PDA

View Full Version : anyone hv sex with ur gf`s friend or 3some and more together

gingin99
01-02-2012, 10:18 PM
come share , do u hv sex with ur gf`s friend or sometime hv 3some or more.

Nowsaday alot of couple keen to hv more different kind of fun.

gingin99
02-02-2012, 10:08 AM
there was once ... i went to zouk with my friend and her bf .... we all dance at the floor .. suddenly her bf start to run his hand on my butt and soon process to touch my pussy ....

i try to stop him but he is really good looking and boyish. to prevent my friend saw what her bf is doing i walk away and carry on drinking.

we party till 4am and me and my friend were drunk n high. But my friend already dun noe wat she is doing.

His bf brought us back to my friend hs, as i was too drunk to go home myself abd my parent will kill me if they noe i got drunk.

He put me and my friend on my friend bed and left the room. After a while i fall slp but suddenly i feel someone is fingering my pussy and i open my eye i saw my friend bf is fingering me and my friend as she is moaning but with eye close. After that he climb on me and put his cock in me. I think he tot i m drunk and fall aslp. I dun dare to make a noise.

He start to fuck me while he keep on fingering my friend. He do it very slow guess not to awake my friend. He fuck me for a good 15 to 20 min .... and he cum inside me .. i was damm scare .. how can he cum inside me ... but realise he is wearing condom.

He stop and wear back my panty and left the room. Than my friend turn to me and i got a shock... ask me did i enjoy the fuck. I was like wtf ... my friend and her bf set this up so that her bf got the chane to fuck me.... and after we hv a few 3some till i move to aust to study...

BiRd13
02-02-2012, 02:16 PM
Did try and have regular 3some with one of my FB and her brother's gf. There was once which we engaged in 4some (But HE did not have sex with my FB as they are siblings...) Did post in this section before on the encouter...

Anyway, we did 'secretly' engaged in 3some with her brother's knowing after that incident...

Rambutan
02-02-2012, 05:53 PM
TS and 2nd writers are clones! :mad:

Same join date!

Xgenre
02-02-2012, 06:03 PM

Clones don't have the same nick.

WithoutEuu
02-02-2012, 09:07 PM

AHAHAHA! Nice one!

HunterJ
02-02-2012, 09:22 PM
sweat.. clones ? -_-" aren't they the same person. lol

David80
02-02-2012, 09:31 PM
i hv once having 3some with my gal .but she not our gf. i hv a male friend who just come up from jail and we hv not seen each other for years. i working as night life during that time .as i working i saw a drunk girl who go round disturb other guys and just drinks whoever offer her drinks.

gingin99
02-02-2012, 10:04 PM
cant i setup the topic and share my story ..... c........
:mad:

ahwee73
03-02-2012, 01:15 PM
Nice 3somes.. Well I should try it one day. hee...

ah rat
03-02-2012, 01:20 PM
after we hv a few 3some till i move to aust to study...

Too bad u in Aust, if not I arrange 3some with u :p :D

Thommmm
03-02-2012, 01:43 PM
Had 3some in a car with 2 high girls picked up from a club :D
Best experience ever!

ah rat
03-02-2012, 01:59 PM
Had 3some in a car with 2 high girls picked up from a club :D
Best experience ever!

Can have 4some :p

RealEstateGuy
03-02-2012, 02:11 PM
there was once ... i went to zouk with my friend and her bf .... we all dance at the floor .. suddenly her bf start to run his hand on my butt and soon process to touch my pussy ....

i try to stop him but he is really good looking and boyish. to prevent my friend saw what her bf is doing i walk away and carry on drinking.

we party till 4am and me and my friend were drunk n high. But my friend already dun noe wat she is doing.

His bf brought us back to my friend hs, as i was too drunk to go home myself abd my parent will kill me if they noe i got drunk.

He put me and my friend on my friend bed and left the room. After a while i fall slp but suddenly i feel someone is fingering my pussy and i open my eye i saw my friend bf is fingering me and my friend as she is moaning but with eye close. After that he climb on me and put his cock in me. I think he tot i m drunk and fall aslp. I dun dare to make a noise.

