PDA

View Full Version : Nice Pei-tu mama moving in next week.

Pages : [1] 2

fiftybucks
11-05-2006, 04:02 PM
I've hired a plesant looking PRC Pei Tu ma ma to come in once a week to do house work. $50 for each 4 hour slot. She does the stuff I don't like to do. Ironing, mopping, wash toilet, etc. I decided to go this route simply because I hate to have someone permanent in the house, I don't want all the legal issues of a full time maid and lastly, she looks quite attractive :D

Working for about half a year. 33, slim, quiet and keeps to herself. Started working on weekends but after two months requested to work on weekdays. I agreed and passed my neighbour the key so that she can come in to clean while i'm away.

She has been very good, honest and hardworking and I decided to get to know her better. To prevent her from being scared off or anything. I decided to invite her to bring her 15 yrs old daughter to come hang out at my place over the weekend. She refused and I asked her what's there to do over the weekend anyway? After some coaxing, she finally agreed. They came on that sunday morning and I had my PS2 ready with some puzzle games.

Her kid went to play while we went to the kitchen to prepare food. This was the first time I had a chance to really get to know her. She really can talk... alot... normally she is just quiet and all I know is that I come home and my house is clean. The money I leave in an envelope will be collected that day.

Over the next 3 weeks, It was a usual thing we did every weekend. As I got to know her, I like her more and more... jia lat...

4th time I invited them I asked if they wanted to come on saturday instead and stay over the weekend. Again she refused but with some coaxing, she agreed. Her daughter was most excited as she loved the PS2. We also watched "aces go places" together at home. We all stayed up until 12 midnight. By then she had to nag her daughter to go to sleep. I had a spare room and had bought two foam matteress for them. She put her daughter to sleep and we talked some more. She told me that her sister found out that her husband having an affair back home. He was an engineer with china degree and was doing quite well. He started giving her less money and when her sister told her about his affair, she decided to keep quiet, go look for some work and keep herself busy. Also to bring in some extra cash. She works 4 days a week so that's $200 extra a week. She had some tears in her eyes and was trying to contain in. I gave her tissue. I then asked her if she wanted to move in with me. She would not need to pay rental, just do my house work F.O.C. and it is only a simple move of 2 MRT stops away.

Again she decline. but I put it very simple across. I have the room, I need the housework done, She can save the $500 rent... and I have PS2 that her daughter loves. She laughed and started to cry and said OK.

This coming monday she'll move in with me... I wonder what the future holds.

tryying
11-05-2006, 04:07 PM
I wonder what the future holds

THE DARK SIDE OF YOU! :D :p

Castrol
11-05-2006, 04:07 PM
I've hired a plesant looking PRC Pei Tu ma ma to come in once a week to do house work. $50 for each 4 hour slot.

very soon she'll let you bonk for fiftybucks? :confused:

aman
11-05-2006, 04:15 PM
bro good luck to you.:)
me also wait monday.haha

bart
11-05-2006, 04:17 PM
Hey $50,

starting to get interesting. You have the hots for her? How bout her daughter. Nice SYT? Just have to wait till legal age..

beck7777
11-05-2006, 04:23 PM
Hey $50,

starting to get interesting. You have the hots for her? How bout her daughter. Nice SYT? Just have to wait till legal age..

bro u asking 50bucks to 'eat' both young n old sia.... haha!!!

shd be expecting some FRs from 50bucks bro... :D

zhivago
11-05-2006, 04:27 PM
wat the future holds??
go stock up some condoms, mate...

and if u cud, go do some sound-proofing on ur room. :D

Pistone
11-05-2006, 04:39 PM
I wonder what the future holds.

wah bro... looks like u already know what the future holds for u...
done 'background check' liao...
already got her into a slight 'KC' trap....
got the 'small one' settled and happy...
plus got excuse cos she works for u... hahaha

set liao to me...
i think what u have to do now.. is decide on the various positions
u want to try on the 1st time with her.. hahaha

good luck
cheers

PS can share where u met her, got other PeiTu Ma Ma there?
dont mind, cos my place is messy 'wink' 'wink'
hahaha

wildnhard2005
11-05-2006, 04:43 PM
if u are lucky and skillful enough, u will get free bonk, homecook food, GF feeling, but if unlucky, u end up getting involve in her divorce case with her hubby, supporting the daughter school fee, etc.

Perhaps, be clear what u want, if only for fun, than no need to be too kind, if u are serious, than good luck.

SassySammy
11-05-2006, 04:46 PM
Bro, whatever the future holds, be wary not to fall in a KC trap, resulting in loss of lump sum of money. of cos i do hope that things work out well. Cheap caretaker plus possible upcoming free bonks :D

donjean
11-05-2006, 04:50 PM
just my thought bro,
moving in is easy but moving out might be difficult....
good luck bro.....remember to post....

bart
11-05-2006, 04:55 PM
bro u asking 50bucks to 'eat' both young n old sia.... haha!!!

shd be expecting some FRs from 50bucks bro... :D

I was considering that he can eat the mum, I'll eat the daughter.

Rof|maoxz
11-05-2006, 05:15 PM
Just wondering why you bring the cow over to your farm, just to save on her rental? What's your utlimate agenda? :D

AndyWong
11-05-2006, 05:43 PM
Just wondering why you bring the cow over to your farm, just to save on her rental? What's your utlimate agenda? :D

So he no need to buy milk from supermarket, there a cow in his house for him to milk everyday:D ..hehe Good plan

durex
11-05-2006, 05:47 PM
very soon she'll let you bonk for fiftybucks? :confused:
This is a nice one bro,veri funny:D

slurpoyster
11-05-2006, 05:48 PM
her daugther is still underage so be careful bro. the mom may blackmail u with accusation of rape if u leave her later.

bully
11-05-2006, 05:58 PM
Never Shit where you Eat. Of course unless u r serious.
Good luck to u, u r going to hav lots of sleepless nites dude. ;)

Zacxaviqer
11-05-2006, 11:22 PM
Books for her daughter, bonk for her Mum

vvoh
11-05-2006, 11:54 PM
Cooking troubles! I hope not. These pei-tu mama wasn't naive either. I heard of other stories when it's easy to be invited in, difficult to send out of door.

ken3399
12-05-2006, 12:03 AM
Bro you got ask her want to do some part time Freelancing a not? :D Believe
a lot of bro here will be willing to help.....keke

dakboyslim
12-05-2006, 12:41 PM
in short... asking for trouble!

Pokimon1
12-05-2006, 01:23 PM
in short... asking for trouble!

I agree... don't do it bro! Unless you want to end up marrying her

bigmannow
12-05-2006, 01:30 PM
Camping here :):)

jon2000sg
12-05-2006, 01:35 PM
bro is happening !

fun4evergood
12-05-2006, 01:59 PM
Where is part 2 ???? please do continue.....

rossi46
12-05-2006, 02:09 PM
Bradder..you are fucked big time! This lady must not be able to do do simple maths. If she works for you, she gets 800 dollars a month. Minus her rent of 500 dollars..thats 300 UP. If she moves in and work for free...she gets nothing.

Once she move in...very hard to kick her out.

Xgenre
12-05-2006, 02:28 PM
If she works for you, she gets 800 dollars a month. Minus her rent of 500 dollars..thats 300 UP. If she moves in and work for free...she gets nothing.

Once she move in...very hard to kick her out.

Yo, can you go re-read what fiftybucks typed? She's earning $800 per month, of which only $200 comes from fiftybucks. The other $600 comes from 3 other families whose houses she cleans too. She's saving $300 shifting in.

Fiftybucks, it's going to be hard to kick her out in future. Besides, when you pass your keys to your neighbour so that she can clean on weekdays, it means that your neighbours know her already. Going to have a lot of gossip on you once she shifts in. Buy Big Get Small Free etc. Who's going to believe she doesn't provide sex for you?

Plus have you considered the feelings for the 15 yr old gal? How to accept uncle becomes step-father in this manner? If her mum sleeps with you, the mum seems like a mistress. She will be thinking of her father back in China.

shengge
12-05-2006, 02:42 PM
What's your utlimate agenda? :D

Dear Thread Starter,
Agreed totally with bro Rof|maoxz, what is your objective?
She moves in as a Pei-Du (陪-读), in my opinion you end up Pei-Tu (赔-吐), pay until you drop. No offence.

Don't under estimate what PRC will do.
Well, take care and don't take risk!

Cheers!

peterson
12-05-2006, 03:03 PM
请神容易,送神难

bro, think twice

Rof|maoxz
12-05-2006, 03:08 PM

Alot of advice been giving to bro fiftybucks. Let's be bloody frank here, her LTSVP will not be extended for long, maybe another 2-3 years or so. The daugther is 15 yo, most likely will be studying Sec 1 or 2 after demoting 3 levels. After her "O" levels, very hard to predict where she's heading. Unless you willing to be "helpful" enough to help them find another institution for the daugther.

Maybe you are one of the kind, who are really lend a help without any returns here. I reserved my comments. What I worry is that there will become a burden to you, not the other way. And don't think a PS2 can keep hold of the young girl for long. Don't be surprised the mother blaming you for her poor academics results due to constant playing of PS2. Do not use the singaporean style to handle the chinese.

Your decision is firm, we all know... just to alert you on the problems faced living with 2 unknown strangers. :cool:

PS: Feel free to browse thru' my thread if you intend to marry a PDMM later on. :p

ekemono
12-05-2006, 03:20 PM
no offence, but all that trouble just for a regular pussy to bonk?
and buy one get one free?

bro., you seriously need to reconsider it.
like they use to say: "one mountain have one mountain higher"
whatever hidden agenda you have, they have thiers too.
all those tears...???
haha, dun get too sentimental

PuTonRen
12-05-2006, 03:39 PM
Dear Thread Starter,
Agreed totally with bro Rof|maoxz, what is your objective?
She moves in as a Pei-Du (陪-读), in my opinion you end up Pei-Tu (赔-吐), pay until you drop. No offence.

Don't under estimate what PRC will do.
Well, take care and don't take risk!

Cheers!
Wah, Brother shegge, my guiding light in Shanghai,

You are also here to give advice. We appreciate your effort leh.

I agree with several brothers, as I have said several times in other threads, Singaporean men are too soft-hearted, that usually are landed into some form of emotional difficulty. I am sure the threadstarter, if he wants can help her in other ways, instead of allowing her to stay with him. I am afraid that it might not be a wise move.

Do not trouble troubles, unless trouble troubles you.

My 2 cent worth.

PTR

shengge
12-05-2006, 04:07 PM
You are also here to give advice. We appreciate your effort leh.

Do not trouble troubles, unless trouble troubles you.

Yo Bro PTR,
I Kay-Po a bit only lah! Don't like that mah.
Wise word from you! Indeed it is very true.

That's why I said, there are a lot of NTTL outside, don't hang on to one cow. After all, wild (野) one always taste sweeter mah....:D
Tio boh?

Cheers!

Rof|maoxz
12-05-2006, 04:18 PM
Yo Bro PTR,

That's why I said, there are a lot of NTTL outside, don't hang on to one cow. After all, wild (野) one always taste sweeter mah....:D
Tio boh?

Cheers!

野味很骚 yeh!!

Johnston
12-05-2006, 05:14 PM
no offence, but all that trouble just for a regular pussy to bonk?
and buy one get one free?

bro., you seriously need to reconsider it.
like they use to say: "one mountain have one mountain higher"
whatever hidden agenda you have, they have thiers too.
all those tears...???
haha, dun get too sentimental

yes, and considering that some guys use several thousands to woo a singapore gal, and still dont get bonked, he's getting any possible bonkings cheap.

recently got couple articles about Player wives and gals. We guys always think we play them, but in reality who is the one being played? :D
The mirror has two faces.

shengge
12-05-2006, 06:00 PM
野味很骚 yeh!!

Dear Bro Rof|maoxz,
Well, too much home cooked food also sianz right?

Guess the threadstarter is planning his next move, air fresher all over the house....:D
Dear threadstarter, many bros have given their advice. I do have a question for you, if you were the peidumama, please tell me what is on your(her) mind to move in? If you still don have your agenda, I think by next week, prior to moving in her list already long long liao. One of them could be, either you Ironing, mopping, wash toilet, etc on your own, or you got to get another maid. (No offence!)

