PDA

View Full Version : Any happening or just teaser?

soccerboot
03-02-2012, 11:09 AM
I have seen many female samsters posted on SBF looking for FB lately. So far, anyone really bonked any? Some of them are really a wastage of bandwidth, disappeared after posting! It is like seeing the fins of the Jaw in the water but no shark attack! Did anyone really bonked someone here? Please enlighten me!:)

BiRd13
03-02-2012, 11:17 AM
There are real female out there, searching for FB/companion etc...

So far for now, I have met 3 of them... 1 is only purely friendship... and 2 of them have bonked before... 1 of the 2 is one of my fb right now... The other have lost contact... (It happened about 3yrs ago)

hayhay
03-02-2012, 11:30 AM
There are real female out there, searching for FB/companion etc...

So far for now, I have met 3 of them... 1 is only purely friendship... and 2 of them have bonked before... 1 of the 2 is one of my fb right now... The other have lost contact... (It happened about 3yrs ago)

you are the man :D,

i alway thought those female in SBF are teaser

Crazyfowl
03-02-2012, 02:48 PM
Me never had any encounters here B4 since the day I joined till now
How to find leftover meat in a river infested with Piranas????:p
but have made a few good guy frds
BTW I'm straight.....:cool:
My only encounters are from tagged....:)

goodpartner
03-02-2012, 03:45 PM
I can also confirm there are real females here looking for bonking fun, not commercial ;)

However, the demand outstrip supply big time like 50:1 so it's just pure luck getting the attention of one. It'll be even higher odds close to mission impossible to get any super-chio ones.

My bigger question is whether anyone ever encounter a very desirable female (e.g. looks > 8/10) here; because I've this mental block whereby these females do not need to seek fun publicly as they would be spoilt for choice in real-life already.

That's part of the reason why I rather PAY for the quality, since "free" things usually not good, in every practical sense of the word.

soyabeanmilk
03-02-2012, 04:42 PM
My bigger question is whether anyone ever encounter a very desirable female (e.g. looks > 8/10) here; because I've this mental block whereby these females do not need to seek fun publicly as they would be spoilt for choice in real-life already.

One reason may be here they can find people with similar interests immediately, knows the fb rules and has experience/skill? Whereas outside, they still have to spend time finding the above mentioned.

Alternatively, they might just like having an instant menu where they can preview all the "dishes" first before choosing.

BiRd13
03-02-2012, 05:10 PM
I can also confirm there are real females here looking for bonking fun, not commercial ;)

However, the demand outstrip supply big time like 50:1 so it's just pure luck getting the attention of one. It'll be even higher odds close to mission impossible to get any super-chio ones.

That's part of the reason why I rather PAY for the quality, since "free" things usually not good, in every practical sense of the word.

I do agreed that due to big supply, the rating might be 50:1 or 100:1 =D And looks may not be that desirable kind...

So far lucky for me that the 2 I bonk, one i think look is 9/10? and the other I will give her a 8/10 =D For the 3rd which I never bonk perhaps look is 6/10 only...

Boobs wise the 9/10 have the biggest, but skill wise the 8/10 better...

But again, One man's meat maybe another one's poison =D

goodpartner
03-02-2012, 06:15 PM
Wow! all 8/10 and above!!? Give that man a tiger! :D

unsung80
03-02-2012, 07:15 PM
Am saying this is not to show off. So far for the past 2 years i met 4 female samsters, lady luck must be smiling with me as i scored all 4. One become my FB before she left Sillypore. The remaining 3 are fun too. Please don't PM me for contacts.

For sure i can confirm the ladies are around but some are shy.

soccerboot
03-02-2012, 10:53 PM
Thank you for all the responses, at least now I know it isn't a myth! Can the jie jie or mei mei contact me? Never meet up with any female samsters till today! Have a great weekend, everybody!:)

LovePotion
03-02-2012, 11:24 PM
Thank you for all the responses, at least now I know it isn't a myth! Can the jie jie or mei mei contact me? Never meet up with any female samsters till today! Have a great weekend, everybody!:)

bro, from the way you speak i doubt any of the female samsters will want to contact you...

you are like looking for somebody to tc of you..

soccerboot
03-02-2012, 11:33 PM
bro, from the way you speak i doubt any of the female samsters will want to contact you...

you are like looking for somebody to tc of you..

