PDA

View Full Version : Enough enough liao

wildehavanas
29-01-2012, 12:40 PM
I will only visit those stable with live pic .... out 10 visit, 8 disappointment. last time round kinda 1 ... picture is and the real person.... totally off. Been cheonging for so many years never felt so angry. Feel sad for the gal still proceed ... if not I would have walked.

I will not reveal the OKT, you know who you are. Please live picture and dun try to push gals to me.

olympian
29-01-2012, 01:03 PM
Bro you should share where this happen so others can also avoid getting bad exp

Hadidas
29-01-2012, 01:16 PM
That is why it's my 1st rule..... live pic only.
In this day and age, any one can take a few digital pics so easily.

atoll
29-01-2012, 03:39 PM
Bro, sometimes those stable who put up live pics, girls in real life may also be very different. It's your right as a customer to reject if it's really totally off. If the OKT is trustworthy, he will say no problem, cos he should know how far off the girl is from real life. Worst case kanna ban from the stable, but would you even want to go and patronise again such a stable?

I've my fair share of disappointments but still proceed cos close one eye can still make it, but I have rejected some when I meet them in person cos even I close one eye still cannot make it. To force yourself to go through the session and live to regret and be angry about it is just stupid. I've been banned from one stable cos I rejected the girl once. Well, i ain't going back there anyway if that's the kind of attitude and quality they are providing.

End of day, find the trustworthy stable who ensures girls of reasonable quality. Don't want or need to promote, long time cheongsters know which ones they are. You as a customer have your rights, as long as you have justification to reject, don't be compelled to go through with it.

James Teo
29-01-2012, 04:46 PM
We all go through the process of trial and error bro until we hit upon a stable that is quite reliable. But when I encounter a different girl I will reject the gal and request okt to arrange for another one. In most cases the okt will entertain me as he value my business.

Just my 2 centsworth. :)

plover
29-01-2012, 05:46 PM
Bro i think i know which stable you are talking abt. I have a very bad exp with them...there's twice i already reach the area and then they ask that the girls is not available...really have enough of it...:mad:

clubnite
29-01-2012, 10:50 PM
Yes agree. LIVE PIC only. Too many monster around

netball
29-01-2012, 11:04 PM
Yes bro I totally agree with you..

Dun trust FR Coz diff pple have diff taste. Diff standard.

But sometime really hard to jugde base on live picture lol...

And sometime really turn off and just want to reject her..

But pity her also.. Hard to reject Coz they risk they're life to work here and try to earn some x'tra $$$$$$..

What to do.. Just hope that the service are good lol..

lowprofile
29-01-2012, 11:29 PM
Hi bro, will it br convenient to name the stable? so tat newbie like me can be aware.

Many thanks
lowprofile

echorny
30-01-2012, 12:20 AM
I think if disclosing publicly not an option, maybe just boycott that stable lor.

radii
30-01-2012, 12:32 AM
I will only visit those stable with live pic .... out 10 visit, 8 disappointment. last time round kinda 1 ... picture is and the real person.... totally off. Been cheonging for so many years never felt so angry. Feel sad for the gal still proceed ... if not I would have walked.

I will not reveal the OKT, you know who you are. Please live picture and dun try to push gals to me.

Bro can empathize with u :(..........
Generally as a rule of thumb try to avoid those with studio photo. Think abt it, if the gals are really quality than the OKT will usually post the live pic..............
Studio Pics are usually more miss than hits ;)

justl00king
30-01-2012, 01:00 AM
I will only visit those stable with live pic .... out 10 visit, 8 disappointment.Bro,

I used to patronise such okts until I also quit on them. Most times do not tally with pic and really CMI type.

Now those with no live pic, will not even bother to try. :cool:

But you should voice out from which stable, so other samsters can also avoid. :)

MFBS
30-01-2012, 01:01 AM
Totally agreed.
These days a lot of con job.
Knn juz the other day's bonk, ccb how can it turns out the gal actually crying and wanna go home. Didn't even wanna fuck coz homesick and she was feeling humiliated working in this line??
I was like,???WTF right??!

