PDA

View Full Version : China wife- before and after being married

mickey1
13-05-2006, 01:20 AM
Hi bro, I have a very close pal who is madly in love with a "innocent" :p and "not a money grabber" china gal, and she has a decent job, and some not too bad qualification.

We have heard too many horror stories of how bad many relationship turned out to be.....

difficult to satisfy, always looking for better life,
lazy with housework,
need to support whole family in China,
ask to buy house in China for parents,
relationship between the guy and guy's family and friends turning sour,
demanding and fierce after marriage- 100% change in attitude vs before marriage.....

Drastic difference before and after marriage,
Before marriage is understanding, gentle, obedient, submissive, very thriefty, After become controlling, very strong minded, like to fight and kick a big fast, difficult to handle, restrain sex , refuse to give birth...

seems that every Singapore man claims that the China girl they met is "different", "special", "innocent".....but somehow these guys still get betrayed / cheated, no matter how smart they are.

Care to share some experience? Friend is confused :confused: now...kinda blinded and brain washed . Though he is not rushing into marriage as he is scared of making the wrong decision, but we think the gal will make herself pregnant to tie him down.....help!! Any way to shake her off?

Cheri_Popper
13-05-2006, 08:50 AM
Drastic difference help!! Any way to shake her off?

Simple! Tell her that you are already married and its an offence (Bigamy) to married another gal when you are still married to you present one.

mahalosux
13-05-2006, 09:14 AM
seems that every Singapore man claims that the China girl they met is "different", "special", "innocent".....but somehow these guys still get betrayed / cheated, no matter how smart they are.

Care to share some experience? Friend is confused :confused: now...kinda blinded and brain washed . Though he is not rushing into marriage as he is scared of making the wrong decision, but we think the gal will make herself pregnant to tie him down.....help!! Any way to shake her off?

it may sound stupid..but...find a gal who dun act 'innocent', 'sweet talker', 'nice'...etc..

find someone who is down to earth, firm, not afraid to hold back their comments on u...etc...

as for fear of her getting pregnant?? u can always rely on durex....;)

sk_33
13-05-2006, 09:25 AM
Haha no need China Girl lah - Singapore Girl also like that! Majority of Singaopre men scared of their wives!

jdi813
13-05-2006, 09:42 AM
... difficult to satisfy, always looking for better life,
lazy with housework
... blah blah blah ...
demanding and fierce after marriage- 100% change in attitude vs before marriage ...hmmmm sounds like just another gal u can find anywhere ... so many local gals even fit this description ... so dun understand what is ur point ??? Why be so stereotypical ??? this sort of thing depends on individual la ... ur fren should be old enuf to judge for himself
... Drastic difference before and after marriage,
Before marriage is understanding, gentle, obedient, submissive, very thriefty, After become controlling, very strong minded, like to fight and kick a big fast, difficult to handle, restrain sex , refuse to give birth ...ask any married guys this is true to a certain extent (change from b4 to after marriage) for any women ...

tanmikel
13-05-2006, 10:03 AM
don't sound like describing china wife . more like singapore wife . actually , any country also got good girls bad girls . just look at our own forum , some say thai wife best , some say money grabber .

naemlo
13-05-2006, 10:12 AM
Though he is not rushing into marriage as he is scared of making the wrong decision, but we think the gal will make herself pregnant to tie him down.....help!! Any way to shake her off?

Another case of small head thinking... If he is determine, "hard heart" n use back his big head to think, he will be able shake her off. Now u have to knock some sense into his big head, guess some wires in the brain are not working...:D If the big head still unable to function well then u take a chair, sit back n watch the drama.

oakleyeug
13-05-2006, 10:32 AM
Pls there are bad apples in every country too, ask your friend to be more rational when it comes to choosing his ladies.

I for once is staying in the mighty land of the Chinese for 3 years (soon), I met alot of people that comes and go and I am not surpized to see alot of bad apples.

I seen before beautiful gals trying to ker+++ my friend (HP, house allowances blar...), I have seen true love, I have encountered alot of strange things along the way.

First thing you must see is the family situation, is the family ok? Is the family owing a lot of debts (Go Singapore also need alot of money)? Is the family in those kind of country side? Is the family those who do farming or? The cert of her uni (alot of fakos going around). Below is the top 10 uni in China, if she don fall into anyone of these be careful if she falls into the top 3 then even more careful.

Rank University
1 Tsinghua University, Beijing
2 Peking University, Beijing
3 Nanjing University,
4 University of Science and Technology of China, Hefei
5 Fudan University, Shanghai
6 Zhejiang University, Hangzhou
7 Shanghai Jiaotong University, Shanghai
8 Nan'kai University, Tianjin
9 Beijing Normal University, Beijing
10 Renmin University of China, Beijing

All these will contribute to the future marriage of your friend, I believe the one who can advise on this is Rolf (have not seen him for some time already).

