PDA

View Full Version : Can you accept your wife's Ex-bf as frz?

Acerpac
11-05-2006, 12:21 PM
I'm wondering can you bros here accept your gf's or wife's ex-bf or ex-hus as a frz? Meaning that you and your wife go out with her ex-bf together, maybe the ex-bf also got a gf now lah.

Can accept?:confused:

XX26
11-05-2006, 02:27 PM
Why do you want to shake hand with someone who once fuck your gf/ wife?

slurpoyster
11-05-2006, 02:34 PM
no way! images of wat they did may torture me.

beck7777
11-05-2006, 02:39 PM
how about ur gf is a single mum? any bros can take it?

Castrol
11-05-2006, 02:52 PM

bro i can see you dont post much for the past 3 years, but your 5th post is really napshot. :D

bart
11-05-2006, 03:13 PM
The best part: if you are the ex BF, and your ex GF getting married is to tell the groom "Your are a very lucky man. Your soon to be wife was a great piece of ass and gives the best mind blowing blowjobs. And she swallows!"

AlexWee
11-05-2006, 03:35 PM
My humble advice is never associate with you gf's ex or your wife's ex cos you'll be hurt very badly. I agree with bros that you'll be tortured for the rest of u life cos you'll imagine everytime you make love to your gf or wife, your mind will run wild that her ex is screwing her.You'll feel very very bad and u will suffer endless agony.U can't get out of this mental torture.U can't tell her how u feel for this will definitely break your relationship or marriage.

Worse still if u r married with kids, u cannot escape.U will suffer and suffer forever - the image of your wife's ex screwing her will drive you to the madhouse. And to revenge this, u will go around screwing other women to justify your torture.This will go on and on. Very bad and sometimes very tragic ending.

Similarly for your gf or wife, if she knows that u r screwing around and that u have screwed other women whom she is acquainted, also the same. Your sex life will be a nightmare! She'll behave like a wooden block when u r making love to her.

So it's better not to be too acquainted with your gf's or wife's ex. Not healthy for both of you. It's better not to know or pretend not to know. If u really want to have a good relationship and a good marriage,better don't dig the past for the past will always hurt both of u and will destroy the marriage or your relationship with your gf.

Nobody will accept the fact that his wife or gf was screwed by others before no matter how chivalous and gallant, and vice versa. This is human nature.

So my humble advice: don't marry a girl whom you know have been screwed by your friend before or someone you know. It's going to be very painful. You will never be able to accept it no matter how much u love her.It'll haunt you and you'll regret forever.This is a fact.

Thanks for raising a very important point in human relationship. Take care Bros...

wesleynapster
11-05-2006, 04:06 PM
Well, as for me is opposite then, my fiancee and my ex-gf are close frens and we even goes holiday together. We just got back not long ago from our holiday trip in maldives.............:p

tryying
11-05-2006, 04:09 PM
Can or not also no use. Problem lies on her. Even not with her ex, she might be sleeping with some one else from office, friends etc... Trust her, not to suspect her even she meet up her ex or whatever. Ask yourself, do you meet you ex too? :p

AlexWee
11-05-2006, 04:11 PM
Well, as for me is opposite then, my fiancee and my ex-gf are close frens and we even goes holiday together. We just got back not long ago from our holiday trip in maldives.............:p

If all of you are close friends, it's okay. How close Bro? If you had been sexually involved with your ex gf, things will not be what it is.Your fiancee might know or might not know. But if you had been sexually involved with your ex-gf, I will pray for u.Thing will be different if your fiancee finds out.An explosion will occur unless both of you can accept it and move on as a nice loving couple.Then I'll congratulate u both.Cheers!

zhivago
11-05-2006, 04:32 PM
Nope... a big big big NO NO!!

Dun u think itz torture to go imagine wat have they done, especially when they starts talking abt the past??

MMM88
11-05-2006, 04:41 PM
I'm wondering can you bros here accept your gf's or wife's ex-bf or ex-hus as a frz? Meaning that you and your wife go out with her ex-bf together, maybe the ex-bf also got a gf now lah.

