PDA

View Full Version : Things you do to prepare for commercial sex.

Phantom
30-01-2012, 01:55 AM
Want to find out what bros do, if anything, to help in having a better performance when meeting up with FLs.

Some of the things I do are,

- No meals at least 2-3 hours before meeting them, gives me a soft erection.

- Walk to the location, a walk of about 0.5 to 1km can improve blood circulation and also is good warm up

- Kidney massage, I massage my kidneys to help its function, also to help it to process urine faster so I can get it out before the encounter. Dont want to when you are in the middle of foreplay, just get up and say, need to stop and go to the toilet, mood killer. Also, with an unemptied bladder, I tend to cum faster.

- Drink less, same reason as above, to prevent the need to go to toilet.

- Sometimes, if the encounter is about 4-6 hours away, I will DIY. It de-sensitise the bro some, and helps to last longer.

Hope bros can share what they do too so we can benefit from each others routine and have better performance.

RealEstateGuy
30-01-2012, 02:41 AM
Want to find out what bros do, if anything, to help in having a better performance when meeting up with FLs.

- Walk to the location, a walk of about 0.5 to 1km can improve blood circulation and also is good warm up

- Kidney massage, I massage my kidneys to help its function, also to help it to process urine faster so I can get it out before the encounter. Dont want to when you are in the middle of foreplay, just get up and say, need to stop and go to the toilet, mood killer. Also, with an unemptied bladder, I tend to cum faster.

- Sometimes, if the encounter is about 4-6 hours away, I will DIY. It de-sensitise the bro some, and helps to last longer.

Hope bros can share what they do too so we can benefit from each others routine and have better performance.

Braddah, you are paying for sex not trying to impress a lover. The equation is imbalanced favoring you (You > GL FL) yet you go into the situation thinking (You < GL FL) and feel need to prepare you will be making love on a 3rd date with a sexy gal you met at a cafe. Braddah, even if you went in limp dick smelling like you just crawled out of a garbage can because you are paying market rate you should be entitiled to be so. Braddah, this kind of mis-valuation of your position is what inevitably leads to KC. Braddah, I only have scant information based on your post and not a large enough sample size but assuming we extrapolate your thoughts out I would assume you are the type of Braddah who would be cleaned out in a KC set up. Braddah, not trying to hurt your feelings nor insult you but trying to help you. Braddah, hope you change your mindset and strategies or curb going to GL.

LittleKuku
30-01-2012, 02:42 AM
Braddah, you are paying for sex not trying to impress a lover.

:D fantastic reply

Phantom
30-01-2012, 03:41 AM
Blah blah blah, bs bs bs.

First off, please do not call me your "braddah". I have done nothing wrong enough to be associated with you in this epic fail manner.

You like to speak off what is congruent to the values, wishes and such of singapore and to follow it. If it is congruent to the values, wishes, desires of SammyBoy Forum members that you take a long walk off a short pier, pound sand up your double fisted ass, and also, contort yourself till you can lick your own ass, would you do it ?

I hope you are a troll, although you are a fail troll. Better that your are a fail troll than you being such fail human being.

Sincerely.

GoldPool
30-01-2012, 09:18 AM
?????????????

HCKing
30-01-2012, 01:13 PM

Braddah, you are paying for sex not trying to impress a lover.

braddah RealAss did u even bother to read what TS has written?:rolleyes:

for my case sometimes i will contain a high protein meal and some red wine a few hrs b4 the activity. they help increase the horniness as well as energy level and so far i have not been disappointed.:D

Xgenre
30-01-2012, 01:20 PM
TS, don't forget the most important thing for commercial sex. Don't forget to withdraw money! :p

BiRd13
30-01-2012, 01:46 PM

I do agreed with 'walking'... Usually will take sometime to walk to the place (about 300-400m) to help in blood circulation...

For me, usually will take a cup of coffee (Just a habit) before heading up =X Usually upon arrival, will go to pee (if high tide) before heading to massage... So far till now, never need to go toilet to pee during massage time... Perhaps after massage, or during bath time...

RealEstateGuy
30-01-2012, 01:56 PM
First off, please do not call me your "braddah". I have done nothing wrong enough to be associated with you in this epic fail manner.