If I have a choice to choose (not based in China for example), I will not try my luck I might not be so lucky all the time. If my gf stop to improve, to learn new lanuages, upgrade her skills, I will definatly leave her.

That is all I can provide, good luck.

laodi123456789
13-05-2006, 12:07 PM
ask any married guys this is true to a certain extent (change from b4 to after marriage) for any women ...

Bro - its not just the women who change after marriage!

HumpBackOak
13-05-2006, 12:40 PM
Hi bro, I have a very close pal who is madly in love with a "innocent" :p and "not a money grabber" china gal, and she has a decent job, and some not too bad qualification.

We have heard too many horror stories of how bad many relationship turned out to be.....

difficult to satisfy, always looking for better life,
lazy with housework,
need to support whole family in China,
ask to buy house in China for parents,
demanding and fierce after marriage- 100% change in attitude vs before marriage.....

Drastic difference before and after marriage,
Before marriage is understanding, gentle, obedient, submissive, very thriefty, After become controlling, very strong minded, like to fight and kick a big fast, difficult to handle, restrain sex , refuse to give birth...

u are stereotyping. its overall why u are with the person and why u intend to marry her.

note: drink milk dont need to bring cow home.

Kyser Soze
13-05-2006, 01:03 PM
Yo Bro mickey1,

We tend to stereotype China women. That's because most PRC women here we came in 'close contact' are FLs. Aren't our grandmothers or great-grandmothers from China too?

Singaporean women can be as worse as what we discuss for PRC women in this thread. There are always black sheep in any community. I believe what your friend need is perhaps a good wife, regardless of what her nationality is. :D Let your friend understand her more before getting marriage, just like any normal relationship.

mickey1
13-05-2006, 01:47 PM
my fren's uncle married this educated china gal,

Before - very polite to the mother-in-law, like one good family

after - show her nasty and selfish self

Before - close both eyes when he come home late or spent the whole night out
he thought ho say liao.:D ....so understanding not like Singapore woman so suspicious when the bf return home late, only to realise too late how controlling she is after the marriage
( control him everything, even $$ and phone calls and wat he buy for his siblings and parents, worst then all his buddy that marry Singapore girl)

he also thought China woman very goody, dun buy banded, no need to eat in big restuarants....ha ha but she buy house in China, and ask for landed and expensive cars and gym and golf membership in Singapore.....more hiong then the poor singapore gals that have to work hard to but their own cars and willing to share the house and househod expense .........

His family used to be very close but now a lot of problem cos the China wife very sensitive and unhappy about the family...and suspicious that people dun like her cos she is a China char bo

(though it's clearly not the case but becos she is lazy and selfish

and princess attitude as she is the only daughter and expect people to do everything for her, and she never help anyone to do things, dun even wash a plate or her own panty and dun dispose her own sanitary pad!!!:eek:

and she dun bother to put in effort to build relationship with the family cos she is high IQ and everyone else is not ...she only talk to smart people or people that can teach her something )

Although the family kept their mouth shut so as not to upset him or create unhappiness, his action has drifted so much apart from his own parents and siblings. Break his mother's heart so much.

.....Love is blind....everyone thought they are the smartest...guess no advise can help them, they just have to walk through it themselves to be wiser and not so soft-hearted and blinded.

I do agree that we should not steorotype...but...sign ...see heng or not la), and got pattern to see...jus hope all bros open their eyes wide and listen to other's opinion, and keep a open mind.....dun be over-confident in their judgement...love is blind

High IQ Not= good judgement
Good judgement in business Not= good judgement in love life
LOVE IS BLIND

I wish him luck and that everything turn out well eventually.

ahpaul25
13-05-2006, 03:13 PM
For my case and frd case, it really different, even these PRC are FL or OL...they treat us real good, they willingly to spend for us, it really the opp. of u guys facing, I do think LOVE IS BLIND, My frd more lucky.....he was young,skinny and OK looking but have two to three older PRC gers willing to be command by him......Well, I can say not all PRC gers are that bad, as long they falling in love with u, yr life will not be that bad. :)

ass_robber
13-05-2006, 08:20 PM
bad is bad, but dun chop the PRC girls into pieces and throw into the river hor.

mickey1
13-05-2006, 09:10 PM
Pls there are bad apples in every country too, ask your friend to be more rational when it comes to choosing his ladies.......

First thing you must see is the family situation, is the family ok? ..... The cert of her uni (alot of fakos going around). Below is the top 10 uni in China, if she don fall into anyone of these be careful if she falls into the top 3 then even more careful.

All these will contribute to the future marriage of your friend, I believe the one who can advise on this is Rolf (have not seen him for some time already).

If I have a choice to choose (not based in China for example), I will not try my luck I might not be so lucky all the time. If my gf stop to improve, to learn new lanuages, upgrade her skills, I will definatly leave her.