Another one ccb turns out fucking fat with "stats" stated as 50kg.
50kg was like juz for her fat ass!!

Ccb I sworn off these stables these days.
Knn liao lui and feeling so buay song!

Enough lah..Total rip offs!

radii
30-01-2012, 01:07 AM
Totally agreed.
These days a lot of con job.
Knn juz the other day's bonk, ccb how can it turns out the gal actually crying and wanna go home. Didn't even wanna fuck coz homesick and she was feeling humiliated working in this line??
I was like,???WTF right??!

Another one ccb turns out fucking fat with "stats" stated as 50kg.
50kg was like juz for her fat ass!!

Ccb I sworn off these stables these days.
Knn liao lui and feeling so buay song!

Enough lah..Total rip offs!

Don't be lazy, do ur homework and research before going, read up on FR and check the Stable track record and history........

vhornypanda
30-01-2012, 01:31 AM
Try to find a good stable and stick to it. The one I normally engage, his gals normally 70% of what's in the "display" but usually his gals service are good except for 1 that I kana. But so far, all ok.

Phantom
30-01-2012, 01:38 AM
Its not the pics, its the reputation of the stables. If studio pics can be way off from the real person, so can the live pics be. When things get worse for the stables, they may just get the girls to put on extra heavy duty makeup, take a few pics and then say live pics to attract more customers. But when you see them without the heavy duty makeup, stilled fked up.

It is more important to read the FRs here from bros, and also from trial and error, you will learn which stables give an effort to provide quality girls, and which only provide quality pics.

Also, will appreciate if you can PM me the stables you had the bad encounter with, thanks.

ChickenLover88
30-01-2012, 02:38 AM
which stable is better,can pm me:)
thank you;)

spidejep
30-01-2012, 02:41 AM

been there done that bro..feel ur feeling..

neoid
30-01-2012, 02:48 AM
I think it would be good for TS to list the stable in case more bros end up spending more precious hard earned money. I have had several horrible experiences too in the past, ever since then its been the chinese all the way.

Meantime it would be good for some bros to recommend good thai OKT perhaps? Especially those who have good service and reliable photos.

Stormz
30-01-2012, 04:08 AM
I think if the difference is really too far off, we have a right to walk away.
It's like buying a trip to maldives and end up with puala ubin.
I dun think any OKTs will accept if the agreed amount is SGDXXX then in the end you paid RMXXX right?
It's a grey area, but cannot be always consumer at the losing end also...

loveurcunt
30-01-2012, 08:25 AM
Its not the pics, its the reputation of the stables. If studio pics can be way off from the real person, so can the live pics be. When things get worse for the stables, they may just get the girls to put on extra heavy duty makeup, take a few pics and then say live pics to attract more customers. But when you see them without the heavy duty makeup, stilled fked up.

It is more important to read the FRs here from bros, and also from trial and error, you will learn which stables give an effort to provide quality girls, and which only provide quality pics.

Also, will appreciate if you can PM me the stables you had the bad encounter with, thanks.

i agree with what bro here have say, try some stable with live pic and studio but in the end age gap from pic at least 10 to 15yr diff. some with live pic only totally diff ppl and CMI type.

MFBS
30-01-2012, 01:49 PM
Don't be lazy, do ur homework and research before going, read up on FR and check the Stable track record and history........

You so naive ah. You think all FRs are for real meh?
And fake FRs aside, even sticking to same stable, does NOT guarantee good service coz the girls change. And they are getting worse these days coz poor QC!

hardrock
30-01-2012, 03:52 PM
Agree with what the bros mention, u see angels in the pic, but monsters in real person.. I rather go g land finish off with 50 bucks and it's what u see in person.. I hope these ppl make business in a more ethical way so ppl will come back to them.

luckyboiboi
30-01-2012, 04:37 PM
Yes bro I totally agree with you..

Dun trust FR Coz diff pple have diff taste. Diff standard.

But sometime really hard to jugde base on live picture lol...

And sometime really turn off and just want to reject her..