Still worth the risk? There is no Free bonk! Bro!
最便宜的到后来将是最贵的

Have a nice weekends!

Cheers!
Shengge

PuTonRen
12-05-2006, 07:22 PM
Yo Bro PTR,

Tio boh?

Cheers!

Brother shengge,

You are not Kay-Po lah, all brothers here need your guiding light mah, me included. Without you, I shall be lost! My guiding light!

I agree with the NTTL business. One and a half weeks from now, I shall go to Sichuan to look for fresh NTTL already, other than the one waiting for me. Hahahaha.....Viva to NTTLs!

Regards from Euroland.

PTR

fiftybucks
16-05-2006, 09:12 AM
Yesterday I helped her to move in. Introduced her to the neighbour too. Let them know I'm renting my spare room to her. So far so good.

As for my motives... I can't say I'm purely doing this out of goodwill la... I also cannt say I'm totally just horny la... Truth is, I'm lonely sometimes so the company is nice. I quite like her too as she is not bad looking.

Never really took a long look at the daughter so this time I did. She is "grown up" already so does not have the kiddy look. Seems to want to "blend in" with our local teens. This is just based on observation of the way she carry herself. Can still tell she's not local la. The face is different.

Yesterday she went to NTUC to buy some stuff and cooked a very nice meal for all. Did not touch her or make any advances. Just enjoyed the good company.

garem
16-05-2006, 09:26 AM
will you let the father to stay in your house when he drop by to visit his wife and daugther ?:rolleyes:

fiftybucks
16-05-2006, 09:32 AM
will you let the father to stay in your house when he drop by to visit his wife and daugther ?:rolleyes:

So far, from what I understand, he happily screwing a young 22yr old and is hardly contacting them. Once every two weeks. If that day comes then decide lor

wildbeast
16-05-2006, 09:54 AM
Bro $50, u veri "evil"........ "bad"...... Haaa... :D

Joke aside, temptation is great here man. U really ought to rule with ur big head hor.... Chinese idiom: YI SHI ZHU CHENG QIAN GU HEN (one error cause a lifetime regret) :)

Take care and cheers...

sk_33
16-05-2006, 10:08 AM
There's no such thing as a "Free Lunch"

mighty_god
16-05-2006, 10:22 AM
Easy to invite ghost bro... yr headache starts when u want the ghost to leave... she has nothing to lose, could be a 'show hand' when the situation arise.

But probably, u really do have good intentions... then the story won't be so interesting...kekeke Bring a Pei-tu mama of a 15yr old sch going daughter, probably u might wanna consider tutoring her daughter in HSB, not Human Social Biology but Human Sexual Behaviour...:D

Be waiting for the next installment

tungsten
16-05-2006, 11:45 AM
Refine language

- If need to drink milk just buy from store, there is no need to bring back the whole cow with you.

Crude language

- Don't shit in your own backyard.

Whatever the case is, I feel that most of us here would still wish you the best of luck.

Rainman
16-05-2006, 11:58 AM
I bet to be different, fully understand the loneliness when staying alone and coming home to an empty house.

But again, there is a price for everything and to each his own.

Whatever it is. I wish u the best and may dry wood burn.......:p

Cheers

fiftybucks
16-05-2006, 12:56 PM
After viewing some of the bruthers' comments, decided to head home during lunch to "look around".

Reach back at 11:30am. Nobody at home. locked the main door and analyzed their stuffs.

Mother's clothes all look normal. Nothing "KTV" or sensual. No sexy underwear. Have a photo of family. Husband looks Ok. Not too bad looking actually. She has two of those chinese love story novels.

Daughter seems smart. Based on her writing, English not too bad actually. Seems to be in Sec 2. Has lots of photo stickers with all girl friends.

Did not find anything suspicious so far. Went back to work.

beck7777
16-05-2006, 12:58 PM
After viewing some of the bruthers' comments, decided to head home during lunch to "look around".

Reach back at 11:30am. Nobody at home. locked the main door and analyzed their stuffs.

Mother's clothes all look normal. Nothing "KTV" or sensual. No sexy underwear. Have a photo of family. Husband looks Ok. Not too bad looking actually. She has two of those chinese love story novels.

Daughter seems smart. Based on her writing, English not too bad actually. Seems to be in Sec 2. Has lots of photo stickers with all girl friends.

bro not very nice to search ppl stuff right? actu u shd be more worry did she bring any guys home.. so once awhile check with your neighbour.. wait 1 fine day u go home n find it empty.. :eek:

mighty_god
16-05-2006, 01:16 PM
well said bro beck777, I'll be very wary. But sometimes going home to a lonely house does gets into yr nerve... then there's also an inconvience of bring a gal home and having to explain to her why there's a china lady staying there...but small problem. :p

tungsten
16-05-2006, 01:28 PM
wait 1 fine day u go home n find it empty.. :eek:

Unless fifty bucks feel & fill her "emptiness" before she empty the house :D

beck7777
16-05-2006, 01:31 PM
Unless fifty bucks feel & fill her "emptiness" before she empty the house :D

if i'm her, i will fill my 'emptiness' by 'emptying' the house.. :D

garem
16-05-2006, 03:18 PM

What is the purpose of "look around"? You mean you have regretted to house them? :rolleyes:

Kingtut
16-05-2006, 05:11 PM
It's easy to bring them into your house, the problem is when you have
to get them out. PRCs are very good at scheming, I hope the whole
episode ends happily. I must say this is a rather unconventional attempt
to cure your loneliness.

Cutter
16-05-2006, 06:24 PM
hey everybody, hope you guys can understand how fiftybucks feel. It's really very lonely when u see yourself living in a house without anyone. Maybe people will think he trying to take advantages of that PDMM, but think back. It's a give and take issue mah...so it's up to the PDMM wan to give or not loh... keep it up bro fiftybucks... :D

fiftybucks
17-05-2006, 10:21 AM
I made my move last night. I had to get rid of the daughter first so I took out my old 15 inch sony CRT TV and installed it in their room. I also put the PS2 into their room. The daughter (I'll use her initials: BE) was happy.

We had dinner. Cooked by the mother (I'll use her initials XE). The house was clean. Everything was nice. After dinner. BE went to finish up her homework. I went to do some of my own work on the laptop. XE was in the kitchen tidying up. I could hear PS2 sounds coming clearly from the room. Her exams just finished i think.

I went to the kitchen to grab a drink and to make small talk while she was cleaning the dishes. I told her it was nice to have someone here as the house is very quiet. The house all along need a woman's touch also. She replied by saying I'm very kind to let them stay here as things have been a little tough on them. I went over and put my arm on her and said it is ok, I like having you around. She did not flinch but continued to wash the dishes. I ran my hand from her shoulder down her back and she did not flinch. I moved closer and smelled her and she asked me to please let her finish washing the dishes.

Wa lau at the time I panicked and said ok, then went to my room to hide. There was no contact as I stayed in my room for over two hours. By then it is so late already. I thought I've fucked it and wanted to go to sleep. Then I heard a faint knocking on my door. I went to open it and XE was there. She said she saw there was still light in my room and guessed I was still awake. She asked to come in. I let her in and she sat on the side of my bed.

She wanted to be frank and said that she suspected I had other motives to let her stay here. When I touched her like that it confirmed her suspicisions. She loved her daughter very much and would like her to have a good life. She will do what ever it takes to let her have a future. She does not know what feelings I have for her but she is incapable of any emotional relationships right now. She still has a husband even though he is unfaithful to her, her heart still loves him as he is her first love. She understands that I am a single man and it is difficult for a man to control his urges. She is willing to give me what ever I want if I will look after them. But I cannot touch her daughter.

I was very shocked and just look at her. She suddenly laughed and say I look very funny. She put her hand on my hand and say that it is OK and she is not angry about just now. I just nod my head. She smiled again and said that her daughter is sleeping as it is already passed midnight. I moved closer and she began taking off her shorts and panty. She said to do a quick one as she needed to get back to the other room. I immediately tried to enter her but her pussy was so dry. She was hurting and I got stressed. Cock shrank. She apologized and said she was not used to it as I'm not her husband and she has hot had sex since the day she left china. She said she needs to buy lubricant tomorrow. She offered to give me hand job and I agreed. I just lay there and she did the job. I came and she scooped up the cum and wiped it on the tissue.

She said goodnight and went back to her room. This morning she acted like nothing happened. When she was in the kitchen making fried eggs, I went over and tried to caress her. She immediately stopped me and said not to do it in the open as she don't want her daughter to know and that she also don't know about her father's affair.

I agreed and went to work.

haodaijake
17-05-2006, 10:27 AM
Congrats Bro. GONG XI GONG XI!!!!!!

Rem to take pictures and post. Will wait for fr tonight.:D

FatMan
17-05-2006, 10:31 AM
"久旱逢甘雨,他乡遇故知,洞房花烛夜,金榜题名时。"
Waiting to see the a good post tomorrow.

jdi813
17-05-2006, 10:56 AM
getting told off nicely like that can be quite a turn off man ... but i think best is take it slow la ... foreplay would be good to loosen her up ... if she really long time no bonk liao should be very horny and might prove to be a good bonk ... take it slow ... make her comfortable first and et us know ya

hotdick69
17-05-2006, 11:23 AM
camping here liao....... :D

joe72
17-05-2006, 11:48 AM
Waiting for the outcome man, will camp here...:D

Frankiestine
17-05-2006, 12:10 PM
She is willing to give me what ever I want if I will look after them. But I cannot touch her daughter.

Bro once you picked this baggage up you going find it is going to be difficult to dump it, countless story has been told and retold of how mecenary and clinical prc meis and mama are in pursuing their relief from financial constraint...just hope you are not going to come back later and regret the next step you are going to take..

Keong19
17-05-2006, 12:11 PM
Wow, interesting ....... best!

tungsten
17-05-2006, 12:34 PM
Think it is still best to proceed with caution. Better to have some ways to prove that she is a willing party...

If not, she sue you rape when things become sour... cock will defnitely shrink.

On the other hand.. Congrats! :D

mighty_god
17-05-2006, 12:50 PM
Set up camp here loh...:)

Niceman
17-05-2006, 12:56 PM
I preparing chaocoal, tents and titbits....all ready:D

beck7777
17-05-2006, 02:36 PM
enjoy while u can bro 50bucks...

just be careful u did not 'invite wolf into the room'...

Rainman
17-05-2006, 03:42 PM
PSP standby while waiting...heheh

kiddy
17-05-2006, 03:48 PM
waiting for the next "action"

yinyang
17-05-2006, 04:18 PM
...I made my move last night...understands that I am a single man and it is difficult for a man to control his urges. She is willing to give me what ever I want if I will look after them.

Bro,

Finally, you broke the ice... your kindness will get returns for sure. You may wish to try some atmosphere 1st, like a nightcap (I mean drinks) with some late TV show (or soft music) when small 1's asleep. Natural course of things.. mutual needs leh:p

Think you will do better next round.:D

sean69
17-05-2006, 04:31 PM
steaming!!! ... camping here for next chapter...

Castrol
17-05-2006, 04:46 PM
i have rated this thread 5 star. this is really a great steaming write out, unlike those boring copy and paste pages after pages of boredom stories. :D

life
17-05-2006, 05:22 PM
Nice move....let the show begin...:D

steamer
17-05-2006, 05:32 PM
bro fiftybucks,
since she is so frank with u, i suggest u be equally frank with her, so tat u may be able to avoid any unplesantries or complications in future. U may wish to tell her u feel the same like her, ie, no emotional attachmts, no other strings attached or commitmts expected. It doesn't hurt to casually or tactfully make this reminder once in a while.
wish ur all the best in ur endeavour..juz be a bit careful hor..
nice story so far
cheers

mike3329
17-05-2006, 05:47 PM
Many well-intentioned bros has given their advice but ultimately it is up to Bro fiftybucks to live his own life!:)

It wud appear that he has already decided to 'get onto the taxi'.....how and when he gets off is left to be seen.....meanwhile, enjoy the ride.....the meter is running.....haha

Perhaps a more conducive environment, without the 'little one' around may be better for 'power performance' by both of u....,strange as it may sound, perhaps checking into a hotel after a nice evening out may best!