You like to speak off what is congruent to the values, wishes and such of singapore and to follow it. If it is congruent to the values, wishes, desires of SammyBoy Forum members that you take a long walk off a short pier, pound sand up your double fisted ass, and also, contort yourself till you can lick your own ass, would you do it ?

I hope you are a troll, although you are a fail troll. Better that your are a fail troll than you being such fail human being.

Sincerely.

Braddah, its OK I'm not hurt by your defensive response. But Braddah, I think if you sit and reflect on my initial reponse you will agree on my main point whicch is you are not preparing to make love to a lover. Braddah, not much preparation needed for what you are trying to do. Braddah, I'm an advocate for a better SG society. SBF is but a subset of SG society thus the things that would improve SG society apply to SBF too. Braddah, my remarks are not personal to you but conceptual comments to any Braddah marshalling up resources and time to meet a FL. OK, Braddah you have a nice day.

autoroam
30-01-2012, 02:34 PM
TS, don't forget the most important thing for commercial sex. Don't forget to withdraw money! :p

I second that....:D
Most important thing to prepared... is the agreed $$
and abit more, incase u want to tip the gal :p

blk437
30-01-2012, 02:38 PM

Best Reply!!!! :D

callmebad
30-01-2012, 04:21 PM
most important, just relax, we're not preparing for a war:)
I have learned that when comes to women who are very unpredictable, think too much or plan too much beforehand may not be off much use, just relax, react according to circumstances, prepare for some disappointments because the FL may sucks, she may not service you properly, take it as if it is going for a tour,sometimes you enjoy,sometimes you don't enjoy and of course, like one of our fellows said here, be prepared for cash and also act blur,act deaf -sometimes FLs like to talk a lot to gain your sympathy, we don't know whether this is true or false, but to protect ourselves,let's assume they're false, to be protective of ourselves is ok, most important we don't try to hurt or cheat them.

sundial
30-01-2012, 04:42 PM
1- make sure balls are at full tank (dont worry small head will tell u)
2- do research in sammyboyforum for desired target (fig 15, 13 11 etc)
3- draw ammo ($$$)

finally go to firing range .... load and ready ...

rousch
30-01-2012, 04:46 PM
Don't forget to have lots of condom stand by.

sony2002
30-01-2012, 08:38 PM
1) Cut finger nails
2) Shave beard
3) Check for ulcer or minor cuts in the mouth or groin area (scare STD can transmit via cuts)
4) Drink redbull
5) Leave home/work early to ensure i won't be late (else eat into your time)

stillgottheblue
30-01-2012, 08:43 PM
Sometimes it took to long to shot also sian. Not long, not too short is the best for me.

Ultra_Hard
30-01-2012, 10:21 PM
1) Have a good meal before session (so that got energy)
2) Have a good sleep the day before (so that got energy)
3) Don't pcc the day before & waste my sperm
4) Leave office on time so that will not be late

Teddman
30-01-2012, 11:27 PM
This is very funny - Why don't PCC first then go for session? If balls are full, tendency is to shoot damn fast right? Then it would be a waste of vitamin M!

I am confused because when I go with empty balls, it is damn hard for my bro to stand...

arsenal_84
30-01-2012, 11:53 PM
This is very funny - Why don't PCC first then go for session? If balls are full, tendency is to shoot damn fast right? Then it would be a waste of vitamin M!

I am confused because when I go with empty balls, it is damn hard for my bro to stand...

if you're going for a single shot...of course you can afford to unload some bullets first.
but for those on double shots, normally i would store a few days of ammo or else i would just go one month without sex (diy not included).

most importantly is always wear helmet before going for war.

loneyheart
30-01-2012, 11:54 PM
Always standby a second FL number in yr hp just in case she fly u aeroplane or CMI so as u dum waste t rm charge or force to upz t CMI FL :D ... wishing all bros hv a sextisfied bonk when ever u encounter :D

RealEstateGuy
31-01-2012, 11:53 AM
Braddahs, again this is not third date sex with the gal you met and wooed nor is it trying to have beautiful romantic honeymoon or vacation sex with your wife, finance, GF. Braddah, you act as if you must perform to please her yet you are paying. Gee why don't I pay to eat at a restaurant and bring the ingredients, cook, and wait on myself then clean the table? Braddah, do you get the point?

