PDA

View Full Version : My Sexperience

kinks
01-02-2012, 11:34 PM
Let me try sharing a story here.

For most guys out there thinking that posting in the orgy swinging section is crap.
You’re probably only half right.
In general, it doesn't work. but with sincerity and abit of luck. it does work in the minimal level.

K, just a normal guy, doesn’t cheong at all but had been a silent reader as he just registered his account in the forum.
being curious about a particular section of the forum ,he attempted to post in the section hoping for the best.

For several weeks. There were replies, but most were from the seniors that contributed advices. As times passed with more comments collected, the threads that he started becomes hilarious. K did not give up. He hopes his sincerity reaches someone liked minded. He hopes to find someone with the right frequency that find and decipher his communications. He hopes to find some chemistry before adventure.

No ladies replied .

Till one day. 2 ladies E and A dropped K a msg….
As the approach from both girls are different and there are limited information about them, K thought hard before replying.

Here’s the conversation.
PM from E
E: Hi dude found your girl?
K:No luck yet. Hows your day? It would be good if I can at least make a friend here.

PM from A
A:19/f/chi.
K:are u a WL? Sorry, I’m more interested in dating, I dun mind making friends with you thou but no thanks for the services.

After the replies. K felt dumb as he sounds like a loser more than a player he wanted to be.
To be continued…..

InternetPimp
02-02-2012, 12:08 AM
Interested to see how the story progresses :D

tokoloshe
02-02-2012, 08:03 AM
Please continue.

Andylin24
02-02-2012, 09:07 AM
Camping here too

scamper
02-02-2012, 06:00 PM
Awaiting your continuation.

GeMiNiZzzzZzz
02-02-2012, 11:17 PM
Story titled as My sexperience.

So you are A E or k :eek:
Or A-Z :D

LovePotion
02-02-2012, 11:19 PM
wa bro, your cast very wide lei... kinda confusing :confused::confused:

otamay
03-02-2012, 03:07 PM
Anymore coming?:D

callmebad
03-02-2012, 03:30 PM
quite a different style of writing:)

kinks
03-02-2012, 09:46 PM
Dear Samsters, the below article will require some deciphering on your part to understand what happened.
Till date, most of the parts that K Encountered, he himself does not understand why and what happened too.
Man are from Mars, Women are from Venus afterall.

Progress from E's converstation.
E: am ok, cause u seemed like a sincere guy.
K:thanks for the compliment, so..would u be interested to meet up?
E: u meant date? Sorry, but i'm not really interested in that.

At the moment, K felt horrible. His first conversation with a samstress was about to end prematurely.

Feeling that he screwed himself badly, he told himself to give up. He is now even more assured that the idea of dating before finding a suitable FB is totally crap and even by just finding a FB is tough shit. He had decided not to force thru and make himself look even more stupid. The good part about this ordeal, he thought he's got a positive supporter for the first time.

K replied E.
K: Oh, Sorry, I tot your response was for the thread that I've started. Anyways, My intention was really to date.
Most probably nothing will happen as I’m the type that feels chemistry is more important.
I got your point babe. Cheers. It’s as good to hang about here. At least, you’re my first supporter. Right?

While K was feeling totally sore after clicking his reply button.

E replied K
E: Oh yah, I forgot about that part of the post. I dun mind meeting u up for coffee. But.. please ar, bear in mind its just for coffee .

In an instant, the situation changed completely… Stay tuned…

NotoriousBig
04-02-2012, 03:18 AM
quite a different style of writing:)

Totally agreed :D

Bluerabbit
04-02-2012, 09:06 AM
Staying tuned ...

GeMiNiZzzzZzz
04-02-2012, 02:05 PM
K is obviously looking for free bonk anyway not a paid sex.

Coming to Sbf to look for lady soulmates :eek:
don't make me 笑...worse excuse u ever find.

