View Full Version : Woman placed on probation for having sex with father

spermspray
31-01-2012, 12:04 AM
sorry, cant find the previous thread about this case

anyway got news update
http://news.xin.msn.com/en/singapore/article.aspx?cp-documentid=5820731

sgjoey
31-01-2012, 03:43 AM
The woman was placed under probation, whereas the father was jailed for three years.

At the time of the act, both were above the age of consent, and it was consensual. Where's the basis then for the highly unequal sentencing?

Perhaps because the man was older and also the father, he should bear the greater guilt. But what actual harm has been done to merit a jail term of three years for the man? A fine would have been more appropriate for both.

Is the law an ass or what?

sedulous
31-01-2012, 05:43 AM
Gross Injustice!

RealEstateGuy
31-01-2012, 06:29 AM
sorry, cant find the previous thread about this case

anyway got news update
http://news.xin.msn.com/en/singapore/article.aspx?cp-documentid=5820731

Braddahs, this is a prime example of a significant breakdown in SG society. Braddahs, the number of people on SBF failing to stand up for SG society and condemm the actions of the man is also troubling. Braddahs, are you not afraid of the direction in which we as SGeans and SG society are heading when this type of abuse is taken lightly?

zanderc77
31-01-2012, 07:24 AM
WTF?! Total BS of a verdict.

sgjoey
31-01-2012, 07:28 AM
After reading the full story in the papers, I have changed my position. The man does deserve to be jailed because he had been an abusive and violent parent and husband. The daughter was probably very frightened of her father and is a victim rather than a willing partner.

spermspray
31-01-2012, 10:28 AM
imagine the father film it down, and leaked out, would be the biggest news of the year.

RealEstateGuy
31-01-2012, 11:44 AM
imagine the father film it down, and leaked out, would be the biggest news of the year.

Braddah, it wouldn't. Media has a responsibility not to leak rubbish like that.

scamper
31-01-2012, 12:42 PM
If she was the victim she should not have been charged at all.

spermspray
31-01-2012, 12:48 PM

i mean the video leak out...like edison or tam***

jacobsgoh
31-01-2012, 02:49 PM
Had there been a leaked sex video/film about them, guess you are one of the first forumers to beat your meat for another happy ending on your part. Try not going about trying to show yourself as an Angel, these days Angels don't come often, if you think you are clean like pap team, dress yourself in all-white. the fact that you are in this forum, proves that you are just like me- hamsup. Season's greetings and peace.

typhonic
31-01-2012, 02:55 PM
If she was the victim she should not have been charged at all.

I tend to think that the father was able to exert some influence on her and elicit from her the consent which would not have been ordinarily obtained. The order of probation was probably to instil some sense into her mind so that she will not be so gullible the next time.

RealEstateGuy
31-01-2012, 05:25 PM
Had there been a leaked sex video/film about them, guess you are one of the first forumers to beat your meat for another happy ending on your part. Try not going about trying to show yourself as an Angel, these days Angels don't come often, if you think you are clean like pap team, dress yourself in all-white. the fact that you are in this forum, proves that you are just like me- hamsup. Season's greetings and peace.

Braddah, don't project your propensities on others. I dun think I would do such a creepy thing like you would Braddah.

Zhualex
31-01-2012, 10:58 PM
No offence, but you Jacobsgoh are really an idiot. There's a difference in being humsup like you so proudly call yourself, and people like me and many others who merely find this a place to talk cock sing song or seek MUTUAL FUN with WILLING and FULLY KNOWLEDGEABLE INDIVIDUALS. How that can be considered as humsup is beyond my imagination, for we aren't trying to get hard from viewing naked pictures of barely-legal nubile teens or trying to hook up underage individuals. For you to think that others in the forum would be so depraved as to jerk off to any potential incest video only exposes your own indecency, for if you aren't that sick a mind how would you even consider this as a possible reaction from SBF brothers?
Nobody here has any illusions of themselves as angels in this forum, though some of us are admittedly relatively more sane and decent than others.
Oh and one last thing: bringing political references into the topic was entirely irrelevant, as well as entirely uncalled for. Leave your political bashing for Temasek Review.
PEACE OUT. *sticks middle finger up*

Agree wit wat u said..

LovePotion
31-01-2012, 11:49 PM
use my toys and stay out of trouble ! hahaha

Dsolsz
31-01-2012, 11:59 PM
use my toys and stay out of trouble ! hahaha

Does ur toy moans ? Lol

UGotTalent
01-02-2012, 12:00 AM
moral of the story > 女人是不好惹的