Have fun....:D

AAconnection
17-05-2006, 06:00 PM
haha...keep us posted brother

milo_man
17-05-2006, 06:26 PM
To be honest, after reading e story, it is more like a story. Unless the thread starter is filthly rich or has power to ensure e mother n daughter a gd life, i dun think the woman will give in to meet his demand. Otherwise, the woman is hitchin something like to set him up for raping or things like dat

Criminalz
18-05-2006, 01:11 AM
Bro can i move in with you?

I can do housework too, dun have to pay me.
:D

tongkat.ali
18-05-2006, 01:12 AM
bro fiftybucks,
since she is so frank with u, i suggest u be equally frank with her, so tat u may be able to avoid any unplesantries or complications in future. U may wish to tell her u feel the same like her, ie, no emotional attachmts, no other strings attached or commitmts expected. It doesn't hurt to casually or tactfully make this reminder once in a while.
wish ur all the best in ur endeavour..juz be a bit careful hor..
nice story so far
cheers

ei....brother fiftybucks fall in love with her already lar.....

tungsten
18-05-2006, 10:53 AM
To be honest, after reading e story, it is more like a story. Unless the thread starter is filthly rich or has power to ensure e mother n daughter a gd life, i dun think the woman will give in to meet his demand. Otherwise, the woman is hitchin something like to set him up for raping or things like dat

Hahaha :D Whatever the case it is... As the saying goes...

"Regardless of whether the erotic account is true or fabricated, as long as it can make you CUM it is a GOOD story"

Big Sexy
18-05-2006, 10:54 AM
no wonder i cannot seems to contact my part time maid anymore..:D

superman
18-05-2006, 04:11 PM
Hi Bro, u have hit jackpot liao. gong xi gong xi. hope to hear more from u :)

bart
18-05-2006, 04:53 PM
Anything happen yesterday? Today?

tungsten
18-05-2006, 05:21 PM
Anything happen yesterday? Today?

Maybe too many things happen that caused him too weak to reply any messages :D

bart
18-05-2006, 06:02 PM
Maybe too many things happen that caused him too weak to reply any messages :D

Mother daughter combo? All of us camping patiently here. Threadster happily screwing her while she doing dishes.

I remember last time my GF and me move into new condo, everywhere also screw. In bed room, in kitchen, in toilets, in living room, on dining table. Whole damm condo full of condom wrapers and tissue paper. 9pm go to swmming pool fool around. Those were the days.

siamcutey
18-05-2006, 06:18 PM
no wonder i cannot seems to contact my part time maid anymore..:D

Old one don't go, new one don't come.

Got new one inform me hor....
And u get ready a few more on your replacement list:D

hahaha
SC

scw69ers
18-05-2006, 07:45 PM

I can see the horns coming out!! Have fun & do keep us posted:D

iksodoc
18-05-2006, 08:18 PM
Hey Guys,

I was wondering will her daughter go up to $50 and say " I want my mum to enjoy her life in Singapore, I'll let you do anything in order for my mum to lead a better life." Wow...... RMB50 upgrade to S$50 over night cool.... Jokes aside I still feel something amiss.... $50 have to safe guard yourself just have this feeling something somewhere will not be right but will not be reflected in short term.......humm..... anyway enjoy your advanture!!! I'll be watching your posting closely to share your advantures tooooo!

best123
18-05-2006, 08:40 PM
wah, good story.... keep it going bro!!

siamcutey
18-05-2006, 09:26 PM
If u all ask me, my opinion only lah.

This Pei Du Ma Ma is no simple woman.

If she has suspicions about 50bucks, then she wouldn't have move in with her daughter. But she can say that she has her suspicions at first and yet move in with 50bucks.

To be able to come up with a "proposal" for a predator, the prey suddenly doesn't seem so easy.

The predator can have his fun and everyone gets what they want.
We as readers get our stories and a daily read:D

There is always a chinese saying

请神容易,送神难

must be doubly careful.

*me camp here and wait for the scintillating sex scenes to unfold.:D

hehehe
SC

Rof|maoxz
18-05-2006, 09:40 PM
If u all ask me, my opinion only lah.

This Pei Du Ma Ma is no simple woman.

请神容易,送神难

hehehe
SC

Both parties also have needs mah. Which woman so dumbfuck to provide her "unused" meat to someone after "so long" in singapore. Sometimes, conditions need not be so open to be acknowledged one. SC, tio boh? :rolleyes:

siamcutey
18-05-2006, 09:49 PM
Both parties also have needs mah. Which woman so dumbfuck to provide her "unused" meat to someone after "so long" in singapore. Sometimes, conditions need not be so open to be acknowledged one. SC, tio boh? :rolleyes:

We are not threadstarter.

Though many of us camping here for his scintillating FR, but still we don't want him to kenna those kind of situations.

This kind of situations is 可欲而不可求.

hehehe
SC

fiftybucks
19-05-2006, 10:00 AM
Yesterday I came back, dinner was being cooked. We acted like normal. +++ cok, watch TV. She says my house easy to clean because not messy and well laid out. I went to do my work, left them alone.

Later, I went out of my room and looked around. They were in their own room. I went back. After a while got impatient. Went out to watch TV. I think she heard some noise in the living room so she XE came out. Sat down a distance from me on the sofa and we talked with the TV on. Her daughter was playing PS2 inside the room. can hear.

Found out that they are doing quite well in china and hubby is drawing a good pay by China standards. Did not say how much but they could live comfortably. We brought up the issue of sex between us in a very straightforward way. She seemed to have a level of self pride. She says that she is not a common prostitute and hopes I will not treat her as one. She does not go round sleeping with other men. She is only doing this because she trusts me, and that she needs me to help in certain things. Her husband is irrisponsible now so she has to do these things. She needed me to cover the costs of her daughter's education which, from what she has seem of me, I can afford. Her daughter's and her own personal expenses, she will take care as long as the lodging remains free. I agreed to give her $400 per month and in return, she must meet all my needs. She agreed and I asked her what if I want it every day? She smiled and say she have no choice. Just cannot injure her. She asked if I needed it later, I said yes. She said to wait until her daughter was asleep. So I waited.

It was around 12 midnight when she came over to my room. She brought a plastic bag and there was KY jelly and condoms. I felt very "business" she did not make any attempt to be sexy. She just smilled once, took off everything, lie on the bed, apply KY jelly and passed me a condom from the box. I wore it and proceed to insert my dick. She was really dry. It went in only halfway and she was hurting. I took it out and she applied more KY to herself and some on my dick. It finally went in. I started slowly. She just turned her head to the side and cover her face with her hand. She made no sound or displayed any pleasure. I rammed her hard for a good finish. All I could hear were faint noises form her. I withdrew and she quickly got up, and went to my bedroom toilet to wash up. I lay there resting. She came out god dressed quickly without evenlooking at me and said goodnight, then crept out of my room.

Left me wondering what she was thinking now...

This morning, all was different. She was quiet and only said things that needed to be said. no small talk. I left for work...

How now?

jdi813
19-05-2006, 10:11 AM
... How now?[/COLOR]dunno bout u la ... but sounds damn forced to me ... if i was u i'd be very sian man ... this kind of dead fish bonk i'd rather PCC ... think it's time to really re-analyse the situation and where u want it to go.

johnymike
19-05-2006, 10:12 AM
Stop touching her and save the $400 for other things. $400 plus lodging plus power supply bills certainly is not cheap.

stephan
19-05-2006, 10:13 AM
....Left me wondering what she was thinking now...

This morning, all was different. She was quiet and only said things that needed to be said. no small talk. I left for work...

How now?

bro, she hasn't get used to it, keep her sometime. I think a few bonk later, she might become horny...(me always positive!) :D

yinyang
19-05-2006, 10:26 AM
..just turned her head to the side and cover her face with her hand..n sound or displayed any pleasure. ..dressed quickly without evenlooking at me and said goodnight How now?

Seems like she's just going about her new job detail, without any finesse. So cold, almost robotic.. where's the sexcitement? Somemore came prepared...

Guess this is for starters, and 400 quid spreads out ok over a month without having to do forays outside with convenience of in-house call. :p

heman88
19-05-2006, 10:28 AM
Just a kind advice. You are playing with fire. PRC woman may and act simple but actually they are not!!!!!!!! They are much more scheming than us and plan to take one step at a time to meet their objective. Trust me I was a "victim" before.

Anyway will be camping here to see how the events unfolds. Goodluck and happy bonkings.

Rainman
19-05-2006, 10:29 AM
Well well... U are now falling into a damn deep trap as far as I am concern with my fair share of nice ladies I met over seas....

Next the commitment from home and money, more money and more money and then??? What is next????

As for sex. U seem to also just want to fuck and sleep.... Try somoe fore play my friend... Help relax u know...

Cheers

Frankiestine
19-05-2006, 10:35 AM
She is only doing this because she trusts me, and that she needs me to help in certain things. Her husband is irrisponsible now so she has to do these things. She needed me to cover the costs of her daughter's education which, from what she has seem of me, I can afford.

Well bro you have to decide for yourselve whether her arrangements suit you...she just been pragmatic about it just like any other PDMM...but end of the day all good things has to end, by then will you be able to accept it knowing you have "invested" heavily into this sort of arrangements without any fruitful returns, where other then getting to bonk her in return..

Sangrawi
19-05-2006, 10:55 AM
Brother, you finished already :(

She is obviously doing this becuase she needs the money. She seems to have no feelings for you... Otherwise, where got cover her face or no fore-play.

Your problem is now you can't even chase her out of the house but have agreed instead to be here walking atm.

Believe me, her demand for money will be more and more and because you are stayng in same house, you will not be able to say no. Otherwise, her face very black....

I was once in almost the same shoes.... except it was a Filipino gf in Manila.

Run - Retreat - Take cover - good luck

jdi813
19-05-2006, 11:02 AM
... Try some foreplay my friend ... Helps relax u know ...agree with bro Rainman ... since u r more or less set on ur course liao might as well make the best of it ... try to take it slow instead of the old caveman routine of poke and sleep ... try to break the ice with some foreplay and passion la ... some things u just gotta take into ur own hands la

Pokimon1
19-05-2006, 11:10 AM
Hey bro. I think she is not getting any joy out of this relationship.
She probably still cares about her husband and feels bad about screwing behind his back.

It all depends on your motive:
a) Do you genuinely want to help her and her daughter.
b) Do you only want to screw her and get your Four-hundred dollars worth.

If it is option (b), then I think you should not proceed any further. She is not the type (from the little I have read)

Tell her very sorry, "game over" and you each go your own way.

If it is option (a) then I would have a serious talk with her and see how you can work things out. I would not even bring up the topic of screwing.

The woman needs time;

If she reluctantly let you fuck her (without feelings) your relationshiop will not go very far. I don't think you will enjoy it either.

If, given time, she warms up to you and willingly go to bed with you, it will be much better; but still not the best solution.

You have a very delicate situation here which could lead to a lot of problems later on.

You are playing with human emotions... very dangerous and very unpredictable

My advise to you is to bail out now before it gets too far.

Kyser Soze
19-05-2006, 11:10 AM
try to break the ice with some foreplay and passion la ... some things u just gotta take into ur own hands la

Well said, bro Rainman & bro jdi813. The key is Foreplay, Foreplay and more Foreplay. Get things wet and wild. :D

Rainman
19-05-2006, 11:38 AM
Retreat is the best way to Advance.. Let her beg you not to chase her out, Blow u till heaven come and screw in all possible position...

Joke aside, I hv this feeling u are a little serious about her besides of course fulfilling your basis need.

Thanks about it....

Great piece of advise here.

Cheers

Tell her very sorry, "game over" and you each go your own way.

If it is option (a) then I would have a serious talk with her and see how you can work things out. I would not even bring up the topic of screwing.

The woman needs time;

If she reluctantly let you fuck her (without feelings) your relationshiop will not go very far. I don't think you will enjoy it either.

If, given time, she warms up to you and willingly go to bed with you, it will be much better; but still not the best solution.

You have a very delicate situation here which could lead to a lot of problems later on.

You are playing with human emotions... very dangerous and very unpredictable

My advise to you is to bail out now before it gets too far.

tongkat.ali
19-05-2006, 11:48 AM
a bit sad case. seems like "pure business" kind of thing.

You shouldn't have promised paying her $400 extra at the first place.