He start to fuck me while he keep on fingering my friend. He do it very slow guess not to awake my friend. He fuck me for a good 15 to 20 min .... and he cum inside me .. i was damm scare .. how can he cum inside me ... but realise he is wearing condom.

He stop and wear back my panty and left the room. Than my friend turn to me and i got a shock... ask me did i enjoy the fuck. I was like wtf ... my friend and her bf set this up so that her bf got the chane to fuck me.... and after we hv a few 3some till i move to aust to study...

Sistah you should call SGPF and report him for sexual assault. Sistah, what that boy did was not right.

Thommmm
03-02-2012, 02:12 PM
Can have 4some :p

I wish too! Did not get their hp no.. In case kena caught by gf :D

ah rat
03-02-2012, 02:14 PM
I wish too! Did not get their hp no.. In case kena caught by gf :D

Caught by GF,then we have 5some :p

sean69
03-02-2012, 02:22 PM
Sistah you should call SGPF and report him for sexual assault. Sistah, what that boy did was not right.

REG, this is the 2nd time i find myself in agreement with you... :D

sean69
03-02-2012, 02:31 PM

Same join date!

sweat.. clones ? -_-" aren't they the same person. lol

now i know the meaning of blind... usually when there are accusations of clones, it is perhaps during a flaming war or mass zapping etc etc..

first time i heard of a guy posting a story in the thread that he started and being accused of being a clone..

jason19870313
03-02-2012, 02:32 PM

most story 90% not true 1:D

rosses4nonnie
03-02-2012, 03:02 PM
I have 3some twice. Both times, they were friends. The first time was really wild as we were drunk when we did it. We had a bottle of whiskey.

But it was a hassle to change condom when I fj a different girl.:(

Second time, I did but one at a time while the other is in the room. Incredibly, I came twice in a span of an hour, each time with a different girl. :p

By the way, both times, paid sex, ya....

dojob1234
03-02-2012, 03:06 PM
TS,

Have a similar encountered like yours. Just that I never touch the girls' butt during dancing.

Some years back, me and my gf went to Zouk. Beside us, there's this girl whom is my gf's friend (let's call her G), joined in. G dressed very sexily and revealing her deep cleavage.

We went ahead to drink and dance at the dance floor till about 3-4am when most of us are high and drunk. G was really drunk and I had to hold her while walking towards a nearby hotel as suggested by my gf.

On the way there, can have a great view of G's cleavage as we walked. G's breast was pressing against me, which kind of turned me on when awaiting to check in.

After entering our room, I placed G down onto the Queen Size bed, and my gf too climbed onto the bed itself. There was another Single Bed in there though.

GF: Dear.. You go get condom and some drinks leh. I horny.
Me: Ok lor. be right back.

I headed out and down to the nearby 7-11 to get a pack of 12 condom, and some drinks. Upon returned, my GF was standing outside the room.

Me: Why standing here?
GF: Feel like smoking so wait here for you.
Me: Oh. Let me place down the stuff then we go smoke?
GF: No la. We go now.

She held my hands and we head to the opening area for a smoke.

GF: Dear.
Me: Yes?
GF: What you think of G?
Me: What you mean?
GF: She pretty and sexy?
Me: Kind of. Not as pretty and sexy as you though. (Lying... =X)
GF: Haha.

I gave her a kiss on her lips.

GF: Dear. I got one fetish leh?
Me: What fetish?
GF: I like to see fuck another girl?
Me: Huh? Who?
GF: G lor. Since she's dead drunk and won't know if you fuck her ba...
Me: Hmm. Not a good idea ba.

After some pyscho-ing from my gf, decided to give it a go. We headed back into the room, and after stripping myself, my GF continued to give me a bj till mine turned hard. She then climbed onto bed and lay beside G after taking off her clothing as well.

I started by stripping off G's panties in which she wore, and started to finger her, and my gf at the same time. After a while, can feel that G's pussy is turning wet. I capped myself and dipped my tools into G's pussy and started to pump on her. I go slow and easy in order not to wake her up, while continued fingering my gf.

