PDA

View Full Version : sexciting inspiration at town

boobastic
07-02-2012, 02:39 PM
hi ppl. this is my second thread im posting and im not very good at writing compared to other sbf old bird. however i'll do my best.... enjoy~

i was walking along town last week with my girl(megan) fake name of cus, and we were doing shopping as usual.... until we saw this 2 ''lesbians'' i assume, one butch and one hot babe. i was thinking.. MAN! how in the world can the butch do that?! the world is fking changing i guess :/ and we were noticing them as we got a closer look..

me: eh babe, u see her shorts super tight and high! can see the butt cheek sia! u dare to wear like that?

megan: hmm well... depends? girls dress to impress guys like u !

me: hehe they purposly wear like that of cus must see la..

megan: u and ur nonsense!

so.... i continue to ''stare'' at the hottie's butt cheeks as they were so sexy and tight... until the point when we walk faster and overtaked the lesbians.. omfg.... i saw her two perky nipples staring at me thru at white top as the top was loose and abit oversized ... her b+ cup was bouncing and i almost get caught for staring at them for so long!

Me: babe! *whisper* see the girl faster! her nipples! omg!!!

megan: *smack* my arms... u ah! see my not enough ah?

me: haha just very shock ma... the stupid butch earn lo!!! *still looking at her nips*

megan: i can do it for u if u wan?

fuck... when megan said that.. i immediately feel my heart pumping faster as the emotions i was having seems abit...yes and no... like when u going to peep at others bath.. the feeling...... like... woooo! so i immediately stop and look at megan with my eyebrowns going up and down 2times....

me: really ah?

megan: also never try before? if it makes u happy? and if u dun mind?

megan was wearing a long black maxi dress together with a red striking bra...i was wondering if she were to remove her bra? will it be obvious? hmmmm i was thinking long and hard............................ before i agreed................

to be continue.................................. hope i have some supporters first...hehe

Frederick
07-02-2012, 03:47 PM
You have my support.

kockadood
07-02-2012, 05:52 PM
*throws logs into fire*

Setup complete.

typhonic
08-02-2012, 03:30 AM
Please continue.

scamper
08-02-2012, 05:59 AM
Awaiting your continuation.

raged
08-02-2012, 12:02 PM
Interesting story. Can`t wait for the next chapter. :) :)

LovePotion
08-02-2012, 12:05 PM
ooo.. camping for Megan nip slip :D

Constable
08-02-2012, 05:13 PM
Support is coming this way too.

boobastic
09-02-2012, 02:19 AM
before i agreed...............................yes i did:) thanks for support

as my emotions were getting pumped up and blood stream flowing to my manhood.. i asked..

me: are u sure babe? i dont wan ltr nose bleed all the way eh

megan: haha i make sure u will....*winking* her left eye and sticking out her tongue at the side of her lips..

we proceed to heeren toilet at level 3 where it is somehow deserted... we went up and she proceed to remove her bra at the girls toilet and i waited patiently outside ... anxiously thinking how will it look.. will it be obvious? as i waited and hope for the outcome.... afew mins and she came out will a horny look at her face... whereby i stared hard at her boobs.... it was so way different from her wearing a bra..and now without it...... it looks perky and as her nipples were kinda pink and puffy looking... it was difficult to notice it unless her nipples were steamy looking... it would have been obvious...

me: wa..... not bad...... quite very sharp sharp looking....but lucky u wearing black.. so not so obvious too....

megan: lets go baby....

with megan tucking my arm... i felt my elbows brushing by her nipples and it was like...... god..... my dick immediately started to respond and slowly went up up up......it a damn horny feeling when u cannot really see it unless u feel it....and u cannot touch it as u are in public... only can "secretly brush past", sbf members who tried this before... u guys know what i mean right? well...

next we came up with something to spize up this opportunity since this moment will only come once in a blue moon for megan to remove her bra in public...... we decided to head for dinner before having a couple of drinks at somewhere nearby.......

we went to cineleisure basement for a quick dinner.... as megan sat down... i went to buy food and when i was heading back........ i notice there were a couple that sat beside our table.... the guy who was in about 30's.... i think he might.... have notice megans boobs... as his head and his eyes were looking directly at megan direction with her resting her b cup on the table smiling at me..... damn... the moment was so lustly.... i satted down i knew the guy beside me was envying.... haha oh well.... i got my hot chick to do it...... ;)

me: eh babe..... the guy beside us... i think he can see the shape.. somemore u resting ur boobs on the table... make me wanna fondle the fuck out of ur nips....

megan: shhhh don so loud la..... hahah good wad... tot u like?

me: dont say until like i very pervert can? "althought" i kindda have a developing fetish in me now and i hope for more to come....hehehe

megan: faster eat la... if not the guy also nose bleed alr....

so we had our dinner and suggested some drinking places nearby where there aint so many perverts or stomper.... IF U KNOW WHAT I MEAN.... wear g-string kena stomp... never wear bra later kena stomp also.... nb......

so we decided to go somewhere deserted and kindda "highclass" abit place to drink at 313............