Bro, it is ok if nobody contact me, I didn't lose anything! To dare is to do! It is still better than I didn't take any action! Btw, I have too much on the plate too!:)

pro.d.igy
03-02-2012, 11:59 PM
No happening, nor teaser for me. I don't do pm here, neither do I actively look for female samsters here to chat. So, I wouldn't know. :)

owl888
04-02-2012, 12:55 AM
Wow, so wat do the girls actually look for here? Man with looks? or man to keep them happy? Any bros with experience with female samsters kind enuf to share?

guess67
04-02-2012, 12:58 AM
fb cum companion :rolleyes:

loneyheart
04-02-2012, 12:59 AM
I m no as lucky just met 1 abt few mths ago ...1st met for lunch but turn out to b a abt 70kg but cute look gal mid 20s ...for me I cant take it so after lunch just honesty part w no excuse :p:D ... instead she post on her thread tats I m a real gentleman ....keekee :D

kockadood
04-02-2012, 02:10 AM
Bro, it is ok if nobody contact me, I didn't lose anything! To dare is to do! It is still better than I didn't take any action! Btw, I have too much on the plate too!:)

if too much then share some ctc with me la :D

i help u polish it up gao gao :p

junkie
04-02-2012, 01:07 PM
Though I didn't post a thread looking for FB,I still receive PMs from people here... Most of them would blatantly ask if you're into flings,FB.. And I would reinstate myself over and over again that I'm not into that sort of thing... IMHO,if you're constantly active here in sbf,postin witty remarks here and there,you would definitely stand a higher chance than other people who aren't active here.. Also,she would be able to enter the FB relationship with open minds and open hearts since she already knows that you're a seasoned person... And who knows she'd be constantly craving for you and always try to make you feel better for fear that you won't be satisfied with just her alone!!!! Isn't that a good thing??? Us,women are always attracted to bad boys hahahaha >.< :D:D

Some of choose to remain silent till the time is right. When the strike comes, the prey wouldn't know what hit her...

goodpartner
04-02-2012, 02:02 PM
Though I didn't post a thread looking for FB,I still receive PMs from people here... Most of them would blatantly ask if you're into flings,FB.. And I would reinstate myself over and over again that I'm not into that sort of thing... IMHO,if you're constantly active here in sbf,postin witty remarks here and there,you would definitely stand a higher chance than other people who aren't active here.. Also,she would be able to enter the FB relationship with open minds and open hearts since she already knows that you're a seasoned person... And who knows she'd be constantly craving for you and always try to make you feel better for fear that you won't be satisfied with just her alone!!!! Isn't that a good thing??? Us,women are always attracted to bad boys hahahaha >.< :D:D

So are you indirectly telling us that you're inviting seasoned witty bad boys to pm you or will you take the initiative instead? Nun likes bad boys.... usually is to convince them to put down the butcher knife (aka. Penis) and knee down to convert into a monk :D

Any luck so far or you need some help?

goodpartner
04-02-2012, 03:35 PM
Even monks nowadays turn to these vices,so to convert or not makes no difference :(... And I must say this once again, I'm not interested in getting a FB!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Okie okie... Cool down sis. Too bad I'm a "good" partner and far away from being bad ;)

Hopefully some Sistay here will like seasoned good guys!

Btw, there was an older thread about how to get FB written from a couple's perspective, and the lady says one key criteria is to ensure that the guy (er...I think she meant 'nick') belongs to the category who have the least sexual partner for fear of STD possibility. So it's really interesting to know that there're females who don't mind more "seasoned" type.

muscleboi
04-02-2012, 07:40 PM
Talked to the one and only before..I think she's only lookin for someone to chat. =) I pm her on sbf after two chats on msn but she didn't reply so I guess there's a better candidate out there.

synyster
04-02-2012, 08:40 PM
only met 1 female here, was fb for awhile. now just friends, she has a boyfriend now. happy for her!

asdfghjkl
04-02-2012, 08:43 PM
i was a female but now sharing my account with my les partners.. we met quite a number of guys from here.

goodpartner
04-02-2012, 09:41 PM
i was a female but now sharing my account with my les partners.. we met quite a number of guys from here.

