we had sex for the first time, off came the bra... never felt so cheated...:o it's as if i was having sex with a guy...

Tai_zi21
13-05-2006, 02:43 AM
Wat can be worse than arm pit hairs? :o

And for ur ques yes i bonk gals with small boobs before! those small size cute cute 1 la! :D

bkklover
13-05-2006, 02:52 AM

Nothing to grip on during the process of fucking, will that also destroy the aftermath?

can grab the bedsheets or hug her tight tight loh...:p

bart
13-05-2006, 03:01 AM
I actually like small boobs, but completely flat is also a bit of turnoff for me. Still, for me, it's not as important as, say, smelly pussy or armpit hair.

funlovingboy
13-05-2006, 03:11 AM

actually it's still ok. small boobs can be an enjoyment at times. too much fat are not good for health :D to me, nothing beats armpit hair. it's simply gross!!!

zhivago
13-05-2006, 08:28 AM
small boobs ain't as bad as the others mentioned in the thread.

there's ways to enjoy them too.

Ronaldo
13-05-2006, 09:59 AM
Was in CP and got a girl in the KTV who had this sexy look something like Maggie Q.. The lowdown, she had no boobs aka flat out! But it was an experience as somehow, I dont know where to grab since she is those slim slim kind...

It was something I guess I wont try again... hahaha...

laozuzhong
13-05-2006, 10:45 AM
I'm a big boob man but have nothing against small-tits. Used to have a gf who is almost flatted. I think my chest is bigger and have more contour than hers. But one can always find enjoyment from other places other than the breasts. Make do without it lor.

Armpit hair is a totally different issue altogether. There are people who have fetish with armpit hair, but I'm not one of them. If the girl has a little bit of it or a few tiny strand, then its bareable. If you can find a black forest under the armpit, ask her to f@#k off. Worse still if it smell worse then you. :eek:

superman
13-05-2006, 10:47 AM
I used to have a gf which is 32A but her nipple is quite big. She likes me to suck her nipple and I find that gals with small boob seem to be able to have a better feel when you suck them. I enjoy bonking her & she is horny man.

beck7777
13-05-2006, 10:55 AM
ya.. compare other things like armpit hair or stinky pussy to flat chest, it really is nothing.. i dun mind bonking a girl who is flat chest but will never insert my 'brother' into a stinky 'hole'!!! :eek:

redstorm
13-05-2006, 10:57 AM
small boobies is fine for me.... but armpit hair is definetely i turn off! :mad:

Valuesman
13-05-2006, 12:33 PM
i used to have Fb got very A size chest and one of her nipple is protruding out and the other one is no:( t.. that make me very turn on.. it look like freak boob.... eeeeee

samschnur
13-05-2006, 01:28 PM
i hv gfs ranging from cup A to C, and A is the worst..

She's so flat that if u look at her sidesways, the only thing sticking out is her nose....

And she screamed pain after time i wan to enter her, but she never complained wen i go down on her....

The weird thing is, she's thin, but she got a big ass n hips, guess all the fats are deposited there...

VIPMAN
13-05-2006, 03:16 PM
As for me, i am not a boobs person, as long as the woman dun have BO and are damn horny in bed, i am pretty contended liaoz. Loud geniune moans do turn me on though :D

codicerous
13-05-2006, 03:31 PM
Small boobs is okie fer me as long as is chio bu.. haha... most chio bus nowadays also small boobies ...

but a big turn off for me is ARMPIT HAIR ~~ yuck!

and also ... CCB :eek: ! imagine bonking half way den the smell gets to you ... wah lan ... little bro will straight away cover his head with his blanket(foreskin)

blade
13-05-2006, 03:58 PM
hmmm...if 32A cup boobs i think still ok la..at least there is something..but i ever encounter before really v flat de...skinny n flat...tat one really turn me off man...its like there is nothing else to focus ur attention on other than the pussy..:D

007 JP
13-05-2006, 04:02 PM
nothing wrong with small titts,generally i go for look,its alrite for me cause i go for chio bu not na ma:D

happybonker
13-05-2006, 04:56 PM
When we had sex for the first time, off came the bra... never felt so cheated...:o it's as if i was having sex with a guy...

My exact sentiments !!

To me, now matter how beautiful the face is ( even Miss Universe ), if the tits are like mosquito bites, then its no different from a GUY !!

Bottom Line - TITS rule.....at least must be a C cupper ( at least as far as I am concerned )

Lucky I have a D cupper as my current companion right now.....:D

giggz83
13-05-2006, 05:02 PM
generally .. i would settle for no less than a B cupper..

as for armpit hair.. Oh com'on ..

you imagine a guy with sweating armpit .. ok, its already worse.
what could be more worse .. a girl with hairy armpit sweating???

fuck .. com'on .. i dont know some people can actually dont mind.:D

but I MIND!!!! :mad:

joep
13-05-2006, 05:11 PM
My exact sentiments !!

To me, now matter how beautiful the face is ( even Miss Universe ), if the tits are like mosquito bites, then its no different from a GUY !!