NO WAY......its so mental....n awkward....
would consider ...if no SEX was involved ......then again.....why create such MESS......EX is EX n shld b outta ur gfs or CO's life ....as there is always tis ting called jealousy......

in t first place ...if u dun allow tis to happen ....u wont be asking this question n be confused ......:rolleyes:

AlexWee
11-05-2006, 04:43 PM
Nope... a big big big NO NO!!

Dun u think itz torture to go imagine wat have they done, especially when they starts talking abt the past??

I totally agree with Bro Zhivago..NO!NO!NO!....just too painful to even think about your gf or wife making love to someone else!!!Oh!NO!NO!NO!...It's just too painful .Can drive one really mad and even to murder!!!NO!NO!NO!!!!!

bart
11-05-2006, 05:05 PM
Actually, it's ok to maintain frienship with the ex. Depends on how cool everyone is. Also what kind of person the threadster is. If you know you are the a bit jealous type, then forget it. But if everyone cool, still can be considered to be friends.

The thing is, once you have trusted friends, especially for long time, then we tend to move in the same circle. It would be a shame to have to cut off good friends just because they had past relationships. We all know what real friends are, they stick by you thick or thin, past or present or future, ex or no ex GF/BF etc.

If it is this type of friend, then by all means, try to maintain the bonds. If just casual type, then not worth the effort.

My 2 cents worth..

SassySammy
11-05-2006, 05:15 PM
I guess it all boils down to his character. If he's a pussy teaser who sups any free bonks, then no no!! On the other hand, if he's a gentleman with no ulterior motive and who doesnt take advantage of bad situations btwn his ex-gf and her current bf, then why not?

Maintainin a good relationship with him might even help the relationship as he can be the middleman (aka he shi lao) when u have yr occassional tiffs. Guys generally give better advice as compared to gals who like to say 'not happy then break up la / the grass is greener on the other side'. :D and im sure he will know her well enough to sup advices that she is willing to take in.

But then again, if your gf is irrational, then better not accpt hehe

milo_man
11-05-2006, 06:09 PM
I can't accept dat..No way man. But if e other way rd, i m owis looking towards to b frens when i break up cos anytime when i have e nds, can owis ask anyone out to my hse for a show den we start producing shows of our own:D

onion_rings
11-05-2006, 06:22 PM

Not that im a MCP or what...I dun even allow or talk to my OC much abt my ex...So it's a definite NO to going out together with her ex & his girl...:D

TheGreatOne
11-05-2006, 06:42 PM
Ask yourself, do you meet you ex too? :p[/QUOTE]

Totally agreed with bro here.

Kyser Soze
11-05-2006, 06:55 PM
I'm not so gracious to accept that. :( From another point of view, would she accept my ex as a friend? I doubt so.:confused:

samschnur
11-05-2006, 08:35 PM
i m a firm believer tat i could never be friends with my gf's exes, n i also dun believe in being friends with any of my exes.....

n it is strange in a way tat one of my exes got involved with someone tat we all dun like in school....

xiangso
11-05-2006, 08:41 PM
It depends on how you think about the situation. If my wife has got lots of ex-bfs, but in the end , finally make her choice and select me as her life partner then it means i m the best of the lot. So even if she maintain relationship with her ex, whenever i see the ex, my mind will be thinking 'i m the better man, you (ex-bf) are the loser' . As the husband, i will have the self confidence that she will still think I m the best and that no matter how hard the ex try, he will not get anything. also, it has to do with training our own mind not to think too wild. also, if the ex-bf try to be too cosy, give them a warning phone call not to show disrespect. just to share share opinion

kefuso
11-05-2006, 09:27 PM
If my wife has got lots of ex-bfs, but in the end , finally make her choice and select me as her life partner then it means i m the best of the lot. So even if she maintain relationship with her ex, whenever i see the ex, my mind will be thinking 'i m the better man, you (ex-bf) are the loser' . As the husband, i will have the self confidence that she will still think I m the best and that no matter how hard the ex try, he will not get anything.

