PDA

View Full Version : Anyone went for couple massage.. and end up with a discreet happy ending?

cheatingchris
07-02-2012, 09:12 PM
Yo bros, always had this fetish whereby we bring our spouse for a couple massage and end up get a discreet happy ending like a HJ or BJ.

Any bros here experience this before local or overseas? :p

LovePotion
08-02-2012, 12:15 AM
you mean swing?? or each serve by the masseuse of the opp. sex?

sounds interesting, hope some bros can share their experience ^^

simplyvis
08-02-2012, 01:59 AM
Tried it with my gf in batam before.
Had a jacuzzi tub to ourselves after the massage, so not wasting it, we bonk in it for awhile..

Alantino
08-02-2012, 11:14 AM
haha, mine was at batam with my ger,

same room but separated by a curtain. HJ by the massager and left happily.

cheatingchris
08-02-2012, 05:47 PM

Lucky fella. I was looking for such experiences, getting a happy ending from the masseur rather than spouse at the massage place. :p

cheatingchris
08-02-2012, 05:52 PM
I once went to Krabi with my exgf and we went for a couple massage. It was very romantic and over looking some forest. we were only separated by a thin partition - those bamboo type. I remember we went for a 90 min massage.

It was so good I snoozed for maybe 15 mins. Woke up with a hard-on and the maaseur asked if I wanted a cock massage. BUT I DIDNT DARE COZ MY EXGF WAS THERE.

Regretted since and no chance also since then... sigh... :(

ultra007
08-02-2012, 06:47 PM

Bro,

can share which hotel you go for the massage

kum sia kum sia

nicefreak
08-02-2012, 10:05 PM
Went with my colleague to Batam last Dec and signed for the couple massage package. But during the massage, we were in seperate cubicle, parted by a thin curtain. Could see her naked body vaguely thru the thin curtain.
The massuer saw my dick slowly erecting. A bit embarassed. Then went to the same jacuzzi tub with her. Seeing my erected dick, we stroke gently before grabbing it and HJ me for a teaser. We end up bonking for 5 minutes in the tub.

flyingeagle
08-02-2012, 10:59 PM
Also looking for this kind of place, but haven't got chance yet.

Alantino
09-02-2012, 01:29 AM
Bro,

can share which hotel you go for the massage

kum sia kum sia

i went to the shopping mall near one hotel. Surrounding the mall is some 3 storey massage centre. Tat centre even provide female genital massage.

Siriseeme
09-02-2012, 09:39 AM
I once went to Krabi with my exgf and we went for a couple massage. It was very romantic and over looking some forest. we were only separated by a thin partition - those bamboo type. I remember we went for a 90 min massage.

It was so good I snoozed for maybe 15 mins. Woke up with a hard-on and the maaseur asked if I wanted a cock massage. BUT I DIDNT DARE COZ MY EXGF WAS THERE.

Regretted since and no chance also since then... sigh... :(

Should have asked her to massage yourself and your girl at the sama time. Usually will ended up bOth of you lusting for sex and doing it in the couple room with high mood.

Tried this before and it really good to have someone to stimulate my girl and myself up and ended with me and myself fucking my girl in the room after the masseus were asked to left the room for us.

ultra007
10-02-2012, 11:28 AM
i went to the shopping mall near one hotel. Surrounding the mall is some 3 storey massage centre. Tat centre even provide female genital massage.

Thanks bro,

but I am still lost. Any kind soul can help provide a bit more info?

BiRd13
10-02-2012, 11:42 AM
Quite sometime ago... Sorry that I can't remember the exact name...

One Incident:
Went batam with my ex... Went to this particular spa... After massage, got offer from the therapist... Took up HJ as my gf beside me (With curtain in between though)

Second Incident:
Still same... Batam... But this spa (Closed down already) was recommended by a friend, and got 'special' for couple involve. Bring this particular galfriend of mine to batam... Specially booked with the therapist for 'special' for her (and for me too...) in advance... (Cause my friend told me to look for this particular person...) Anyway, after massage, I had my HJ... and my gal friend had her pussy fingered by the therapist... (Both therapist female of course, as my friend not comfortable with male therapist) We both have some good bonk after that, as she had turned super horny during the fingering session...

maxpee88
10-02-2012, 01:56 PM
Quite sometime ago... Sorry that I can't remember the exact name...

