PDA

View Full Version : Is it true that pinay likes chinese SG man?

milfmilf
06-02-2012, 06:04 PM
read one bro commented that the pinay is keen to bed a chinese singapore man.... is it true?

:D

unsung80
06-02-2012, 06:07 PM
Not true. I wonder what makes you think so.

guowei8
06-02-2012, 07:11 PM
True because sg chi guy are stu pig

pro.d.igy
06-02-2012, 09:15 PM
Nope. Not true. They prefer their own kind, due to religion and culture similarities. :cool:

Aperture
06-02-2012, 09:22 PM
Infact, they prefer caucasians.

onlyhuman
06-02-2012, 09:41 PM
Wrong! They prefer $$$

hokkien
06-02-2012, 09:44 PM
so far i have no luck with pinoys......:confused:

soccerboot
06-02-2012, 09:48 PM
Bro, it is all in your mind. Just like angmo eat $$$$$, chinese eat fish & chip! If you are confident enough, you can even sian Jessica Alba. If no confidence at all, market ah soh will not even take a second look at you!:)

xchange
06-02-2012, 10:10 PM
Most married Pinays I see marry their own kind while the unmarried ones mostly with Banglas or Indians.

Have not heard of Asian girls preferring Chinese men-mostly worship Ang Mo as their gods.
Cannot get or kena dumped by ang mo than go for Japs/Chinese ect2.

Sirrus
06-02-2012, 10:50 PM
they like money.
we like money.
he like money
she like money
i like money
u dont like money
so pls give money to me and not the pinoy

GeMiNiZzzzZzz
06-02-2012, 11:20 PM
Wrong! They prefer $$$

they like money.
we like money.
he like money
she like money
i like money
u dont like money
so pls give money to me and not the pinoy

Above sums it all up..:D

LovePotion
06-02-2012, 11:32 PM
no money no honey $_$

studdyme
06-02-2012, 11:36 PM
Most married Pinays I see marry their own kind while the unmarried ones mostly with Banglas or Indians.

Have not heard of Asian girls preferring Chinese men-mostly worship Ang Mo as their gods.
Cannot get or kena dumped by ang mo than go for Japs/Chinese ect2.

not really true.

the ones with banglas/indians are the maids and they're actually married with husbands at home in philippines.

NotoriousBig
06-02-2012, 11:52 PM
read one bro commented that the pinay is keen to bed a chinese singapore man.... is it true?

Its all about $ :eek:

cawca
06-02-2012, 11:59 PM
Sounds to me like sg chinese guys certainly lack a lot of confidence. Seriously, we are actually in a lot more demand than we imagine ourselves to be :)

application9999
07-02-2012, 12:59 AM

The love chinese when they have a $100 bill wrapped around their cock

TupacShakur
07-02-2012, 01:35 AM
The love chinese when they have a $100 bill wrapped around their cock

Really the truth :eek:

de_sentos
07-02-2012, 01:56 AM
i know a of the pinay whom like guys to buy stuff exchange for sex. have not try her out yet.

scamper
07-02-2012, 05:56 AM
i know a of the pinay whom like guys to buy stuff exchange for sex. have not try her out yet.

If they ask you to bring them for shopping you are in luck.

ddog
07-02-2012, 07:23 AM
I find that those that hang around with Bangalas are mostly maids, whereas rest with their own kind are more educated. It all boils down to charm, I've gotten along pretty well with one, but got transferred out before anything could develop. I just like the fact some of them brush their teeth often, good hygiene!

BiRd13
07-02-2012, 09:00 AM
Not true... But from my understanding, pinay girls don't like to marry with pinay guys... They prefer caucasian for sure... And some do prefer sg guy, but mainly cause they want to stay and married to Singapore...

UltraSeven
07-02-2012, 12:34 PM
Not true... But from my understanding, pinay girls don't like to marry with pinay guys... They prefer caucasian for sure... And some do prefer sg guy, but mainly cause they want to stay and married to Singapore...

this.. they are more interested in your IC than your race actually. don't give in to them.

sacs
07-02-2012, 01:00 PM
I do have an encounter with a Chinese Filipino (born and grew up in Philippine) we got along well but nothing happen yet.

realcow
07-02-2012, 01:43 PM
Speaking from my experience it's true. My friend married a pinoy she controlled him very tight. Now he sold his exe HDB they bot a house in philipine $80K my friend now everynight KTV spend money like toilet paper. Every nite hug different gals because the wife now in philip. Pinoy see singapore man like see GOD! On bed she will call u GODDDD!!!!shiok shiok man.

freefuck
07-02-2012, 02:56 PM
If Singapore is a third world poor country, wonder if this question appeal?

Frederick
07-02-2012, 03:30 PM
They think Chinese man have money.

sta1100
07-02-2012, 03:34 PM

Hi Bro Milfmilf,

It a 50-50, those pinay that I have meet perfer chinese, reason is we are more refine.