Castrol
19-05-2006, 01:39 PM
She just smilled once, took off everything, lie on the bed, apply KY jelly and passed me a condom from the box. ?

better let her watch some blue film la... :D

siamcutey
19-05-2006, 01:47 PM
Yesterday I came back, dinner was being cooked. We acted like normal. +++ cok, watch TV. She says my house easy to clean because not messy and well laid out. I went to do my work, left them alone.

Later, I went out of my room and looked around. They were in their own room. I went back. After a while got impatient. Went out to watch TV. I think she heard some noise in the living room so she XE came out. Sat down a distance from me on the sofa and we talked with the TV on. Her daughter was playing PS2 inside the room. can hear.

She says that she is not a common prostitute and hopes I will not treat her as one. She does not go round sleeping with other men. She is only doing this because she trusts me, and that she needs me to help in certain things. She needed me to cover the costs of her daughter's education which, from what she has seem of me, I can afford. Her daughter's and her own personal expenses, she will take care as long as the lodging remains free. I agreed to give her $400 per month and in return, she must meet all my needs. She agreed and I asked her what if I want it every day? She smiled and say she have no choice. Just cannot injure her. She asked if I needed it later, I said yes. She said to wait until her daughter was asleep. So I waited.

It was around 12 midnight when she came over to my room. She brought a plastic bag and there was KY jelly and condoms. I felt very "business" she did not make any attempt to be sexy. She just smilled once, took off everything, lie on the bed, apply KY jelly and passed me a condom from the box. I wore it and proceed to insert my dick. She was really dry. It went in only halfway and she was hurting. I took it out and she applied more KY to herself and some on my dick. It finally went in. I started slowly. She just turned her head to the side and cover her face with her hand. She made no sound or displayed any pleasure. I rammed her hard for a good finish. All I could hear were faint noises form her. I withdrew and she quickly got up, and went to my bedroom toilet to wash up. I lay there resting. She came out god dressed quickly without evenlooking at me and said goodnight, then crept out of my room.

How now?

Ok, she is not a common prostitute but still a prostitute.
She does not go round sleeping with other men, but now she sleeps with u.

The HORNS come out liao
1) She says she needs ur help in certain things. This is called NEGOTIATION.

2) She wants her daughter's education covered. Foreign students fees not cheap

And lastly u get a dead fish.

To me, I think its better i eat outside and fuck a common prostitute. No hand tail. 没有手尾 And best of all, I do not need to worry about handling their daughter's education bills, also I can move on if her service is bad.

SC

onion_rings
19-05-2006, 01:48 PM
better let her watch some blue film la... :D
The best thing is after watching u dun touch or bonk her...Dun inital anything just let her watch blue flim evey nite...Till she cannot tahan den she will bonk u every nite like no tmrw hoh...:p

sing1nitestand
19-05-2006, 01:54 PM
To me, I think its better i eat outside and fuck a common prostitute. No hand tail. 没有手尾 And best of all, I do not need to worry about handling their daughter's education bills, also I can move on if her service is bad.

SC
agree....
the move made by bro fiftybucks seems like at the loosing end...unless the story continue to bro fiftybucks manage to fuck the daughter and then the mother and daughter have 3P with him.... at the end, the mother decided to go back to China to reconcile with the husband... happy ending for bro fiftybucks...

i cant think of any better ending for the sotry...

siamcutey
19-05-2006, 01:58 PM
agree....
the move made by bro fiftybucks seems like at the loosing end...unless the story continue to bro fiftybucks manage to fuck the daughter and then the mother and daughter have 3P with him.... at the end, the mother decided to go back to China to reconcile with the husband... happy ending for bro fiftybucks...

i cant think of any better ending for the sotry...

One more thing to add on, if this mother has any special requests in the near future that needs negotiating, I can only say if 50bucks don't agree, his fucks will also become less. Or the level of service will even go down.

SC

shadowlunar04
19-05-2006, 02:04 PM

To milk the cow for free and anytime he wants? :D

steamer
19-05-2006, 02:09 PM
bro,
one thing i cant stand is bonking a dead fish; if i were u, i will seriously consider getting out of this while it has not gone too advanced. If u hv to donate the ps2, i tell u its still cheaper n less hassle for u. $400/mth can get u a few quality bonks easily; if u want quickies but not dead fish also, can get u more..at the end u can go home n sleep soundly.

steamer
19-05-2006, 02:13 PM
One more thing to add on, if this mother has any special requests in the near future that needs negotiating, I can only say if 50bucks don't agree, his fucks will also become less. Or the level of service will even go down.

SC
from his recent fr, got service meh?

ah rat
19-05-2006, 02:17 PM
Actual facts,pei-tu mama in needs of sex (because her husband in china) so as for bro 50 bucks too :D

siamcutey
19-05-2006, 02:22 PM
from his recent fr, got service meh?

No service means wouldn't even strip full naked and just strip the lower part only and ask you to faster fuck and get over with it.

I only believe that if I need to drink milk, I don't need to find a cow and put at my own home.:p

SC

tryying
19-05-2006, 02:26 PM
Look like those in the movie whereby a girl needs $, she let other guys bonk but she just wouldn't react. This kind of bonk is boring, like doing it with a doll or diy. If she puts in effort by bbbj, petting etc... like a gf, then the $400 is worth. ;)

Castrol
19-05-2006, 03:15 PM
The best thing is after watching u dun touch or bonk her...Dun inital anything just let her watch blue flim evey nite...Till she cannot tahan den she will bonk u every nite like no tmrw hoh...:p

yeah she'll transform from sally field to susan sarandon hahaha... :D

siamcutey
19-05-2006, 03:17 PM
yeah she'll transform from sally field to susan sarandon hahaha... :D

Why not angelina jolie???:D

hahaha
SC

blackheart
19-05-2006, 04:03 PM
Left me wondering what she was thinking now...

How now?
Bro fiftybucks,

Yours is a good example of someone making an "investment" without first conducting a proper "due diligent". Now that she is already settled into your house, you only have 2 options.

One is to try to coax her into becoming more "involve" during the session and if there is still no improvement, just live with it.

Two is to also try to get her to response but if she doesn't, use the "blackheart" way. Stop Fxxking her totally for a short time and see if she respond. If she don't, then tell her that you don't things are working out for you two and say you want to part ways. Ask her to pack and leave. If she beg you to let her stay on and does improve, you are lucky. If she accepts your request and leave, then you should thank god for being able to get out of a sticky issue you have created for yourself.

Advice: Never make investments through thinking with your small head

Blackheart

siamcutey
19-05-2006, 04:11 PM
Want to know how to send this "goddess" away if really bo bian?

I have an idea.

U all don't learn ok. Secret................

This woman love her daughter very much. So at night just go geylang bring 1 FL home and get her to fuck at home. In Living room, in bedroom, in kitchen etc. All in the open. The woman don't want bad influence to fall onto her daughter, will find ways to move out rather than you bo bian ask her to go which looks bad on you. Make sure the FL moan loud loud. And alternate FLs till this peidu mama buey tahan. This plan is a cb plan, but most importantly do not need to know whether it is wicked or not. U need an effective plan.

Now this peidu mama is throwing the ball into your court, you are at losing end. Just by executing this plan, you throw the ball back to her. And if she wants her existence in the house and u sponsoring her daughter's education, she will pull up her socks and perform to your expectations. If you don't fuck her, u think she will still dare to ask u for her daughter's school fees?

SC

voodoodick73
19-05-2006, 04:40 PM
Sorry, i may seem new here but i've been around since delphi days. Pardon me if i might sound a bit offending to you but I agree with bro siamcutey on this bo-bian issue. BTW, i stay in geylang but.... like they all say, i don't shiiit where i eat (or stay, for that matter).

The other way is to spend more time to get to know her better (ie; XE), really really really slow talk to her and get her engaged in the issue at hand. Tell her how u feel and vice versa... i know this may seem like another "chasing skirt" issue but isnt it so?

Just my 5cents, disregard it if u dun like what i said.

Cheers~! :)

I have an idea.

U all don't learn ok. Secret................

This woman love her daughter very much. So at night just go geylang bring 1 FL home and get her to fuck at home. In Living room, in bedroom, in kitchen etc. All in the open. The woman don't want bad influence to fall onto her daughter, will find ways to move out rather than you bo bian ask her to go which looks bad on you. Make sure the FL moan loud loud. And alternate FLs till this peidu mama buey tahan. This plan is a cb plan, but most importantly do not need to know whether it is wicked or not. U need an effective plan.

Now this peidu mama is throwing the ball into your court, you are at losing end. Just by executing this plan, you throw the ball back to her. And if she wants her existence in the house and u sponsoring her daughter's education, she will pull up her socks and perform to your expectations. If you don't fuck her, u think she will still dare to ask u for her daughter's school fees?

SC

Faint
19-05-2006, 04:48 PM
Excuse me, why should 50bucks be thinking of ways to turn the dead fish on...

Cause the lively fish is on Dead & Off Mode...

1. You wanted some company...
You pay for 2 headcounts of food, electric bills, $300 for the empty room which could be rented out...

2. You wanted to fuck her...
You pay $400, cause you can still afford it...

What's to come...

3. You wanted her to be more active, more emotional...
You pay you get it... you can still afford it...

4. You wanted her to shower you with endless nites of good fuck...
You pay you get it... looking into the chapters of bj, bbbj, cim, cip... hope you can still afford it...

5. You wanted an answer for the undone laundry, stains in the kitchen, mess in the house, not seeing her when you get back from work, not answering your call...
You pay you get it... you'll find means to afford it...

6. You wanted her to mind her attitute, not treat you like shit, and not to leave you in lure...
You pay you get it... what can you afford then...

What you really wanted is some love and care...
Wake up, get yourself a decent wife and get a life...

mike3329
19-05-2006, 04:49 PM
Bro SiamCutey's secret plan may just work......but do remember the saying:

HELL HAS NO FURY LIKE THAT OF A WOMAN SCORNED !!

Nice Pei-tu mama may not be so nice after that....and u may end up having to wear three sets of underwear or hide away the scissors when u are sleeping.....just be careful hor :eek:

Rejected woman can turn vengeful and vicious........

Good luck....

Castrol
19-05-2006, 06:12 PM
Why not angelina jolie???:D

hahaha
SC

angelina jolie will transform to tera patrick... :D

covenn
19-05-2006, 06:24 PM
I felt very "business" she did not make any attempt to be sexy.

haha maybe u can start the ball rollin by being sexy first???

She just turned her head to the side and cover her face with her hand. She made no sound or displayed any pleasure....
......Left me wondering what she was thinking now...

bro fiftybucks, we usually turn our head n cover the face with our hand only when we say "wa piang eh!". i think she's tryin to say,"wa piang eh! tis guy really ram n no foreplay one meh?!"

hee j/k. anywaz weekend's rd the corner, hope u gonna get more fun. cheers!

Snowy23
19-05-2006, 06:36 PM
Bro $50, seems like you got a dead fish who is fulfilling her obligations because you are footing the living expenses. My prc gf's landlord is a pdmm too with a daughter... and she also looking for a bf to help foot their living expenses. Sometimes I do admire PRCs spirit, they can 能屈能申。。。

best123
19-05-2006, 06:37 PM
wah, sex this way is not shiok lei...

Rof|maoxz
19-05-2006, 06:37 PM
Ok, she is not a common prostitute but still a prostitute.
She does not go round sleeping with other men, but now she sleeps with u.

The HORNS come out liao
1) She says she needs ur help in certain things. This is called NEGOTIATION.

2) She wants her daughter's education covered. Foreign students fees not cheap

And lastly u get a dead fish.

SC

Inside me already anticipated that $50 will be faced with such situation, financially wise, yes $50 can afford $400, but emotionally $50 is being drawn into it. I guess you bring the wrong cow home. This cow is BSE infected.

Anyway her story is pitiful, but a sterotype one. Maybe you are taken in because she said that to you in a quiet and soothing living room of yours. Not like in the KTV, we can just brush this bullshits and cry father cry mother story. I think no man wanna fuck a moodless woman because of your $$$. Aiya, I ran out of ideas for you. Maybe you pay her $800 now, one month compensation as a breach of contract lor. Good da luck.

tanterry
19-05-2006, 08:16 PM
from your account, I guess she just doesn't want to get too emotionally involved. can tell that she is not too pro and just trading body with cash.