Then you should still be a female, right??! :confused:

soccerboot
04-02-2012, 09:50 PM
Thank you all for your input. It really nice to hear from the kor kor, di di, jie jie & mei mei on your perspective! Chatted with a lovely lady just now, like to thank her for making my day! Have a banging weekend, everyone!:)

Takukidd6
04-02-2012, 11:13 PM
If the female samsters like what and the style you write, you might just have the chance

goodpartner
05-02-2012, 01:47 AM
That's the main draw!!!! I'm now besotted with a senior samster,all his posts literally cracked me up!!! I'm all head over heels in love with him hahaha.. i think i sound pretty much like a fangirl >.< >.< >.< :D

Is he a Japanese guy or a local? :rolleyes:

ricktay
05-02-2012, 08:11 AM
[QUOTE=goodpartner;6844250]I can also confirm there are real females here looking for bonking fun, not commercial ;)

u are right bro

psychicwood
05-02-2012, 08:39 AM
Hell I dont even know if there are any females here!!! ha ha

I thought majority of us are brothers.. horny to the point of no return and sharing our views and experiences etc....

I think its about time the gorgeous, not so gorgeous, plain jane, horny, not so horny, curious ladies start working... if there are any in the first place...

We NEED you to share your experiences, views etc... come on, out of your hiding places.... come out come out.. where ever you are.....

Sigh.. as if they CARE...... PEACE!!!! :cool:

PS: I will be damned if any ladies PMed me......:eek:

guess67
05-02-2012, 08:47 AM
I am a female and have met female from the forum before, there is female in the forum...

goodpartner
05-02-2012, 01:16 PM
I am a female and have met female from the forum before, there is female in the forum...

Sistay, but the main question is whether you, or those Sistay you've met, are just teasing Bradday here or really engage us in bonking fun?

guess67
05-02-2012, 01:21 PM
Sistay, but the main question is whether you, or those Sistay you've met, are just teasing Bradday here or really engage us in bonking fun?

i have a thread on looking for a fb, yes, met them before :D

saddyboi
05-02-2012, 03:45 PM
good good.. :D

goodpartner
05-02-2012, 06:12 PM
There's Japanese guys here?????? :eek::eek::eek: I honestly didn't know that!!!!! I'd a Japanese boyfriend before,he's such a cutie >.< All Japanese guys are so kawaii >.< >.< >.<

Check him out:
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?p=6851086#post6851086
:D

goodpartner
05-02-2012, 06:53 PM
...I'd been sending you countless of PMs and you've yet to reply me,so I'm hoping you would take notice of me...
:rolleyes::rolleyes:
i have a thread on looking for a fb, yes, met them before :D

Sistay, you like japanese men?

Izit too late to send in application for your FB position? :D

guess67
05-02-2012, 06:57 PM
:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Sistay, you like japanese men?

Izit too late to send in application for your FB position? :D

u are a japanese? my office alot :D

goodpartner
05-02-2012, 07:05 PM
u are a japanese? my office alot :D
私は日本人ではない
I can be an angmoh virtually if your office got less & you prefer them :D

Just tell me what's your fantasy and I'll try my best to fulfill it...
ofcoz, if only you allow me ;)

guess67
05-02-2012, 07:11 PM
私は日本人ではない
I can be an angmoh virtually if your office got less & you prefer them :D

Just tell you what's you fantasy and I'll try my best to fulfill it...
ofcoz, if only you allow me ;)

hmmmmm..... :D

goodpartner
05-02-2012, 07:15 PM
hmmmmm..... :D
Woot! Woot! So that means got chance lah! See me in your PM! :p

