PDA

View Full Version : Who is the woman in hougang mp scandal?

vest105sg
31-01-2012, 01:39 AM
Hi guys, given the much intense forum on the cnb chief affair, does anyone have news on the story of the hougang mp affair with a married woman? :rolleyes:

realcow
31-01-2012, 12:52 PM
Angela lah from Msia. Yao has got many affairs before. Current wife second wife. Now his pay $17K pm bees sure want the honey lah. Angela jealous Yao chose his current wife. Worse just divorce and marry Angela lor. It's family affair wonder y public interested??

alanthedevil
31-01-2012, 10:11 PM
Angela lah from Msia. Yao has got many affairs before. Current wife second wife. Now his pay $17K pm bees sure want the honey lah. Angela jealous Yao chose his current wife. Worse just divorce and marry Angela lor. It's family affair wonder y public interested??
i read from newspaper that the alleged woman is another party member in wp. how come is msian?

vest105sg
31-01-2012, 10:32 PM

Thanks realcow. U sure are knowledgeable. Thanks!

cecilialoe
31-01-2012, 11:10 PM
i read from newspaper that the alleged woman is another party member in wp. how come is msian?

While she only became a citizen in 2010, the Kelantan-born Angela has been in Singapore since she was two months old. She became a PR when she was five.

owl888
31-01-2012, 11:15 PM

Coz he's now a public figure, with so many scandals in our government. Our garment sure have to dig out some scandals from the opposition mah. Make sense? :D

vest105sg
01-02-2012, 02:38 AM
Somehow I feel that the society is bias. We wack the top civil servants and hunt down the girl that supposed seduced the two chap. But when one of our mp has an affair with someone from his party, no big deal. Hmmmm. Can tell from this forum, much talk and debate and discussion on the civil servants but no one interested to find out who the lady in our mp pants is. :confused:

SP2010
01-02-2012, 02:50 AM
Somehow I feel that the society is bias. We wack the top civil servants and hunt down the girl that supposed seduced the two chap. But when one of our mp has an affair with someone from his party, no big deal. Hmmmm. Can tell from this forum, much talk and debate and discussion on the civil servants but no one interested to find out who the lady in our mp pants is. :confused:

The 2 chiefs are under investigation by CPIB , meaning there's an element of corruption involved & it's a crime .
Having affairs like visiting GL is not, perfectly legal & private.

mr_missile
01-02-2012, 10:55 AM

maybe the alleged corruption case involving the 2 top senior officers in public service is deemed to be more news-worthy? ;)

poplam77
01-02-2012, 03:01 PM
The 2 chiefs are under investigation by CPIB , meaning there's an element of corruption involved & it's a crime .
Having affairs like visiting GL is not, perfectly legal & private.

There no such thing as PRIVATE when you are a elected MP. WP is really fulfilling their election campaign call for a "first world parliament"...

Iemanishere
01-02-2012, 03:51 PM
What to do, life like that Loh.

SP2010
01-02-2012, 09:55 PM
There no such thing as PRIVATE when you are a elected MP. WP is really fulfilling their election campaign call for a "first world parliament"...

Of course, not until he's exposed or get caught ..:D

vest105sg
02-02-2012, 01:22 AM
Steam steam waiting for updates. Simple answer. Civil servants easy for government to pin down as government want to illustrate that it does not tolerate corruption.

On the other hand, the mp is opposition so it is for wp to take care of this problem. So far seems like stance from party is to keep it under wraps. :o

RealEstateGuy
02-02-2012, 04:05 AM
Braddahs, I can see many in SG society fascinated with this news and living vicariously through the events almost as if you Braddahs were the one with the power of the executives and having sex with an attractive woman. The lust of it all you crave. But Braddahs, do you think you would have had half the willpower of the execs and been able to navigate this the way SG society would have liked you to? Braddahs, I have some serious doubts about some of you based on your posts. Braddahs, the willpower to reject sex when inapproriate is highly respected in SG society. Are you up to the level where SG society would regard you as an upstanding member Braddahs? Braddahs, I ask you Braddahs, are you a respected man in SG society? Braddahs, do you have the desire to be respected in SG society?

tokoloshe
02-02-2012, 05:34 AM
When you hold public office your life will come under public scrutiny. These people should have known better.