Niao ji niao Lan :D

Anyway it's just a story..love reading stories :p

pathos
04-02-2012, 03:57 PM
Interesting. Will come back for more.

kinks
04-02-2012, 11:34 PM
Might need clarification about the main lead here.

K is a non chionger and used to be a silent reader and yes, if there is free and comfortable company for sex, why not? Non-Chionger are not any rider. If K can afford to choose, why not try posting in the forum and work on the most ideal set of criteria? he was thinking that he won't lose out, but probably won't gain any unless lady luck was shinning brightly.

Please pardon me if the story wasn't fantastic. I'm currently on overseas assignment. need a few days to be back. will make things juicy once i get to work on my personal computer in my personal time.

Its my first time trying to share a story.
do drop me a pm on feedbacks :o

Being so overwhelm with the thought of meeting a samstress finally, K Immediately had a hard on. Even though he knows clearly that nothing “special” will happen. In his mind, Flashes of JAV actress in different sets of clothing appeared. He started to fantasize and imagine how E might look like in the most perfect possible way…

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yxx_sNab0AE

Without having enough blood to enable his big head to function properly, K replied E and at the same time, he started taking out his little brother from his shorts, slowly he stroke it little by little and the process gets faster as the conversation with E goes on…progress from the Conversation with E Continued…

K: Okies, would u mind meeting up tomorrow afternoon at 2pm?
E: I’m not free, how about 5pm. XX place.
K: no problem. Btw how am I suppose to contact u? can I have ur number?
E: ok, give me yours, I’ll call u.
K: Sure, 99912399. Please call me and… please dun fly me aeroplane ok?
E: ok.

As the converstation goes on. K could’t hold back his horniness anymore. He being to seek for a more realistic image of E. Wanting her so much more each time he stoke himself.

K: btw, would u mind giving me a rough description about yourself?
E: hmm. 155, 65kg. 35D, I’m quite plump and not someone pretty. Yah. I bet u can imagine it.

Upon looking at E’s reply, K’s hard rock begin to turn cold turkey. He told himself, at least can network, NB. Better than no friends. Just meet her up to for coffee also no harm.

K: ok, dun worry babe, Lucky I did’t have intentions on you, isn’t this what we call making friends? see ya tomorrow la.
E: ok. See you. Btw I lied, I’m actually 165, 47, 34C. gd nites.

K was left stunned from the reply with a cold dick…

K: -_-!!! OMG!

The masturbation failed. This process left K choked with sperm in his head. And the most important part is that the conversation had already ended.

In exact, K felt he fucked himself up again.

Just when the situation could not get any worse
A PM appear in K’s mailbox…

oldslyfox
05-02-2012, 05:58 PM
Camping for more.

dennischan
06-02-2012, 02:39 AM
looking good

LovePotion
06-02-2012, 02:44 AM
Might need clarification about the main lead here.

K is a non chionger and used to be a silent reader and yes, if there is free and comfortable company for sex, why not? Non-Chionger are not any rider. If K can afford to choose, why not try posting in the forum and work on the most ideal set of criteria? he was thinking that he won't lose out, but probably won't gain any unless lady luck was shinning brightly.

Please pardon me if the story wasn't fantastic. I'm currently on overseas assignment. need a few days to be back. will make things juicy once i get to work on my personal computer in my personal time.

Its my first time trying to share a story.
do drop me a pm on feedbacks :o

Being so overwhelm with the thought of meeting a samstress finally, K Immediately had a hard on. Even though he knows clearly that nothing “special” will happen. In his mind, Flashes of JAV actress in different sets of clothing appeared. He started to fantasize and imagine how E might look like in the most perfect possible way…

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yxx_sNab0AE

Without having enough blood to enable his big head to function properly, K replied E and at the same time, he started taking out his little brother from his shorts, slowly he stroke it little by little and the process gets faster as the conversation with E goes on…progress from the Conversation with E Continued…

K: Okies, would u mind meeting up tomorrow afternoon at 2pm?
E: I’m not free, how about 5pm. XX place.
K: no problem. Btw how am I suppose to contact u? can I have ur number?
E: ok, give me yours, I’ll call u.
K: Sure, 99912399. Please call me and… please dun fly me aeroplane ok?
E: ok.

