PDA

View Full Version : [Serious] Need Help - Kena Caught by Police

davionang
05-02-2012, 10:37 PM
Happened just one hour ago. Me and gf were making out in my car near a secluded place when suddenly the police van drove next to us and saw what we were doing (she was HJ-ing me at the point of time, but we were all fully dressed except for my dick was exposed and the police in the van saw)

I raised my hand (like those say sorry kind) and immediately droved off frantically.

Will I kena anything? The van did not horn at me to stop or whatever and i was too afraid to look at the police or get down to apologize or something..

Could they have noted down my car plate and will send a letter or something to my house and charge me for lewd public act?

Pls advise!!

tanhockgin
05-02-2012, 10:42 PM
Nothing will happen to you.

Weiwei88
05-02-2012, 10:52 PM
Don't worry bro, I confirm you will not have problem. If they wan to caught u will will have to be on the spot.

Killerlook
05-02-2012, 10:53 PM
You think they so free ah?! Nothing la! If they want to catch you, they would have asked your for your IC lor.

wanderer23
05-02-2012, 10:59 PM
Happened just one hour ago. Me and gf were making out in my car near a secluded place when suddenly the police van drove next to us and saw what we were doing (she was HJ-ing me at the point of time, but we were all fully dressed except for my dick was exposed and the police in the van saw)

I raised my hand (like those say sorry kind) and immediately droved off frantically.

Will I kena anything? The van did not horn at me to stop or whatever and i was too afraid to look at the police or get down to apologize or something..

Could they have noted down my car plate and will send a letter or something to my house and charge me for lewd public act?

Pls advise!!

Dun worry they will probably laugh amongst themselves at you and that's that ;)

davionang
05-02-2012, 11:01 PM
Phew.. thanks for assurance!

Apocalypse
05-02-2012, 11:05 PM

Pls advise!!

This mean your scheduled place not v scheduled. police know how to go there to patrol. :D please let bros here know where to avoid. :rolleyes:

freefuck
05-02-2012, 11:05 PM
So after confirm u are safe, can u tell us the story? How u know the girl and make her to hj u, any bj? What next ?

jameschong1
05-02-2012, 11:10 PM
[QUOTE=davionang;6851800]Happened just one hour ago. Me and gf were making out in my car near a secluded place when suddenly the police van drove next to us and saw what we were doing (she was HJ-ing me at the point of time, but we were all fully dressed except for my dick was exposed and the police in the van saw)
---
u cheapo ask for it! got $$$ to buy car & sian girl but too cheapskate to donate $10 to H81?
hope u kena jialiat jialat, cheapo!

Devore
05-02-2012, 11:42 PM
No worries...no problem de... even you are caught in the act having sex also no problem....

My neighbour spotted some FT having sex in the staircase area opp, called the police. In the end, the police ask my neighbour..do you want to file a case against them? In the end, to avoid trouble of going to court, they just say no need...so the police just take down their particulars and go off...

NittoBoy
05-02-2012, 11:48 PM

Pls advise!!

so you pointed your 'gun' at them? lol....anyway, should not have any problem...unless they captured 'your gf doing hj for you' photo...

have a nice evening...!hehe...

asdfghjkl
06-02-2012, 12:15 AM
they have no proof.. the worst that could ever happen is both sides go to court and you might want to take some photos of the location to claim its too dark to see anything.

that actually happened to me some years ago and i represented myself in court against a lawyer. the DPP shook my hand after the case.

KINGor75
06-02-2012, 12:22 AM
I think the police go there to eat snake oni. Dun worry man!!

realcow
06-02-2012, 12:28 AM
Next time like this let the police njoy ur gf as well la,,,,will help because if they catch u they also kanna.

Thommmm
06-02-2012, 01:58 AM
Won't kena as "ah gong" wants us to have baby :D

naughtyben22
06-02-2012, 02:14 AM
You should be safe la. If police want to catch you, you would have been arrested right on the spot, and also together with your girl hor... don't play play! My friend kena and he needed someone to bail him out, so damn paisaay!

tokoloshe
06-02-2012, 05:37 AM
They just wanted you to dress and and stop what you are doing. That's all.