Thanks brother, for your sincere advise, you have made sbf a greater place!!:D I am beginning to have an attachment to this forum.

mickey1
13-05-2006, 09:24 PM
bad is bad, but dun chop the PRC girls into pieces and throw into the river hor.

HA HA ok la we try not to be too angry....try to tolerate and forgive, will not chop her into pieces, just pack her into a luggage and send her awayto the mighty land where all are smarter than sillyporean.:D

but if she change for the better, we will graciously forgive and forget and accept her....afterall we are kind and soft-hearted singaporean.

ChinaAlleWay
13-05-2006, 10:58 PM
Pls there are bad apples in every country too, ask your friend to be more rational when it comes to choosing his ladies.

I for once is staying in the mighty land of the Chinese for 3 years (soon), I met alot of people that comes and go and I am not surpized to see alot of bad apples.

I seen before beautiful gals trying to ker+++ my friend (HP, house allowances blar...), I have seen true love, I have encountered alot of strange things along the way.

hmmm....
im still luckless in relationship !!

sorry for being off topic..
sometimes I doesnt know wherthe Im "good" enough of the gal that i fancy...

I have seen an old uncle marry a wenzhou gal and they are doing fine..
and now its the gal that is running the business.. kinda ironic isnt it ? haha

3years and still counting...

have a great weekend guys.. & dun be too notti !!

HumpBackOak
14-05-2006, 05:39 AM

Before - very polite to the mother-in-law, like one good family

after - show her nasty and selfish self

he thought ho say liao.:D ....so understanding not like Singapore woman so suspicious when the bf return home late, only to realise too late how controlling she is after the marriage
( control him everything, even $$ and phone calls and wat he buy for his siblings and parents, worst then all his buddy that marry Singapore girl)

he also thought China woman very goody, dun buy banded, no need to eat in big restuarants....ha ha but she buy house in China, and ask for landed and expensive cars and gym and golf membership in Singapore.....more hiong then the poor singapore gals that have to work hard to but their own cars and willing to share the house and househod expense .........

His family used to be very close but now a lot of problem cos the China wife very sensitive and unhappy about the family...and suspicious that people dun like her cos she is a China char bo

(though it's clearly not the case but becos she is lazy and selfish

and princess attitude as she is the only daughter and expect people to do everything for her, and she never help anyone to do things, dun even wash a plate or her own panty and dun dispose her own sanitary pad!!!:eek:

and she dun bother to put in effort to build relationship with the family cos she is high IQ and everyone else is not ...she only talk to smart people or people that can teach her something )

Although the family kept their mouth shut so as not to upset him or create unhappiness, his action has drifted so much apart from his own parents and siblings. Break his mother's heart so much.

.....Love is blind....everyone thought they are the smartest...guess no advise can help them, they just have to walk through it themselves to be wiser and not so soft-hearted and blinded.

I do agree that we should not steorotype...but...sign ...see heng or not la), and got pattern to see...jus hope all bros open their eyes wide and listen to other's opinion, and keep a open mind.....dun be over-confident in their judgement...love is blind

High IQ Not= good judgement
Good judgement in business Not= good judgement in love life
LOVE IS BLIND

I wish him luck and that everything turn out well eventually.

tis has nothing to do with which country the gal is from.

it is a common trait among alot of women regardless of nationality.

Durex_69
14-05-2006, 10:01 AM
... ...
he thought ho say liao.:D ....so understanding not like Singapore woman so suspicious when the bf return home late, only to realise too late how controlling she is after the marriage (control him everything, even $$ and phone calls and wat he buy for his siblings and parents, worst then all his buddy that marry Singapore girl)

Hahahahaha ... reminds me of my friend's wife, a Sillyporean.

Its really regardless of Nationality, IMHO its "Gers are after all gers" kinda thing. Of course, we'll noticed that those "stories" that we heard of are nearly all those bad examples, we also have to remember there are other "stories" that have good endings. :)

songxxx1965
14-05-2006, 10:20 AM
be it a China/Vietnam/Indonesian/Myrmmar wife....
The most important factor is still about able to love & live together..

Everyone will always present their best side when they are just dating or going out with you. But people cannot fake 24hrs, thats why they show their true faces...

For examples, guys may not dig their nose or scratch their balls while dating but when living together may just do it freely infront of wifey which might turn her off....

I intend to marry a PRC myself by next year....
initially also think alot on the before/after issues, money cheating, feeding her family thingy. But feels shallow when i think of what she may think of me also... Singapore Males... Cheats easily (STD inclusive), gamble alot.. sometimes beat wife.. and still want to marry me..

Moral of the Story is "Don't think so much"
You only live once, if everything also have second thoughts where is the element of surprise?

My Mother Told me "You can promise a gal to take care of her forever.. but never promise u only love her one & only forever..."