PDA

View Full Version : Jeremy Down Under (fictional story)

yellowscoropion
02-02-2012, 04:22 PM
Jeremy Lim yawned as the 777 touched down at Brisbane International Airport. Born the son of an immensely rich towkay, he had become a successful young tycoon in his own right, having made millions through astute investments in the stock market. Having worked tirelessly over the past few years to consolidate his growing firm, he had decided to take a vacation in Australia in order to refresh himself. Tagging along with him was a close buddy of his, a guy he had known since his N.S days, namely Peter Chan.

As expected, a limousine was waiting there to pick them and transport them to their luxury suite at the Hilton hotel. It would cost them three thousand dollars a night, being equipped with every state of-the art luxury facility. They arrived at the hotel and decided to have a nap in order to combat the strain of jet-lag. When they felt sufficiently rested the two of them decided to hit the streets in search of a fun night.

Strolling on Melbourne’s streets, they admired the city’s beautiful colonial buildings which impressed them with their elegantly ornate faces and impressively sculpture proportions. Both Jeremy and Peter had decided to make their way to an expensive and exclusive nightclub in order to try and score some action and resolved to call for a cab to take them to their destination. Suddenly they saw a sight which dissuaded them from their original plan.

Standing barely five feet away from them after having exited a Macdonald’s was a fairly young white Aussie couple. The blonde haired man had an unpleasant jowly face and was rather obese with a bulging beer belly. As this was the height of Australia’s summer season, he was dressed rather shabbily in a grubby singlet and tattered shorts which only served to make the sight of his more repulsive. His partner however inspire a completely different reaction. Tall and voluptuous , she had a lovely face with sharply chiseled and exquisite features framed by long dark locks of hair that cascaded around her shoulders. When she turned around to look at him, Jeremy found himself captive by the emerald green eyes fringed with long lush eye-lashes. Massive D-sized breasts spilled out of the extremely small spaghetti strapped top that strained against them while the rather risque hotpants she wore, were stretched tightly against her massive but firm and beautifully proportioned ass. Her pleasantly ruddy skin only served to further her overall appeal.

(she is supposed to look something like this gal: http://www.hhaaiirryy.com/Angie280308/index.html )

Peter: wah, that angmoh char bor is so chio! Too bad that ugly boyfriend of hers is around. If not, we can make our move liao..

Jeremy: Don’t give a shit about her bf. Watch what I do.

And with those bold words, he walked rapidly towards the couple, shouting ''Hey! Could I talk with you guys for a moment?’’, while his friend watched on in mute bewilderment.

scamper
02-02-2012, 05:02 PM
Good start. Please carry on.

callmebad
02-02-2012, 05:05 PM
wah ! so brave ! just walk up to a guy out of the blue just to try to seduce his girl

yellowscoropion
03-02-2012, 12:11 AM
There was a momentary look of surprise of the faces of the young Aussie couple but one look at the expensive Armani jacket that Jeremy was wearing as well as the expensive, gem-encrusted Rolex dangling off his wrist, convinced them that it would be in their interest to be courteous to him. ‘’Sure what can I do for you, mate?’’ said the man with a friendly smile on his face.

Even as he said those words, Jeremy was intensely aware of the Aussie girl’s eyes roaming greedily over him, sexual lust setting her eyes alight with an emerald flame.. Jeremy knew immediately that she was attracted to him. In Singapore, there were so many girls who had swooned over his good looks. With his delicate features and gracefully muscled body, he had been compared to leading Japanese actors more than once. This gorgeous Aussie girl wanted him bad and he knew it.

'‘My friend and I are Singaporean tourists and we’d love it if a couple of Aussies were nice enough to give us a little rundown of the city’s worthwhile sights. If it won’t take too much of your time, we’d love it if you and your lovely girlfriend joined us for dinner at this charming little Chinese restaurant. It’s my treat and you can order and drink whatever you like’’.

'‘Okay, sure thing !’’ said the Aussie guy before the words were even completely out Jeremy’s mouth. '‘I’m Matt and this is my wife, Kate. We’d love to join you fine Singaporean gentlemen for a night out’’.