One Incident:
Went batam with my ex... Went to this particular spa... After massage, got offer from the therapist... Took up HJ as my gf beside me (With curtain in between though)

Second Incident:
Still same... Batam... But this spa (Closed down already) was recommended by a friend, and got 'special' for couple involve. Bring this particular galfriend of mine to batam... Specially booked with the therapist for 'special' for her (and for me too...) in advance... (Cause my friend told me to look for this particular person...) Anyway, after massage, I had my HJ... and my gal friend had her pussy fingered by the therapist... (Both therapist female of course, as my friend not comfortable with male therapist) We both have some good bonk after that, as she had turned super horny during the fingering session...

Wah...
Shiok la... Bro can PM the spa and ctc ? I wanna try too

Alantino
10-02-2012, 02:33 PM

its nagoya complex. quite a few massage centers there.

* not one hotel, but iHotel.

AngusYoung
10-02-2012, 02:43 PM
Went with my colleague to Batam last Dec and signed for the couple massage package. But during the massage, we were in seperate cubicle, parted by a thin curtain. Could see her naked body vaguely thru the thin curtain.
The massuer saw my dick slowly erecting. A bit embarassed. Then went to the same jacuzzi tub with her. Seeing my erected dick, we stroke gently before grabbing it and HJ me for a teaser. We end up bonking for 5 minutes in the tub.

Bro who did you bonk in the tub for 5 mins.. the masseuse or your gf?

gentlegold
10-02-2012, 07:03 PM
so anyone knows where in singapore is there such kind of couple massage where the guy masseur massage the lady and vice versa. ;)
would like to give my wife a surprise. :D

BiRd13
13-02-2012, 09:54 AM
Wah...
Shiok la... Bro can PM the spa and ctc ? I wanna try too

Bro paiseh... I can't remembered the 1st incident spa name... And for the 2nd incident, the spa had closed down already... =D

maxpee88
13-02-2012, 10:24 AM
Bro paiseh... I can't remembered the 1st incident spa name... And for the 2nd incident, the spa had closed down already... =D

Ok Bro I understand. But where is the location in Batam, can PM me ? Thanks.

On a separate note,
I did went to a spa in Singapore and we did a couples massage. No 'happy ending or teasing by massuese'. But my exGF and I also BONK in the tub when we had a soak inside there.

DavidFox468
13-02-2012, 10:36 PM
In Shanghai, my wife n I have our regular masseures side by side, but when I put on those skimpy paper panties, I usually pull my cock out when lying on my front, to the opposite side to where my wife is located. That way, my lady is able to stroke my cock whilst my wife has her head stuck in the hole.

I find this exciting but dangerous.

In Thailand, the 2 ladies attending to my wife, hid her head from view as to what was going on next bed and I got a hj.

Be very very careful though guys.

cavemanng
13-02-2012, 10:49 PM
Which shop is it in shanghai? So happening? Please Pm me

happychan
13-02-2012, 11:04 PM
In Shanghai, my wife n I have our regular masseures side by side, but when I put on those skimpy paper panties, I usually pull my cock out when lying on my front, to the opposite side to where my wife is located. That way, my lady is able to stroke my cock whilst my wife has her head stuck in the hole.

I find this exciting but dangerous.

In Thailand, the 2 ladies attending to my wife, hid her head from view as to what was going on next bed and I got a hj.

Be very very careful though guys.

Nice encounters and great advises.

ILML
19-02-2012, 06:37 PM
Yes! once.
In phuket with my wife lying on another bed beside me.
masseure did a BJ for me.
I have share my experience in another thread last year.
Very good experience.

bonkster
19-02-2012, 07:00 PM
My OC man-marks me like Vidic...always give me the uglier, older n fatter masseuse at couple's massage...usually the kind who can only make me cum if i'm blind :p

nk7610
20-02-2012, 09:50 AM
Quite curious huh... Assuming special was offered,how u guys pay the ladies since u go to the massage bed naked. And when u finish, u go for bath and changing with your oc together. When is the chance to pay the extra fees?

Cannot be the tips we give to the massage gers after the massage ba. Hahaha

silkypussy
20-02-2012, 10:30 AM
Whilst on a holiday in Krabi with my exBF then, I booked us both a couples "Blissful Massage" at a nearby massage spa.

We arrived and was greeted with a cup of nice warm ginger tea. We both got completely undressed and was wrapped in towels and they soaked our feet in some warm water as they washed our feet and toes.