ChinaAngel
06-02-2012, 08:44 AM
If they really want to catch you , the only charge they could bring to you is to charge you for an indecent act in a public place.

Virginhere
06-02-2012, 09:40 AM
As long as not paid sex, i don't think will kana anything ba..Dont worry

sony2002
06-02-2012, 10:12 AM
what is the location so that we can avoid?

there was once a police car creep next to my car with the headlight off! Then suddenly the police turn on his blinker and blast his horn. We got a big shock cos we were fully naked!

but luckily the police never come out, so we just quickly dress up and drove off

5ag1_Boar
06-02-2012, 10:43 AM
If they did not stop and arrest you on the spot, you're safe.

It really depends on the officers also. This kind of small things most of them don't really want to arrest, else go back station must fill up paperwork etc. There are more important crimes to catch that will give them better performance review.

The main thing that they care is that it is not a case of non-consensual sex. Kinda hard for them to figure this out if they don't check on you. One way, is to get out, come to your car and ka-chiau you. If it is a molest/rape, the victim got chance to call for help, or they can see if the girl is actually concious or passed out drunk. They also check NRIC as routine, so under-age will be caught too.

Another way is to make sure you know that their car is there, and then judge the situation by how you react. Will give the victim a chance to do something too.

Imagine one day is really a rape or molest case and the victim later report that patrol come by, but didn't do anything... the officers all kenna jialat jialat. Also, as a citizen, if the victim is someone you love or know, you will also question why the police never do anything.

They are just doing their jobs.

Sometimes, kenna those on the ball, anal type, then might kenna for indecent exposure, etc. Sometimes, they might want to just warn the couple and then let them off, but if the couple insult them, make life difficult for them, they will "just follow law". So, if they ask you out of the car to talk, co-operate, don't be nasty and don't make their job difficult.

Of course, sometimes you kenna those just out to make fun of you, scare you. Remember, some of them are NS-police, some are young sign-ups. They are still comparatively immature, foolish and brash like most of us in our late-teens and early-20s.

Their jobs not easy... too strict, people say police abuse authority, no compassion, etc. If too lax, people complain they never do their job.

Golden question
06-02-2012, 10:48 AM
If they did not stop and arrest you on the spot, you're safe.

It really depends on the officers also. This kind of small things most of them don't really want to arrest, else go back station must fill up paperwork etc. There are more important crimes to catch that will give them better performance review.

The main thing that they care is that it is not a case of non-consensual sex. Kinda hard for them to figure this out if they don't check on you. One way, is to get out, come to your car and ka-chiau you. If it is a molest/rape, the victim got chance to call for help, or they can see if the girl is actually concious or passed out drunk. They also check NRIC as routine, so under-age will be caught too.

Another way is to make sure you know that their car is there, and then judge the situation by how you react. Will give the victim a chance to do something too.

Imagine one day is really a rape or molest case and the victim later report that patrol come by, but didn't do anything... the officers all kenna jialat jialat. Also, as a citizen, if the victim is someone you love or know, you will also question why the police never do anything.

They are just doing their jobs.

Sometimes, kenna those on the ball, anal type, then might kenna for indecent exposure, etc. Sometimes, they might want to just warn the couple and then let them off, but if the couple insult them, make life difficult for them, they will "just follow law".

Of course, sometimes you kenna those just out to make fun of you, scare you. Remember, some of them are NS-police, some are young sign-ups. They are still comparatively immature, foolish and brash like most of us in our late-teens and early-20s.

Their jobs not easy... too strict, people say police abuse authority, no compassion, etc. If too lax, people complain they never do their job.

Good write up bro,very detail explaination

5ag1_Boar
06-02-2012, 10:56 AM
No worries...no problem de... even you are caught in the act having sex also no problem....

My neighbour spotted some FT having sex in the staircase area opp, called the police. In the end, the police ask my neighbour..do you want to file a case against them? In the end, to avoid trouble of going to court, they just say no need...so the police just take down their particulars and go off...

Actually, public indecency is a crime (if I'm not wrong). They don't need your neighbour to file a case. They will however need your neighbour to be a witness to proceed with the case. Either the officer twisted the words or your neighbour misunderstood. He may have asked if your neighbour wants to make (instead of file) a case of it. If yes, be prepared to go court, be witness, etc.