'‘I’m so grateful that you were kind enough to accept our invitation’’, Jeremy replied with a genuinely pleased smile, while discreetly throwing a hungry glance at Kate’s beautiful, heaving tits. ''I assure you that you won’t regret the decision that you have made tonight’’.

yellowscoropion
03-02-2012, 12:13 AM
wah ! so brave ! just walk up to a guy out of the blue just to try to seduce his girl

There's no telling what a man won't do to get some prime grade pussy. :D

yellowscoropion
03-02-2012, 12:15 AM
Just a side note: The reason why I've called this a ''fictional'' story is because it's only loosely based on a fun sexual romp that a friend of mine allegedly enjoyed with a young Aussie couple while vacationing in Australia. Whether it really happened at all,I can't verify with any certainty. You're just gonna have to take his word for it.

tokoloshe
03-02-2012, 06:21 AM
No worries, bro. Keep it flowing.

typhonic
03-02-2012, 08:04 AM
Enjoyable read. Please carry on.

yellowscoropion
03-02-2012, 01:58 PM
He then turned to Peter and told him to call for a cab over his mobile phone. Within minutes, a luxurious white Merc taxi pulled up to collect the little group and transport them. As tempted as Jeremy was to sit next to Kate and have a feel of her gorgeous tits, he exercised enough self-restraint to courteously let Matt sit next to his wife instead. After an hour or so, they reached their destination, an immensely expensive and exclusive Chinese restaurant that catered to the city’s Asian elite.

In normal circumstances, only rich and influential Chinese businessmen dined here along with the odd Aussie client who sometimes accompanied them in order to seal commercial deals. With the exception of the waiters, almost everyone in the restaurant was clad in expensive formal or designer wear which meant that the rather shabby appearance of Matt elicited disapproving glances and sneers instantly as he waddled past the astonished waiters.

With Kate however, it was a completely different story. Jeremy almost felt like chucking when he saw some elderly Chinese tycoons leering at the beautiful young Aussie angmoh girl and discussing in muttered but playful undertones their conviction that someone should have grabbed the stupid, fat gweipoh man and bound him from limb to limb so that one of them could show his gorgeous girlfriend what a REAL man was capable of.

A waiter immediately ushered them to a grand table while sneaking discreet glances at Kate’s massive boobs. As they took their seats at the table, Jeremy found himself seated directly opposite Kate. While passing her the menu, he contrived to actually let his right hand '‘accidentally'’ brush against her left tit.

In one fluid moment which lasted no more than a second, the tips of his fingers tugged down the already extremely low top and gently cupped her right nipple, releasing their hold only after giving it a gentle tug. It was a daring move and under normal circumstances, an extremely stupid one, but he was determined to demonstrate to Kate that he very much into her and was determined to bonk her crazy on this very night itself if she was agreeable.

Instead of screaming in outrage at him as one would have expected, she merely gave him a dazzling smile as her face flushed with pleasure , indicating that she was aware of exactly what he was up to and was more than receptive to his embraces. However, what really surprised him was Matt’s reaction. Instead of getting flustered and perturbed at how Jeremy had briefly caressed his wife’s boobs, the fat Aussie man retained a fixed expression on his face while staring at the menu as if he had been completely oblivious of what had just taken place. Nevertheless, the red flush of embarrassment suffusing his chubby cheeks made it clear that he was simply feigning ignorance. However, his face soon assumed a more cheerful expression as he beheld the savory delicacies that would be available for his culinary satisfaction.

'‘Oi Jeremy mate, I and the missus will have the five hundred dollar bowl of shark fin soup if that’s alright with you. Oh, and throw in the suckling pig as well, will you? That’s a good bloke’’.

'‘Of course my friend’’ Jeremy replied with an indulgent smile. '‘I promise to give the two of you the time of your life tonight..’’

yellowscoropion
03-02-2012, 02:09 PM
Thanks for reading so far, everyone! Your support is much appreciated.

callmebad
03-02-2012, 04:09 PM
fed them a lot and 'slaughter' them later:)

yellowscoropion
03-02-2012, 04:26 PM
fed them a lot and 'slaughter' them later:)

Slaughter? lol,this is not a horror story and my friend is NOT a serial killer. :p

jolenekoh
03-02-2012, 04:42 PM
great story u got, loves to see how asians dominate the whites, like their own personal caucasian slaves!

Bluerabbit
04-02-2012, 09:16 AM
Lending my support to this thread.

GeMiNiZzzzZzz
04-02-2012, 07:22 PM
TS this is a great writeup, yeah and you're right - who cares whether the actual does takes place or not, gotta believe it to enjoy the story isn't it ;)

yellowscoropion
05-02-2012, 10:25 AM
Thanks so much for the support, bros! Much appreciated and I hope that you keep reading! :)

yellowscoropion
05-02-2012, 10:32 AM
Determined to impress his Aussie guests, Jeremy ordered the most expensive items on the menu as well as some very potent Chinese liquor. Soon everyone was eating and drinking with gusto.