Maybe you need to take the lead and spice up a little on the sex routine

rocketscientist
19-05-2006, 08:39 PM
Interesting story bro. You can afford the $400 by all means but don't fall in love and set a budget to how much you want to give.

shengge
19-05-2006, 10:39 PM
I have an idea.
U all don't learn ok. Secret................SC

Dear Bro sc,
I must say it is a good idea, the problem is, most of us are kind and soft hearted. You must have learned 厚黑学 before.

Till date, the threadstarter has yet to state his agenda (or I have missed it), I could only think that,
1) he is looking for KC bonk.
2) no pain no gain.
3) a bonking maid.
4)
5)
6)
Last).......... 讲故事?

Bro fiftybucks, many bros have given their advice, I would like to add one, never under estimate what a prc can do. Take Care!

Nice weekends!

Shengge

scw69ers
20-05-2006, 04:02 AM
How now?

Keep working!!:D

fiftybucks
20-05-2006, 09:33 AM
Last evening when I came home, everything still the same. She was not her usual self and I very xian... everything seemed quiet. I ate the dinner she cooked and went to do a little work on PC. Later I came out and watched TV. After some time, she came and joined me to watch TV. I asked her if there was anything wrong. She said nothing is wrong. I have to coax her a little before she spill the beans...

She feels many things now and is not coping well with it. She has not had sex for so long and now that she has, it is not with her husband. She enjoys it but feels shy as she is not used to me. She is akward and uncomfortable around me now. She asked if I could give her some time first.

I'm thinking she must want to pull out of the deal already. I told her to still come over later to give me HJ. She agreed. Around same time again, she came over. She did not take off her clothes this time. Just took out my didi and started to PCC for me. It was not sensual at all and we ended up talking while she PCC... a bit wierd but ok la. I asked her if she really liked yesterday. She said yes. Asked her again why not just enjoy ourselves. make the best of it. She said she is also sore down there. Feels stretched and got "tuo pi" (skin peel) feeling when soap touched there. She promised will do with me once she is ok. I told her to let me see. She straight away say cannot la... so ambarassing. I told her nothing to be shy. I've seen her whole body now. Maybe need to see doctor she don't know. Injury can nead to infection. I'm more than just her boss or landlord, I'm her friend. It's ok. just let me see. She agreed and I took out my LED light keychain. She took off her shorts and panties and lay on my bed. I took a close inspection of her pussy. No smell. The skin flaps a little red. I move closer to have a look and open the flaps to check inside. She asked me to stop moving my head so close as she feels so akward. I told her some areas look a little red and that she is very dry. She told me not to look already, enough already. I opened her flaps and placed my whole tongue on her vagina. She squealed and clamped my head using her legs. She struggled and sat backwards to move away. She called me crazy and to go wash my mouth. That place is for urine and I go and put my mouth there. I told her I wanted to help her for what she has gone through. I explained to her that mouth wounds heal fast because of saliava and that is the same reason animals lick their wounds. She give me pleasure at her own expense. Now I must do this for her. She says I'm a cazy man. I told her perhaps I am, but it is something I want to do to help her get better. Would her husband do the same for her? Yes or no, I don't care. But I am here now and I willing to do this. She says the sex organ is so dirty. cannot one. I told her I don't think her's is dirty. She asked will it really help? I told her no harm trying. She told me to at least let her wash first so I did. She rinsed in my bathroom and came back to lie down.

I assumed the position and started licking her. She giggled and clamped my head between my legs. Say that I breathe there also ticklish. I calmed her down and told her to stop sitting up and look. I threw a pillow to her and told her to cover her face and not look. Just like getting an injection. She did so. I continued to lick and she kept vibrating and twitching. Suddenly after a minute she became still. I moved my licking from her flaps to the little pinhead on the top. She started to breathe heavily and I kept going. Some 5 to 10 minutes later, I could taste her juices coming out. I wanted her to really enjoy it so I kept going, but at a slow pace so I would not tire out my tongue. I reached out and pulled away the pillow and I could see for the first time, real pleasure coming from her face. I licked for a long time. I guessed she orgasmed a few times from the occasional shudder. I did it to a point my mouth and tongue was tired and I stopped. Lay down beside her. She was in a daze. I asked if she is OK and she said that she never felt any thing like this. She looked around very blur like and suddenly she sat up all kan cheong saying die, so late already. later my daughter get up cannot find me for so long. she tried to crawl out of my king sized bed (yes I sleep alone on a king sized bed) and snagged the blanket and slipped off the bed. Her knee hit the ground and she limped to the toilet and clozed the door. I could hear her spray out a long stream of urine. She stumbled out and say cannot already. too late. tomorrow morning she talk to me. She put on her panties and shorts and left my room. I went toilet PCC myself.

This morning I got up early and so did she. Her dauthter still asleep. She told me that no man has ever done that for her and that was the best feeling she ever had. She says I'm different, very gentle, very caring. China men are not as sensitive. All her sisters married very brutish men. I told her, that if it will help her to get better, I will do it again just for her but she mut not let anybody know. She say of course. To have a man do something like that is actually not considered proper for a man but yet I'm willing to do it. I told her it's no problem. Today she seems to be "flying".

Later in the afternoon... her daughter going to see M:I:3 with her friends

beck7777
20-05-2006, 10:03 AM
Looks like u did the right thing bro 50bucks....

i believe there will be more FRs from u real soon... :D

FatMan
20-05-2006, 10:19 AM
"有一个幼狮嗜血的故事:幼狮在未曾尝过鲜血的滋味之前,并不特别嗜血,但一旦它尝到了鲜血的滋味,就此终生 残杀其它的生物,再也难以摆脱了。"

Bottomline is that u need to give her more training sessions.

Rainman
20-05-2006, 10:20 AM
Nice job...

So this afternoon sound like some real fun coming....

Cheers

superman
20-05-2006, 12:25 PM
Good job bro, u have done the right thing. Be slow & steady, so that she will come back for more. All the best bro. Hope to hear more good news from u.:)

Kyser Soze
20-05-2006, 01:37 PM
Bro fiftybucks rocks!!! One of the better stories in this thread, as it involves emotions and character development. Still wondering how much facts or fiction it contains. Nonetheless, if Dan Brown can score a hit with The Da Vinci Code, bro fiftybucks can rival with his The Peidu Mama Code. :D

jdi813
20-05-2006, 01:53 PM
the power of FOREPLAY :D

siamcutey
20-05-2006, 01:55 PM
Bro fiftybucks rocks!!! One of the better stories in this thread, as it involves emotions and character development. Still wondering how much facts or fiction it contains. Nonetheless, if Dan Brown can score a hit with The Da Vinci Code, bro fiftybucks can rival with his The Peidu Mama Code. :D

No lah, its the Da Fei Ji Code, 打飞机密码 because it all started with the HJ。

hahaha
SC

Kyser Soze
20-05-2006, 02:29 PM
No lah, its the Da Fei Ji Code, 打飞机密码 because it all started with the HJ。

If Dan Brown can understand chinese, he would probably sunk. His 达芬奇的密码 sounds so close to 打飞机密码. Good one, how come you can think of that??!! :D

the power of FOREPLAY

Yeah, from women standpoint FOREPLAY ROCKS. Hehe, I'm also a firm believer in foreplay.

Charles_joy06
20-05-2006, 03:11 PM
Bro Fiftybucks

wow ..good job .. im definetly camping here now .. cant wait for the next update

RedJacket
20-05-2006, 03:26 PM
Good story man ... keep it up ... waiting for the next installment.

ShuttleAce
20-05-2006, 03:53 PM
Bro $50,

Nice real life story keep it coming.

Malaysian Datuk
20-05-2006, 04:11 PM
bro 50bucks....is it based on a real-life story? haha keep it cumming!!!:)

AD69
20-05-2006, 05:00 PM
Yes....keep the story cumming and keep us informed of the situation outcome.

ass77
20-05-2006, 05:10 PM
Wah,

You story better then MI3... :D

chongster
20-05-2006, 06:10 PM
Should have taken care of foreplay right from beginning la... Having sex using KY or any other form of artificial lubricant is not right :D U wanna enjoy also must take care of the woman ma... We singaporean males must not act like farmers who only know how to 埋头苦干 ... we must show them how loving, gentle and caring we are :p ...

Agree with what some bros say... your story more interesting than MI3...

Malaysian Datuk
20-05-2006, 06:16 PM
Agree with what some bros say... your story more interesting than MI3...
No offense to threadstarter but MI3 got Maggie Q leh.......now middle of the night TCS channel 8 showing a rerun of local drama (family affairs or something).....inside got similiar PDMM with Singaporean love story.....but in the show the guy not bonk the PDMM yet:D

milo_man
20-05-2006, 06:27 PM
oh man...keep e story coming...(hopefully it will ends up he farking e mother while licking e daughter's breast..yummy)

wet10wet
20-05-2006, 07:17 PM
Im a fan....... well done...... clap clap clap

best123
20-05-2006, 08:27 PM
i am hooked on also man...good job bro!

BMW520_M
20-05-2006, 09:39 PM
Bru $50. u have hit the jackpot when u lick her clit. China man never service their wife like we sillyporean do. Usually its harden shaft it in and fire and not bother whether she enjoy it. She definately will come to you for more and I foresee that you will have more and more enjoyable and fruitful sexxions ahead. Congrats to you........and enjoy it while you can as the PDMM status will be cancel once the daughter reach 16. Please be prepare...

LoOpiNg
20-05-2006, 09:40 PM
Wow, the story is really enticing and you're good at writing too.
Is it all true or is it a drama story =o?

On the first look, it doesn't seem like she has any bad motives. pei du mamas always come to singapore to lead a better life due to the better living conditions and most of all, a better education for her child. And since she needs the money and she said she trusts you, she has sex with you.
If she didn't need money, she wouldn't do housework for people etc and bringing her daughter to meet you for the first time shows that she is comfortable around you.

There has to be a lot of trust between you and XE. If you have any doubt about her motive or that she will sue you or some paranoia, I'd say better not get yourself into this.

To the sex part, it would seem like she's willing to please you and that she hasn't had sex for a long time (dry pussy, so surprised when you licked her etc). Let her enjoy sex and it will be more natural and things will be much smoother for you.

Ultimately, you need to be clear in your mind what you want out of this deal. Do you really care for her and the daughter so that you want to help her out? Do you want a relationship with her or just the 400 bucks a month for free fucks? etc

And please la, dont listen to those sick bastards who ask you to take advantage of her daughter.

donaldmun
20-05-2006, 10:39 PM
Good man, this is always my favourite. i like to slow lick on my girlfriend.
keep coming on your story....

axor3333
20-05-2006, 11:38 PM
Bro $50

the ball started to roll now
So wait for yr next few day what the out come meh

cheer

axor

bigass
21-05-2006, 12:14 AM
firing start. bro, zero well dun get into deep shit

aniway u got her into yr den...have u tink abt it how to get rid if sth happen?

visvis
21-05-2006, 12:00 PM
$50 nice story keep it cumming great works but b careful b more gentle to foreign ppls ...... keke

Rainman
21-05-2006, 06:37 PM
Nothing happened?>?

Rongxing
21-05-2006, 06:48 PM
$50/- Any news today? Everybody's waiting for your story.

siamcutey
21-05-2006, 07:32 PM
Nothing happened?>?

Yesterday noon fcuk non-stop until now mah. Maybe the daughter after watch MI3 then go chalet with frens, tonight then come back. SO we camp here patiently lor.:D

hehehe
SC

fiftybucks
21-05-2006, 08:01 PM
Yesterday afternoon, her daughter went to see M:I:3. Found out from XE that her daughter likes Tom Curise. Ha ha.

I waited for an hour after she left before making my move. Scared she suddenly come back. When I was a teen, I went out, met friend downstairs and talk cok before deciding to take bus to orchard. Don't have bus pass so went upsatirs to take it. Open door to see my parents fucking on sofa. KNN... Remember for life so now afraid same thing happen to me.

XE in the kitchen peeling a bag of garlic. Ask her so much garlic for wat? She says prepare all, chop them up at one shot and put into a coffee bottle, easier and faster to do cooking later... hmm... smart woman. I asked her how she is. She say fine. I told her that I mean down there. She say thanks to me, now much better. I asked her want me to do it again. She straight away look very "affected" and paused the peeling for a second. She says it is ok, she is almost recovered. I say I should take a look. She told me to let her finish the garlic first. I agreed.