Within about 20 minutes or so, I shoot all my sperm inside of her. At this point of time, my gf had orgasm too... Feeling relaxed and sextisfied, I wore back my clothing after wearing back her panties. I left the room to go for another puff...

After returned, I had another round with my gf in the toilet. Later part, my GF told me that actually G had knew I fucked her... And she was enjoying at that point of time too. Since then, we often had threesome together, until G found a boyfriend and since then, we stopped all this swing...

chnhubby71
03-02-2012, 04:43 PM
Had a few 3some fun with my wife and 2 females we met thru the net and some with her female's friends.

Those 2 females we met one was straight name A and the other was bi name G. And both are young and open minded. The straight female was curious while the bi was a experience Sweet and SEXY female whom are very wild.

gingin99
03-02-2012, 04:55 PM
TS,

Have a similar encountered like yours. Just that I never touch the girls' butt during dancing.

Some years back, me and my gf went to Zouk. Beside us, there's this girl whom is my gf's friend (let's call her G), joined in. G dressed very sexily and revealing her deep cleavage.

We went ahead to drink and dance at the dance floor till about 3-4am when most of us are high and drunk. G was really drunk and I had to hold her while walking towards a nearby hotel as suggested by my gf.

On the way there, can have a great view of G's cleavage as we walked. G's breast was pressing against me, which kind of turned me on when awaiting to check in.

After entering our room, I placed G down onto the Queen Size bed, and my gf too climbed onto the bed itself. There was another Single Bed in there though.

I headed out and down to the nearby 7-11 to get a pack of 12 condom, and some drinks. Upon returned, my GF was standing outside the room.

After some pyscho-ing from my gf, decided to give it a go. We headed back into the room, and after stripping myself, my GF continued to give me a bj till mine turned hard. She then climbed onto bed and lay beside G after taking off her clothing as well.

I started by stripping off G's panties in which she wore, and started to finger her, and my gf at the same time. After a while, can feel that G's pussy is turning wet. I capped myself and dipped my tools into G's pussy and started to pump on her. I go slow and easy in order not to wake her up, while continued fingering my gf.

Within about 20 minutes or so, I shoot all my sperm inside of her. At this point of time, my gf had orgasm too... Feeling relaxed and sextisfied, I wore back my clothing after wearing back her panties. I left the room to go for another puff...

After returned, I had another round with my gf in the toilet. Later part, my GF told me that actually G had knew I fucked her... And she was enjoying at that point of time too. Since then, we often had threesome together, until G found a boyfriend and since then, we stopped all this swing...

wow urs really like mine .... hehe any more bro got 3some to share

dojob1234
03-02-2012, 05:15 PM
wow urs really like mine .... hehe any more bro got 3some to share

Haha. I told you it's very similiar. I got a shocked when reading your stories as well. Wonder if you are the girl...

ngkokeng
03-02-2012, 07:03 PM
I tried threesome with my two colleagues to celebrate our success after we collaborated to get rid of a horrible and ball-less boss.

Nice feeling.

David80
03-02-2012, 10:15 PM
Me : long time in jail never see gal before
Jailbird : long time never see any gal like this . i think she take pill
Me : who care. as long as she dnt give me problem
Jailbird :Got chance a not?
Me :WTF how i know. U wan u can try.
Jailbird :what time u going hm?
Me :Of cos until the club close at 3.
Jailbird :Wan go home together? ON the way ma
Me :see how la. Later 8am i hv to go to work.

i holding 2 jobs at that time. working night life is part time jobs.

Jailbird : ok wait for me.

the movement i turn my head to view dance floor . he went over to talk to the drunk gal.