Naturally, in this relaxed environment, the two young Aussies quickly let their guard down and conversed freely with their Singaporean hosts. Jeremy learnt that Matt and Kate had married right after completing high school at the tender age of eighteen. Initially, everything had been fine for them but with time, the financial strains had gotten increasingly worse. What was really terrible for the married couple was the fact that Matt had recently been laid off after the firm he had been working for, had gone under. To make matters worse, the search for a new job was complicated by his lack of educational qualifications and there were times when it seemed impossible to manage the household finances, especially now that they had a little daughter to care for. Matt and Kate had left her in her grandmother’s care so that they could at least temporarily forget their worries by visiting the city during the weekend.

At one point it seemed that Kate was almost on the verge of tears as she confessed that she was afraid that they might never be able to give their precious little daughter Ashleigh the type of education that she deserved.

'‘It’s just so hard… Sometimes I wonder if I and Matt made the right decisions by marrying so early.. The money never seems to be enough and Ashleigh may end up getting a horrible life because of OUR mistake’’..

As she said this, tears begun to well up in those exquisite eyes of hers and Jeremy’s inherent chivalry immediately kicked in, compelling him to be a gentleman and come to her emotional rescue.

'‘Hey, it’s fine… Now, I’ve got some cash and after hearing the problems that you and Matt are facing, I feel that I need to help you out because the two of you have been so nice and friendly towards us. We’re two foreign Asian tourists that neither of you barely knows and yet both of you have treated us just as if we were old friends. I hope this helps you somewhat.. '’

And with those words, he removed a few hundred dollar notes from his wallet and thrust them into her right hand as Matt watched with incredulous astonishment. He had merely been hoping to enjoy an expensive and delicious meal when his and Kate’s company had been requested by the handsome Chinese man but he had never expected such spontaneous generosity from Jeremy.

'‘Mate, that was really nice of you. I have no idea what to say but you have been awesome tonight. You saw me and Kate on the street and instead of ignoring us like anyone else would have, you buy us dinner and then give some cash to help tide us over. You’re a good bloke, mate’’ said the chubby Aussie man with quiet but intense sincerity..

In the inner recesses of his mind, Jeremy was extremely pleased. He had Matt’s trust and respect and could now proceed to seduce his ravishing wife.

Kate immediately seemed to sense the nature of the lascivious thoughts that were running through his mind and gave him another smoldering smile, eliciting within Jeremy’s already lustful consciousness, a mental image of how lovely her scarlet, rosebud lips would look as her tongue feverishly caressed his dick…

It was at this point that Kate decided to surprise Jeremy by taking the initiative. Much to his amazement, she leaned over and grabbed his face in a strong, unyielding hold with her delicate but firm hands. Before his stunned mind could even register what was happening, she was frenching him madly as her tongue intertwined with his all too willing one in a passionate embrace…

yellowscoropion
05-02-2012, 03:57 PM
Brother, ho cum the plan landed in Brisbane and Jeremy was walking on some Melbourne street after that? :):)

Sorry bro, got the details a little messed up. This is my first time writing such a thing :p

But I hope you enjoyed what you've read so far. The action is about to get a lot steamier...

yellowscoropion
05-02-2012, 05:36 PM
This was too much for Jeremy. As blood surged into his dick, causing the front of his trousers to bulge out noticeably, his hands quickly made a beeline straight for Kate’s prominent cleavage. Placing his hands under her skimpy top, he begun to grab and caress her pale, creamy tits, again delicately tugging at her nipples. A soft moan escaped Kate’s lush lips, indicating that she was more than content to let this handsome young Chinese man have his way with her in front of both her hubby and other restaurant patrons. As he ran his hands over the soft, yielding boobs, he felt himself thinking that Kate’s gorgeous tits should be ministered to by his ravenous and lustful tongue. At that moment, he found himself envying little Ashleigh who had been fortunate enough to have grown up with the taste of Kate’s nipples in her mouth..

A chorus of lewd calls in assorted Mandarin, Hokkien and Cantonese told him that the other diners heartily approved of his decision. However, he doubted that the restaurant’s management would approve. It was time to take the action elsewhere. That is, if Matt was willing to cooperate.

