PDA

View Full Version : FLs working at your condo

babyonboard
03-02-2012, 12:33 AM
As a regular chiongster of the FL Domes (all 3 of them at different periods of time), I admit to being quite familiar with the procedure: SMS the agent, figure out the timing and location, show up, SMS to confirm room, and commence action.

Lately however, it seems more of the action has shifted from hotel rooms to condos - various reasons make this viable I guess (cheaper, less hassle with hotel staff, etc).

I guess it was all well and good for me: until one fine day, when I went booking an FL and was shocked to find that I was being directed to the condo I was staying at. :O

So my question - I guess my few questions are:
- What do the bros out there think of it?
- What will you do if FLs are operating out of the house next door, or nearby? Move out?

Really want to hear views out there on this topic.

PS: Been also noticing bros coming in and out of the condo who obviously don't stay there. :) Just an observation (so don't zap me ah!): We REALLY are a shifty lot out there!

justl00king
03-02-2012, 12:39 AM
Bro,

I really curious to know which condo you staying, can I come visit? :D

owl888
03-02-2012, 12:43 AM
Good what, if u want to drink milk in the middle of the night no need to go GL juz walk to next door can liao.

But on hindsight, dunn get caught else u will have a hard time explaining :D

marcus.nhds
03-02-2012, 12:51 AM
As a regular chiongster of the FL Domes (all 3 of them at different periods of time), I admit to being quite familiar with the procedure: SMS the agent, figure out the timing and location, show up, SMS to confirm room, and commence action.

Lately however, it seems more of the action has shifted from hotel rooms to condos - various reasons make this viable I guess (cheaper, less hassle with hotel staff, etc).

I guess it was all well and good for me: until one fine day, when I went booking an FL and was shocked to find that I was being directed to the condo I was staying at. :O

- What will you do if FLs are operating out of the house next door, or nearby? Move out?

PS: Been also noticing bros coming in and out of the condo who obviously don't stay there. :) Just an observation (so don't zap me ah!): We REALLY are a shifty lot out there!

Dude I are going to getting it by so many bro here. If the okt know about this u will be fuck big time. please man, the av already raid so many places before new year.

babyonboard
03-02-2012, 12:55 AM
Dude I are going to getting it by so many bro here. If the okt know about this u will be fuck big time. please man, the av already raid so many places before new year.

Bro, OKT been operating out of condos for years lah! Not like I'm kissing and telling anything new here what. (besides, I never revealed which condo - SG got so many!)

babyonboard
03-02-2012, 12:58 AM
Bro,

I really curious to know which condo you staying, can I come visit? :D

Sorry bro, no dice. Scout's honor that I should not reveal and bust the hardworking OKT - the condo's rep may suffer, the neighbours may neigh (and so may I), but I'll never do anything to ruin a good thing. :P

Besides, you've probably visited your fair share of these condos eh?

bastardball
03-02-2012, 02:14 AM
Bro, OKT been operating out of condos for years lah! Not like I'm kissing and telling anything new here what. (besides, I never revealed which condo - SG got so many!)

Now is still CNY period...so bros who wish to avoid suspicion, just bring two mandarin oranges along with you...if people see you...its as though you go house visit for lunar new year....:D

Geek
03-02-2012, 12:25 PM
Wah lao I wish there were FLs operating in my condo. Easy to sneak off for a quickie, just tell the OC that I'm going jogging, wear singlet and shorts and go have a nice fuck session, dont have to shower after that, come back home sweaty and go shower straightaway, OC will never suspect anything :)

ray2828
03-02-2012, 12:46 PM
Wah lao I wish there were FLs operating in my condo. Easy to sneak off for a quickie, just tell the OC that I'm going jogging, wear singlet and shorts and go have a nice fuck session, dont have to shower after that, come back home sweaty and go shower straightaway, OC will never suspect anything :)

Exactly the same thots, easy to sneak out for a quickie..convenient no hotel booking and parking hassel.

fun2nite
03-02-2012, 12:58 PM
Hi, is the FL's local? Cause if not, it might be dangerous or illegal.