But pity her also.. Hard to reject Coz they risk they're life to work here and try to earn some x'tra $$$$$$..

What to do.. Just hope that the service are good lol..

You wonder whether the FRs are real or not. :cool:

luckyboiboi
30-01-2012, 04:38 PM
Agree with what the bros mention, u see angels in the pic, but monsters in real person.. I rather go g land finish off with 50 bucks and it's what u see in person.. I hope these ppl make business in a more ethical way so ppl will come back to them.

best is not to over-photoshop, lest give the wrong confidence to customers.

Hadidas
30-01-2012, 05:27 PM
Do not mistaken us live pic advocators think that live pics are fool-proof. Just to get higher chance of a more accurate depiction of what the girls look like. Get a realistic idea of what we're getting that suit our different tastes.
It does not have to be the prettiest... just no surprises.

hardrock
30-01-2012, 05:47 PM
best is not to over-photoshop, lest give the wrong confidence to customers.

It always turn out they r tanned, not busty at all for those mention C la D la, fat and tummy fats and Huge thighs which turn u off. They deserve to be wrecked badly on dishonestly.

radii
30-01-2012, 11:21 PM
which stable is better,can pm me:)
thank you;)

This one better you find out yourself, your taste and other ppl taste will be different one......... anyway there is no such thing as 100% hit rate even for the best stables so when you go for booking try to keep that in mind so you will not spoil the session ;)

wildehavanas
30-01-2012, 11:28 PM
Bro can empathize with u :(..........
Generally as a rule of thumb try to avoid those with studio photo. Think abt it, if the gals are really quality than the OKT will usually post the live pic..............
Studio Pics are usually more miss than hits ;)

Last time there is a independent forum .. $$$$$$... now no longer around. The FR there real because the bros and will gang up against a FR from any OKT ... too dad its close.

wildehavanas
30-01-2012, 11:29 PM
Bro,

I used to patronise such okts until I also quit on them. Most times do not tally with pic and really CMI type.

Now those with no live pic, will not even bother to try. :cool:

But you should voice out from which stable, so other samsters can also avoid. :)

I think I gonna start a thread for trustworthy OKT. As for those not trustworthy ... dun even wanna waste my time.

radii
30-01-2012, 11:33 PM
:DI think I gonna start a thread for trustworthy OKT. As for those not trustworthy ... dun even wanna waste my time.

Haha i think more or less cheongster know which stable gd or bad liao lah :cool: but support u haha :D

focusbdm
30-01-2012, 11:44 PM
Bro, share same disappointments with all. I have given up in all andchadcwalked away many times as I think the OKTs just anyhow hamtum them and forget about the pictures, they are almost 99% off the real one. I have a few times saw a 36 C papaya that looked more like guava. That once I had a super solid 100% turned on that looked like pirates of Caribaan..

I think still the good old MP where you can see first and decide if you want to invest further or just FO..

Waster of time, standard marketing and locating the place with go there waaiting for sms, what a waste of time.

wildehavanas
31-01-2012, 12:06 AM
:D

Haha i think more or less cheongster know which stable gd or bad liao lah :cool: but support u haha :D

I have many pte message for the name of the OKTs. Well, my principle, bad service is between me and the OKT so it will be subjective so I will not reveal. But good we should promote.

jigolo
31-01-2012, 12:17 AM
so who is gd who is bad pm me too pls i noob i noob

cunt_ranger
31-01-2012, 12:24 AM
I agree with bro focusbdm, especially on the MP concept of BKK... You see, you choose what you like and bonk=happy customer! No bullshit photos, no stress for everyone!!! BKK MPs is the way to go!!

fenwick
31-01-2012, 01:35 AM
I agree with bro focusbdm, especially on the MP concept of BKK... You see, you choose what you like and bonk=happy customer! No bullshit photos, no stress for everyone!!! BKK MPs is the way to go!!

Agree with you bro.........:)

Hotstuff82
31-01-2012, 02:01 AM
:D

SIC please, nowadays hard to find good stables... :(

luckyboiboi
31-01-2012, 02:02 AM
in the end, it's a heng-suay thing. but seriously the OKTs should put more effort in quality, no point photoshopping and tarnish own reputation in the end.