Bro, who dump who doesn't matter...what matters is that he fucked your wife before and most guys can't tolerate such things...it doesn't matter if you don't know him but now you know who is he and can still allow your wife to befriend him??? :rolleyes:

If possible, I would try to fuck his gf or even wife back so that me and my wife are quits...That bastard and his gf are also even....Hmmm... come of think of it, perhaps could even organise a swing party... :D

GarlicBread
11-05-2006, 09:59 PM
I would said it's an unhealthy pratice.

Gals should respect their man's ego before suggesting such approach but the world have changed,nowsaday got man happily watching their soul mate screw by others :confused:

blackeagle10
11-05-2006, 10:51 PM
Most men/women will pretend that they are being generous by letting their spouse to keep in touch with their exes. The truth is something must have happen to render that relationship 'unworkable' resulting in the break-up.

Otherwise you would not end up with this woman/guy in the first place. Given that scenario I don;t see any point in keeping exes as friends as they are more of an emotional baggage anyway.

There are rare exceptions of course but still always a shadow of suspicion if yr wife/husband is still keeping close contact with their exes.

whitegals
11-05-2006, 11:46 PM
I have no problems with having her ex bf as a fren. In fact, I can let him watch me screw his ex-gf if he likes... :D

Similarly, I also have no problems if my gf wants to give me a BJ in front of my ex gf... :D

zhivago
12-05-2006, 09:09 AM
Not that im a MCP or what...I dun even allow or talk to my OC much abt my ex...So it's a definite NO to going out together with her ex & his girl...:D
yeah... wait their love rekindled and we just lan lan sit at home wank at the AV gal moving on the TV nursing a broken heart.

nokia3100
12-05-2006, 09:59 AM
lolz... after all this discussions, i think marriage in sg in going down again...:rolleyes:

Superhamsup
12-05-2006, 04:07 PM
if they are still frens that means they must have split peacefully last time....that means theres a chance they will fuck each other again :eek: especially if both of u quarrel and she is feeling down....

So why want to take such chance? Split means split liao...better dun contact anymore.

JWNY
12-05-2006, 04:17 PM
I wouldn't encourage it no matter what the circumstances. :cool:

JWNY

ahpaul25
12-05-2006, 04:22 PM
The world is changing......I can accept it, just like my wife know that I still meeting my ex gf as frz....:)

zhivago
12-05-2006, 05:11 PM
I have no problems with having her ex bf as a fren. In fact, I can let him watch me screw his ex-gf if he likes... :D

Similarly, I also have no problems if my gf wants to give me a BJ in front of my ex gf... :D
bro,
no offence there. but wat wud u do if he wanna join u to fuck his ex-gf or make it 3-some? will u agree to it?

Deadmaninc
12-05-2006, 05:27 PM
this is one reason why so many singaporean gals prefer caucasian men... coz singaporean guys have NO CONFIDENCE with themselves at all.

It's EX so why u bother about that? GROW UP guys... If u cannot accept that your gf has a past, then I think you better not have one.

Landlord
12-05-2006, 08:24 PM
I don't think it is a problem. Personally I am on very good terms with most of my ex-gfs as all my relationships ends on a good note. My wife knows most of them as they do come to my house quite often for parties and dinners. And at my age, most of them are now married, some with kids. I know their spouse quite well too and they all know I was once their wife's ex. One of them once jokingingly said I should start a party with the theme 'party of my exs'. Initially one or two of them were a little bit uncomfortable, but after a while, they realize that we are just good friends.
I think the issue is how much self confidence the husbands or my wife have. If there is no grounds for any hanky panky, why worry. It's just friendship. Be sure of yourself.

On a separate note, we also have to be automatic. Don't do stupid things that might arouse suspicions from either party and never never talk about the past or the what-ifs.

My 2 cents worth......

dirtymonk82
12-05-2006, 08:56 PM
i dont think i will be that gracious to be frens with my wife ex lover...mentally will go haywire

whitegals
13-05-2006, 01:08 AM
bro,
no offence there. but wat wud u do if he wanna join u to fuck his ex-gf or make it 3-some? will u agree to it?

None taken bro,

It is strictly see no touch. If he's damn horny, I may supply him with a durian to peet his own kar chng. :D

evo065
13-05-2006, 07:55 PM
Of course i can accept that person as a friend. Why wouldn't i?