On Valentines Day will you also send her chocolates?

OceanEleven
31-01-2012, 12:10 PM
Best bet, be relax and enjoy the session. I am going there to be impressed and pleased, not the other way round.

gentleman1
31-01-2012, 12:19 PM
I think wanking a few hours before will prevent premature ejaculation, especially for newbies :)

samyboys
31-01-2012, 12:29 PM
i guess simplest way to extend the fuck session is to clear some rounds a day or two in advance

secondly, use magic tissue

scamper
31-01-2012, 12:41 PM
Do some warm up exercises.

Phantom
31-01-2012, 12:51 PM
:D fantastic reply

Yes, for your level of intellect, that must be a fantastic reply that has no bearing whatsoever on the topic discussed. A fail troll who fails to understand nor has the ability and or means to engage in any form of sex with another human being engages a reply that is either meant to troll or of which reply is an indication of his delusions, and you wholeheartedly feels it is worthy.

I guess that makes you a fucktard.

?????????????

Hey there, next time you want to unmoderate another one of your clones, use some discretion, duh........

Phantom
31-01-2012, 12:53 PM
more bs bs bs

I will take you for a troll. Fail troll is fail. At least use some creativity when trying........

Phantom
31-01-2012, 01:01 PM
Want to find out what bros do, if anything, to help in having a better performance when meeting up with FLs.......

To further this discussion in the direction I meant, all the things I have said I done are basically attempts to last longer. From when I enter her, till orgasm, if it lasts less than 10 mins, I regard that as quite a disppointment on my part.

I mean, after all the effort, and then the real action takes less than 10 mins, it is quite :(:(

I do not quite agree with drinking redbull myself. Although it can give you a temporal boost, it takes its toll on your body more that the benefit it can give you over a span of 24-48 hours and also longer term. And if your body is not strong enough, redbull and such high energy drinks will instead stress the kidneys, making bro harder to erect or have a soft erection.

Welcome any further postings on what bros do to enhance and prolong their performance.

bradpitt
31-01-2012, 01:02 PM

Best answer!

RealEstateGuy
31-01-2012, 05:20 PM
I will take you for a troll. Fail troll is fail. At least use some creativity when trying........

Bradddah, not a troll but the truth of the matter and your misguidance does hurt Braddah?

unsung80
31-01-2012, 06:53 PM
Do some warm up exercises.

Do 5B Ex!!! :D

bangbangben
31-01-2012, 08:58 PM
Preparing for commercial sex;
1) Call to confirm appointment (if FL or OKT).
2) Double confirm whose providing the rubber.
3) Press money at ATM. (if required)
4) Reconfirm if I brought along my Identification Card. (For hotel purposes)
5) Check into room and wait.

Believe the rest abit SOP liao right???

HCKing
31-01-2012, 09:47 PM
Bradddah, not a troll but the truth of the matter and your misguidance does hurt Braddah?

the truth is u r not only a troll but a moronic one as well. :p

Apocalypse
31-01-2012, 10:57 PM
Maybe I try do tai chi quan before sex to improve how to control my chi

I must learn to control my chi until I do not release any chi, but only the chi of the girl is lost during sex. Once I do that, I will be able to do it even if I am sleeping.

then even when I am 90, I will be able to summon enough chi to get it hard like a steel. :D

wally888
31-01-2012, 11:05 PM
If u dealing with only 1 WL then nothing need to be done.

But if going CP for 1 week when u could be bonking everyday, then 2 weeks before u should do more to keep your body in the best shape ever and abstain from unhealthy food, good rest.........:D

sequence79
31-01-2012, 11:37 PM

Totally agree LOL
for me, I think diy one day b4 helps to delay the ejaculation thus maximising the shiokness. And make sure I empty my bladder just before the session.

muscleboi
31-01-2012, 11:39 PM
If u dealing with only 1 WL then nothing need to be done.