ChickenLover88
31-01-2012, 03:03 AM
This one better you find out yourself, your taste and other ppl taste will be different one......... anyway there is no such thing as 100% hit rate even for the best stables so when you go for booking try to keep that in mind so you will not spoil the session
ok,thank you:)
I think I gonna start a thread for trustworthy OKT. As for those not trustworthy ... dun even wanna waste my time.
support,support...........:D

Hadidas
31-01-2012, 12:00 PM

Are you suggesting forming a "cheongster alliance"... good, I support.:D
Must also spot fake users, clones and FRs.

heiyaoguai
31-01-2012, 05:16 PM
i also agree to this alliance thing...can sieve out the ugly ones and get accurate,reliable information and share REAL FRs amongst ourselves:)

wildehavanas
31-01-2012, 10:44 PM
Are you suggesting forming a "cheongster alliance"... good, I support.:D
Must also spot fake users, clones and FRs.

Good idea, we can help each other recommending good stable and also spot fake FRs

neoid
01-02-2012, 12:24 AM

Good i support :)

tingtongting
03-02-2012, 12:42 AM
Can give secret manor a shot I had Mihiro just now and it was good! DAMN ITS Good... 85-90% similar to picture...

babyonboard
03-02-2012, 01:06 AM
TS, good topic to have brought up. I've had some misses of my own previously, even from OKTs I considered to be good (at times).

Anyway, can you tell us the stables where you've had good experience? It'll help us all filter anyhow.

ThaiBeautiful
03-02-2012, 01:15 AM

Why bother? nothing will work out eventually... Just ban that particular stable if he fail u... Stables come and go. Some keep changing name. Only regulars will know what's good and what's not, and stick to 1 eventually.
Reputation counts??? Nope... everyday countless of newbies join this forum, and countless still get "conned". Haiz.........

clubnite
03-02-2012, 03:47 PM
Rule of this game;

1. Select only stable with LIVE picture. We man get turn on by visual lah.

bad service good look still can cum, bad service bad look hollan liow.

2. Don waste time based your selection on FR, FR just for your reading pleasure

club

shawn teo
03-02-2012, 05:02 PM
What happens if there is no live pictures ?

yerrack
03-02-2012, 06:18 PM
i m noob n cannot tell the difference btween studio pic n live pic

radii
04-02-2012, 12:04 AM
What happens if there is no live pictures ?

Best avoid or proceed at your own risk! ;)

shawn teo
04-02-2012, 09:52 PM
Best avoid or proceed at your own risk! ;)

For stables that provide no live pictures I'll adopt the following guidelines for LOS girls :

1) If the gals are from the north they tend to be fairer than those from bkk.
2) I would add the age of the gal by another 5 years
3) For boobs size , if mention it is C I would rate 1 size smaller.
4 ) For looks if can resemble at least 70 % than it is ok but then there are some cases where the girl is indeed much prettier than in person.
5) But if the gal is totally different , I would not go in , pay a rejection fee. Contact the okt to arrange for me another gal.

Hope these helps . I am not too sure about other nationalities . Maybe bros with other nationalities would like to share their expereince.

Only thing is if there is no picture for preview I would not support .

cocknloaded
04-02-2012, 11:16 PM
Try to find a good stable and stick to it. The one I normally engage, his gals normally 70% of what's in the "display" but usually his gals service are good except for 1 that I kana. But so far, all ok.

well sometimes even FR cannot be trusted... some of them create multiple accounts and describe the FL machiam a goddess.. but when you reach there, omg -_-" the people who wrote those FR all 1 post warriors. sibei k siao 1 la..