Bottom Line - TITS rule.....at least must be a C cupper ( at least as far as I am concerned )

Lucky I have a D cupper as my current companion right now.....:D

Waolao... at least C Cupper?! That's huge standards... hahahaha:p

slurpoyster
13-05-2006, 06:23 PM
yes its a bit small but its far better than fake (implants). wats most impt is how much u love and cherish each other rite. :)

ahpaul25
13-05-2006, 06:54 PM
I don mind at all, even it small, anyway, I will do a 10min message for her breast daily, for sure it will grow to B cup the most. Many ladies don know sure trick, daily 10min breast message will help it, that why nowsadays modern spa and slimming company doing sure trick. Haizzzzzz......:) Why waste $$$ where we guys also can help them.......

Deathbysex
13-05-2006, 10:04 PM
My gf saw me reading this thread and got really pissed.... SHE rebutted me (innocent me who was just browsing) THAT men with 5 inches long dicks (common among asians) are also a big turn off.... HAHAHAHA:D

codicerous
13-05-2006, 10:54 PM
haha...

hmm.. 5 inches .... but thick ... will also do the trick.... :p

SassySammy
13-05-2006, 11:07 PM
I don mind at all, even it small, anyway, I will do a 10min message for her breast daily, for sure it will grow to B cup the most. Many ladies don know sure trick, daily 10min breast message will help it, that why nowsadays modern spa and slimming company doing sure trick. Haizzzzzz...... Why waste $$$ where we guys also can help them.......

YA EXACTLY! have seen a difference in my frens' cup sizes increase after embarking on a healthy sex life :D

But funny thing is i realised lots of girls dont really enjoy sex much. :confused: Ask them how's the sex, and all they answer is 'ok lor', 'like that lor' heh

bigass
14-05-2006, 12:53 AM
e tits small dun bring negative reaction to our brain. u will still feel high if she can moan n react with u..so on and so forth but when the arm pit hair..(BUSH) or the smell from mouth, cb or armpit come out , it will cause a negative reaction out of u. u see the diff ?

:rolleyes:

poison
15-05-2006, 04:19 AM
My gf saw me reading this thread and got really pissed.... .... HAHAHAHA:D

Most man will say dun mind but the best, wife or gf is not that.............if not, nothing to show.

poison
15-05-2006, 04:22 AM
YA EXACTLY! have seen a difference in my frens' cup sizes increase after embarking on a healthy sex life :D

But funny thing is i realised lots of girls dont really enjoy sex much. :confused: Ask them how's the sex, and all they answer is 'ok lor', 'like that lor' heh

Sis, like wat ahpaul says...............massage by partner does the trick..

As for sex life, think your gf feel shy to share too revealing issue with u, enjoyment up to individual.

ahpaul25
15-05-2006, 06:35 AM

Because the guys have not master the art of making love , esp the timing.......guy should endure the bonking session at least 2hrs plus understand the right G SPOT target, this will ensure u a longer relationship with yr gf or wife.....For me, I always love to make gers enjoy bonking session with me, just like a pro gigglo job.......Gers always need sex badly than guys once they have reach a level of horniness.

Moojoo
15-05-2006, 06:48 PM
I share the same sentiments as most bros here......from my experience, usually women with small cups always compensate from another areas which they lack, e.g. being a better "fighter" with even better performance than most C & D cuppers that i have "battled" with.....

I still prefer my current "AA" cup....:D

jesse_voidable
16-05-2006, 04:00 AM
Channel NewsAsia's Glenda Chong is really flat. Maybe an A cup too. Then again, IMO she's definitely a hottie. :D

jackylee
16-05-2006, 04:42 AM
Channel NewsAsia's Glenda Chong is really flat. Maybe an A cup too. Then again, IMO she's definitely a hottie. :D

Woah.. she's one hot hot hot babe.

jng1103
16-05-2006, 04:48 AM
IMHO, 32A is not a turn off, just a setback. Being a booby guy, I'd be delighted with a pair of nice n firm boobs. However, GOD has not granted my wish but I'm ok with it. HE is fair coz I'm compensated with 'something' else :p

booby man,
jimbo

jackylee
16-05-2006, 05:11 AM
I'm not a boobs guy though... the face is more than anything to me.. without the face.. give me devilish body i also cannot stand :p

jng1103
16-05-2006, 07:12 AM
I'm not a boobs guy though... the face is more than anything to me.. without the face.. give me devilish body i also cannot stand

I agree. Got a lady with CMI face agreed to let me bonk her for free but I couldnt lower myself to 'up' her yet. well, she has a decent body, i would say. any takers? :p

jimbo

poison
16-05-2006, 07:27 AM
I agree. Got a lady with CMI face agreed to let me bonk her for free but I couldnt lower myself to 'up' her yet. well, she has a decent body, i would say. any takers? :p

jimbo

Bro, cannot make it for u and yet u want other bros here to make it? Not so nice, right!

Her boobs big or not?

jng1103
16-05-2006, 07:30 AM
Bro, cannot make it for u and yet u want other bros here to make it? Not so nice, right!