Removing his hands from Kate’s boobs, he glanced at Kate’s rather bewildered hubby. The Aussie guy had turned bright pink but it appeared to be a reaction to intense embarrassment rather than rage. Not accustomed to it, the liquor had hit him hard and he struggled to recover his composure. A moment passed and he begun to speak haltingly.

‘‘Kate always had a thing for Asian blokes. She’s a white sheila with a bad case of yellow fever. She’s always checking them out whenever we’re out. Guess I can’t blame her for wanting a handsome Chinese playboy like you to fuck her. You’ve been so good to us that it’s the least we could do to show you how thankful we are’’.

With those somewhat confused words, the tension abated from his face and with it, the absurdly pink hue that hitherto suffused it.

He then gave a little, self-deprecating chuckle that nevertheless contained genuine warmth.

‘‘There’s also the fact that she hasn’t had good sex in a long while. Can’t remember a single moment when it hasn’t taken me longer than a minute to blow my load. Bless her, she’s never complained about it or cheated on me. Nah, I’ll let her enjoy her Chinese takeaway for tonight. She’s an awesome mother and wife and this is exactly what she deserves’’.

It was Kate’s turn to speak. Leaning sideways, she affectionately kissed
her husband on his cheek.

'‘ I love you, sweetie. You’re the best hubby in the world. Thank you so much’’.

She then turned to Jeremy and rolled her tongue over her lower lip in a way that immediately caused Jeremy’s erection to return with a vengeance.

'‘Matt is right. I’ve always had a thing for Asian blokes. You guys are just so hot that I can’t help myself. Too bad in high school none of the Asian guys had any balls to approach me. But enough of that. Tonight I’m going to be your very own white Aussie slut’’.

'‘Aussie Oi Oi!’’ she added with a somewhat drunken giggle, invoking the unofficial national chant of her country.

Jeremy smiled. The events of the night turned out just as he’d hoped. A waiter was summoned and the bill was hastily paid. The man practically had to be shooed off when he showed himself inclined to stay and leer at Kate’s bum. Not that Jeremy blamed him. The skimpy pink hot pants that she was wearing practically left her butt-cheeks exposed to the public gaze.

The small party then proceeded to leave the restaurant. However, not before an old Chinese businessman sitting at a nearby table seized the opportunity to squeeze Kate’s arse and give it a playful smack. To the amusement of Jeremy, instead of becoming furious, Kate turned around with an expression of mock indignation on her face and then winked at the smirking old man.
'‘Wait your turn, handsome.’’.
And with these parting words from Kate, they exited , leaving behind a restaurant full of very aroused and horny old men…

yellowscoropion
05-02-2012, 06:10 PM
Dunno if you saw the first link but according to my friend, Kate looks a lot like this gal:

http://tour.girlsoutwest.com/i.php?img=content/girls/new_trailers/vow/thumbs/VOW-photo1.jpg

yellowscoropion
06-02-2012, 09:28 AM
Any thoughts or comments so far guys?

yellowscoropion
08-02-2012, 12:41 AM
Immediately after exiting restaurant, they called for another cab to take them straight to the hotel. Matt had insisted on coming along to ensure Kate’s safety and Jeremy was more than ready to accede his demand. After all, it wasn’t everyday that you met a guy who willing to let you fuck his gorgeous wife.

This time, when they got into the cab, Jeremy sat right next to Kate with Matt being directed to the front seat by Peter. There was a resigned look on Matt‘s face but he made no protest. It was quickly becoming obvious to Jeremy that it was Kate who called the shots in their marriage and not Matt.

yellowscoropion
08-02-2012, 01:29 AM
And with these words, he turned his attention to Kate and quickly removed her top, finally freeing her massive tits from their confines. He then yanked down her hot pants and tossed them aside. Kate now stood in all her resplendent beauty, her body stark naked, except for a tiny pink g-string that barely covered her butt crack and her crotch. He could see a few dark strands of pubic hair peeking out from the sides from the front of her thong. So she had a hairy pussy. Perfect. He loved chicks who retained their natural bush. It made him feel like he was with a REAL woman as opposed to a little girl. Few things turned him off more than the sight of a bald beaver.

Jeremy slapped her huge butt, causing it to jiggle.

''Turn your butt around so that I can have a good look at it''. Kate immediately complied, spinning around with a flourish that caused her ass to shake wildly once again.