The only reason you wouldnt is:
- You are insecure in your relationship; or
- You feel inferior to him in bed, looks or whatever

None of this 'imagining how they did it' nonsense.

Because if you have a huge level of self-confidence then it wouldn't matter what he did or throws and you.

You're in a realtionship now so don't let the past ruin your present and future.

Acerpac
15-05-2006, 08:55 PM

Ofcourse I don't want. But if she insist that they are just frz? To me, I'm not able to accept. Imagine, a man who ever bonk your car is sitting inside your car or having dinner with you on the same table. I cannot handle it.
So to find out from the bros here whether am I too selfish.

Acerpac
15-05-2006, 09:00 PM
My humble advice is never associate with you gf's ex or your wife's ex cos you'll be hurt very badly. I agree with bros that you'll be tortured for the rest of u life cos you'll imagine everytime you make love to your gf or wife, your mind will run wild that her ex is screwing her.You'll feel very very bad and u will suffer endless agony.U can't get out of this mental torture.U can't tell her how u feel for this will definitely break your relationship or marriage.

Worse still if u r married with kids, u cannot escape.U will suffer and suffer forever - the image of your wife's ex screwing her will drive you to the madhouse. And to revenge this, u will go around screwing other women to justify your torture.This will go on and on. Very bad and sometimes very tragic ending.

Similarly for your gf or wife, if she knows that u r screwing around and that u have screwed other women whom she is acquainted, also the same. Your sex life will be a nightmare! She'll behave like a wooden block when u r making love to her.

So it's better not to be too acquainted with your gf's or wife's ex. Not healthy for both of you. It's better not to know or pretend not to know. If u really want to have a good relationship and a good marriage,better don't dig the past for the past will always hurt both of u and will destroy the marriage or your relationship with your gf.

Nobody will accept the fact that his wife or gf was screwed by others before no matter how chivalous and gallant, and vice versa. This is human nature.

So my humble advice: don't marry a girl whom you know have been screwed by your friend before or someone you know. It's going to be very painful. You will never be able to accept it no matter how much u love her.It'll haunt you and you'll regret forever.This is a fact.

Thanks for raising a very important point in human relationship. Take care Bros...

Thx bro. She's assuring me that they are just frz. No more those feelings. But I had just told her how I feel and I CANNOT avoid the feeling that they ever screwed her if I meet them or even hear their name(before me, she got more than 1 bf mah).
I want her to 1 knife 2 pcs with them. For my sake ofcourse.

visaplatinum
15-05-2006, 09:02 PM
Hi Bro AcerPac,

As what bro evo065 has mentioned, it does depend on the strength of our relationship and whether we have inferior complexity.

As for me, I may not be able to handle the jealousy that may arise, so, the answer will be a "no" for me .... just my 2 cents worth.

Cheers!

Chinki
15-05-2006, 10:54 PM
All I can say to this (in respect to all who have posted here) is that it all depends on the individual (that being said) As a fairly extremely open-minded individual myself (and given the certain degrees of acceptance I'm willing to handle and believe me, I have) 2 words...HELL NO! (of course based upon myself)...Why? Simple...unless your significant other is but an 'object' to you (even you are into the swinging lifestyle), there are certain lines not to be crossed...Prove? TRY IT! Peace Out! (sorry for being crude but it's MY truth)

Acerpac
16-05-2006, 12:57 PM
Hi Bro AcerPac,

As what bro evo065 has mentioned, it does depend on the strength of our relationship and whether we have inferior complexity.

As for me, I may not be able to handle the jealousy that may arise, so, the answer will be a "no" for me .... just my 2 cents worth.

Cheers!

Yah.. It's a NO NO for me too. Just couldn't help it. Just seems like this kind of thing, cannot be trained.
Really driving me mad when I imagine the scene that he's screwing my gal.:mad:
I believe I got no confidence in myself. Sigh....

Acerpac
16-05-2006, 01:01 PM
Thanks all bros for exchanging ideas here. But not sure why after a few postings, my points became -7. Kekeke:D Well yesterday still -1. Hell care. Just wanna share around with tots and views.