SGDGuy
07-02-2012, 05:29 PM
They like sweet talk,

thomas88
07-02-2012, 05:41 PM
Pinays.........

FL or WL would prefers Ang Mo as they'll be more willing to pay more to have sex with them.

Many pinay maids prefers Indians or Bangla as these pinays claim that they're (Indians/Banglas) are more sexy, bigger cock and good in making love.

Some pinay maids do not like Chinese man as it make them feels like they are with their employer.

I've bedded quite a numbers of pinays who prefers Chinese man as they say Chinese man are clean and smells nice. They also say they do not like Black Black guys.

Summarized......No specific preference to the pinay as it depends on individuals.

TupacShakur
07-02-2012, 05:43 PM
this.. they are more interested in your IC.

Nowadays its too easy to get, even sweepers and "massage parlour" workers
can get them, in the past maybe, now no.

Crazyfowl
07-02-2012, 07:34 PM
True because sg chi guy are stu pig

Yes I agree with Bro Guowei They like to STEW PIG:D:D:D
And they Like SGD$$$$$$$

bongers69
07-02-2012, 09:34 PM
i dont tink so bro - :p
These pinoys are only out for $$$

cawca
08-02-2012, 09:08 AM
It's true that there are the materialistic filipinas who are only looking for $$$, but seriously, the same can be said for any nationality. Do you guys think that the PRC, Vietnamese and Singaporean gals aren't looking for $$$.

Those of you old enuf, would remember the height of the SPG phenomenon in the 80s and 90s. At that time, ang mohs were pretty into our local gals. If you went to any place where ang mohs would hangout, you'd see a fair no. of them with local chinese or malay gals. Compared to then, the same certainly cannot be said. In fact, I'd have to say that most of the ang mohs would be seen with their own ang moh gals and a few with asians (tendency leaning towards filipinas).

In conversations with some of the ang mohs, I understand that they now find our local sg gals one of the most materialistic amongst the various nationalities. This is something several bros here and I would agree with.

Where filipinas are concerned, they have a certain reputation where sex is concerned. Go find out what the term 'lbfm' mean and you'll know what I'm talking about.

On the whole, sg guys haven't been playing on the international arena for all that long. But in due course our horizons will be opened. :)

guowei8
08-02-2012, 11:23 AM
Lol. Those zap me really admit they are stu pig. I dun come here for any fb or be pokemon trader. Cheers

kwaychup
08-02-2012, 11:33 AM
probably they heard of woman's charter in singapore as well XD
married = 50/50 win for them, lose for men

batty
08-02-2012, 12:56 PM
When cawca says "lbfm" it means "little brown fucking machines". A term US Navy servicemen usually working on US Navy aircraft carriers tag dark skinned 'easy' Asian women; often Filipinas with loose morals.

Constable
08-02-2012, 05:10 PM
Money is important. But they do place alot of weight on emotions. That why they mostly end up as single mothers.

IwantbustyKim
09-02-2012, 03:32 PM

Keen to get Singaporean Men's wallet lah. TS, dun be naive...Even small kid like me also know. When I go for classes in town, I also see alot of Singaporean Indian men with Pinay wife/gfs. Don't think its only limited to Chinese....

BeachM
09-02-2012, 05:23 PM
Never really had good experiences with pinoys b4, i still rem an aussie colleague brought me along duxton hill once to a filipino pub, moment we got in, all the gals flocked to him and me n my chinese dude were given like ugly leftovers or boring ones, throughout the night only managed to rubba a few but not many, i still rem an ugly old caucasian guy came in really gross max, but u can see all the pinoys flocking to him rubba him and even let him fondle!

So yea unless we r rich, we dun really stand much of a chance

callmebad
09-02-2012, 05:33 PM
every woman is different, you can't generalize to say pinays like Chinese SG man
if your purpose is only just a short term fling, whether they like you or not is not important, just fuck them and fuck off

HCKing
10-02-2012, 01:48 AM
saw some pinay profiles in dating website specifically looking for ang mo only but have never came across one looking for chinese sg man only. this speaks volume abt their preference.

blinkblink7
10-02-2012, 01:51 AM
Not true
They come to you if they know you are rich
It's all about money

ilovebigtits
10-02-2012, 02:04 AM
They LOVE US..........BEEP BEEP BEEP!!! they like BANGALAH, Indian, Malay and Ang moh but never us...Chinese!

Tell you what they love...Our Car, House, Money and most of all our STUPIDITY just like the PRCs. Truth be told...we only act blur lah, Happy Jui Hao mah...Dui Bu Dui? LOL....whatever it is, there will always be these special one that truly love you!

Inn Too Shern U
26-02-2012, 03:27 PM
Bro,

My latest pinoy has been with me for more than 7 years.

She has not demanded any $$ from day one.

Accordingly to her, most of her country friends prefer the bangkla / Indian because they being foreigners working overseas, could understand their plights better.

The chinese seem more proud. But as for her, her preference is Chinese.

So, it all depends.