PDA

View Full Version : Anyone experience meeting/sex with people who work in the same company?

AUDIFANSG
05-02-2012, 04:54 PM
Im working at a family business(quite well-known) in china. Work is damn boring and the only thing that keeps me going is this damn cute girl in office. Anybody in family business have any similar experience before? Should i go after her?

typhonic
05-02-2012, 05:49 PM
I am sure you will go after her. It's a matter of time. But please update us on any new development.

Apocalypse
05-02-2012, 05:51 PM
Im working at a family business(quite well-known) in china. Work is damn boring and the only thing that keeps me going is this damn cute girl in office. Anybody in family business have any similar experience before? Should i go after her?

Have. My gf is working in same company as me. :D

Should you? Not your company not her company probably not.

AUDIFANSG
05-02-2012, 05:57 PM
must clarify first. Company belongs to my dad and when he retires in 5 years im gonna take over. Anybody with similar experience?

ss_revup
06-02-2012, 12:01 AM
Ultimate discretion is still important bro.. Just in case who knows u might get sick of her one day??

Or there might come better flowers along the way ? :D

asdfghjkl
06-02-2012, 12:11 AM
u better think carefully.. chinese care a lot about reputation.

Big2
06-02-2012, 02:05 AM
had 4 fbs in my previous company.. written about i think one in my previous thread... overall needed to be very very very discreet.. cuz my wife is in the same company as me! lol

HCKing
06-02-2012, 02:21 AM
had 4 fbs in my previous company.. written about i think one in my previous thread... overall needed to be very very very discreet.. cuz my wife is in the same company as me! lol

wahaha bro u da man! so garang sia.:D

tokoloshe
06-02-2012, 07:40 AM
Since you are the boss you should stake your claim before others.

sean69
06-02-2012, 04:27 PM
must clarify first. Company belongs to my dad and when he retires in 5 years im gonna take over. Anybody with similar experience?

i see... in that case, you can hire chio bu or syt to be your PA.. and during the interview, please maintain a hum sup face and ogle their body so they know wat kind of shit they are getting themselves into...

are you trying to say that as you are the future owner of the company, you can screw around, literally, with the employees, abusing your power as they depends on your goodwill to make a living? .. :mad:

alan0338
06-02-2012, 04:56 PM
Should i go after her?

u shouldnt do tat... sekali ur father is already ahead of u and he found out... :D

unsung80
06-02-2012, 05:02 PM
Use your big head to think bro. Cheers! :D

ailing
07-02-2012, 03:37 PM
Actually no harm in going after her... be friends 1st lor... I'm sure many people met their husbands or wives from workplace. :p

I previously had met / had sex with my supplier... but that's another story... if I've time, will share with you all... but it's gonna be long story cos our secret affair lasted about 5 years.

Keep us posted on your progress ah. Cheers! :D

PoloRalph
07-02-2012, 03:41 PM
If u see her and have hardon, then plan your strategy....
Your are sob, so everything is to your advantage...
Win the battle and must update us hor...

sky_liner2
07-02-2012, 05:48 PM

Wow new boss on the road. U recruit me and I show U how!? :p

AUDIFANSG
08-02-2012, 08:08 PM
Lol thanks for the reply haha. Just to update one of the employee tried to get to know me through QQ, long story short in the end she wanted to get the membership pass for free( worth 5000rmb) and I haven done shit with her. Just asking anybody with similar experience, e.g own the company and bonk/go out with their employees lol. Btw whole company guy employee including my dad was oogling her during one of our dinner event lol. If i get a pic i will post. hahaha