PDA

View Full Version : 3some and sex party with fb

vshyboy
03-02-2012, 03:59 PM
A few years back, I came across my first fb ..

Ed, who is working in Singapore as a nurse, needs to do her medical after staying in Spore for two years.

She happened to be in my car and I asked her how she was these two years. Small conversation ensued and then I boldly asked if she has bf. I can't remember her reply now, but then I said that I am looking for a gf. To my surprise, she said she is willing to be my gf. I told her I am very naughty and I even want 3some etc. The reply was "No problem".

Of course, I didn't quite believe. A few days later, I smsed her and ask her to meet me during her off day. I picked her up and she was extremely wild and hot. I lamented the two lost years - if only I dared to bring up the subject two years ago.

Thereafter, I broach the subject of 3some. She said she doesn't have anyone and want me to find a girl for this. I knew she has a twin sister who just started work in Spore from Philippines. I pester her to persuade her sister to join us as our 3some partner .....

Hunky925
04-02-2012, 01:57 AM
3some with twins!
Set up tent.... Waiting for next installment...
TS: try update often k? Dun keep us waiting...

smallrod
04-02-2012, 02:24 AM
wildest fantasy! Pitch my tent!

RealEstateGuy
04-02-2012, 02:27 AM
A few years back, I came across my first fb ..

Ed, who is working in Singapore as a nurse, needs to do her medical after staying in Spore for two years.

She happened to be in my car and I asked her how she was these two years. Small conversation ensued and then I boldly asked if she has bf. I can't remember her reply now, but then I said that I am looking for a gf. To my surprise, she said she is willing to be my gf. I told her I am very naughty and I even want 3some etc. The reply was "No problem".

Of course, I didn't quite believe. A few days later, I smsed her and ask her to meet me during her off day. I picked her up and she was extremely wild and hot. I lamented the two lost years - if only I dared to bring up the subject two years ago.

Thereafter, I broach the subject of 3some. She said she doesn't have anyone and want me to find a girl for this. I knew she has a twin sister who just started work in Spore from Philippines. I pester her to persuade her sister to join us as our 3some partner .....

Braddah, this fiction or non-friction? Braddah, also woman is name Ed? Braddah, that's not common woman name dun know if you know that.

NotoriousBig
04-02-2012, 03:16 AM
3some with twins!

:eek: :eek: :eek:

tokoloshe
04-02-2012, 06:07 AM
Awaiting your continuation.

vshyboy
04-02-2012, 08:49 AM
This is a true story .... and Ed is short for something else of course ...

I don't meet Ed except when I pick her up for hotel .. so she told me over the phone that she'll try. She told me that I have met her sister before in Philippine but I couldn't quite recall.

Next day "song lah". She told me her sister has agreed but must be during her off day. Her sister Er, works in a nursing home. I told her I don't believe and she is pulling a fast one on me. She told me to arrange with her sister and she gave me her number. Fast hand fast leg, I quickly contacted Er. Yes, she confirmed and say: "Its ok. No problem with me". Then I chatted up with her and she confirmed that she met me before.

So I told her if she is willing to meet me at my work site (very near her nursing home) just to have a chitchat before we go for our 3some. Immediately she said ok and she said she will come after her morning shift, which incidentally ends at 3pm .... "if you like my true story, can up my point? For some reason, I am down to zero"....

scamper
04-02-2012, 03:04 PM
Nice. I had a pair of sisters in a threesome a couple of years bad. It was awesome. Anyway, please carry on.

pathos
04-02-2012, 03:49 PM
Some people are just so lucky. Maybe my luck will come soon.

LovePotion
04-02-2012, 07:59 PM
wow... no such luck for me =(

most of my gf has a brother instead -.-"

sleepy80
05-02-2012, 02:13 AM
wow... no such luck for me =(

most of my gf has a brother instead -.-"

Oh :eek: .. Hopefully ur gf is not tranny with a 'brother'..

dennischan
05-02-2012, 04:52 AM
just up you bro. waiting for your next installment

ThaiBeautiful
05-02-2012, 09:59 AM
seems interesting... to start it off, spice it!!!

vshyboy
11-02-2012, 10:12 PM
At 3.15pm, I was already waiting albeit frantically. Maybe she fly aeroplane or she tells her sister I am trying to flirt with her. Worry worry .... At 3.30pm, she turned up in a taxi. Yes, she looks alot like my fb but alittle plumper. I immediately brought her to one of the rooms that were still being renovated (my workers are at the other side of the building) and started taking off her clothes. It is true, we didn't talk much but just get into action :p. She has nicer breasts than her sister as it is easily between a B and a C cup. As the room has some left over cement, etc, it smells musty. I was worried she'll mind. Did she? I have no idea but she was indeed horny. We french and I fuck her standing. It wasn't easy so I turned her around and doggy fucked her. It was wonderful as I imagined myself fucking both of them ... and she was moaning away. Finally I asked if I could anal fuck her. She turned her head and look at me dazed and nodded her head. Slowly I inserted into her anal. It wasn't easy so I changed condom. I managed to insert in and it was damn tight. I only tried anal fuck once and this is my second time. So so tight it was damn shiok. I fuck till I came....

vshyboy
21-02-2012, 12:56 PM
... seems like no one is interested, then I'll end my true story here. Sigh, someone even deducted my points ....