PDA

View Full Version : how do you know she a virgin

asking
31-01-2012, 09:13 PM
Hello bro/sis

I have been puzzle how do you know if a girl is a virgin. She from Indonesia and she is Chinese. I also found out that her nipple is dark brown in colour. What I know that a virgin nipple should pink in colour if i am wrong. What does that mean???????? Virgin or Not Virgin.

Thank

WithoutEuu
01-02-2012, 08:25 AM
I didn't know virginity is determined through nipple.

amateur.bonker
01-02-2012, 08:52 AM
Hello bro/sis

I have been puzzle how do you know if a girl is a virgin. She from Indonesia and she is Chinese. I also found out that her nipple is dark brown in colour. What I know that a virgin nipple should pink in colour if i am wrong. What does that mean???????? Virgin or Not Virgin.

Thank
from Wiki:

The genetically-directed amount of these pigments determines the color of the areola. They can range from pale yellow or pink to dark brown or nearly black, but generally tend to be paler among people with lighter skin tones and darker among people with darker skin tones.

Additionally, it has been claimed that a reason for the differing color is to make the nipple area more visible to the infant.[1]

An individual's areolae may also change color over time in response to hormonal changes caused by menstruation, certain medications, and aging[citation needed]. Most notably, the areolae may darken substantially during pregnancy—some regression to the original color may occur after the baby is born, but again, this varies from individual to individual.

Zacelfron
01-02-2012, 09:08 AM
Hello bro/sis

Thank

Get a doctor to verify.

AmeShin
01-02-2012, 09:08 AM
Failed thread.

U from secondary school or jc?

I also first time hear virgin determine by nipple.color

sean69
01-02-2012, 10:32 AM
intro her to me...

even if she is a virgin before, she will not be one after.. :D

Alantino
01-02-2012, 11:03 AM
most of our (cninese) ancestors came from southern China. We tend to have darker skin colour than japanese or korean ( whose ancestors came from northern china ).

pinkish nipples doesn't mean shes a virgin.

alan0338
01-02-2012, 11:04 AM
my principal taught me before to take a ruler and measure the distance between her inner thighs when she walks, if its more than 2 inches, then no more virgin liao :D

typhonic
01-02-2012, 11:09 AM
You blow into her vagina and then put your ear there to hear if there is any echo.

AmeShin
01-02-2012, 11:12 AM
You blow into her vagina and then put your ear there to hear if there is any echo.

This is really epic lol

songest
01-02-2012, 12:05 PM

Ya. May I suggest refining this technique, speak into the vagina "Are u virgin?". If the echo come back fast because it hit the hymen and bounced back, then confirmed virgin. If got echo but slow and muffled, then no virgin. If the echo is a "moan", then hosayliao.

sean69
01-02-2012, 12:09 PM
my principal taught me before to take a ruler and measure the distance between her inner thighs when she walks, if its more than 2 inches, then no more virgin liao :D

er.. i think this rule only works for sliim gals... :D

goodpartner
01-02-2012, 02:13 PM
Hello bro/sis

Thank

She is not a virgin, because you are right that all virgins have PINK nipples. :D
After she is de-flowered, there will be extra blood veins open up in the nipple area to make it look darker.

Question is, so do you still want her?
Just asking too...

Apocalypse
01-02-2012, 02:25 PM
I think best if you say u r from the virgin statistic board VSB and you are compiling a national censure on who are virgins. If not you can get in touch with a VSB agent.

Those who are certified virgin will go through a stringent quality and grading test, based on a scale of 100, these virgins should not even have been exposed to fingering, saliva exposure, muscle strength index, put together by a panel of experts so that sg society virgins will be rank no 1 because we have strong fundamentals and our prices will be the highest the arabs and russians bidders for mating.

Prudes that feel that's its not acceptable within the sg society, do not need to worry. VSB are only seeking foriegn high nett worth bidders with excellent genetic pool certified by Geneva and not those who have been in intimate contact with their servant and feel heart pain to throw away used inner clothings. :rolleyes:

Do u want to get her certified? You will be nominated with the virgin developer logo if you do.

ah rat
01-02-2012, 03:01 PM

Hello bro/sis

Virgin or Not Virgin.

Thank

Let me check :p :D

otamay
01-02-2012, 03:37 PM
She is not a virgin, because you are right that all virgins have PINK nipples. :D
After she is de-flowered, there will be extra blood veins open up in the nipple area to make it look darker.

Question is, so do you still want her?
Just asking too...

If TS confirmed don't want her, can let me have her?:D

desperatewife
01-02-2012, 03:51 PM
from my understanding, nipple color is not affected by virginity.
to know if someone is a virgin, u need to check if her hymen is intact. but do take note that there r plastic surgery to rebuild the hymen.

Rambutan
01-02-2012, 06:20 PM
Nipple with blue and green color sign of Virgin Girl! After first sex the color will change to pink or brown. After more sex then nipple color changed into black.

:)

enamour
01-02-2012, 06:38 PM
TS,is it because you're a virgin and you've pink nippples too,that's why u think that way?? :D:D
Simple way to know if it's her first time havin sex is that she'll be in total shock when seein a dick 'head on for the first time. She would be quite reluctant to perform BJ for u and when she does, she'll keep askin how to do the suction,how to lick it :rolleyes:

pro.d.igy
01-02-2012, 09:49 PM
Pink nipples = virgin??? :confused:

If that's the case, any non virgin can buy nipple cream, apply and when the nips turns pink, declares themselves as virgins? :rolleyes:

stlailiao
01-02-2012, 09:58 PM

hahahahaha nice one!

alanthedevil
01-02-2012, 10:32 PM
Hello bro/sis

Thank

having her nipple sucked big time before doesn't mean she is not a virgin. she may have engaged in heavy petting before, but is still virgin down there.

btw, why so concern abt virgin or not? unless she claim she is but she isn't lah. nonetheless, look beyond virginity. true love is more impt if u really like her

silverstrike
02-02-2012, 09:12 AM
Let me check :p :D

I also volunteer my services . :)

RockaBaby
04-02-2012, 09:22 AM
what's up with she being virgin or not . ><
you loves her , or her virgin ! x(

Lizzert
05-02-2012, 12:52 PM

To double confirm after the echo,
you can try this i:

Spread her legs apart and use your fingers to part her pussy lips apart about 1.5 inches..If she is a virgin..you should be able to hear creaking sound ..like when your door is stuck or rusty at the hinge

Lets hope our concerned and cunfused bro passes both tests..

LovePotion
05-02-2012, 01:08 PM

hahaha... i only know those ah lian if they walk like got 1 bowling ball in between their legs they're most likely screwed... :D

infinitus
05-02-2012, 01:59 PM
It's not easy to tell whetehr she is a virgin or not. Nipple colour doesn't prove anything although some ppl said it will look darker after having sex too many times but i can tell you it's not really accurate by using this method. Some virgin may have dark nipples and not necessary pink. :cool:

LovePotion
05-02-2012, 03:07 PM
It's not easy to tell whetehr she is a virgin or not. Nipple colour doesn't prove anything although some ppl said it will look darker after having sex too many times but i can tell you it's not really accurate by using this method. Some virgin may have dark nipples and not necessary pink. :cool:

couldn't agree more.

tested n proven... hehee :cool::cool::cool: