PDA

View Full Version : How to bring back girl in club for ONS

Koruki
05-02-2012, 09:59 PM
Hey all bros here, anyone has the experience on bringing back any girl in club for ONS?

LauBuaya
06-02-2012, 12:26 AM
A friend of mine is a bodybuilder. There are occasions, girls just approach him and ask for ONS directly. The last incident he was with a Turkish girl.

typhonic
06-02-2012, 08:28 AM
Just ask the girl if you can bring her somewhere. If she say yes, you got it.

I.m.Jim
06-02-2012, 08:41 AM
ask the gal 要去吗?TS you in KL? I thought pick up easier there than in singapore.

ChinaAngel
06-02-2012, 08:41 AM
Hey all bros here, anyone has the experience on bringing back any girl in club for ONS?

Why you want to know ?

drifand
06-02-2012, 08:53 AM
As much as I have heard lots of stories, one of them being in Australia this guy just keep changing girls like cloths every week because he is good shape and a tad handsome.

I guess once they are used to the being accepted and rejected, they know who can ons and who won't. I believe they are mentally prepared on what are good pick up lines, and knowing what responses from the girls are that makes their chances higher.

BiRd13
06-02-2012, 09:35 AM
Just open your mouth and ask...

Used to have quite a lot of ons in the past (10yrs ago) when clubbing...
Now, toned down alot...

RealEstateGuy
06-02-2012, 10:13 AM
Braddah, there is no magic formula but a combination of looks, being dressed nicely, and the alpha element all can be very positive factors in your favor. I used to have a lot of success but more recently less yet I'm too busy with my high class maid FB and CBC expat FwB to worry about a shortage of sex. Still the thrill of getting laid with someone different is there but has to be balanced with the risk of STDs which for ONS is not tilted in your favor especially with a gal who may be having a new partner every night. I suggest the high class clubs and 5 start hotel bars. In fact you can get good play at hotel bars with women who look for refined class if you posses it as its not fakeable.

sean69
06-02-2012, 11:08 AM
Braddah, there is no magic formula but a combination of looks, being dressed nicely, and the alpha element all can be very positive factors in your favor. I used to have a lot of success but more recently less yet I'm too busy with my high class maid FB and CBC expat FwB to worry about a shortage of sex. Still the thrill of getting laid with someone different is there but has to be balanced with the risk of STDs which for ONS is not tilted in your favor especially with a gal who may be having a new partner every night. I suggest the high class clubs and 5 start hotel bars. In fact you can get good play at hotel bars with women who look for refined class if you posses it as its not fakeable.

BRADDAHHHH... it is 5 stars and possess .. i did not vet thru your entire post, just pick out the 2 mistakes randomly..

please check your spelling else pple will not believe you are a learned and educated man striving to save the SG society... :D

RealEstateGuy
06-02-2012, 03:00 PM
BRADDAHHHH... it is 5 stars and possess .. i did not vet thru your entire post, just pick out the 2 mistakes randomly..

please check your spelling else pple will not believe you are a learned and educated man striving to save the SG society... :D

Braddah, good job! Maybe hire you for my media department to proof press releases.

CherryPickle
06-02-2012, 04:05 PM
I thought KL scene and Singapore scene is different ?

Spanner
06-02-2012, 05:11 PM
I knew my wife through ONS. One Night Supper.....:p

HCKing
06-02-2012, 06:43 PM
Braddah, good job! Maybe hire you for my media department to proof press releases.

press release of u making out with yr high class maid at staircase? ooooooh cant wait to see.:D

pro.d.igy
06-02-2012, 09:14 PM
Open your mouth and ask! What's there to fear? You are worried about rejection from the girl? If your skin is not thick enough, then I will suggest you forget about picking up any girls in clubs for ONS. :)

simplysexlover
06-02-2012, 09:41 PM
Wear smart, then drive n park a ferrari or lambo in front of the club. Then walk slowly into the pub. Then see who hook u up loh

lyster
07-02-2012, 04:11 AM

any hotel bars to recommend? haha. wouldn't mind giving it a shot.

RealEstateGuy
07-02-2012, 09:50 AM
Chocolate Bar @ MBS
New Asia Bar @ Swissotel
Axis Bar @ Mandarin Oriental
Loof @ Odeon Tower

Apocalypse
07-02-2012, 10:10 AM
remember to film everything when you bring the girl back. ask simple question to show the girl is not dead drunk and ask "can I enter you now" before pe$$$$$ting her. if not later there are gd samaritan waiting for her in a motorbike somewhere nearby after she claim you raped her then you hong kan liao.

keep for a month, nothing happen just delete it. :D

better get a warning for recording it, then going in for 7 - 10 years + canning.

sean69
07-02-2012, 10:49 AM

BRADDAAAAHHHH ... hire me?? serious??!!! ... please pm me the job description...

i trust that you will not insult me with a low pay, considering the high standard of living in SG society... especially if you expect me to hang out in High-Class places like you.. :D

sean69
07-02-2012, 10:50 AM
shit... i think i'm getting senile in my old age.. i'm actually replying REG's posts... :(

guess67
07-02-2012, 11:01 AM
shit... i think i'm getting senile in my old age.. i'm actually replying REG's posts... :(

U are interesting :D why bother to reply him :confused:

sean69
07-02-2012, 06:20 PM
U are interesting :D why bother to reply him :confused:

haha.. in office nothing better to do.. sales now very slow so looking for things to entertain myself... :p

RealEstateGuy
08-02-2012, 03:11 AM
remember to film everything when you bring the girl back. ask simple question to show the girl is not dead drunk and ask "can I enter you now" before pe$$$$$ting her. if not later there are gd samaritan waiting for her in a motorbike somewhere nearby after she claim you raped her then you hong kan liao.

keep for a month, nothing happen just delete it. :D

better get a warning for recording it, then going in for 7 - 10 years + canning.

Braddah its best to get it in writing with third party witness.