Jailbird : does she know that i talking to her
Me : WTF hw i know. she fxxxxx so drunk n high
Jailbird :ok i try again.
Me :ayo what u trying to do . u just come out u hv nothing to do?
Jailbird : i be back

gingin99
03-02-2012, 10:48 PM
Me : long time in jail never see gal before
Jailbird : long time never see any gal like this . i think she take pill
Me : who care. as long as she dnt give me problem
Jailbird :Got chance a not?
Me :WTF how i know. U wan u can try.
Jailbird :what time u going hm?
Me :Of cos until the club close at 3.
Jailbird :Wan go home together? ON the way ma
Me :see how la. Later 8am i hv to go to work.

i holding 2 jobs at that time. working night life is part time jobs.

Jailbird : ok wait for me.

the movement i turn my head to view dance floor . he went over to talk to the drunk gal.

Jailbird : does she know that i talking to her
Me : WTF hw i know. she fxxxxx so drunk n high
Jailbird :ok i try again.
Me :ayo what u trying to do . u just come out u hv nothing to do?
Jailbird : i be back

nice ....waiting for the next part

toyotarush
04-02-2012, 04:08 PM
I had a 3some with my friend mum and her friend once when I was younger. Shiok feeling when you were 17. Last yr had a 4some with my 3 fb together after lots of persuading. Feeling was great. BTW all 4 of us are colleagues.

chnhubby71
04-02-2012, 04:14 PM
Our 3some with the Bi-Female that we met thru the net was one of the greatest in town as she go down licking my wife's pussy which my wife enjoy very much and keep sucking my dick while my wife play with her pussy.

Till date, my wife keeps asking me to date her again but unfortunately, she had give up swinging as her b/f is spotting check on her. What a lost of a great sex buddy in life. hahaha

ahbey
04-02-2012, 05:49 PM
Tired threesome with my wife and my FB shanghai girl )in 2 year back.
Best fuck experience ever in my life especially to see my wife and another girl to performance bbf that allow me to raw fuck them as agreed
Lost her contact 2 session together after she back to china...:mad:

Tried few time threesome with Thai FL but really troublesome to keep changing condoms at time

ah rat
04-02-2012, 05:53 PM
Our 3some with the Bi-Female that we met thru the net was one of the greatest in town as she go down licking my wife's pussy which my wife enjoy very much and keep sucking my dick while my wife play with her pussy.

Till date, my wife keeps asking me to date her again but unfortunately, she had give up swinging as her b/f is spotting check on her. What a lost of a great sex buddy in life. hahaha

Bro, I good at licking pussy & teh neh neh :p :D

LovePotion
04-02-2012, 11:14 PM
TS,

lucky chap !! :rolleyes::rolleyes:

tomvoyeur
04-02-2012, 11:45 PM
Love single male in a sea of pussies lol.:D

FilipMixcpl
05-02-2012, 12:58 PM
It always to have 3some if the game is unplanned for.

We used to have a friend whom used to pub with us whenever we are available.

And one day due to some reasons, she drinking the whole night and got herself drunk.

Wife ask me to fetch her back to our home and place her into our guest room.

As wife was horny we started to make it and out of a sudden wife ask me whether I am interested to bonk our friend.

I told her unless she join me than I dun mind.

Wife immediately ask me to withdraw my dick from her pussy and open our guest room and start to remove our friend blouse and bra.

Wow the sight make my di di swing into full action and I ask wife to position doggies and suck our friend''s nipples.

And we end up sucking her nipples but never bonked her but we had a great sex thru out the night.

LovePotion
05-02-2012, 01:15 PM
It always to have 3some if the game is unplanned for.

We used to have a friend whom used to pub with us whenever we are available.

And one day due to some reasons, she drinking the whole night and got herself drunk.

Wife ask me to fetch her back to our home and place her into our guest room.

As wife was horny we started to make it and out of a sudden wife ask me whether I am interested to bonk our friend.

I told her unless she join me than I dun mind.

Wife immediately ask me to withdraw my dick from her pussy and open our guest room and start to remove our friend blouse and bra.

Wow the sight make my di di swing into full action and I ask wife to position doggies and suck our friend''s nipples.