I am a little bit concern here. Let say it is illegal and we know that there is an illegal activity going on in our condo... Do we have the right to keep mum and not to report the crime?

Hope to hear from senior bros. Thanks a lot

babyonboard
03-02-2012, 05:36 PM

The convenience might be kinda nice - but play through the following scenarios in your head first:

- Share lift to go downstairs and bump into WL / FL in lift => awkward silence or hugs and kisses?
- Above scenario + OC also
- Above scenario + bump into other bro

It's very risky leh...

Ken79
04-02-2012, 01:20 AM
Actually operate from condo more risky for the gals and okts/ts, one f'ker blow whistle whole nest kana...

But those korean and thai not like prc or locals can understand mandarin/eng and find their ways around more easily.

anyway got WLs stay in your estate not bad mah... lol go for a walk after dinner and walk to nest directly, i used to stay around river valley and there were some shop house 'massage' parlours near me

izerkudie
04-02-2012, 01:46 AM
at night activated go outfield also not bad, should be quite safe so long you dont get caught in the act:o

boyboy123
04-02-2012, 10:53 AM
Dun la I would just avoid this joint unless they move out to another location. Far too risky for a quick fun

LovePotion
04-02-2012, 12:22 PM
Now is still CNY period...so bros who wish to avoid suspicion, just bring two mandarin oranges along with you...if people see you...its as though you go house visit for lunar new year....:D

Haha good idea !! Bring two orange standby at most say distant relative bai nian.. lok

boliao123
04-02-2012, 01:12 PM
good idea if there are many customers in the vicinity.

justl00king
04-02-2012, 10:31 PM
It's very risky leh...Ya, too near also darn risky for sure.

So the FL there chio bo? :p

LovePotion
04-02-2012, 11:10 PM
normally how do you guys spot an FL? I scared see wrong later kena left right centre.... :cool:

babyonboard
05-02-2012, 06:57 PM
Ya, too near also darn risky for sure.

So the FL there chio bo? :p

Well, not bad looking lah! Caught one WL yakking away on her phone in the lobby but she avoided eye contact. :D

sgjoey
07-02-2012, 06:14 PM

Move out?? Why?? You patronise their services but they are not good enough to live beside you? This is kinda hypocritical, bro.

babyonboard
15-02-2012, 02:35 AM
Move out?? Why?? You patronise their services but they are not good enough to live beside you? This is kinda hypocritical, bro.

Bro we are all hypocrites the moment we fark FLs from SBF behind our OCs' backs - don't be a pot calling kettle black lah. :)

Say, you do have quite a lot to say recently hor? Been posting all over the threads in the Adult Discussions forum...

sgjoey
15-02-2012, 05:21 AM
Hypocrisy is not an all-or-nothing quality. There are degrees of intensity attached to the word. Some hypocrites are more hypocritical than others.

Not telling the wife that one is having sex with other women may appear to be hypocritical but could simply be a way to avoid hurting the feelings of others who do not see things from the perspective that one does.

This is because when it comes to sexuality, few people are enlightened enough to view it objectively as a human need. Instead, all kinds of emotions surrounding one's self-worth are bound up with the issue and tends to cloud one's better judgement.

drifand
15-02-2012, 08:12 AM
I think is too risky being if anyone staying near her knows you will gossip around.

rosses4nonnie
15-02-2012, 09:15 AM
So damn risky.....

If you happen to be in the lift with your OC, and the FL says to you

"Long time no see, darling, when you free"

or

the FL with your bro and your bro says to you

"Wah... your FL so old, you like ahhh ?" and that is your OC.

Die C... standing....

LovePotion
15-02-2012, 09:30 AM
So damn risky.....

If you happen to be in the lift with your OC, and the FL says to you

"Long time no see, darling, when you free"

or

the FL with your bro and your bro says to you

"Wah... your FL so old, you like ahhh ?" and that is your OC.

