PDA

View Full Version : Pleasant looking malay girl smiles back at me

crazytiger
11-05-2006, 10:34 AM
Hi bros out there, recently I noticed a malay girl working at a video rental shop near my house. She's not those damn chio type but quite pleasant looking and a bit ba cai (Not fat). Everytime I walked pass the shop I would take a glance at her, finally yesterday she smiled back at me. Wanna approach her but don't really know how. Any experienced bro out there can give me some pointers.:D :D

DaDaPiPi
11-05-2006, 02:13 PM
Hi bros out there, recently I noticed a malay girl working at a video rental shop near my house.

Go rent some videos loh, break the ice from there. Cheers! :D

jimmyccc
11-05-2006, 02:25 PM
Hi bros out there, recently I noticed a malay girl working at a video rental shop near my house. She's not those damn chio type but quite pleasant looking and a bit ba cai (Not fat). Everytime I walked pass the shop I would take a glance at her, finally yesterday she smiled back at me. Wanna approach her but don't really know how. Any experienced bro out there can give me some pointers.:D :D

easy la... go borrow some tapes loh...

u then ask her "Can i have ur no?"
she: "What for?"
u: "So that i can call u to check if got new movies or not"
she: "u can call the shop tel"
u: "in case nobody answer"
she: "sure got people answer one"
u: "to tell u the truth, i want to chat with u la"

after that... i dun know already... either u get he no or she call the police for harrasment...

tryying
11-05-2006, 03:57 PM
Thread Starter, you think too much la. I always encounter malay girls who smile at me when I went for bowling or saw them outside. But there wouldn't be any thing going to happen as they are consider friendly ONLY. You want, can try your luck but beware, don't get yourself into more trouble if their malay boy friend find out you disturb them or else, might saw your face on the papers one day. :D

bluezing
11-05-2006, 06:49 PM
Thread Starter, you think too much la. I always encounter malay girls who smile at me when I went for bowling or saw them outside. But there wouldn't be any thing going to happen as they are consider friendly ONLY. You want, can try your luck but beware, don't get yourself into more trouble if their malay boy friend find out you disturb them or else, might saw your face on the papers one day. :D

ya, agree... a ger smiling at u may not mean anything more than just a frenly gesture... maybe she smile to everybody, so tat they will patronize her video shop... but if u really want, can try talk to her, sound her ut 1st lor... especially to check if she got bf or not...

omega68
11-05-2006, 07:05 PM
wah lau! some ger smiles at you and you are thinking of f4rking her. what if an old aunty smiles at you, will you have similar thoughts as well? :D

plain
11-05-2006, 07:19 PM

eerrrr.... you stay around that area, you/she see u almost everyday...
so a smile is just a smile .... relax don't get too excited, cos that smile does
not mean she in-love with you.

plain
11-05-2006, 07:20 PM
wah lau! some ger smiles at you and you are thinking of f4rking her. what if an old aunty smiles at you, will you have similar thoughts as well? :D

If an old aunty smiles at him.... that USUALLY means...

she wants to ... ahem

plain
11-05-2006, 07:24 PM
easy la... go borrow some tapes loh...

u then ask her "Can i have ur no?"
she: "What for?"
u: "So that i can call u to check if got new movies or not"
she: "u can call the shop tel"
u: "in case nobody answer"
she: "sure got people answer one"
u: "to tell u the truth, i want to chat with u la"

after that... i dun know already... either u get he no or she call the police for harrasment...

after that ...

she "are you muslim ?"
he "no, my surname not LIM"
she "will you convert if we marry ?"
he "you siao ah!! change my surname to LIM ???!!!"
she "i can not change to christian.. ok?"
he "First it's LIM, now its TIAN ...."
she "so you borrow 4 tapes, that will be $10..u go back and think about it OK?"
he "siao !!!! still want me to change surname!"

haodaijake
11-05-2006, 09:03 PM
after that ...

she "are you muslim ?"
he "no, my surname not LIM"
she "will you convert if we marry ?"
he "you siao ah!! change my surname to LIM ???!!!"
she "i can not change to christian.. ok?"
he "First it's LIM, now its TIAN ...."
she "so you borrow 4 tapes, that will be $10..u go back and think about it OK?"
he "siao !!!! still want me to change surname!"

this is good.... hahaha...:D

Then does that make his name mus???

whitegals
11-05-2006, 11:50 PM
wah lau! some ger smiles at you and you are thinking of f4rking her.

Wot is wrong with that? :confused:

haodaijake
12-05-2006, 03:07 AM
Wot is wrong with that? :confused:

but when ah ma look at you, u feel like fuking her??? thats whats wrong...

whitegals
12-05-2006, 03:09 PM
but when ah ma look at you, u feel like fuking her??? thats whats wrong...

Eh bro,

He's already stated that it is a pleasant looking malay ger, so wot's wrong with thinking of fuking them? When I'm on board the plane, I'm thinking of fuking every stewardess who smiles at me.... :D

desireless
12-05-2006, 03:22 PM
Bro,

if succesful,
congrats but... Remember, muslim must circumcize

if fail...
from MrBrown: Remember, prison got no broadband!

:D

ekemono
12-05-2006, 03:28 PM
just throw the fear of rejection aside and be yourself.
start simple, walk in, smile and says "how are you?"

take the approach light heartedly, maintain eye contact and dun expect too much. Otherwise anxiousness and lack of confidence will be shown all over your face.

As much as you can read her body language, she can read yours too.

good luck bro.

oahpekahsom
12-05-2006, 03:52 PM
just be friendly lah and find out wat's her interest...then build from there...

unless ya wanna bonk her immediately and then burn the bridge, just ask directly if she's free for a dinner date lor or supper..haha

Thai Rak Thai
12-05-2006, 03:52 PM
Ask and get rejected is better then think and ponder...:)

Peple say, why waste $ buy TOTO? No buy...no hope mah! :D

haodaijake
13-05-2006, 10:23 AM
Eh bro,

He's already stated that it is a pleasant looking malay ger, so wot's wrong with thinking of fuking them? When I'm on board the plane, I'm thinking of fuking every stewardess who smiles at me.... :D

Like that ok la but sometime dun think too much mah. our bro here, i feel that he think too much liao. i scared he approach then hurt his own feelings leh. Unless he yan dao and sweet talker la, from receving a friendly smile to hearing her moan lor... :D

But if successful i also happy for him. But must put up fr la, better with pictures. heehee... Im just helping the rest to voice their tots... haha...

crazytiger
15-05-2006, 01:42 PM
Thak yu all for your pointers. Some are really sincere in replying and some are just trying to catch attention with their "PIECE OF SHIT" reply. You know who you are .............:D