Prepare those garlic took an hour... peel, chop and toast in oil on a flat pan inside my oven... wa piang... whole house smell delicious. I didn't know I got a pan that come with the oven. The oven came with the cooker hood.

She finished already I straight away invited her to the room. She says want to bathe first... KNN I horny like hell already...

Wait another half hour... Think she pang sai or wat... I was waiting outside the toilet and so quiet at first... Come out already, still go and dry hair... arrgh...

She finished already 3 o'clock. She came over to my room and sat on my bed. I wanted to touch her but she told me to just lie still to let her look at me. I lay there and she sat by the bed. She just looked at me and stroked my face and hair. She had a look in her eyes. I also just looked at her. there was a kind of feeling. My room was cool and aircon on. Everything was quiet and romantic. I asked her to lie down and she climbed next to me, took off her shorts and panties. I went down and began licking her. This time there was no head clamping or ticklish feeling from her. She was just a little bit more vocal this time. Last time she kept silent but there were little sighs this time. I took my time and licked her. She was clean and had a nice soap smell. I did not stick out my whole tongue so I won't get tired. I just covered her bump and licked gently. This time her "water" also came very fast. I licked lower and lower until I was licking the hole itself. She was so high, her hips were gyrating up and down. I also began massaging around her pussy with my fingers. Once they were fully wet, I slipped my middle finger inside. I started attacking her G-spot and she went haywire. I was sitting up and looking at her while I finger her and she grab my arm and just stared at me. I slowed my rubbing and she suddenly squeeze my arm harder and tell me not to stop. I switched from one finger to two finger and rotated them down. then I attacked the lump all the way at the deepest part inside her vagina. She let go of me and arched backwards. She let a very loud and long groan and the thighs shivered. I slow down my pace and she began to relax. She turn and looked at me with a blank look. I was really slow now and I withdrew my fingers. There was a slighty thicker and little bit whitish slime on my fingers. She saw it and say so sorry got dirty things, wait i get something for you to wipe. She tried to get up but I press her down and looked face to face with her. Then I put my two fingers into my mouth. She grabbed my hand and pull it way but I ate it already. She franticly tried to wipe my lips and say it is so dirty. how can I eat it. I straight away spread her legs and put my dick into her. I pumped hard and furious and came in a few minutes. To horny already. cannot last. I had no condom and I shot my load on her stomach. She quickly got up and wiped it away. She washed herself in my toilet and came back to lie beside me. She use both hands and squeeze my face and say I am a crazy man... she has a headache now. She lay close to me for a few minutes and say we better get up. donno when her daughter is coming back.

The whole day when ever I looked at her, she would give me a new kind of smile. The kind that says "you are crazy" Daughter came home and we act like nothing happened.

This morning, the daughter got up and prepared to go out. Asked her going to see Tom Cruise again? She yelled at her mom in a very embarassed way and say "Why you tell him!!!" Then she said bye to her mom and ran out. Ha ha . tat got her.

I ask XE where she was going today and she said she has some friends bringing her to church regulary. Says she don't mind as long as not a cult.

I waited again for one plus hour to make my move. She asked to let her rest today. She seems to be hurt again... I asked her to let me see. She say no cannot. She knows what will happen. she really needs to rest. It is sore... I boring already... watch her work. She had bought a whole lot of meat and packed them into smaller plastic bags. Some she put seasoning inside and some don't have. She says buy more meat, divide into 7 portions, some put seasoning some no need. When need to cook, faster to prepare and more tasty because seasoning absorb inside. Once everything done. She put them back into the freezer. SMART LEI...

Big Heart
21-05-2006, 08:12 PM
Good FR bro. Hope to read more from your story. :)

obelisk
21-05-2006, 08:38 PM
She had bought a whole lot of meat and packed them into smaller plastic bags. Some she put seasoning inside and some don't have. She says buy more meat, divide into 7 portions, some put seasoning some no need. When need to cook, faster to prepare and more tasty because seasoning absorb inside. Once everything done. She put them back into the freezer. SMART LEI...

ya quite smart...
imagine when things go wrong and ur meat is in those bags...:rolleyes:

anyway, jus be careful...
du go too fast on her too...
make her ask for it..:D

milo_man
21-05-2006, 09:33 PM
I waited again for one plus hour to make my move. She asked to let her rest today. She seems to be hurt again... I asked her to let me see. She say no cannot. She knows what will happen. she really needs to rest.

She sure noes how to play e cat n mouse game..give u a bit n den say she nds rest..smart woman

Criminalz
21-05-2006, 10:24 PM
Nice cool job bro...

now your responsibility is to make her yearn for sex everyday, then you HAVE a biz on your hand!!!...

Just charge $50 for every customer, give her $20, you balance $30. Assuming she works on 20days, factoring in period and soreness, you would earn $600!!!...now, the above is on 1 customer per day...imagine if it is 3!!

Moreover, IMAGINE the potential of the daughter when she is of legal age....:D

Mr Weird
22-05-2006, 12:01 AM
May The " Force 8:::: D -- -- " Be With You !!!
Show her your light saber...chocolate colour 1..lolx

Rongxing
22-05-2006, 12:58 AM
$50/= well done. When you attack her G spot and she becomes horny, you should ask her whether she wants you to bonk her now. If she says yes, just shaft you prick into her pussy and let her do the shaking. This way you will be able to last a lot longer. Keep writing every bros here waiting to hear from you. Good bonking

Phallic
22-05-2006, 02:22 AM
Fiftybucks,

I believe your affair completely cos I have a very similar affair with a 32 years old Pei Tu Ma Ma abt 1 year back. She was my tenant. Under new HDB rules I am able to rent out my 3-rm flat to her cos I have paid up my instalments and stayed there more than 10 years. I stayed in a private apartment.

I got to know her more and visited 'my' place often when her son was at school.

Soon I started showing her porno VCDs. One day while watching with her, she "buay tahan" when I started stroking her thighs. She led me to her room. Like your XE she was very shy when I wanted to lick her cunt but eventually gave in after my persistance. Boy she tasted and smell good down there. And when the juices started flowing it was non-stop. She was horny as she had not had sex for almost a year already. I taught her to follow the porno tape to give me a BBBJ and she did. Raw skills but it felt good anyway.

She told me she and her hubby never had oral sex. She said I was the first guy to lick her cunt and she never felt like that before. And sex was rare cos her hubby was always travelling round China as he is a businessman. She also knew he has affairs outside and therefore not very interested in sex with her.

She told me that when she came to S'pore she started masturbating herself regularly, almost nightly. She said she could only have orgasm from masturbation as her hubby finished screwing in her 1 to 2 minutes and no foreplay at all. So when her hubby went on business trips, she masturbated freely.

After a round of 69 I wanted to mount her but I did not have any condom. She said nevermind as she has been sterilized after having her son. I was more worried abt STDs and AIDs.

So I did not mount her but instead licked her again till she yelled she could not take it any more. She had cum many times. She then licked my dick till I CIM. Surprisingly she swallowed all. Must have learnt well from the VCDs.

Over the weekend her son had a camping trip and I got to stay 1 full weekend with her. This time I have condoms and we had sex many times throughout the 2 days and night. We did not leave the flat and was mostly naked save a loose T-shirt. We screwed at every corner of the place and in every position. She seemed to have been sexually liberated after being in a sexually frustrated marriage for many years. In fact, I gave her first orgasm via intercourse (she could previously cum only via her own masturbation and me licking her cunt earlier in the week). When she cum then I could feel the full contractions of her cunt muscles round my dick and also ejaculated my load.

BTW, she was pretty and her figure was still good despite having a son. And her pussy was still very tight because her hubby did not do her much anyway.

Too bad this affair lasted only 6 months. She went back to China. This PTMM is really horny and my affair with her was the best in my life.

Rainman
22-05-2006, 02:32 AM
Too bad this affair lasted only 6 months. She went back to China. This PTMM is really horny and my affair with her was the best in my life.

Nice, want to share with bro here??

6 months is a long time with many lonely night....

thanks

asdfghjkl
22-05-2006, 02:53 AM
this thread so long liao, now then i know.. must camp here for more! :D

obelisk
22-05-2006, 08:24 AM
this thread so long liao, now then i know.. must camp here for more! :D

better late than never...:D

javril
22-05-2006, 02:49 PM
A nice one bro Phallic.

A sensual pdmm story... hope to hear more...

Bro 50bucks, looks like your encounter is getting on the brighter side....enjoy..and hopefully more to come....

Phallic
22-05-2006, 11:42 PM
eh Rainman ... not sure what you want me to share with you leh :confused: ? lonely nights ....you are making me afraid, hehehe

Anyway, after 6 months or so of bonking her day in day out at every opportunity, one day she said she needed to go back to China to sort out some things at home (maybe marital problems). She put her son with a guardian here and went back. It was unlikely for her to return here on a long term basis; maybe on short trips to come visit her son.

The good thing was that throughout the 6 months she did not ask for any $$$ from me, and still paid the rent promptly. Her hubby was quite loaded. What more can I ask for: good plain hot sex (or love-making) without any committments whatsoever.

In a way I longed for her to return. But what to do lah.

Come to think abt it, I did have another affair with a Filipino maid abt 10 years ago. :p

Bronco
23-05-2006, 01:10 AM
Come to think abt it, I did have another affair with a Filipino maid abt 10 years ago. :p

Brudder Phallic, do u mind share the affair with the flipina maid..???:D Kum Xia!

siamcutey
23-05-2006, 01:14 AM
Brudder Phallic, do u mind share the affair with the flipina maid..???:D Kum Xia!

U like dat tell him, he no obligations. However, u can try to up his points and maybe then he bo bian will feel the obligation towards you to post his story.:D

hehehe
SC

ass77
23-05-2006, 02:52 AM
Things just get hotter here by the days...:p

STAND
23-05-2006, 02:55 AM
nice story brother,wish i can hav the same fate as you

kuhnbela
23-05-2006, 03:58 AM
a sure recipe for disaster. bad enough with the gal, but the kid at the same time! Buy a lot of tylenol or head this one off at the pass.

tongkat.ali
23-05-2006, 05:58 AM
brother Phallic, are you the guy that one of the female magazine "interviewed"? who had sex with more than 10 maids in the same HDB area? lol....

but the article wrote that he pulled out everything after he almost got his own maid pregnant. He is a real estate agent and he got a shortgun marriage.

But all these articles are fake here and there....so...I dunno if you happen to be the ONE .......

fiftybucks
23-05-2006, 09:58 AM
Yesterday night we had the chance to start earlier. XE's daughter had gone to sleep earlier as she had gone swimming at Jurong's big pool and was very tired. We started of talking. I told her that I'm really enjoying the sex with her and I hoped that she enjoyed it too. She just smiled. I told her that we should make the best of the time we have. In the end, she is still married and will have to go back one day. She will forget my face in a couple of years but the thing that will probably stay in her memory is the sex. She say not true, she will always remember my face and my name. She has never had such intense sex before, not even with her husband. To have a man lick her privates and eat it's secretion is something she never even imagine could happen to her. She feels very honoured.

I told her I truly enjoyed doing it and that such secretions have all the consentrated "qi" of pleasure being released. She says she heard before about this "qi" from their historical writings. The emperor would have intercourse with the concubines but not release his "qi" into them. By doing that he was actually drawing their "qi" and when it was the emperess turn, he would release this stored up "qi" into her to produce a son. She says she believes there is some truth to it, as science has proven that the man's sperm decides the gender of the baby.

I told her that what I'm doing for her is very pleasurable but might make her grow old very fast cos I'm eating her "qi". She looked at me and give me a smirk and say that I no need to say anymore. I'm trying to ask her to give me pleasure through her mouth right?

I smiled and she say she understand. When my tongue licks her, she feels she could die from the pleasure. She guess it will be the same feeling for me. She says she has no idea how to to do it properly but will try. We could take turns and she could start first because when I do it to her, she'll lose all her strength after that. I eagerly went to wash my dick with soap. She went to my toilet and gargled her mouth with my oral-b mouth wash.