Peace to every bros amd sis here. :)

wilby222
16-05-2006, 03:11 PM
So far i think for me is a no (EER My current GF's). But lucky my wife was a virgin so i don't have this problem. Cheers

yanki1
16-05-2006, 03:21 PM
Yah.. It's a NO NO for me too. Just couldn't help it. Just seems like this kind of thing, cannot be trained.
Really driving me mad when I imagine the scene that he's screwing my gal.:mad:
I believe I got no confidence in myself. Sigh....

hmm not say no confidence la. i believe many guys including myself are like that.;)

blackeagle10
16-05-2006, 03:38 PM
Yes, can accept but what is the point?? Most of us are double income earners and struggling everyday to bring home the bacon.

Even if you are very senior in an organisation and there is a vacancy, would you introduced your ex-gal/bF to work in there without arousing the suspicion of yr spouse. Would you recommend an ex even if he/she is the most qualified person??

When you are already married, you would like a social life that is not restrictive and supportive of your life's goals. ie you pick yr friends very carefully and I don't see how an ex can be of much help here as you cannot go all out to help them and neither can they without arousing problems with current spouse.

All those comments about being friendly with ex are either people who are not married or are naive about responsiblities within a marriage/relationship.

yanki1
16-05-2006, 03:51 PM

hmm i got a friend, i call him A. he and this gd friend of his, i call him B. they both have gfs. they always go out together. then A and B's GF developed feelings. after sometime. B's gf broke off with B and is together with A now.

sound complicated? but A knows that they F b4 but they are happily together. but A and B are no more friends.;)

stephan
16-05-2006, 05:04 PM
I got my story to share as well.

Name myself as A, my frens as B, C and D. my ex-gf as G. G started bf-gf relationship with B first, many times A,B,C,D and G + others have chat n fun together quite often. After G broke off with B, G started bf-gf relationship with C. On that time, we were still played as a group except B.

Few months later G broke off with C, G was alone about 1 year before start relationship with me. During the year, C seldom came out but B has returned to join us.

After I get started with G, everybody felt good and all of us again have fun as previously. Our relationship has terminated after 2 years and when this happen, everybody seldom meet up anymore.....Finally, G get married with D.

Now A,B,C and D are still good fren! Funny rite? :D

cheeky-cheeky
16-05-2006, 05:15 PM
...happen, everybody seldom meet up anymore.....Finally, G get married with D.

Its not only funny, its complicated too...

Landlord
05-08-2006, 05:43 PM

I got lost at C!!!!:eek:

Vectra
05-08-2006, 06:11 PM
It depends on how you think about the situation. If my wife has got lots of ex-bfs, but in the end , finally make her choice and select me as her life partner then it means i m the best of the lot. So even if she maintain relationship with her ex, whenever i see the ex, my mind will be thinking 'i m the better man, you (ex-bf) are the loser'.

Basically it's all about how you brainwash your brain to conform to the reasons one has concorted. Even by marrying a prostitue, you can tell yourself you are marrying someone with a good heart. Tio bo.

Human are hypocrite and try using to reason their way out to feel better.:cool:

stephan
05-08-2006, 07:13 PM
Yes, relationships between human are always very complicated... So I'm always very appreciate WL or FL.... pay, Fxxk and go away, so clean and easy.

stephan
05-08-2006, 07:16 PM
I got lost at C!!!!:eek:

Sorry! Can't help! :D

asdfghjkl
05-08-2006, 07:37 PM
What if they did not have sex with your wife, ie. she was virgin when she met you? :rolleyes:

Misssteam
06-08-2006, 12:11 AM
I got my story to share as well.

Name myself as A, my frens as B, C and D. my ex-gf as G. G started bf-gf relationship with B first, many times A,B,C,D and G + others have chat n fun together quite often. After G broke off with B, G started bf-gf relationship with C. On that time, we were still played as a group except B.

Few months later G broke off with C, G was alone about 1 year before start relationship with me. During the year, C seldom came out but B has returned to join us.

After I get started with G, everybody felt good and all of us again have fun as previously. Our relationship has terminated after 2 years and when this happen, everybody seldom meet up anymore.....Finally, G get married with D.

