PDA

View Full Version : Sex toy in hk

Weiwei88
03-02-2012, 02:18 AM
Hi brothers, I m planning a trip to hk at may. I rmb passing by some sex toy shop in temple street when I went hk few year back. It is those basar malam kind. I m wondering if those sex toy is reliable ? I m thinking to try those out . Anyone have good stuff to share from those toy ? Anyone know roughly how much are those ?
I try searching the web but can't find any information. Pls advise me . Hope this thead help other bro who are going hk soon too. Thanks !

Johnston
03-02-2012, 03:21 AM
I m wondering if those sex toy is reliable ? I m thinking to try those out .
Anyone have good stuff to share from those toy ?

Anyone know roughly how much are those ?
I!

We are unable to provider you such information because we dont know
1) name of sex shop
2) product sell in sex shop

I dont think SexShops have "try before you buy" and "return policy...."

However i think they can do exception if you got a hot girl to Try first.. :D

Weiwei88
03-02-2012, 10:36 AM
Hi bro, there is no shop name. They are selling in night market ( basar malam ).
I am just wondering any bro try it before. If it is good , will get some to use. Any one have experience walking that area or buying any of it ?

ah rat
03-02-2012, 12:41 PM
TS, u can get some to try.U want to try on yourself or Girls.Let us know how good the toys is :D

I may consider to buying little mercy to try my OC :p

Weiwei88
04-02-2012, 12:26 AM
Yeah. I am definitely going to try and let fellow brothers here know. Do let me know if any other bro have try before.
I actually thought brothers will have try before , cuz it is sold so openly. Haha.:)

zl1983
04-02-2012, 12:51 AM
They r relatively cheaper den proper shops n definitely den here.. Ask e uncle or auntie selling e toys for recommendstions lor.. Dun nid feel paiseh or wat. They r v professionals in telling u hw to use n wat r gd de..

Bluerabbit
04-02-2012, 09:09 AM
Only thing is beware of cheap imitaion or inferior quality product that would do more harm than good.

RealEstateGuy
04-02-2012, 10:15 AM
Hi brothers, I m planning a trip to hk at may. I rmb passing by some sex toy shop in temple street when I went hk few year back. It is those basar malam kind. I m wondering if those sex toy is reliable ? I m thinking to try those out . Anyone have good stuff to share from those toy ? Anyone know roughly how much are those ?
I try searching the web but can't find any information. Pls advise me . Hope this thead help other bro who are going hk soon too. Thanks !

Braddah, you're talking about a low cost item. Your quesion on reliability, Braddah no one can tell you if you think it feels like a real pussy and whether you will come in it or not. Braddah, just walk around Mong Kok and ask one of the locals where you can buy a sex toy that would fit your requirements. Braddah, seems crazy to be so excited about buying a rubber pussy serveral months out and flying all the way up there to get it. Braddah, you can't source this locally?

Weiwei88
05-02-2012, 08:14 AM
Thanks bros here for the reply. Will try it.

Not that I can't get it locally . Just that I m going there for holiday might as well buy it there. Haha. Can be bought back to Singapore right ? Not an offense right ?

RealEstateGuy
05-02-2012, 08:44 AM
Thanks bros here for the reply. Will try it.

Not that I can't get it locally . Just that I m going there for holiday might as well buy it there. Haha. Can be bought back to Singapore right ? Not an offense right ?

No Braddah but both HK and SG customs might take a look. Also, Braddah if you plan to hand carry could be inspected by airports and airline teams. Braddah, I could see you know red faced when they pull out your inflatable doll or portable rubber pussy with cum stains from your hotel fucks the night before you leave. Guess Braddah, your major risk is public ostracization as a pervert. What will you do put in your laptop bag or carry in shopping bag and say it was a duty free purchase at the airport. Hilarious Braddah, just hilarious Braddah.

Johnston
05-02-2012, 04:24 PM
>> As much as we hate to agree with REG, REG does have a point... the bringing back of sex toys is a "gray area" and who knows....

The potential hassle outweights any savings you might get from buying in HKD versus SGD so why take risk... :rolleyes:

LovePotion
06-02-2012, 02:46 AM

bro,

may i know what kinda toys are you looking from? might wanna consider dropping by my web to see if there's anything you need :)

i have a variety of fairy, fleshlights and vibrators from Japan.

come and take a look ^^

Zach

RealEstateGuy
06-02-2012, 03:05 PM
Braddah, you best to source rubber toy locally or import from Japan as other helpful Braddah points out. Braddah, IMO very best to buy locally. For example what it ship to neighbor and they open and see you are pervert? Braddah, ship to office and your secretary see you bought Japanese AV star rubber cunt? Braddah, for sure you dun buy abroad and go through airport check and look like fool. Braddah, hundreds of people staring at you giggling moving aside when you walk down aisle on plane because sex pervert is near.

BeatAeroplane
06-02-2012, 04:54 PM
Hong Kong is the best and cheapest place to buy your toys. At those stalls in Temple Street you can even bargain and ask for 30-35% discount. I guess they are made in China. Although the quality may not be as good as some of those seen in Europe or the US, a vibrator is a vibrator. The most expensive place buying toys, I think is in Singapore. For example, I asked a shop in Geylang about the vibrator with the extra clit vibrator. I think they call it a rabbit. They quoted me $170. The same one was selling in Europe for about S$80. In Hong Kong, I bargained down a similar one for about $20. There is no law against importing these toys. I think only some of the S and M stuff like handcuffs, or batons, are banned. One or two items for personal use should not be an issue.

delayer
06-02-2012, 06:02 PM
try wanta, they have a shop front

http://www.wanta.net

prizzi_65
06-02-2012, 06:38 PM
I would generally don't bought such products from the stall in the open air. All of them are practically made in china and the handling of the product (i.e. leaving it under the sun and the numerous packing and unpacking) makes me feel uncomfortable. If you want to poke such things into your loved ones, you want to make sure that they are not hurt from it.

On my numeruous trips to Hong Kong, I always buy from one shop inside the Prudential Hotel Building beside the Jordan MTR station. It is the basement. When you come out of the MTR gate, take the exit that would lead you directly inside the Prudential Building, it is the only shop in the basement (only shop in the whole building). They have a decent selection of toys from China, Japan and the Western World. You can check with them the origin of the product. I discovered 0.02 condom there even before it was available in Singapore.

As for taking such purchases back to Singapore, I generally would advise you to check in your bags. I had embrassing moments with United Airline where they checked everybody's luggage at the gate of the plane.

I seldomed had my bags checked at Changi Airport. If you are a business traveler or casual holiday person with no much luggage, they won't check your bags. Even if they check your bags, they won't be stopping you unless your purchase is something they don't understand. They might asked you how to use it or charge you GST la (hahahahaha).

Enjoy your time in Hong Kong.

Weiwei88
07-02-2012, 02:15 AM
Thanks for all brothers reply. Will look for it locally and in hm. Thanks for those experience share :)