PDA

View Full Version : Price for a virgin?

wreckernice
05-02-2012, 02:14 PM
Anybody knows whats the price to pay for a virgin? Read on the newspaper that a customer paid just 300 to get a vietnamese virgin.

Dsolsz
05-02-2012, 02:45 PM
Y the interest in virgins ? Because they are free from diseases ?

I thought a seasoned one will be for fun to have sex with

LauBuaya
05-02-2012, 02:58 PM
Virgin is rare.

AmeShin
05-02-2012, 02:59 PM
He wanna but? Or she wanna sell?

RealEstateGuy
05-02-2012, 03:02 PM
Anybody knows whats the price to pay for a virgin? Read on the newspaper that a customer paid just 300 to get a vietnamese virgin.

Braddah, what if you were so economically disadvantaged that you had to send your young daughter into prosititution? Braddah, to add to that what if she was a virgin? Braddah, how would you like it if some economically advantaged man in Hanoi decided he wanted to fuck your virgin daughter? Now Braddah, I'm not being personal and trying not to insult you but want you to think about what you are planning to do. Braddah, karma do you beleive in it? How could you think of such a sick selfish thing? Braddah, get some help you are a loser and don't deserve to be in SG society. Please leave if you don't change.

LovePotion
05-02-2012, 03:06 PM
depending on nationality...

locals are gonna cost so much more and difficult to find thanks to the low birth rate not forgetting 50% of babies are males..

Apocalypse
05-02-2012, 03:16 PM
depending on nationality...

locals are gonna cost so much more and difficult to find thanks to the low birth rate not forgetting 50% of babies are males..

There are 65% female at least. Not 1:1 at 50%

chinchiasong
05-02-2012, 03:20 PM
Read on the newspaper that a customer paid just 300 to get a vietnamese virgin.

Definitely not at tt price. I've frns looking for potential buyers at at least $2-3k or sometime more. At this price, agents get a cut from it cos agents need to source for the buyers.
Tt DOM (dirty old man) who paid 300 was most likely being conned by the Vietnamese gal who claimed to be a virgin.
Gals in Vietnam, most of them will be married off at the age of 18-21yrs old. For them, they will be considered old if not married by 24yrs old. Many couples (bf & gf) will visit "love house" in Vietnam tt will only cost VND.150,000 (bout S$10) for 4hrs to make out. No minimum age needed. I've seen street walkers in the smaller towns (3-4hr away from HCM by cab) charging only at about VND.600,000 - VND.1,000,000 per night, depending on age & looks. There r few looks like they're only 16yrs old.
So bro, no need to pin too much hope of getting a virgin at $300, no way anyone can get it.
Hope this help... :cool:

Apocalypse
05-02-2012, 03:34 PM
Definitely not at tt price. I've frns looking for potential buyers at at least $2-3k or sometime more. At this price, agents get a cut from it cos agents need to source for the buyers.
Tt DOM (dirty old man) who paid 300 was most likely being conned by the Vietnamese gal who claimed to be a virgin.
Gals in Vietnam, most of them will be married off at the age of 18-21yrs old. For them, they will be considered old if not married by 24yrs old. Many couples (bf & gf) will visit "love house" in Vietnam tt will only cost VND.150,000 (bout S$10) for 4hrs to make out. No minimum age needed. I've seen street walkers in the smaller towns (3-4hr away from HCM by cab) charging only at about VND.600,000 - VND.1,000,000 per night, depending on age & looks. There r few looks like they're only 16yrs old.
So bro, no need to pin too much hope of getting a virgin at $300, no way anyone can get it.
Hope this help... :cool:

Reconstructed virgins r possible.

LovePotion
05-02-2012, 03:49 PM
There are 65% female at least. Not 1:1 at 50%

i don't have the statistics but speaking in a neutral pov its 50 50...

LovePotion
05-02-2012, 03:50 PM
Reconstructed virgins r possible.

i agree.. but are there in SG? how much is the damage, anybody knows??

basta9934
05-02-2012, 03:52 PM
i heard russian virgin is about 10 000

newly
05-02-2012, 03:55 PM
if we are talking about birth, seems quite close to 50%

http://www.singstat.gov.sg/stats/charts/popn-area.html#popnB

oldslyfox
05-02-2012, 05:48 PM
i heard russian virgin is about 10 000

10 000 russian ruble ? :rolleyes: I sensed this thread going to be an advert for russian virgins soon.

typhonic
05-02-2012, 05:50 PM
I don't think there is a market price for such things.

LovePotion
05-02-2012, 06:20 PM
if we are talking about birth, seems quite close to 50%

http://www.singstat.gov.sg/stats/charts/popn-area.html#popnB

oh well.. thats not really impt haha...

the subject here is about talking what should be the price tag for virgins...

no standard market price, it's all about how much 1 is willing to offer and another to accept, tho all this will fall under the conditions of looks and figure

AmeShin
05-02-2012, 06:43 PM
Braddah, what if you were so economically disadvantaged that you had to send your young daughter into prosititution? Braddah, to add to that what if she was a virgin? Braddah, how would you like it if some economically advantaged man in Hanoi decided he wanted to fuck your virgin daughter? Now Braddah, I'm not being personal and trying not to insult you but want you to think about what you are planning to do. Braddah, karma do you beleive in it? How could you think of such a sick selfish thing? Braddah, get some help you are a loser and don't deserve to be in SG society. Please leave if you don't change.

U every post also braddah here and there sia

Virginhere
05-02-2012, 07:51 PM
Probably you can head to orphanage and ask?

kockadood
05-02-2012, 08:32 PM
Y the interest in virgins ? Because they are free from diseases ?

I thought a seasoned one will be for fun to have sex with

Despite it's extremely low probability, a virgin can still have stds.

I suppose mainly for tightness?

pricky77
05-02-2012, 09:36 PM
From my knowledge Virgins cost min 3k sing currency onwards

LovePotion
05-02-2012, 10:06 PM
From my knowledge Virgins cost min 3k sing currency onwards

you have friends who call before?? SG where to find?? via OKT or just random head hunting ??

cawca
05-02-2012, 10:29 PM

Wahh!!! So self-righteous yet still come to sbf. Wat a joke!!!

jolenekoh
06-02-2012, 05:16 PM

i feel like cumming on ur face.