I pity D. To know that his friends A, B and C have seen, touched, and ravaged his wife's most private parts. What D has seen, so had all his three friends.

How to tahan?

primalhunter
07-08-2006, 12:04 PM
i got a situation for bros here. say a and b are good buddies... sworn bros. b has a gf for more than 10yrs but treat her like dirt. b always go around screwing behind her back. a has always told off b about his ways and ask b to treat gf better but b never listen, always boast about his 'fun' with other gers.

a only ever loves d in his life but somehow, no luck with her. a always around d when she needs help.

finally a and d got together. but d decide to come clean, told a that she and b had underground relationship b4 just after she broke off with her ex. usual modus operandi, go sian ger when she is hurt most. best part is, during that time, b told a that his new 'project' is the most shiok one so far! a was hurt knowing this but love d too much to let go but damn pissed with b now.

all the while b is the only one of a's buddy to tell a not to give up on d. always say got chance one(nah beh, for who!!!). CCBKNN he go behind and up her at the same time. fucker, b not only 2 time his gf but oso make a fool out of a, his best buddy.

Now a and d are married but a still cannot forgive b eventhough b regret like hell, really regret like hell. change his ways and married gf, now with kids aledi.

a oso once in a while feel pain thinking that 2 of his most intimate friend betrayed him but must go on, cos love d too much.

4 yrs have past, a n d has a child aledi, but a sometimes still feel pain to think that d was with b b4. a console himself by saying that when d was with b, a was not in the picture yet. true, but try telling a that. to a, he and b can never be friends again.

ok now.... bros, what is ur take on this situation? i think quite a few of bros here in same situation b4. wanna share ur toughts.

stephan
07-08-2006, 02:16 PM
I pity D. To know that his friends A, B and C have seen, touched, and ravaged his wife's most private parts. What D has seen, so had all his three friends.

How to tahan?

That's why some people said "the greatest is still friendship!!!" :D

whitegals
07-08-2006, 09:11 PM
Wife's ex-bf as frz?

Sure why not? If he's the sort of fren that I can borrow money from and never return, borrow his car and return 2 years later, borrow his current gf and return 2 weeks later.... I don't see why not..... :cool:

omega_x
07-08-2006, 10:00 PM
Some gf I can, some gf I cannot... :(

Acerpac
08-08-2006, 12:42 AM
Wife's ex-bf as frz?

Sure why not? If he's the sort of fren that I can borrow money from and never return, borrow his car and return 2 years later, borrow his current gf and return 2 weeks later.... I don't see why not..... :cool:

Personally, I cannot accept lor...:(

Magpies
08-08-2006, 12:45 AM
Haha..juz sme stoopid tot..imagine on ROM or wedding day, the ex comes to u and whisper into ur ear...'How?gt smell or taste my cock when u kiss her?'...wat will u do nxt?keke...:D

Xgenre
08-08-2006, 01:38 AM
i got a situation for bros here. say a and b are good buddies... sworn bros. b has a gf for more than 10yrs but treat her like dirt. b always go around screwing behind her back. a has always told off b about his ways and ask b to treat gf better but b never listen, always boast about his 'fun' with other gers.

a only ever loves d in his life but somehow, no luck with her. a always around d when she needs help.

finally a and d got together. but d decide to come clean, told a that she and b had underground relationship b4 just after she broke off with her ex. usual modus operandi, go sian ger when she is hurt most. best part is, during that time, b told a that his new 'project' is the most shiok one so far! a was hurt knowing this but love d too much to let go but damn pissed with b now.

all the while b is the only one of a's buddy to tell a not to give up on d. always say got chance one(nah beh, for who!!!). CCBKNN he go behind and up her at the same time. fucker, b not only 2 time his gf but oso make a fool out of a, his best buddy.

Now a and d are married but a still cannot forgive b eventhough b regret like hell, really regret like hell. change his ways and married gf, now with kids aledi.

a oso once in a while feel pain thinking that 2 of his most intimate friend betrayed him but must go on, cos love d too much.