I remembered being all oiled up and massaged like a kneaded dough in a pastry shop. By the time I was asked to turned over, I was completely turned on. I still remembered the thin smile on the masseuse face as she looked at my heightened arousal state from my hardened nipples and my moist outer labia.

I took a sneak look across and saw my boyfriend's dick was also in erection and there was no way to hide it under the towel.

When the masseuses left the room for us to soak in the tub, we had to take a shower to cleanse off the 'mud wrap' that was on our bodies. We had a quick shower and ended up making love in the tub.

babyonboard
20-02-2012, 11:49 AM
Had a couple's massage once in Bali with my ex-gf. We were in the same room with 2 different masseurs and got rubbed all over.

Had a hard-on as well and ex-gf could see that I was quite aroused (and so was her). After the massage while showering, we hopped into the hot tub and fucked for a good 10 minutes until some of the spa staff had to tell us to keep it down. :p (ex-gf's a huge moaner and screamer)

comics00
20-02-2012, 12:16 PM
Almost 10yrs back went on a short trip to Bangkok with 1of my FB. Went to a massage place on the taxi driver's recommended & book a couple massage. We were in same em with no partition or whatever but were clothe with just shorts provided. At end of session I was asked if I wan a hj or bj. I laugh & told my FB & she say she wanna watch & maybe pickup some tips :p half way through fb start fondling herself. Getting real high she crawled over & took over the hj. She got so high tt she strip & started riding on me. Me feeling pia sia with 2 elder ladies watching & giggling I gustier to be left alone. & ty ended to be my best bonking session with this FB...

cheatingchris
20-02-2012, 06:01 PM
spicy storys. more experineces from bros and sis. :)

Dekachin
25-02-2012, 12:32 PM
2 experience.

First one was in Singapore, got horny during the massage and ended up bonking with CO in the hot tub.

Second was in Bangkok, we went for a couples massage and there was no wrap, towels, or disposal undies for us to use, so we were both totally naked and had our massage done next to each other. Being an exhibitionist, I got really turned on and we started bonking after the massage.

25-02-2012, 02:39 PM
bros, can advice on singapore spas with private jucuzzi or tubs to bonk after the massage ? like some of your guys did ...

ribbonpuss
26-02-2012, 10:50 PM
i haf a hj in batam. cannot believe i cum with a auntie doing hj 4 me...her skills really cannot tahan...the older the ginger the hotter the ginger...

omglol
27-02-2012, 03:05 AM
anyone know for batam couple massage
got syt with discreet

damianlee
27-02-2012, 08:16 AM
i once went to batam with my gf the jacuzzi is covered with straw curtains outside got people but we just fuck anyway they cant see us but we can see them. its pretty exciting

naturegreen
27-02-2012, 08:24 AM
It would be interesting if can bonk the masseur while gf/wife is in the other room being massaged. But if kena caught, then trouble liao.....

LovePotion
27-02-2012, 09:14 AM
It would be interesting if can bonk the masseur while gf/wife is in the other room being massaged. But if kena caught, then trouble liao.....

haha..

i would like to bonk them too... but if they see you come along wif your wive i doubt they will want you to take the risk...

Alantino
27-02-2012, 01:55 PM

HOHO, my Ger got interested in this forum ( thru me ) and happened to see this post.

end up she got interested to know what i likes. XD

cheatingchris
14-06-2013, 03:12 PM
So bros and sis, do these places leave you alone with your partner after the massage? Planning for a trip to resort soon so need plan swee swee...

More stories from samsters? :D

escaflower
14-06-2013, 03:39 PM
Heehee.. reminds of my experience with my fb in the local spa here... we opt for couple spa with jaccuzzi in the room.. there was also a jet bath cubicle too... so after our body scrap, we were told to bath clean and then take a dip in the jaccuzzi. .