But if going CP for 1 week when u could be bonking everyday, then 2 weeks before u should do more to keep your body in the best shape ever and abstain from unhealthy food, good rest.........:D

wow bro, what's CP???

kingrex
01-02-2012, 01:16 AM
first thing i read this thread by ts. Just go in enjoy the process, F the FL, pay and go home. It's in mental sense. Prolong or cumming fast is in your mind. Scientifically proven, or you might need some pills to prolong your shots. Just relax yourself should be able to achieve what you wanna achieved.

Next, Real, i just dun understand what's your harp on doing for sg society. I do not want to do anything for society, thats the govt prob. aint mine. there are alot of young secret society wannabe coming up again and i don't wanna have a parang slash on my back. I am more concern about my meals on my table and the people I need to feed. Let the bloody govt do their job.
and your braddah front braddah back really irks me. I only know the spelling of Buddha.

Peace.

goodpartner
01-02-2012, 01:22 AM
Next, Real, i just dun understand what's your harp on doing for sg society.

The following post sums it all up :D

For one who is so anxious to improve the morals of Singapore society, I suggest that you should first take a real good look at your values.

You are a racist with violent tendencies. Hardly the model citizen, eh?

RealEstateGuy
01-02-2012, 01:56 AM
the truth is u r not only a troll but a moronic one as well. :p

Braddah, why don't you go to Paragon and buy yourself some new clothes, put on your best cologne, etc. before you go on your next "date" with your GL GF. Braddah, you really are such a weak pathetic person.

Vandreax
01-02-2012, 01:58 AM
Better performance is to make sure your 2I/C is happy i.e. NO STRESS. No need to do this do that. When you're horny and your gf/wife/fb, no call, NO PROBLEM. Call your friendly WL/OKT from SBF and release. No need preparation. I feel that impromptu gives me the best performance. The thrill of getting caught by any of your lover. PRICELESS. Something that even MasterCard cannot buy.

Everyone's perception of performance is different. Some like power others like to be in control. But power is nothing without control. Bugatti Veyron or Porsche 911 GT3? No right, no wrong. RIGHT BRADDAH! LOL.

For me is getting a good night's sleep too if I wanna bang the brains out of my hooker.

sgjoey
01-02-2012, 03:22 AM
True story -- once, I waited till the last minute before withdrawing money cos I knew there was an atm near the location where the lady was. When I went to the atm, it was out of order, and the nearest one is like 15 minutes away. Called up the okt and explained my predicament. His reply stunned me....

Don't worry. Fuck first, pay later -- meaning the next time I see one of his girls again. And so I did just that.

Learned my lesson though.... nowadays I withdraw cash way in advance at the nearest atm to my home or office before leaving to meet the ladies.

RealEstateGuy
01-02-2012, 10:00 AM
Braddah in the future FL will carry iPhone with software and you can scan your credit card.

HCKing
01-02-2012, 11:04 AM
Totally agree LOL
for me, I think diy one day b4 helps to delay the ejaculation thus maximising the shiokness. And make sure I empty my bladder just before the session.

u r right bro, i have tried that b4 and enjoyed a more sextifying session. it also helps to slowly build up yr momentum when u bonk for a happier ending.:D

Braddah, why don't you go to Paragon and buy yourself some new clothes, put on your best cologne, etc. before you go on your next "date" with your GL GF. Braddah, you really are such a weak pathetic person.

braddah RealAss hw u know i got a hot sexy GL GF? u been stalking us? OMG i better watch my back on my next date. :D

kryptonite123
01-02-2012, 11:49 AM
REG,

If you look at the TS's post (the first one), nowhere does it talks about putting the FL on the pedestal (e.g. buying her chocolates, flowers, going the extra mile to please her). Instead, if you read closely enough, he is actually trying to maximize his performance - so as to maximize the dollar value of his session. Yes, the session is paid, but whether the session turns out to be a good or disappointing one, it also depends on the guy's performance, though the FL's service plays a major role. Then again, FLs are also humans. If the customer smells like a garbage dump, how do you expect her to get into the act?