...wondering if you've any intentions of considering me to be your FB???
Sistay, sorri hor... pls take a Queue number first.
I'll call out your number when I'm done with this one and the other one :D

guess67
05-02-2012, 07:21 PM
You know i was joking rite???? Lol anybody can just lie about their race here and nobody can verify that...Bt I believe 90% of the users here are Chinese :D

Guess67, don't accept goodpartner,as you can see he's quite a flirt!!!!

noted, thanks for ur advice Inun :D

pro.d.igy
05-02-2012, 07:43 PM
I'm "cunt-fused". :eek:

Who's Japanese and who is Chinese??? :p

bellagerger
05-02-2012, 08:44 PM

I'm am female too. :o but I dun look for ONS,FB and Flings here:p

goodpartner
05-02-2012, 08:58 PM
I'm am female too. :o but I dun look for ONS,FB and Flings here
Sistay, I think your luck is shinning in the Dragon year...
I'm single and looking to settle down too... had enuff games liao.
They say the best partners are those who have played enuff and wanna settle down; you agree? ;)
I also dun wan to be alone when I'm old.. N looking forward to hv many kids too!!!

Nebermind about the posts above (below)... we were all just joking. (teasing thread)
Guess67, don't accept goodpartner,as you can see he's quite a flirt!!!!
noted, thanks for ur advice Inun
Inun, you stay out of this one hor! I complain to your abbess then you know!
Dun you dare bijia my lobang again :mad::D

bellagerger
05-02-2012, 10:15 PM
Haha interesting.. Guys here like to tease ard... Must be careful in this forum...

Sistay, I think your luck is shinning in the Dragon year...
I'm single and looking to settle down too... had enuff games liao.
They say the best partners are those who have played enuff and wanna settle down; you agree? ;)
I also dun wan to be alone when I'm old.. N looking forward to hv many kids too!!!

Nebermind about the posts above (below)... we were all just joking. (teasing thread)

Inun, you stay out of this one hor! I complain to your abbess then you know!
Dun you dare bijia my lobang again :mad::D

guess67
05-02-2012, 10:18 PM
Haha interesting.. Guys here like to tease ard... Must be careful in this forum...

gal, u are so right :D:D:D

psychicwood
05-02-2012, 10:22 PM
Sigh... how I wish i can meet sista Guess 67.... no such luck then..... PEACE......:cool:

guess67
05-02-2012, 10:23 PM
Sigh... how I wish i can meet sista Guess 67.... no such luck then..... PEACE......:cool:

u got apply meh?

psychicwood
05-02-2012, 10:24 PM
No leh.... just thinking out loud.. sure no chance wan lar.... PEACE!!!:cool:

psychicwood
05-02-2012, 10:36 PM
And to Ms Bellegerger... only those who deserved it gets the attention and teasing from the brothers here...

I hope you enjoy it.... and I am sure the guys in here are as good as it gets...

So chill... meet up... make out... OOps !!!!! Sorry ha ha.. joking....

PEACE!! :cool:

goodpartner
05-02-2012, 11:13 PM
Omg I strongly advise you not to find life partners here!! This Should be the last place to find life partners in the beginning!!!! Even though it's an auspicious year to have newborns this year, you shouldn't rush into this kind of commitments!!! Please drop by to any temples and ask for a spanking to bring you back to reality from a monk!! :D
Lol anybody can just lie about .... here and nobody can verify that...
Inun, that's it! I'm reporting to the the Ministry of Transport instead! I know who u are now! :mad:
A hippie gets onto a bus and sits next to a nun in the front seat. The hippie looks over and asks the nun if she would have sex with him.

The nun, surprised by the question, politely declines and gets off at the next stop. When the bus starts again, the bus driver says to the hippie, "If you want, I can tell you how you can get that nun to have sex with you."

The hippie of course says that he'd love to know, so the bus driver tells him that every Tuesday evening at midnight the nun goes to the cemetery to pray to the lord. "If you went dressed in robes and some glowing powder," says the bus driver, "You could tell her you were God and command her to have sex with you."