Since it is opposite block etc, the case may not be easy to persecute... like another bro who posted earlier, he went to court with photos to prove the area was too dark, cannot see, etc and he got away with it. Basically, don't waste time and resources on something doom to fail. The most important is that they showed up, "chased away" the offenders and make sure the neighbourhood don't become an indecent area.

So in TS case, if the police wanted to, they could have arrested him for a crime.

(Bloody hell... I talk so much, and last night I actually car-sex with GF. First time after more then a year. Timely reminder...)

BiRd13
06-02-2012, 10:57 AM
Bro... You should have notice if there's policeman and policewoman in the car... Maybe they are there for some hanky panky as well =X

5ag1_Boar
07-02-2012, 10:08 AM
TS said it was a van... maybe orgy? :p

(o)(o) Tuner
07-02-2012, 10:48 AM
If I am the police, I make sure I'll see you cum first before you can leave. :D

sean69
07-02-2012, 11:04 AM
If I am the police, I make sure I'll see you cum first before you can leave. :D

haha.. if i'm the police, i wait until he almost cum, switch on the siren and high beam just to freak him out!! ... :D

hokkien
07-02-2012, 11:08 AM
Won't kena as "ah gong" wants us to have baby :D

good answer ... :D

tigerboy18
07-02-2012, 12:11 PM
If after 10 days from d day of the incident, you did not get any summons then you are safe.

But i dun think you will get into trouble. I mean what are they going to charge you? Ilegal parking? or exposing your dick in the public? or making out with your gf in the public? :D

superman128
07-02-2012, 12:21 PM

Pls advise!!

it is a crime. public nudity is not allowed in sg.
one of the police had you caught on camera and will upload onto sbf forum soon.

Jwylong
07-02-2012, 04:31 PM
You are damn heng .... they only NSF .... they won't bother this issue ... brother if you are scared do not repeat the same mistake ...
:cool:

newyorker88
07-02-2012, 04:44 PM
They cant be bothered lah. The most they get a free show :D

LazyCat
07-02-2012, 05:09 PM
Bro davionang,

Relax. If they want to get you, you already in Lock-up. They just want you to move along and not be at the location.

Cheers

davionang
07-02-2012, 11:24 PM
cheers to all bros, very good insights provided indeed! thanks!

AndyFeng77
08-02-2012, 03:57 PM

Pls advise!!

Hey bro, seriously you too paranoid lah. Last time, another girl and i was caught naked and fucking in the car. The MIB took down both our details. I pretended to be apologetic to the encik but on my mind i was thinking "Eh, can hurry up or not". :rolleyes:

After they are done, i drove to another spot to continue. ;)

Constable
08-02-2012, 04:56 PM
Getting caught means being arrested.

Krazzie
08-02-2012, 05:58 PM
Police can catch for indecent exposure bah, since your dick is out, but most likely then not they won't la its so much trouble for nothing.

They probably patrolling those areas to reduce crime, nowadays alot of secluded area got police patrol liao...

ahnan
08-02-2012, 09:39 PM
Dont think is much of an issue. For officers, its natural to check out any vehicles in secluded place, reason being to make sure its not any terrorist treat or an abandon vehicle with bodies inside. Since you show that there is someone there and theres not much suspicion. Should not be a problem, at most they got something to talk about during their breaktimes thats all. Dont worry too much :)

pussylicious12345
09-02-2012, 07:53 AM

Pls advise!!

You have committed a crime by exposing urself and committing a lewd act in public. But you are safe, as our police got better things to do. Unless at that pt in time, u ignored their presence and continued with the HJ....then u will really be in deep sh*t.....

bonkster
09-02-2012, 08:15 AM
Normally, if the policeman sees a dick much bigger than his, he will bring u back to the station. If he sees a dick much smaller than his, he will just let it slide :p

sammyjay
09-02-2012, 08:39 PM
Normally, if the policeman sees a dick much bigger than his, he will bring u back to the station. If he sees a dick much smaller than his, he will just let it slide :p

Hahah..brother Bonkster, I can't stop laughing...good one..