4 yrs have past, a n d has a child aledi, but a sometimes still feel pain to think that d was with b b4. a console himself by saying that when d was with b, a was not in the picture yet. true, but try telling a that. to a, he and b can never be friends again.

ok now.... bros, what is ur take on this situation? i think quite a few of bros here in same situation b4. wanna share ur toughts.

Sorry I have to quote the whole post. Damn complicated if I dun. Will you guys stop using A, B, C, D? Very confusing. Can use fake names instead? :confused:

By the way, you mentioned that 2 of his most intimate friends betrayed him. But the story is all about A, B and D right? So who's the other intimate friend not mentioned? u(as in you) ah? U see lar, even I am using alphabets. :p

yanki1
08-08-2006, 08:47 AM
hmm so far nev happen to me leh. all my gf dun contact their ex one.:D

primalhunter
08-08-2006, 10:15 AM
two of a(ALfred) most intimate friends are b(Buddy), his best buddy and d(Dina), Alfred's wife.

Sorry if it was confusing bro......

primalhunter
09-08-2006, 05:45 PM
to the treadstarter, dun mean to hijack ur thread but tot bros here could give me some input on this situation. Frankly, Alfred is no angel too. Really a true blue cheongster but all the cheonging meant nothing to him. There was a time when his then gf broke off with him because he left in the middle of the night for penang when he got a call from dina. dina just broke off with her ex and was crying on the phone.

and yes i m alfred.... :D

actually all things considered happily married now but just can't shake the tot of them being together b4. hate myself for that.

whitegals
09-08-2006, 11:19 PM
Haha..juz sme stoopid tot..imagine on ROM or wedding day, the ex comes to u and whisper into ur ear...'How?gt smell or taste my cock when u kiss her?'...wat will u do nxt?keke...:D

Then say,

"I dunno, I've not kissed her yet, she's got some open cold sores in her mouth, doctor say quite infectious, kena leow, cock also will rot, better dun play play."

See wot his face is like..... :eek:

HayHot
10-08-2006, 12:26 AM
Y not ?
At least you aready have a common interested/topic to talk abt.
HER. :D

JPimp
10-08-2006, 03:17 AM
I would have no problem. I think it would be my woman feeling more paiseh than me.

Actually I thought it would be women who do not want to associate themselves with their ex's.

foolish_
10-08-2006, 10:58 AM
I think the answer depends on what kind of person that is.

For me it was the opposite. Fred and me were close frens frm sch and was in the same army unit. I then got to know this girl, Cindy. We dated for about a year and of course were Fxxking frequently. All this while, Fred also like her but could only admire her frm a distance. After I broke off with Cindy, he approach me about 3 mths later and told me he really liked her and said he was going to woo her now. It was only then that I finally realized why he usually felt sad whenever I talk about what I did with Cindy. I encourage him to go ahead and was careful to stay clear of talking about my past with Cindy.

Today they are married with 2 kids and we all are still frens. I guess it took 2 hands to clap. Fred had to be open-minded enuff and trust me and Cindy. As a fren, I had to be sensitive. :)

Magpies
10-08-2006, 11:04 AM
Haha...Tats a gd one...:D

Then say,

"I dunno, I've not kissed her yet, she's got some open cold sores in her mouth, doctor say quite infectious, kena leow, cock also will rot, better dun play play."

See wot his face is like..... :eek:

sexbabi
10-08-2006, 11:17 AM
I guess it took 2 hands to clap. Fred had to be open-minded enuff and trust me and Cindy. As a fren, I had to be sensitive. :)

nicely put ;)

primalhunter
10-08-2006, 10:48 PM
hey thanks bro foolish for ur reply. I guess u r right. but for me, i just hate the way buddy play dumb behind my back telling not to give up and then go have underground relationship with dina. he has always been the type who run away from problems, same here when i found out about it from dina, he dun dare show face. that makes me even more angry with him being so spineless......

but u r right, the past is the past....

XX26
11-08-2006, 02:01 PM

somehow, someone zap me after posting the above question w/o reason.

Just want to add, be honest, Do you feel like having your ex-gf again? Keeping as a friend status is definatly a good door opening for this to happen someway down the road, ya?

I believe most or all guys would love to re-visit the love paradise we once had before. Just that this time round, there's no more commitment.