The hippie decides to try this out. That Tuesday, he goes to the cemetery and waits for the nun. Right on schedule, the nun shows up. While she's in the middle of praying, the hippie walks out from hiding, in robes and glowing with a mask of god. "I am God, I have heard your prayers and I will answer them but you must have sex with me first," he says.

The nun agrees but asks for anal sex so she might keep her virginity. The hippie agrees to this and quickly sets about having sex with the nun.

After the hippie finishes, he rips off his mask and shouts out, "Ha ha, I'm the hippie! "

The nun replies by whipping off her mask and shouting, "Ha ha, I'm the bus driver!"

As for Ms Bella-Ger-Ger...

Sis, I'm was not teasing you... Those few lines I wrote are the truth ;) ;)

This is for you:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g_Wv8Z9cSR4

soccerboot
05-02-2012, 11:27 PM
Hi, bro. Just keep it peaceful here! The world need more love not war! Nice to see someone want to turn over a new leaf and settle down. Make sure the other is not the same as the previous! A relationship is not easy nor is it too difficult, you just need to put in the effort! Lastly, thank you for all the contributions on this thread. Have a great week ahead!:)

bellagerger
05-02-2012, 11:37 PM
Inun, that's it! I'm reporting to the the Ministry of Transport instead! I know who u are now! :mad:

As for Ms Bella-Ger-Ger...

Sis, I'm was not teasing you... Those few lines I wrote are the truth ;) ;)

This is for you:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g_Wv8Z9cSR4

Thks for the effort of knowing I like this song.

geckoSG
06-02-2012, 01:02 PM
The female samsters are real in here. Met a couple of them. Had FB RS with
a few so far. Others are just very nice chat partners online.

Unfortunately, haven't found a good lover now for long term

guess67
06-02-2012, 03:26 PM
The female samsters are real in here. Met a couple of them. Had FB RS with
a few so far. Others are just very nice chat partners online.

Unfortunately, haven't found a good lover now for long term

I never meet u before leh :p

devan69
06-02-2012, 03:57 PM
Hump mi gt one encounter bt no long my fb due to some reason , try MSG some of the sis here bt no luck at all maybe really needs to be real charming ba lol still searching for one lol

psychicwood
06-02-2012, 05:51 PM
Aiyo... so far no such luck man....

Think I PMed one thinking she was a she..... turned out... HAR HAR!!!!! :D

That has put me off trying.... too much ego to face failure??

Maybe thats y I didnt try to date Sista Guess 67... wink wink.... ;)

weedkiller111
06-02-2012, 06:28 PM
I have seen many female samsters posted on SBF looking for FB lately. So far, anyone really bonked any? Some of them are really a wastage of bandwidth, disappeared after posting! It is like seeing the fins of the Jaw in the water but no shark attack! Did anyone really bonked someone here? Please enlighten me!:)

Actually some of the guys here (you for example) will be better likened to Jaws than girls :D Bandwidth is unlimited in here sg bro, so I don't see the problem unless you are living overseas. It's not like I go around complaining certain people are a waste of air -_- I guess you may be feeling disappointed from getting your horny hopes up by seeing those "looking for fb" threads, but it'll be best for you to believe in the myth that girls don't exist on the internet before letting your mind run wild.

The bottomline is, you probably wouldn't mind giving yourself up to be someone's fb anytime, but please show some dignity and respect for those threadstarters who changed their minds/came to their senses after posting. Contrary to what you seem to think, "girls" over here aren't only split between scammers and sex-crazed animals that are made to give you a good time. You have been enlightened :)

guess67
06-02-2012, 06:37 PM
Aiyo... so far no such luck man....

Think I PMed one thinking she was a she..... turned out... HAR HAR!!!!! :D

That has put me off trying.... too much ego to face failure??

Maybe thats y I didnt try to date Sista Guess 67... wink wink.... ;)

Hmmmmm...... U wink wink to me???

psychicwood
06-02-2012, 09:44 PM
Of coz Sista Guess 67.. if not wink to who? I'm straight as a ruler... ya know?...

Har har....