Belwins555
09-02-2012, 09:00 AM
Camping for more.

boobastic
10-02-2012, 01:57 AM
so we decided to go somewhere deserted and kindda "highclass" abit place to drink at 313............

we settled down at a pub/cafe which have mostly office people chatting away and watching soccer... the place had good food,atmosphere and drinks which comes with a price of cus...

we ordered our drinks and chatted away like good friends for about half an hour before the alcohol kicks in and where things started to get abit more steamy ..........

we chatted about horny stuffs and shared my reading experience at sbf .... megan was getting more interested to know more about things like couple sex in massage room.... i showed her some local talented horny writer eg: maxpee with his story of a rainy day,coupon and awesome surprise ^^ man that was so erotic.....

it kept us feeling high after reading it together and without caring about my surroundings for anyone that might be looking at us........ i hugged megan from the back and rest my chin on her shoulders while reading and brushing her nipples up and down with my index finger...... my dick started to hav alil pre-cum and i started to give some teasing on her neck as well.... smoothing her neck and licking her neck in small circles...........

megan: hmmmm..baby.... this feeling soooo...good.......

me: u like it dont u lil cheeky........

megan: yaaa.... feel like blowing for u now..........

with megan saying that........ my dick was alr begging to burst out and have some fun ......so i den pay for our drinks and we headed to take a cab back home where bonking session all begins.......................

boobastic
10-02-2012, 06:49 PM
where all the bonking session begins....................................

yes ....... we headed home in cab and as we got into the cab.... megan and i kept frenching each other furiously and yea............. as i slowly slided my hands into her maxi dress........ i can feel her nipples harden as i tease the nipples in slow and circular motion.... my tongue went all the way down to her bust and i give her nipples a good suck that she could have died for.............. hmmmmm.....yeaa bb.........hppphmm..... im lovvvvvvin it...... ahh.......

with her moaning in progess.... i tried to cover her mouth as the moaning might get us into an accident if the taxi uncle is distracted :o so i went on sucking her nippless and teasing her camel toe while i slided my hand into the front pussy rubbing it outside her panty .... giving her a teasing as i did not entered the panty...... it was erotic as she started playing with my dickhead scratching it outside of my jeans..... megan den whispered......

megan: u like to tease me huh............

me: yea.... if not over foreplay the uncle might jus chase us out.......

megam: hmmm den u shall wait forever till we get home .....

me: fml..

we continued our foreplaying and alil teasing and laughing here and there to get the mood even better.......

callmebad
10-02-2012, 09:43 PM
quite curious ! with all action, the taxi driver should know it?!:)

rivergame
10-02-2012, 10:41 PM
nice. did the taxi driver notice? bet he does, and it makes even more high. :cool:

boobastic
10-02-2012, 11:43 PM
yea i think so but in the state of semi drunk and hornyness... i didnt really bother if he knew or not.... jus make sure he doesnt have cctv can alr.. since im not gonna see him again.....oh well...:)

boobastic
12-02-2012, 11:14 PM
to get the mood even better.....................

yes arriving at my house area.. we are alr horny but still need alil bit of kick start...... so we went up and i went straight to my kitchen shelf.. pick up a bottle of vodka... pour it into 2 shot glass and went into my room..... there with megan topless.... her nipples are so pink... having the urge to suck them.... i went straight to her chest and her rejected me by covering her tits ....

megan: finish the drink first alright?

me: ok !! i drank the one shot with all the way and started to feel the heal building up within seconds.....

me: drink up! ur turn....!

megan: slurppppp... one shot....

good!

megan: please go take one ice and leave it in ur mouth.... dont bite it!

me: why?

megan: dont ask...... jus go!

with that.. i rush back to the kitchen.. open my freezer and took out a medium size ice and put it in my mouth.... i went back and megan was already naked.........

megan: fondle me with ur ice baby......

i felt a rush and my dick started to arise as i could alr imagine how exciting this fuck is gonna be........ i pounce onto her and with that... we french each other ... passing the ice into her mouth and back to my.... i fondle her nipples and with my ice... i slided down her neck and to her nipples...i sucked her nipples together with my ice and slowly move to the other nipple..... ahhhhhh.....ahh....yeeeeaa......hmmm ... megan started moaning as i guess it was a good turn on for her......................

boobastic
16-02-2012, 01:32 AM
well i guess my is a dead threat now... but i shall finish where i started....

with the ice still in my mouth, i can feel megan wanting more... not on her nipples... but her pussy.... so with her moaning slowly going down... i took out the ice from my mouth and continue to french her... but she didnt know that i was gonna make her feel like she is in heaven on earth... with the ice on my hand... i slowly glided the ice around her chest and her moaning starts coming back... her pace masturbating me started to get faster n faster while i slwly go down with the ice around her tummy and her thighs .....

her moan grew louder and the heat sensation of the alcohol starts the kick in more..... my heart was beatin faster and my hands were going lower.... i glided the ice down to her wet pussy and there.......

megan: oh yes....hmmmm yes.... i luvv it...

yes she luvs it! den i shall give it to her... the ice which was about the melt completely , i use the last bit of it and rub on her clit ... letting her feel the pleasure of coolness on her clit...... i den went on a missionary postion and start feeling in her love hole with my dick.... the feeling...ahhh... cold on the outside warm in the inside.... i thrusted her in and outttttt...... ah ah ah aha ah ah ah ah......afew good 5mins.... she cum and i went as fast as i could for the last few satisfying seconds before my cum started to reach the custom... i took out my dick and held megan head to my cock as i release every single cum of my.... into her mouth......owww.... the feeling was so good............ megan swollowed every bit of it and after.. we were dead fishes and slept throughout the night......... a good experience with ice......

thanks for reading.... hope to write more in future..