As the converstation goes on. K could’t hold back his horniness anymore. He being to seek for a more realistic image of E. Wanting her so much more each time he stoke himself.

K: btw, would u mind giving me a rough description about yourself?
E: hmm. 155, 65kg. 35D, I’m quite plump and not someone pretty. Yah. I bet u can imagine it.

Upon looking at E’s reply, K’s hard rock begin to turn cold turkey. He told himself, at least can network, NB. Better than no friends. Just meet her up to for coffee also no harm.

K: ok, dun worry babe, Lucky I did’t have intentions on you, isn’t this what we call making friends? see ya tomorrow la.
E: ok. See you. Btw I lied, I’m actually 165, 47, 34C. gd nites.

K was left stunned from the reply with a cold dick…

K: -_-!!! OMG!

The masturbation failed. This process left K choked with sperm in his head. And the most important part is that the conversation had already ended.

In exact, K felt he fucked himself up again.

Just when the situation could not get any worse
A PM appear in K’s mailbox…

bouncing natural titties.... favs !!! :D

kinks
11-02-2012, 03:46 AM
Thanks to the Bro whom upped me but did not leave his nick to me.
Please kindly leave me ur nick if u up me, when I get my miserable point, I’ll up u back. Thank you.

Apparently, E did not reply K anymore after their conversation ended.
A PM appeared in K’s mailbox shortly. This time, it was a reply from A

Reply from A:
A: I’m not a WL, I’m a student.

Sensing things are too good to be true, K tried to play things safe and kept his dick in check so as to make a proper judgement about A.

Conversation proceed as follows:

K: are u sure? How do I know if u’re not playing prank with me?
A: How about I show u my facebook profile link, I won’t add u as friend. But u need to show me ur facebook profile also.
K:sure. Sounds like a deal. Would you mind ladies first? I’m sorry, but you’re too good to be true.
A: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=999102934&sk=wall
Send me yours.

Upon receiving the link K immediately open up his browser and check out the page. Its shows a profile of a lady but the image of the picture of low quality. She has typical student look, Long hair, wearing her hall shirt but the image of the profile was too blur to see her in exact. Our lady probably made it so purposely. K figure that she might stand 160, 40 with A cups.

She's Slim and hot for a 19 yr old syt.

K: ok, here’s mine https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=912402934&sk=wall I’m sorry for earlier on. I doubted you.

after sending out the reply. K waited patiently like a puppy infront of the computer screen. 10 mins passed and there is still no reply from A. Just when all hopes seems lost, A PM appeared.

A: sorry, was bathing. Btw u’re not a bad looker.
K:u too. The pic was too blur for me thou. Btw are u sure u’re signing up the correct CCA with me?
A: You’re such a whiner
K: ok, Lets be FB and do off with the date then. When can we meet up? Give me your number.
A: I dun mind, 99987451.
K: Lets meet up now.
A: now? U sure?
K: yah, unless u’re busy.
A: Alrights, I need a fuck badly, the exam revision is driving me nuts.

Bingo…..

ArowanaBullet
11-02-2012, 09:33 AM
K: yah, unless u’re busy.
A: Alrights, I need a fuck badly, the exam revision is driving me nuts.

Bingo…..

Can intro her to me boh. I volunteer to be her fb. :p

kinks
13-02-2012, 10:13 AM
A: Pick me up at NUS dormitory.
K: See u in 30 mins.

Fast hands fast legs, Within 10 mins.
K got himself dressed up and dashed out of his apartment.
Got into his car and sped his way off to NUS dormitory in lightning speed. Vrrooom!