PEACE!!:cool:

sjb1994
07-02-2012, 05:27 PM
... Now you've destroyed my chances :(

Don't worry. Your chances are not destroy that easy. At least there still a horny me.:D

guess67
07-02-2012, 05:47 PM
Of coz Sista Guess 67.. if not wink to who? I'm straight as a ruler... ya know?...

Har har....

PEACE!!:cool:

Ok, what can I do for u? :D

psychicwood
07-02-2012, 06:18 PM
Sista Guess 67....Meet for coffee?? Chill out??

My treat!!! Maybe we should PM to avoid taking too much airtime here... wat say you?

soccerboot
08-02-2012, 12:11 AM
Just met a female samster and we were having a hell of good time! The feeling is mutual so we are keeping each other as FB! To the lovely woman, thank you for memorable evening!:)

guess67
08-02-2012, 12:24 AM
Sista Guess 67....Meet for coffee?? Chill out??

My treat!!! Maybe we should PM to avoid taking too much airtime here... wat say you?

as usual, u nvr apply leh :p

cotown
08-02-2012, 12:44 AM
Just met a female samster and we were having a hell of good time! The feeling is mutual so we are keeping each other as FB! To the lovely woman, thank you for memorable evening!:)

:D:D:D

Good for you, I'm still searching

Slotti
08-02-2012, 04:30 AM

Wow, you got lucky . Good for you manz !
Hoping I'll be as well , keke :D

Hey guess67, * wink * may I apply ? haha

psychicwood
08-02-2012, 05:33 AM
Aiya Sista Guess67...

I am a 'virgin' leh.. how do I 'apply' ah?.... can teach me?

Shy shy.. ha ha... dont reject me please....

Seriously... do I have priority in the application queue? :rolleyes:

psychicwood
08-02-2012, 05:40 AM
Just thinking out loud...

I think Sista Guess67 is the most responsive amongst all.... kudos to that...

Still have no clue if the others exists.... oh well... never mind.....

Maybe one day.. I will break the zero curse of chilling with a Lady Samster....

guess67
08-02-2012, 06:17 AM
Just thinking out loud...

I think Sista Guess67 is the most responsive amongst all.... kudos to that...

Still have no clue if the others exists.... oh well... never mind.....

Maybe one day.. I will break the zero curse of chilling with a Lady Samster....

U are hinting that I am 'eng' huh?

:D:D:D

guess67
08-02-2012, 06:20 AM
Aiya Sista Guess67...

I am a 'virgin' leh.. how do I 'apply' ah?.... can teach me?

Shy shy.. ha ha... dont reject me please....

Seriously... do I have priority in the application queue? :rolleyes:

I also nvr apply before, wait till I see a thread which I am keen to apply then I let u know :p

ethanlee
08-02-2012, 07:29 AM
i ve met 3 before and bonked all three.

there are indeed ladies looking for some excitement and fun here.

but the challenge is whether u can get their attention.

it s a combination of wit, effort and luck.

nowadays i m too lazy to compete with the other bros here lol

HunterJ
08-02-2012, 10:14 AM
U are hinting that I am 'eng' huh?

I think he is hinting it... hahahahah ! :p

guess67
08-02-2012, 10:56 AM
I think he is hinting it... hahahahah ! :p

Okok... I shall reply less :rolleyes:

soccerboot
08-02-2012, 11:52 AM

Guess67 is very popular loh! Everyday also there are guys teasing her! Why no woman tease me on this forum!...hehe

guess67
08-02-2012, 01:15 PM
Guess67 is very popular loh! Everyday also there are guys teasing her! Why no woman tease me on this forum!...hehe

No lah, cos I tiam tiam post so people buay song lah :D :p ;)

HunterJ
08-02-2012, 01:30 PM

:eek: Nobody ask u reply less lar... ;)

Slotti
08-02-2012, 03:03 PM
No lah, cos I tiam tiam post so people buay song lah :D :p ;)

Why neber reply to me huh .. picky ? :rolleyes:

guess67
08-02-2012, 03:10 PM

Haha... Don't know u mah

U got apply meh?

guess67
08-02-2012, 03:11 PM
:eek: Nobody ask u reply less lar... ;)

See lah... I kena shoot liao :mad:

HunterJ
08-02-2012, 03:48 PM

Not she picky la.. she also never reply me leh !! hahahahah. ;) :p

HunterJ
08-02-2012, 03:48 PM
See lah... I kena shoot liao :mad:

Nobody shoot u lar.. aiyo.. sorry lar... :o :(

Slotti
08-02-2012, 04:07 PM
Haha... Don't know u mah

U got apply meh?