A side note, in some of your threads and posts, I see you have a big problem with Caucasians (which I don't know why... Napoleon complex?). If so, why do you keep Braddah here, Braddah there? If I'm not wrong, Braddah is Australian lingo. If you detest them so much, why use their lingo?

loneyheart
01-02-2012, 10:43 PM
first thing i read this thread by ts. Just go in enjoy the process, F the FL, pay and go home. It's in mental sense. Prolong or cumming fast is in your mind. Scientifically proven, or you might need some pills to prolong your shots. Just relax yourself should be able to achieve what you wanna achieved.

Next, Real, i just dun understand what's your harp on doing for sg society. I do not want to do anything for society, thats the govt prob. aint mine. there are alot of young secret society wannabe coming up again and i don't wanna have a parang slash on my back. I am more concern about my meals on my table and the people I need to feed. Let the bloody govt do their job.
and your braddah front braddah back really irks me. I only know the spelling of Buddha.

Peace.

Well said bro ,,,totally agreed w u :D

arsenal_84
02-02-2012, 12:26 AM
If you look at the TS's post (the first one), nowhere does it talks about putting the FL on the pedestal (e.g. buying her chocolates, flowers, going the extra mile to please her)

oh ya, thai FLs love chocolates...perhaps that's one way to boost their morale in serving you.

InternetPimp
02-02-2012, 12:35 AM
Braddah in the future FL will carry iPhone with software and you can scan your credit card.

Even if they do it is a bad idea to ever scan your CC, you never know whatb
else it might lead to, cash easier

lurpsexx
02-02-2012, 01:22 AM
TS,

All in all, if u wan to last longer.. then dun go GL liao.. Most u get is 25 mins per shot (1 session), so how long u wan to last?

If u wan longer then betta go get overnite one.. then can take all the time u wan liao...

This is commercial sex la.. pay and fcuk off liao..No need spend so much time to prepare this and that.. just need $$$ and condoms can liao.. rest is the girl job to sextify u ...

By preparing so much for the sex session, the girl will give u more special treatment? U are just one in her million customer only.... At most is u do all these for your self, to make urself more satisfied.. tio boh?

I not troll or related to the RealEstateGuy.. just some one who did wat u did.. and in the end also realised its just a waste of time only...

Peace and enjoy ur bonks! :)

jolenekoh
02-02-2012, 03:10 PM
REG,

If you look at the TS's post (the first one), nowhere does it talks about putting the FL on the pedestal (e.g. buying her chocolates, flowers, going the extra mile to please her). Instead, if you read closely enough, he is actually trying to maximize his performance - so as to maximize the dollar value of his session. Yes, the session is paid, but whether the session turns out to be a good or disappointing one, it also depends on the guy's performance, though the FL's service plays a major role. Then again, FLs are also humans. If the customer smells like a garbage dump, how do you expect her to get into the act?

A side note, in some of your threads and posts, I see you have a big problem with Caucasians (which I don't know why... Napoleon complex?). If so, why do you keep Braddah here, Braddah there? If I'm not wrong, Braddah is Australian lingo. If you detest them so much, why use their lingo?

currently living in oz. didnt know braddah is an aussie lingo. it's more of a malay lingo to me.

Phantom
04-02-2012, 05:30 PM
Pushing up thread to get more opinions or routines

Sincerely.

Not a troll, hmmmm, I think that would make you the alternative then :D

If you would be so kind, don't reply. This is me trolling you, in case in your misguided delusions, you don't get it :rolleyes:

If you look at the TS's post (the first one), nowhere does it talks about putting the FL on the pedestal (e.g. buying her chocolates, flowers, going the extra mile to please her). Instead, if you read closely enough, he is actually trying to maximize his performance - so as to maximize the dollar value of his session.

Exactly, thanks :)

samaritan
04-02-2012, 05:52 PM
i just get money ready. but i am surprised to see some u guys are out to impress. generation gap? :o

muscleboi
04-02-2012, 06:05 PM
i just get money ready. but i am surprised to see some u guys are out to impress. generation gap? :o

I can feel why TS does it. Gen gap? Maybe.

If its me, I want to make sure FL enjoy the session as much as I do. =)

Thanks for this thread, TS! Great tips consolidated!

LegaLust
04-02-2012, 10:53 PM
i would shave,
have a full meal more energy to piak ,

thats about it but

.... most important thing is masturbate 3 -5 hours earlier before i go so i can last longer! LOL