While on his way there, K picked up his phone and called the number.
To his surprise, A lady with confident, crystal clear, sweet and soft voice answered.
Her voice was like cappuccino with double shots of expresso. Strong in smell, well defined Taste and smooth flowing in the milky presentation.
The voice was so alluring that it almost made K lose concentration on his driving.

K: hello, Are u A?
A: Yeps, You’re?
K: I’m K, the guy, u know, just pm.ed
A: OH!, Alrights, are u coming soon?
K: yeps! 10mins, ops, no no . won’t be that fast, Please hold on for another 15, erms.. nono, maybe 20 mins. Will be there asap la. Sorry. your voice simply make my speech control haywire.
A: Ok, U’re funny, do u even know where to pick me up?
K: Err.. I was about to ask u.

A giggles as she replies.

A: OK, Pick me up at the First Dorm Lobby area near the XX building which is opposite me. U have to drive in and make a turn in to the end.
K: SURE!
A: Drive safely la..silly..

Things are starting to get exciting...

numerouno
13-02-2012, 04:42 PM
Nice... Pls continue :)

kinks
14-02-2012, 11:44 AM
Happy Vday to All!

Hope everyone got their dates.

As for me, My last FB just got attached today. Feel happy for her.
Any ladies looking for a date partner today to share the lonely evening?

dennischan
14-02-2012, 11:04 PM
happy vday! climaxing of the story! keep it going bro

kinks
25-02-2012, 01:23 AM
Sorry guys, was really busy with work.

Upon reaching the destination. K parked his car and waited patiently with his mind twisted between reality and imagination. He can’t believe himself and was thinking that this is even better than strucking lottery.
He took out his phone and began texting A that he’s arrived at the destination as per instructed.
A replied the text immediately.

K: Reached.
A: Wow, I think I saw ur car. Red color? Coming down now.

Still in a rather disbelief state, A appear infront of K in less than 5 mins after he received the Text.
K froze in total amazement in the awe of the princess beauty. Don’t you guys remember? She's a SYT, instead of being 160,40 with A cups, she's actually 163, 45, with 34B , Plus .. she’s cute with a little more meat that makes her enough to be mesmerizing.

K: wtf! (K Whispered )
A: did u just said something?
K: no no no…
A: All rights. Nice sports car you’ve got there.
K: Yep, Guys like me, without the heights and looks, needa get something external to supplement and build a better image mah.
A: Haha. Where did ur confidence go?
K: dun think I sound as confident as u over the phone lo. You sound even more confident after we met.

As K began to walk over and open the car door for the date of the night.

A: We’re almost the same height, haha! ok la. you're taller.
A: but don’t worry, in a girl’s point of view, you’re not too short but just not significantly taller to stand out. And ur looks…..
K: arh? Are you gonna say I have a common face and looks like one of your friend?
A: no la. Actually you’re the cute looking type. You don’t look your age seriously. Ok la. See your body build also quite fit.
K: eh.. I take that as a compliment hor. The body is thanks to Soccer. Wait till u see my butt.
A: yes la. I meant it to be good. Was actually quite afraid before I met you in person. don’t know why I want to meet you up also. If you end up someone any little bit freaky. I would had told you to leave me alone by now or I’ll just not appear, act blur and walk pass you.
K: wah…Actually me too. But instead, I was totally mesmerized by you till I don’t know what I should do now.

As both of them got into the car. K Began driving off with total blanks in his head.Afterall, this was his virgin trip to the dark side. He began to pick up bits and pieces of his confidence back little by little while driving as the coupe zips across the expressway....

And then something out of K’s expectation happen. A kept staring at K while he’s driving. And slowly. She slipped her hands over the driver’s seat and started to stroke a fully harden sausage that was erected the moment K saw A earlier.

In his Mind, K was feeling that he’s gonna get swallowed by this temptress tonight…

harddisk
25-02-2012, 09:16 AM
Nice! Action starting soon :D

MyMyMine
25-02-2012, 09:18 AM
haha... some hanky panky cuming. :p