Ok lah , will put in application & hope lor ..:D

Slotti
08-02-2012, 04:09 PM
Not she picky la.. she also never reply me leh !! hahahahah. ;) :p

Liddat means she weighing / kiv-ing all options lor :D

guess67
08-02-2012, 04:14 PM
Liddat means she weighing / kiv-ing all options lor :D

Whatever lah...

psychicwood
08-02-2012, 05:53 PM
Sista guess67,

yr style man....whoa... straight to the point... I like...

goodpartner
08-02-2012, 11:55 PM
Omg where exactly did you extract that story?? Just because there's a nun in the story and you assumed it's me :(

Sistay, 放宽心!;)

You knew it was a joke right? Enjoy the teasing :D

cheersMike
09-02-2012, 03:13 AM
Met 0 female here before... Guess it boils down to who got their attention most since the ratio of male to female is bigger.

Well, guess those that wrote story or actively open thread or post replies will have a far higher chance as compare to me who is more of a reader.

Out of curiosity, will those that engaged in commercial sex have a lower chance as compare to those that purely post story only?

asdfghjkl
09-02-2012, 04:22 AM
years ago, there used to be regular outings and i have met both genders (yet to meet an animal yet!) from this forum at CNT and GL.. swinging whole night.

erictanyili
09-02-2012, 02:11 PM
Whatever lah....

jiejie the best.

I never met anyone here before & wouldnt mind (since Vday is coming)
I find it easier at clubs then online. & there isnt a fear of looks not up to expectation. :)

Good luck to those seeking fun

SH149
10-02-2012, 04:05 PM
Whatever lah...

Cannot whatever , Make up yr mind le :D

guess67
10-02-2012, 04:07 PM
Cannot whatever , Make up yr mind le :D

U ask me anything? Make up whose mind?

SH149
10-02-2012, 04:11 PM
U ask me anything? Make up whose mind?

Anything lor

guess67
10-02-2012, 04:13 PM
Anything lor

Hmmmm.... Difficult to answer u, don't know anything :rolleyes:

soccerboot
10-02-2012, 04:38 PM
Had a great session with my SBF FB yesterday at her place. She is really such a darling, willing to try new stuff with me. She had her 1st anal, CIM and she even swallowed my semen! After I cummed, she used her tongue to lick my groin area clean. She is such a wonderful partner on the bed!:)

ah rat
10-02-2012, 04:39 PM
Had a great session with my SBF FB yesterday at her place. She is really such a darling, willing to try new stuff with me. She had her 1st anal, CIM and she even swallowed my semen! After I cummed, she used her tongue to lick my groin area clean. She is such a wonderful partner on the bed!:)

Wow,so lucky chap :D

samtan69
12-03-2012, 01:10 AM

you forget to mention that she is a virgin.. :D

maxman
12-03-2012, 08:12 AM
There are women, single and married, and even mothers, with unfulfilled sexual needs, but as someone said, the male demand far outnumber the female supply. Women are hardwired differently to men, and in most cases, especially in conservative Asian societies, will be coy or passive about their sexual desires as some female members have said here.

KLGL
12-03-2012, 09:43 AM
I met 1 from here, we checked into a hotel after dinner together.

We had a great time pleasuring each other, she was pretty adventurous and was game to fulfill some of my fantasies. All these were without monetary terms.

In short, there are genuine ladies surfing sbf.

Please dont PM me asking for contacts.

dudenumber1
12-03-2012, 10:08 AM
Then you should still be a female, right??! :confused:

Means female change to male.:D