Die C... standing....

I think the FL will not sabo if OC is ard ba.. but the 2nd scenario v likely.. hahahahaa

Brainstorm
15-02-2012, 09:47 AM
Are we referring to the Bukit Panjang condo that was in the papers on sunday?

takeshiblue
15-02-2012, 12:38 PM
Please dun state name & location of the condo, bros. We not easy to get hotel to book liao, now those with room is more convenient to us, please dun spoil it!

loneyheart
15-02-2012, 08:44 PM
Wait till KPO Anite met yr OC n tell her she saw u walk out of tat FL apartment :p keekee ....as t saying go Dum Eat n Shit At t Same Place :D

miniboy
15-02-2012, 09:08 PM
Bro we are all hypocrites the moment we fark FLs from SBF behind our OCs' backs - don't be a pot calling kettle black lah. :)

Say, you do have quite a lot to say recently hor? Been posting all over the threads in the Adult Discussions forum...

everyone got their needs
sex or $$$
good that sbf give us a location to trade
:p

babyonboard
20-02-2012, 11:41 AM
Are we referring to the Bukit Panjang condo that was in the papers on sunday?

No lah, I live East Side (and there're a ton of condos here). Besides, stop asking. :D

everyone got their needs
sex or $$$
good that sbf give us a location to trade
:p

Spot on bro!

babyonboard
20-02-2012, 11:42 AM
Wait till KPO Anite met yr OC n tell her she saw u walk out of tat FL apartment :p keekee ....as t saying go Dum Eat n Shit At t Same Place :D

True that. Just so you know, I did not go through with the session lah. Too risky. :)

5ag1_Boar
20-02-2012, 12:49 PM
Not just auntie... maids and security guards are the other gossip network in any condo. Sooner or later someone will say the wrong thing to the "right" person and you die... not just in the hands of your OC, but also under the stare of the neighbours as you walk by.

Brainstorm
20-02-2012, 02:58 PM
No lah, I live East Side (and there're a ton of condos here). Besides, stop asking. :D

Noted. :p I used to live in a HDB estate with a lot of WLs too. Interesting to see them around the estate looking so pretty in the nights and looking so ordinary or even ugly in the late afternoons. Make up does wonders. The men who fetches and sends them home are interesting too. You can just imagine the gossip and the stares about the HDB aunties. If an uncle is caught even looking at them, whoa... but it's so hard not to stare at translucent clothes with half ball peekaboo. Everytime you enter the lift, if it's just a WL and you, you are entering a lift where the other party throws you a CFM look. :p

jolenekoh
20-02-2012, 03:24 PM
way to risky to operate fl service in condo. with the security guards asking the details of ur visit n ur designated unit number plus the number of security barrier that u have to get inside the condo. not very convenient for patrons who wanna fuck and leave asap

babyonboard
06-04-2012, 07:53 AM
Been a good 2 months since I first mentioned this topic.

Rather than seeing FLs all the time, it turns out I only spotted them a couple of times. And yup - make up does wonders (like one bro here has said).

What's more interesting to spot though were the chiongsters who come here. You can tell a chiongster by his behaviour:

- Constantly looking at handphone
- Slightly shifty and avoids eye contact
- Seems to be waiting for something...
- ... and when SMS arrives, quickly head for the lift

It's quite a strange bag of people - the chiongsters that I've seen:

- most dress in shorts and t-shirts
- couple of guys look rather decent and good-looking (why chionging FL huh?)
- All races well represented: Chinese, Malay, Indian even the odd ang mo

Something about having noticed these guys is making me wonder if I really should be putting my dick in the same places they do too. Probably thinking too much liao there! :P

fdome
06-04-2012, 10:05 PM
Something about having noticed these guys is making me wonder if I really should be putting my dick in the same places they do too. Probably thinking too much liao there! :P

woo still there? better u dont and let me do for you hehe, can share me the contact / location ? haha just kidding :D:D