I lay on the bed and she positioned herself. She looked closely at my dick and touched the head. I flinched a little and she said it is very sensitive right? She is very excited and she can guess I will feel very good. She started licking my shaft like an icecream. Lick lick lick lick lick lick... she keep doing that for at least five minutes. No variation at all. Pleasant but not shiok. I told her to put the whole dick into the mouth and she did that. Then she suck on the head like a baby's pacifier. Suddenly can feel her teeth scrape my head. I immediately told her cannot use teeth. PAINFUL. She apologized and tried to simulate sex by moving her head up and down very quickly. It felt ok. No tounge action only the lips rubbing up and down my shaft. Only about a minute, she stopped saying this method very tiring. I told her must vary the methods and combine tongue and lips abd hands and throat. She say she really don't know and she has never done this for any man cos I'm special and she feels useless. I hug her and told her no worries, I apreaciate what she is doing and this type of things can learn one. Once she gets it, we'll both be happy. I turned on my laptop and started showing her my collection of blue. She was very very excited. She never saw them before. I showed her all sorts of stuff. She was facinated by so many different types of vibrators. She believes they must be very comfortable there and probably helps blood circulation too. Ha ha. I told her I will buy her one and she says no need. I insisted and asked her if she wanted big or small one. She says no big ones as they look painful. By the time we watched through so many. I was getting late. We decided to do it the good old fashion way. Missionary.

She went back to her own room, I went to sleep. Today, I will buy a vibrator!!!!!!!!!

big dick
23-05-2006, 10:11 AM
vibrator... camping here now... bro .. u one lucky guy.. but be careful.. dun let her cheat u of your money... hehe:D

jus my two cents worth..

beck7777
23-05-2006, 11:27 AM
vibrator... camping here now... bro .. u one lucky guy.. but be careful.. dun let her cheat u of your money... hehe:D

jus my two cents worth..

yeah while enjoy, be careful.. you never know her motive.. if does have 1, it should be money...

wildbeast
23-05-2006, 01:41 PM
bro$50, may the force be with you........ dun sink into the dark hole......... :D

sk_33
23-05-2006, 02:37 PM
Wah his story sound so real-life - is this a true story or just another work of fiction?

sk_33
23-05-2006, 02:38 PM
Wah his story sound so real-life - is this a true story or just another work of fiction?

jdi813
23-05-2006, 03:12 PM
I guess things are looking better each passing day :D

michael_368
23-05-2006, 04:27 PM
Camping here for the vibrator story:D

Bro salute you...;)

sjb1994
23-05-2006, 05:31 PM
Wah lan! Such a good story, really miss logging in. Must start camping again!

tongkat.ali
24-05-2006, 12:09 AM
seems like things are moving very very fast, in a way, it may turn out to be no fun after a while......

STAND
24-05-2006, 01:53 AM
Since all tis is happening to you then just enjoy the luck thats is falling on you,we never know wat the future holds for you......

Phallic
24-05-2006, 02:11 AM
Hi Bru TongkatAli,

No lah, me not the one who was interviewed by the magazine lah. Where got such luck to bonk 10 maids?

Actually the word 'affair' with the Filipino maid was wrongly used in my previous post. Did not have penetrative sex with her. It was more than 10 years ago so I could not remember all the details, so pardon me please. I have decided to start a new thread “Filipino Maid” so that I will not hijack this fiftybucks’ PDMM thread. Do visit the thread started by me.

fiftybucks
24-05-2006, 11:14 AM
Yesterday I went to town during lunch to survey all the sex shops. Found the smallest vibrator ever!!! One piece only bit cost me $90. Chrome silver and only 2cm X 1+cm. Has a wire that comes out to a battery pack for AA sized battery Got speed control. Very gentle to super vibration. Put on the table the whole bullet can jump. SOLID

Came home. she cooked seseme oil ginger chicken. A bit salty but tasty. When she wash dishes I told her I bought vibrator already. She was excited and came to my room to see it immediately after washing dishes. She say good thing I bought such a small one, else she won't dare to use.

Last night she had to come over later. She was talking to her daughter. She came over at almost midnight. We watched some porn on my laptop and she was now bolder. She actually asked me if can start with me licking her first. I happily agreed and asked if she has washed. She confirmed wash clean clean already. I dared to be more agressive this time since she asked me for it. I lifted up her legs to position her vagina and inserted my toungue as deep as I could extend it. She was very high. when I licked until she started shivering, I did something extra... I took the vibrator and used it in combination with my licking. She got even higher and said it is so comfortable. Then I did something so unexpected to her. I licked her anus. She clamped my head again and panicked, saying that place cannot. Stop it. It's very dirty. I told her to relax and enjoy it. For once in her life, let herself be pampered and served. She sat up and held my face in her hands and kissed my lips lightly. She looked at me for a couple of seconds and lay down again. I proceeded to lift up her legs and lick her anus. I used the vibrator on her until she was really wet. I sat up and began fingering her vagina. The effect of a vibrator and my finger hitting her G-spot made the veins in her neck and one on her forehead buldge. She look like her head going to burst. Then in one swift move that was too sudden for her to react, I pushed the tiny vibrator deep into her vagina and quickly climbed foreward and pushed my dick into her vagina. She struggled a little and I hugged her tightly. She was breathing deeply and said this is a very new sensation. I asked her how it felt, She said it can make her go to sleep. Very soothing. I was a bit supprised as we always see in porn that the girls will feel orgasmic with vibrator inside... Actually, I also felt very soothing. I was basically being in a wet slimy pussy that massages. We lay totally still for more than five minutes. You cannot believe how comfortable the feeling is. Really can fall asleep. The vibration was set to lowest.

I then decided to shift my dick around and stir the inside. Then the magic suddenly happened. The little vibrator slipped under my dick shaft and straightened itself parallel to it. Now I felt very shiok and horny. I started to pump her and it remained in place. I can feel the vibrator sliding up and down under my dick. I can at the same time feel the internal texture of her pussy rubbing my dick head. I cranked up the vibrator and increased my speed. She also became high again. Kept saying, correct, here is the place, harder. My head was hitting something like a bump deep inside her. I turned the vibrator to max and ram her like there is no tomorrow. She started groaning very loudly and squeaking and "Ah-ing". It was the best most insense sex I have ever had. I pulled my dick out and climbed over to shoot it onto her boobs. She was trying to catch her breath as she say quickly take it out, she cannot stand already. I turned it off and pulled out the slime covered vibrator.

She smacked my arm and say, die, make so much noise. Today I "hai" her. This is too much already. She can die. Donno if they woke up her daughter. She won't know how to explain. She stumbled out of bed and went to the toilet. "Shhhhhh" I can hear her urine spray out. She came out and put on her clothes and quietly opened the door. She looked out, everything outside still dark. She turn back and say goodnight and crept out of the room.

The door shut not even 2 seconds I heard voices outside. HONG GAN... I think the daughter wake up. I opened the door and everything was dark outside. I saw in the corner the daughter standing in the darkness. FUCK... XIAO LIAO. She was crying and screaming at her mother. They broke into some dialect I did not understand. There was screaming and crying and more screaming. XE told me to go back into the room and don't get involved. I closed the door. And sat on the bed. After five minutes, I heard a door slam and XE knocking and asking her to open up. Then I heard only XE sobbing and talking outside. I don't understand anything they're saying...

After some time. everything got quiet. I went out to take a look and saw XE crying on the sofa. I tried to talk to her but she asked me to let her be. I told her not to sleep outside and come in, but she declined. I told her that I'll not lock the door so she can come in later. I sat awake until 3+am. Then went to sleep. This morning I woke up at 9+am. I went outside and saw nobody around... There was no breakfast, nothing... I went into the daughter's room... her things all still there... I looked at the front door... both their shoes were gone. Slippers still around...

I quickly bathe and went to work... I call and sms her... no reply... Xiao Liao

beck7777
24-05-2006, 11:19 AM
Looks like game over liao.. or is there a new twist? :D

big dick
24-05-2006, 11:21 AM
bro.. it is not easy for a young teenage ger to see her married mom having kinky & wild sex... I guess the only way out is to either forget her or get the daughter to call u PAPA

big dick
24-05-2006, 11:23 AM
Looks like game over liao.. or is there a new twist? :D

bro beck7777.. u dun mean a threesome do u???? the daughter is still underage....:D later kena rotan... HAHA

beck7777
24-05-2006, 11:29 AM
bro beck7777.. u dun mean a threesome do u???? the daughter is still underage....:D later kena rotan... HAHA

maybe the dotter is crying cos she is not involved?

maybe just a plot by the mother? wait 50bucks fxxk the dotter and the mother in return threaten to make police report unless.. haha!

bro dicky, u never know right??? :D

big dick
24-05-2006, 11:44 AM
bro beck7777... that is a real possibility.. this may all be a scam to get bro fiftybuck assets . who know she may even blackmail fiftybuck to marry her so she can gat both money and citizenship... and finally divorced fiftybuck and get her real husband to be a citizen too.. so mummy, father and daughter will be a rich happy family while fiftybuck will be a poor lonely beggar....:(

sk_33
24-05-2006, 12:03 PM
If he try to bonk the daughter the mother can threaten to report him and extort more money from him! :eek:

tungsten
24-05-2006, 03:43 PM
Just a slightly off topic comment... Think that Bro fifty idea of using different colour font makes it easier to locate the story. Good thinking!

Update us on the development bro!

jdi813
24-05-2006, 03:48 PM
haizzz ... looks like the charade has been exposed and things are not lookin that bright :(

Dun wanna be pessimistic but hope this is not a very premature ending to this story

Rainman
24-05-2006, 04:28 PM
I admire u... Can still write so much despite the problem.

U must be a very cool person.

Cheers

beck7777
24-05-2006, 04:31 PM
I admire u... Can still write so much despite the problem.

U must be a very cool person.

Cheers

bro, think other than a few hundred bucks and a free sex partner, 50bucks bro have nothing to lose..

unless he is losing sleep over the lose of the free sex... :D

Big Heart
24-05-2006, 04:33 PM
maybe the dotter is crying cos she is not involved?

maybe just a plot by the mother? wait 50bucks fxxk the dotter and the mother in return threaten to make police report unless.. Maybe you are right....could be a trap.

Bro 50bucks,

You better don't touch her daughter, if not you will be in trouble.

mike3329
24-05-2006, 05:08 PM
Wow bro fiftybucks......

remember the analogy about getting into a taxi....well, it looks like the taxi is getting crowded with the daughter also getting into the picture.

In my humble opinion u better start thinking about how to get off the taxi before it turns out to be a roller-coaster ride instead and u end up hanging upside down....lol:)

Good luck, whatever u choose to do....and many thanks for such an erotic, well written FR on what transpired.:D

humpcheepang
24-05-2006, 06:50 PM
Ai yo, with Bro Fifty Bucks caught in the act by the little gal, does that mean that the story will end here....we also siao liao....

pgahtan
24-05-2006, 10:52 PM
bro fifty buck, where do u hire the maid? can introduce ah? i want 2 get one also bcoz i also stay alone and as lonely as u.....:D

blackemperor
25-05-2006, 12:00 AM
pretty good encounter of yours..
everyone, let's pray for fiftybucks more good sex and dun let the story ends this way.

guess the daughter will avoid fiftybucks in future and dun think she ready to accept another man with her mum.

sk_33
25-05-2006, 09:38 AM
Any more updates?

fiftybucks
25-05-2006, 10:13 AM
Yesterday come home to an empty home. Nobody around. Call XE and sms her no reply. Donno what happen. Their things still around.

One hour by one hour pass by very slowly. Amreican Idol also no meed to watch. The white hair singer very kay-yan. Cheer me up a little.

10:30pm XE suddenly come back. Ask her what happen. Say daughter refuse to live here. Has moved into her church-friend's home until they can find another place to stay. She came back to pack her daughter's stuff. I sat quietly looking at her pack. She looked very sad. I don't there to say anything. She only packed a suitcase of stuff and then say she go already. I ask her then how now? She say later she come back then talk. Then she left.

I wait and wait again... just before midnight. XE came back. I aksed her what is the plan? She says that her kid will stay there until they find another place to rent. She will still stay with me but until things are settled. Then she'll have to leave. She says that after that, she'll change her phone number and I'll never be able to contact her again. Her daughter loves her father very much and even though yesterday she told her about his affair, she believes his wrong and her wrong add together will just make things worse. She respects the desire of her daughter for a happy family so they will work to win daddy's heart. She says she has fallen in love with me but this relationship will never work out. No man has ever made feel as special. Not even her own husband. Her daughter's church-friend's parents are helping to find a new place for them. In the meantime, she will stay here with me and be mine until time runs out.