Her boobs big or not?

well, i'm sure plenty of horny brudders out there dont mind a CMI face but cheap thrill. Her boobs are firm and definitely NOT 32A :p

jimbo

bluezing
16-05-2006, 11:26 AM
i think 32A still can accept bah... at leas still can feel something... but wats worse is when hug already, also can't feel anything.. like cnf sian half... :(

Niceman
16-05-2006, 11:36 AM
Anything more than a mouth full is just a waste...
But I still prefer "Buffet" :p

itsabt6x
16-05-2006, 11:40 AM
......flatted or 32A, will it also a turn off?.....

not a turn-off for me but a let-down....however, i'll still UP her for wat she's worth n giv her a great time....:D

obelisk
16-05-2006, 11:43 AM
ever did one runway when lying down...
so i ask her to go up...
gravity really does wonders...:p

XboxSG
16-05-2006, 11:45 AM
ever did one runway when lying down...
so i ask her to go up...
gravity really does wonders...:p
That's a good one........

mokermania
16-05-2006, 10:07 PM

mayb 32A have better nipples:o
jus play with "fine tuning":D

justhorny
16-05-2006, 11:06 PM
Ever had a relation with a gal with 32A ... come to think of it ... it didn't matter at first but later in the years, realised it could have been better if she is "bigger" :p

poison
16-05-2006, 11:18 PM
Ever had a relation with a gal with 32A ... come to think of it ... it didn't matter at first but later in the years, realised it could have been better if she is "bigger" :p

haha............it is always never enough:D

XboxSG
17-05-2006, 11:26 AM
haha............it is always never enough:D
I beileved it can be quite subjective when comes to sizes......generally, the bigger, the better.......ha ha.

peter101
17-05-2006, 11:31 AM
haha ok la boob size all depends on ur pref. :D but dunno feeel like small boobs gals tend to b more horny haha

zhivago
17-05-2006, 11:49 AM
small but horny??
i learnt something new today... :D

desk13
17-05-2006, 11:56 AM
Really? is there such logic that small will be horny?

dethknight
17-05-2006, 02:26 PM
its always better to be bigger. But firmness is essencial. But end of the day, its down south that really sastify our mandhood. My question will be, will you prefer a girl with gorgous big boobs but when come to sex is dry, or a girl with 32A but is as wet as it can get. :D . I choose the latter.

primalhunter
17-05-2006, 03:00 PM
I ve travelled far and wide.... (man)handled boobs of various size, color and shape. Now retire liow, so making do with personal and private pair, a good size 34B.So cannot complain la..... For me, totally flat... really chia lat, dick oso shrink ... but too big oso, not good, reminds me of the cows on the field:p ..... As the saying goes, Anything more than a handful, is a waste... just my 2 tits worth.... :D sigh, the life of a retiree.....

joefong1
17-05-2006, 03:20 PM
HI BRO,

There is something worse than armpit hair, .........That is "ARMPIT HAIR WITH STRONG OB"............................:eek:

zhivago
17-05-2006, 03:30 PM
My question will be, will you prefer a girl with gorgous big boobs but when come to sex is dry, or a girl with 32A but is as wet as it can get. :D . I choose the latter.
of coz small but wet lar... other than the small boobs, there's other place oso mar... wat to worry?? :D

bluezing
17-05-2006, 03:57 PM
http://www.afraidtoask.com/images/br32aside.GIF

if like the pic, 32AA, then really damn jia lat liao... :(

kel_te
17-05-2006, 07:00 PM
Armpit hair is sure a tirning off factor for all men as far as i m concern.

small tits can be a turn on too, too big tits maight be a turn off for a man, especially a sagging pair. infact now a lot of top models are having small pair and they look sexy while cat walking.

of cos a perfect pair is the best

SharkMan
17-05-2006, 08:44 PM
...i realised lots of girls dont really enjoy sex much. :confused: Ask them how's the sex, and all they answer is 'ok lor', 'like that lor' heh

I think many a times it's the guy's fault (just generalising). Guys need to spend more time, patiently on their partner. But I guess girls should also know what it takes to make themselves feel good. They have to know their own body well, and how to pleasure it, and lead the guy. ;)

My 2 cents worth...

SharkMan
17-05-2006, 08:47 PM
...However, GOD has not granted my wish but I'm ok with it. HE is fair coz I'm compensated with 'something' else :p ...

Compensate with what? hee... a dick??? ha:D Joking lah...!

SharkMan
17-05-2006, 08:49 PM
not a turn-off for me but a let-down....however, i'll still UP her for wat she's worth n giv her a great time....:D

... COVER THE FACE.... FIRE THE BASE!....
:p

jackylee
18-05-2006, 01:15 AM
[IMG]

if like the pic, 32AA, then really damn jia lat liao...

:D i've got that breasts... (i'm a guy) :D

bluezing
18-05-2006, 04:33 PM
i've got that breasts... (i'm a guy)

lucky only cup AA ah... if B cup, then need to hit the gym le... hehehe... :D