They leave us alone and some horniess were in the air for both of us... while inside the jet shower bath, I try fuck my fb in a standing position while the water still showering over us.. think ramp her quite some time, we proceed for the jaccuzzi. Slightly warm water with the pulse style massage stream. But we were just fucking in there in all sort of positions (macham like in a dip pool)... finally release my load into the bath.. believe my armies probably all die in the warm water ba..

cheatingchris
14-06-2013, 03:48 PM
walao bro.., u just shoot in the jacuzzi! i think many bros oso do that! is tat y they call it MILK BATH? :confused:

bochapsing
14-06-2013, 05:17 PM
was offered hj during a couple massage session in a hotel spa in batam. I was brought to different room to wash away our mud wrap while wife proceed with a separate treatment in another room. the masseuse actually helped me to shower, bathing me like a kid... :p then she offered a hj.
I rejected then, which I regretted afterward, as I thought I would have difficulty explaining to my wife why i'm tipping her separately. :p

another time was in a different spa, also in batam, where we were left in the room after our massage to "play" with our "chocolate spa / wrap", in which we were given melted chocolate to apply to our body.
tat followed with a milk bath in the tub in the room. so we had plenty of time to ourselves, which we fully utilised. :D

would want to try one which both of us will b offered "special service".... anyone has any contact pls share... :D

escaflower
15-06-2013, 05:39 PM
walao bro.., u just shoot in the jacuzzi! i think many bros oso do that! is tat y they call it MILK BATH? :confused:

Probably dead milk bath.. haha.. u think I am milk cow meh.. one shot will cause the whole bath become milk huh..

Anyway, that's my first and last spa fxxk... honestly I dont think is worth it.. we had to pay ard $230++, and also had to watch out for the time when we dip in our jacuzzi. We are allocated timing to how long we can use the bath facilities.

So I rather go book an decent hotel and fxxk my ger like no tomorrow.

cereal-killer
21-09-2013, 02:34 PM
it would interesting to see if there are any spas catering who couples who masturbates wife/gf/fb as special. its usually BJ/HJ for the males.

any one knows places that cater to couples + mast for gf/wife ?

shoey
05-03-2014, 12:44 AM
reviving old thread. looking for similar service of having a sensual couple massage for both of us... anyone with recommendation?

cheatingchris
23-03-2014, 09:08 PM
Went to KL with my gf 2 week ago... at a 5 star hotel did a couple massage... separated also by a panel. fell asleep and when got up.... cock also up... the NL girl asked if i wanted a batin rm100... but she was quite ugly so i didnt take the risk!

Darius
10-08-2014, 10:49 AM
I wanna go for couple massage with jacuzzi inside room, any recommendation in Singapore????

ken13
11-08-2014, 12:27 PM
Any couple keen to swap partner for massage?
You can massage my partner naked and hj her and I do the same to your partner but no intercourse.
Pm me if there any suggestion:)
Ken

porscheclub
11-08-2014, 03:07 PM
Had a couple session in a local spa at Chinatown some years ago, it was a couple room with jacuzzi & two beds next to each other. After the hour+ massage, the masseurs left for us to shower and we got so horny as her pussy was dripping wet, she sat on the bed & eagle spread her legs so I entered her standing. Had to cover her mouth from the moans and used the towels to clean the cum :p

When we left the room we saw the masseurs gave us the dirty look :D

porscheclub
11-08-2014, 03:12 PM
Any couple keen to swap partner for massage?
You can massage my partner naked and hj her and I do the same to your partner but no intercourse.
Pm me if there any suggestion:)
Ken

Sounds interesting. How old are you guys? We're late 30s, well maintained & look a decade younger.

ian_rider
11-08-2014, 11:13 PM
Was in a thai massage in jb. Both of us ( h&w ) in the same room but seperated to 2 different corners.
Both of us was massaged by a young thai girl. Mine is very cheerful.
The best excitment is the thai bj me with my wife still in the room. You like it but u will be afraid that your wife will enter to your compartment and see this! Luckily it went smooth and i cum without any surprise.
After cum, still manage to suck and touch the young thai with very much pleasure knowing your wife is just around the corner. Can't describe this feeling but really feel good. Haha!

wangal
28-05-2015, 08:30 PM
Is there any massuers contacts that does couple massage? 1 guy 1 gal?

TANTRICBOY
24-12-2015, 10:13 PM
Dear Bro and Sis,
I am a Tantric massage therapist who are living in Batam, I am originally Indonesian. I am a nice looking Asian, having sporty body, and skill full. I am now reaching my 32 years, I stand for 168cm and having 65kg in weight. Possessing 6 years experience in wellness and Tantric for couple. I offer you a genuine Tantric Yoni for woman and Lingam for man. Couple are welcome too.
Sensational, Sensual, Romance, Full of Fantasy, Natural, Customize, Fulfilling your Dreaming and Fantasy...I bring wellness and SPA to your Hotel Room with REAL Tantric Tradition and Session from A to Z that makes you satisfy, flies to the cloud nine. With candles, aromatherapy, sensual fragrant, Tantric background music instrument, soft and high quality oil that spoil and cuddles you like no one business, you are the queen as it was in ancient roman time.