Jeremy knelt down and cupped both ass cheeks with each hand. Oh,how he loved the sight of those gigantic ruddy pink globes of flesh.. They were so firm and large that you could probably have used them to rest a small coffee table on. Not a single Singaporean girl he had fucked or even seen,had an ass anywhere this luscious. This was prime grade white booty right here..

He grabbed the precariously tiny slip of fabric that shielded Kate's butt crack and tugged it aside. He then extended his index finger and very slowly and gently slipped it into Kate's butt crack , moving it up and down in a steady and insistent rhythm. It was so tight and warm inside and he had to be extremely careful in order to avoid accidentally hurting Kate. It was obvious that she was still an anal virgin.

A sharp gasp followed by a low moan from Kate told him that it was having the desired effect.

''God, that was so good Jeremy. Please don't stop..''

yellowscoropion
08-02-2012, 01:24 PM
The moment they entered the hotel, the group went straight to the luxury suite that both Peter and Jeremy were staying in. As Jeremy walked in,he opened the fridge and grabbed a beer, tossing it to Matt. Pointing to a huge armchair, he told Matt ''Make yourself comfortable while the show begins''.

And with these words, he turned his attention to Kate and quickly removed her top, finally freeing her massive tits from their confines. He then yanked down her hot pants and tossed them aside. Kate now stood in all her resplendent beauty, her body stark naked, except for a tiny pink g-string that barely covered her butt crack and her crotch. He could see a few dark strands of pubic hair peeking out from the sides from the front of her thong. So she had a hairy pussy. Perfect. He loved chicks who retained their natural bush. It made him feel like he was with a REAL woman as opposed to a little girl. Few things turned him off more than the sight of a bald beaver.

Jeremy slapped her huge butt, causing it to jiggle.

''Turn your butt around so that I can have a good look at it''. Kate immediately complied, spinning around with a flourish that caused her ass to shake wildly once again.

Jeremy knelt down and cupped both ass cheeks with each hand. Oh,how he loved the sight of those gigantic ruddy pink globes of flesh.. They were so firm and large that you could probably have used them to rest a small coffee table on. Not a single Singaporean girl he had fucked or even seen,had an ass anywhere this luscious. This was prime grade white booty right here..

He grabbed the precariously tiny slip of fabric that shielded Kate's butt crack and tugged it aside. He then extended his index finger and very slowly and gently slipped it into Kate's butt crack , moving it up and down in a steady and insistent rhythm. It was so tight and warm inside and he had to be extremely careful in order to avoid accidentally hurting Kate. It was obvious that she was still an anal virgin.

A sharp gasp followed by a low moan from Kate told him that it was having the desired effect.

''God, that was so good Jeremy. Please don't stop..''

yellowscoropion
08-02-2012, 02:03 PM
Jeremy smirked and then shifted his other hand around to the crotch front of her thong. Shoving a finger past the thin fabric of the thong,he begun to rub its tip against her clit furiously. Immediately,she begun to squeal, a high pitched sound that conveyed the sexual estacy that consuming her.. After a few seconds, a spasm of pleasure overtook her and she shuddered. As her juices drenched Jeremy's finger,he knew instantly that she had cummed.

He withdrew his finger and noticed that she had leaked so much pussy juice that a lot ofit had actually spilled onto his palm. This girl was a truly horny bitch. He shouldn't have been surprised though since by his own admission, her loser of her husband sucked in bed. He put his finger in his mouth. Mmm. Her cum was mostly sweet with a slight sour tinge.

With that thought still lingering in his mind, he looked in Matt's direction. The portly Aussie cuckold had already drained most of his beer and was begining to rub his own crotch while a look of sexual excitement had gripped his face, giving it an eager expression . In a night full of surprises, Jeremy was nevertheless still taken aback. Was it truly possible that Matt was so turned on by the sight of another man finger his sweet, lovely wife that he was actually getting aroused?

If so, so much the better.Jeremy would give him a show that he' never forget. He stood up and grabbed Kate's right hand and led her to where another armchair stood. Plonking himself down on it, with a swift movement, he yanked Kate down. She now found herself over his knees and her massive ass facing up. I didn't take a genius to figure out would happen next.

He begun to swat her massive butt cheeks, adding a lovely rosy red to the huge pink mounds of flesh as his hands came down hard on her ass. Kate yelped in pain which he found hillarious.

''You're a white slut and white sluts deserve to be spanked and punished''.

beloving
11-02-2012, 05:11 PM
Continue please.