She held my hand and walked me to my room. She told me to wait and she went to bathe. I wait another 30minutes. she walked out nude, climbed onto my bed and helped me out of my clothes. We had beautiful sex without using the vibrator.

This morning very moody. She is not working today and I told my partner I'm taking the day off.

Sorry no time to write today. Have to spend time with XE. Time running out.

obelisk
25-05-2006, 10:22 AM
bro, jus spend more time wif her....
u will haf all the time after tt to write down everything..

tanfromntu
25-05-2006, 10:22 AM
Nice way to end a story.

siamcutey
25-05-2006, 10:24 AM
Sorry no time to write today. Have to spend time with XE. Time running out.

OMG,

Then u better have more beautiful 'memories' as much as possible within this period of time. No need to care about us first. Take care of ur didi.

不在乎天长地久只在乎曾今拥有。
相逢真是恨晚。

When u are free and easy liao then come back and look for us.:(

SC

tongkat.ali
25-05-2006, 10:24 AM
1 word, game over.

It's a very bad impact to her daughter. You're lucky enough that she didn't knock your door when you 2 are shoik til sky high. At least, she respected you 2 for enjoying that "precious moment".

nevertheless, it could turn out to be a good thing. :)

siamcutey
25-05-2006, 10:25 AM
1 word, game over.

It's a very bad impact to her daughter. You're lucky enough that she didn't knock your door when you 2 are shoik til sky high. At least, she respected you 2 for enjoying that "precious moment".

nevertheless, it could turn out to be a good thing. :)

When they move out, while the daughter in school, the mother still can go his house. Do u mean that???:)

SC

wet10wet
25-05-2006, 10:48 AM
Sorry events have taken this turn.....
sad but all good things do somehow come to an end.
take care there bro

tongkat.ali
25-05-2006, 11:34 AM
When they move out, while the daughter in school, the mother still can go his house. Do u mean that???:)

SC

cannot lar, day time our brother $50 is working leh.

If just meet up for sex, very sianz right? so boring.....

eeemen
25-05-2006, 11:37 AM
bro 50, sorry to hear that it has to end this way. Hope u manage and cope with it. Thanks for sharing wif us ur tribulations and excitement. Take care

Frankiestine
25-05-2006, 12:13 PM
1 word, game over.
Dun think game over...woman just cannot resist great sex...i bet my last dollar she will be back for more but just a matter of time...

coolzealot
25-05-2006, 12:18 PM
Great sharing. Reading your writing is like watching a live reality show. Thanks bro…
Good luck…:)

wet10wet
25-05-2006, 01:34 PM
Dun think game over...woman just cannot resist great sex...i bet my last dollar she will be back for more but just a matter of time...

I agree bro.... woman sometimes cant resist good sex.

beck7777
25-05-2006, 01:41 PM
hopefully we wun see a new thread with the following heading soon :

Nice Pei-tu mama moving OUT next week

hahaha!! :D

yinyang
25-05-2006, 01:53 PM
..hopefully we wun see a new thread with the following heading soon :Nice Pei-tu mama moving OUT next week hahaha!! :D

Sympathise with $50 on his 'crisis'. He stuck out his head by contributing this reality show, and we slurped it all up like soap opera (though shortlived..).

$50, look on bright side. Hope this works out for you soon. You can always dial in for home delivery, minus playing hide n seek.:p

beck7777
25-05-2006, 02:02 PM
Sympathise with $50 on his 'crisis'. He stuck out his head by contributing this reality show, and we slurped it all up like soap opera (though shortlived..).

$50, look on bright side. Hope this works out for you soon. You can always dial in for home delivery, minus playing hide n seek.:p

sharing of stories here sure attract all kinda comments... actu i enjoyed reading 50bucks bro posting... of cos i oso hope it wun end here... :D

Froggy70
25-05-2006, 04:17 PM
I enjoyed this story very much although i am sad to hear that it only be temporary. But surely her daughter will know eventually. Hey just enjoy with whatever you have first. :)

siamcutey
25-05-2006, 05:14 PM
We might need a young yandao samster to go and chase after $50's peidu mama's daughter so that will keep her occupied and $50 then have time for the mother.

At the same time the young samster have to inculcate her daughter that the adults live in their own world and should let them be free to do what they want, while they the young people, also live in their own world and shouuld let them be fre...............:p

The rest you all go and imagine

hehehe
SC

gstringlover
25-05-2006, 05:44 PM
sad to know that the episode is coming to a end... maybe bro $50 can find someone better...

Rainman
25-05-2006, 06:29 PM
Is it a sad ending or the start of something more beautiful?

To each his own.... If she leave, would she still be your maid? Or would u find another or Beautiful PTMM?

Take care...

Cheers

stephan
25-05-2006, 06:37 PM
bro cheers up,
As long as she still in Sillypore, u still got chance!!! ;)

ahpaul25
25-05-2006, 06:45 PM
I agree bro.... woman sometimes cant resist good sex.

Yes, in fact, what a woman want is this, a good sex partner.......:D is all woman wishes......

sethiot
25-05-2006, 06:53 PM
Sad to hear that Bro $50. As they said: all good things will come to a end, so enjoy the remaining moments you have with her. You will never know, things might turn for the better.

GarlicBread
26-05-2006, 12:43 AM
bro $50 be glad dat u enjoy tis short term of 'kum cheng' but pls remember the chinese saying of 'short pain is better than long pain' hope u catch the ball,best of luck dude :cool:

ngk33
26-05-2006, 08:55 AM
take care bro! your sex life must go on

javril
26-05-2006, 09:29 AM
Bro $50,

Thanks for sharing this nice encounter with us here. Take things easy and hope things would turn better one day...cheers..

sjb1994
26-05-2006, 03:23 PM
I bet the same, cheers!!!;)

AD69
26-05-2006, 03:33 PM
Hope that things will turn out right for bro $50.

aman
26-05-2006, 03:33 PM
bro dnt be sad. she still come back to you. of cos come for more sex:D

Birddy
26-05-2006, 05:08 PM
Bro $50,

My codolences to you:(

jdi813
26-05-2006, 06:04 PM
must be damn jiat lat so long liao nothing heard ...

onion_rings
27-05-2006, 11:27 AM
must be damn jiat lat so long liao nothing heard ...
Yeah must be damn jialat & bz bonking her like no tmrw till no news or report...:D

tungsten
27-05-2006, 02:34 PM
It's better this way bro $50.

Dun think you want to caught with more jia lat situation.

ToxicQueen
27-05-2006, 04:19 PM
feel sad 4 u. well, xe had her own diffculties. so cannot blame her. treasure the time with her now. enjoy n post more stories. lol...xxx.

AD69
27-05-2006, 11:39 PM
Wondering how did the situation turn out to be.....no update from bro $50.

fiftybucks
28-05-2006, 11:53 AM
Last few days I spend all my time with XE. She told me that she talked to her daughter and told her that sometimes adults make mistakes and this is her own mistake that she would like to finish. She has not felt this way even about her husband and he has not been faithful too. She wanted just for once to make a mistake like this and have nobody judge her. Her daughter had agreed to let her go with me during this time but she did not want to be near me. They have found another place for her and she will be moving there this coming Saturday.

I've taken the week off. XE says she's also taken the week off. Today is Sunday... I have six more days... XE has promised her daughter to cut all ties and communications with me after Saturday. I feel very painful. XE keeps saying she wish she could marry me. She has never felt more intimate, and romantic in her entire life. Yesterday, she spent a whole hour in the morning kissing me. She told me she had never kissed with her husband for more than 10 minutes. He's not the kind of man to take things slow. It was very nice. She said that she wanted us to pretend that we were married and that this is another life just for these next six days. We were not going to talk about anything about her husband or remember that Saturday was comming. I agreed. She asked what would I want to do if we were married. I said to walk around the house naked. She laughed and say she has never done anything like that before. I got out of bed and closed all the windows. Closed the blinds for the spare rooms, took two blankets and covered the living room windows cos the living room is those kind of transparent curtains, take newspaper and tape up all the kitchen windows. She helped me and kept laughing until her face turn red. Once ready, we both stripped naked. She kept laughing and I felt happy yet sad looking at her have so much fun. She paraded around totally nude and did funny poses. We agreed that we would be totally naked at home the duration of the week. I turned on all the aircons as the house was not sealed. She aksed me what I wanted to do now. I said to have sex in every room. She laughed more and when i tried to get romantic, she was all ticklish and cannot get in the mood. I say since cannot, what should we do. She say let's cook naked. It was a great idea. We were both naked and cooking in the kitchen. Fun until we fry the vegetables and meat. The oil splatter and it was stinging. Worse of all, the house was now sealed and smell was everywhere. We laughed and laughed more. I had to get a standing fan, open one side of the kitchen window and blow the air out with the fan. She kept laughing and she hugged and kissed me, then suddenly she started sobbing. I ask her why? And she said nevermind, she is being silly. Just thinking how it is afternoon already and time fly so fast. I kissed her more and petted her privates. She readily opened her legs a little for my finger. She got wet really quickly and I told her to wait there. I ran to get sofa cushions and got a pillow and a blanket. I threw them on the kitchen floor. She say eat first later the food get cold. I say I wanted to eat her first. She smiled and hugged me. I told her to trust me as I lay on the floor. I put my head on the pillow and I told her to squat over my face. She lowered herself and I licked her. This time with no body around, she freely let out all her moans and groans. She shivered and at times, her whole body weight pressed down on my mouth and jaw. I could feel a strain on my neck too as she started to gyrate and hump my face. Now she is so wet and I could feel thick denser slime occasionally flow from her vagina into my mouth. She soon flipped position and fucked me.

I pushed her off just before I unloaded. We lay on the kitchen floor tired. We got up in a while and ate our lunch. The blanket had to be washed as it kenna the cooking oil smell. The rest of the afternoon We took a nap, got up, hugged and watched DVDs. Dinner we went to the nearby food centre to eat. Nighttime we made love in the living room. We also got a little tipsy from two bottles of port wine. This morning, I'm writing this and she is still sleeping.

tongkat.ali
28-05-2006, 12:10 PM
brother $50, you should have brought her to somewhere nice like beach etc to enjoy a more romantic life.

I personally dun think having all these in the small pegeon hole is romantic enough, but may be because she is PDMM, never been to more romantic place hehe. It will be cool to get a nice room beside the beach, corner room, sea view, high story, and open all your can remove all the curtain and have more intensed fun! I guess she can't go over places like Desaru, otherwise, can have naked sex on the beach too! more wild sex! lol!

anyway, do treasure your every moment, but dun just put sex at the front lar, life is not just about sex. Bring her out for 1 expensive dinner and buy her some sexy dress would help more!

AD69
28-05-2006, 12:49 PM
Bro $50,

Hope you have a good time with her for the remaining days together. Treat her nicely, she might comes back to see you once in a while.

Frankiestine
28-05-2006, 07:40 PM
I feel very painful. XE keeps saying she wish she could marry me. She has never felt more intimate, and romantic in her entire life. Yesterday, she spent a whole hour in the morning kissing me. She told me she had never kissed with her husband for more than 10 minutes. He's not the kind of man to take things slow. It was very nice. She said that she wanted us to pretend that we were married and that this is another life just for these next six days.
Bro fifty bucks i hate to say it but i think your pdmm is one confused woman...she equals great sex with love something which i got a feeling that you too are feeling the same way...makes no mistake having great sex with a woman in bed doesn't mean having a great life partner..i know cos i been down that road and still stuck in it...:(

gstringlover
28-05-2006, 07:49 PM
bro $50... enjoy ur remaining time with her... make it as rememberable as possible...

sk_33
28-05-2006, 08:15 PM
*Sigh* All good things must come to an end...:o

big dick
28-05-2006, 09:04 PM
*Sigh* All good things must come to an end...:o

Maybe it will not end.. life is full of twist and turn.. bro sk:D

LOVE MAY CONQUER IT ALL..

Big Heart
28-05-2006, 09:50 PM
Bro fifty bucks,

Treat her well now, she will remember you after she leave your house. Once in a blue moon, she will come back to see you again.