Please, visit my blog:
www.yonimassaging.blogspot.com or
www.yonimassage4batam.blogspot.com
Sent me your inquiry to:
[email protected]
(you can chat with me using gmail 'hangout' I can share you my pic too)
I am 24/7 available for Wide-island Service, call me at:
+6281276300112

If you are coming to Batam, I can fetch you with my Toyota Wagon from ferry terminal to hotel, if you like shopping, watching, interesting places, eating places, or having cheapest seafood by the sea, I can help you with that. Let me know if you need hotel recommendation.

'do it and experience it when you are young enough to enjoy what so call as Tantric and Yoni Massage'

I am expecting to discuss with you about my massage service.
Regards,
Alex

TANTRICBOY
25-12-2015, 12:02 AM
Hi
I am a Tantric massage therapist who are living in Batam, I am originally Indonesian. I am a nice looking Asian, having sporty body, and skill full. I am now reaching my 34 years, I stand for 168cm and having 65kg in weight. Possessing 6 years experience in wellness and Tantric for couple. I offer you a genuine Tantric Yoni for woman and Lingam for man. Couple are welcome too.

SERVING COUPLE TO COUPLE MASSAGE, MY FEMALE ASSISTANT WILL WORK WITH ME AS A TEAM

Sensational, Sensual, Romance, Full of Fantasy, Natural, Customize, Fulfilling your Dreaming and Fantasy...I bring wellness and SPA to your Hotel Room with REAL Tantric Tradition and Session from A to Z that makes you satisfy, flies to the cloud nine. With candles, aromatherapy, sensual fragrant, Tantric background music instrument, soft and high quality oil that spoil and cuddles you like no one business, you are the queen as it was in ancient roman time.

Please, visit my blog:
www.yonimassaging.blogspot.com or
www.yonimassage4batam.blogspot.com
Sent me your inquiry to:
[email protected]
(you can chat with me using gmail 'hangout' I can share you my pic too)
I am 24/7 available for Wide-island Service, call me at:
+6281276300112

If you are coming to Batam, I can fetch you with my Toyota Wagon from ferry terminal to hotel, if you like shopping, watching, interesting places, eating places, or having cheapest seafood by the sea, I can help you with that. Let me know if you need hotel recomendation.

'do it and experience it when you are young enough to enjoy what so call as Tantric and Yoni Massage'

I am expecting to discuss with you about my massage service.
Regards,
Alex

Eric Kwek
26-12-2015, 11:24 AM
You are a guy or a lady, is it incall or outcall?

mongkokslut
26-12-2015, 11:56 AM
You are a guy or a lady, is it incall or outcall?

The nick is boy leh :D

computerGuy
30-12-2015, 11:16 AM
The nick is boy leh :D

haha, maybe is, maybe not..

rockydogg54
08-04-2016, 03:52 AM
Reviving an old thread. Any one out there that could recommend a place where the male could get a special while female is getting a normal massage?

Especially interested in local places around sg like the one bro ian_rider mentioned in jb.

Checkered
08-04-2016, 04:02 PM
Reviving an old thread. Any one out there that could recommend a place where the male could get a special while female is getting a normal massage?

Especially interested in local places around sg like the one bro ian_rider mentioned in jb.

Would be interested as well if someone could recommend also

tribiyoni89
08-05-2018, 04:00 PM
Was in a thai massage in jb. Both of us ( h&w ) in the same room but seperated to 2 different corners.
The best excitment is the thai bj me with my wife still in the room. You like it but u will be afraid that your wife will enter to your compartment and see this! Luckily it went smooth and i cum without any surprise.
After cum, still manage to suck and touch the young thai with very much pleasure knowing your wife is just around the corner. Can't describe this feeling but really feel good. Haha!

Brother can pm me this location in JB

tribiyoni89
08-05-2018, 08:09 PM

Brother can share location with me?

tomandli
09-05-2018, 04:27 PM
I will like to look for a bi couple who can massage me. any here ?