And we end up sucking her nipples but never bonked her but we had a great sex thru out the night.

did she find out the nxt morning or have any awkward expressions?

throughout the session were there any moanings?? sometimes it takes alot of courage to pull off such a stunt cos you might not know if it backfires :O

looking forward to my 3some =(

David80
13-02-2012, 07:10 PM

After ur friend bf got chance to fuck u and that what happen?

David80
13-02-2012, 07:22 PM
After 2 hours he back.
Jailbird : What time u finish work?
Me : i finish work at 3am. but hv to chase all the animals than i can go off.
Jailbird:what liao than i hv to wait another 3 hours to go.
Me :ya la. u dnt want wait than dnt wait la.
Jailbird : ok u wait for me go home togther

2.30am.
Jailbird: later we go eat chicken rice togther.
Me: WTF go where eat chicken rice?
Jailbird: My house
Me: u nb cazy eat chicken rice hv to go ur house to eat?
Jailbird: yes. dnt ask so much just fellow me after work.
Me: ur mother cook izzit?
Jailbird: dnt ask la just fellow.

3.15am
Me: bro i hv to work later at 8am. i need to go early
Bouncer: Ok. u go la. remember u working this friday n saturday .
Me: Ok

Me: Where that fucker jailbird.
cannot see him in club so i give him a call.

Jailbird: i waiting outside. faster come out.
when i come out of my club i saw him with that fucking dead n drank girl.

bluecola2003
14-02-2012, 01:24 AM
Did try and have regular 3some with one of my FB and her brother's gf. There was once which we engaged in 4some (But HE did not have sex with my FB as they are siblings...) Did post in this section before on the encouter...

Anyway, we did 'secretly' engaged in 3some with her brother's knowing after that incident...

BiRd13: Your stories somehow fascinates me. Most likely I have not had such fun encounters before... Can point me to when you put down that story?

KLKOOL
14-02-2012, 02:01 AM
Lucky guys and gals :p

zimzim
14-02-2012, 02:43 AM
once had 3some during my school days. class chalet and everyone drunk.

i share a queen bed with my gf and one of my female classmate (C). she is a plain girl but gt a 32C boobs. i was fingering my gf under blanket and she moan. i tink C noes abt it. so i try my luck.

i put my gf hand on her left breast and told her to rub it. C nv reject. instead she put her hand on my hand and we were fingering my gf together. my gf thn push C head to my crotch and she pull dwn my boxer and gave me a bbbj under the blanket.

i ask my gf if i can fuck C and she say ok.so i swap places with my gf slowly and now i am in the centre of the 2 girls. i told C to pull dwn her fbt shorts and fuck her by pulling her panty to the side while my finger was still in my gf's pussy.

10 min later i turn to my left and do the same to my gf while fingering C. as i am cumming, i took out my cock and ask C if she could let me cum in her mouth. she nodded and went dwn to suck while my gf massage my balls.

a few mins i cummed and wif the cum in C mouth, my gf did a cum swap and swallow it.

i only fuck them in one position. cos v tight cannot move much under the blanket and dunwan to wake my frens. but it was a fun nite. tink bck also my dick becum hard liao.:cool:

devan69
14-02-2012, 09:51 AM
I'm always open to three some jus tar cannt find the chance or hit onto the rite gal

blowsuckme
14-02-2012, 11:01 AM
did a threesome with my FB and her cousin.

At my FB Hen's night, as most of her friends didn't know about her wild side, they arranged a male stipper for her and wanted her to enjoy before her marriage.

however, they didn't knew about her secret life with me.
my FB and I was already partying away the night before at the same hotel, and i was waiting for her to return to the room after her hen's night party.

but to my surprise, she came back with her cousin, who was married but going thru major difficulties in married life - her husband was gay!! and they didn't had sex for a long long time.

Her cousin got real horny after the stripper show. Heard from my FB, the stripper was paid extra to do more things!!

my FB convinced her cousin to join us for a 3some, she agreed and came along.

during the night, we drank and had a session of fun.
my FB specially told me to pay more attention to her cousin, as we still had one night to go at the room.

after this, my FB and her cousin arranged another 3some which was initiated by her cousin, which eventually led to her cousin and i being FB.