04-02-2012, 11:29 PM
well sometimes even FR cannot be trusted... some of them create multiple accounts and describe the FL machiam a goddess.. but when you reach there, omg -_-" the people who wrote those FR all 1 post warriors. sibei k siao 1 la..

haha..agreed...:D

tokoloshe
04-02-2012, 11:31 PM
What's frightening is when the stable get busted by AV you may get a letter from AV to drink coffee at their office. The worst that can happened from this is a call to your OC to bail you out.

radii
04-02-2012, 11:31 PM
For stables that provide no live pictures I'll adopt the following guidelines for LOS girls :

1) If the gals are from the north they tend to be fairer than those from bkk.
2) I would add the age of the gal by another 5 years
3) For boobs size , if mention it is C I would rate 1 size smaller.
4 ) For looks if can resemble at least 70 % than it is ok but then there are some cases where the girl is indeed much prettier than in person.
5) But if the gal is totally different , I would not go in , pay a rejection fee. Contact the okt to arrange for me another gal.

Hope these helps . I am not too sure about other nationalities . Maybe bros with other nationalities would like to share their expereince.

Only thing is if there is no picture for preview I would not support .

No need think so much lah, if no live pic no go unless you try before or you know the okt can trust.

chinchiasong
05-02-2012, 09:24 AM
Totally agree. The past 2 weeks, I've tried 3 diff stables from LSB. The WL I booked wasn't even 30% close to their looks. :mad:. In fact I suspect those WL that do not have any FR is due to all cheongster bros FRs tt really reflect on the WL negative sides, then the OKTs took it off from the forum. Those FRs r definitely written by someone of their own.
Now I'm trying to patronize those in SBF as the cost r higher. I think the OKTs here will not do such things, I hope.

ALL OKTs BROS & STABLES BOSSES:
PLS NOTE THAT WE R UR CUSTOMERS WHO GIVE OUR HARD EARN MONEY FOR TRUE FUN & ENJOYMENT. PLS RESPECT US TOO BY PROVIDING THE REAL PICS, AGE & STATS OF THE WLs. BY DOING THIS U WILL BE GUARANTEED TO HAVE SATISFIED CUSTOMERS.

Pls do note that we, or rather I, will not hesitate to start a thread titled, "Stables Trying To Cheat By Using False Pics". With this thread, black sheeps will be listed to be made known to all SBF & LSB bros. With the list, all cheonging bros will sure to boycott cheating stables.

chinchiasong
05-02-2012, 09:27 AM
will appreciate if you can PM me the stables you had the bad encounter with, thanks.

bro, sorry but I'm not trying to flame u. there's too many bros here to PM. if he PM u, many more bros will ask from him too. pls be considerate.

chinchiasong
05-02-2012, 09:42 AM
Rule of this game;

1. Select only stable with LIVE picture. We man get turn on by visual lah.

bad service good look still can cum, bad service bad look hollan liow.

2. Don waste time based your selection on FR, FR just for your reading pleasure

club

Bro Clubnite, agree w u for the live pic. But the one I had recently, wanted her for her live pic, but ended up look diff. In fact I question myself whether to proceed. But gd thing is she gave me a gd service. No complain bout the WL but only on the pic.

ThaiBeautiful
05-02-2012, 09:56 AM
I;m surprised that this thread wasn't deleted but moved to discussion instead! :)

Crazyfowl
05-02-2012, 12:54 PM
Hey all bros,,,,, I had 1 really bad experience,,,, Real Frustrated so I started a thread to warn all fellow cheongsters with the stable's link

guess what ?????

The thread got deleted

Wonder if it'll be the same here......

Just to share my experience

Looks : 8/10
Boobs : C
BBBJ : 8/10
rate : 90 2/2

called her 1 hour in advance to confirm booking
15 mins before the time I called her again to tell her I'm at the hotel lobby...
Asked to see her before I book room.... NBZZZ she said sorry as she had another appt liao.....

Sensing something was wrong I send sms....: I'm already here and if I book room now and sms you rm number are you ok with it?

"Yes" she replied

She might not be comfortable to meet up I assumed....

Booked the room and sms her the rm no.

10 mins later when I answer to the knock and opened the door...
KNN I had a shock of my life.... NBZZZZ Looks 4.5-5/10
In my heart was like WTF since I'm here just close my eyes and let her BJ me sua sua ke liao.....

The worst part is that she asked for payment 1st before service....
I insisted no way as I had bad encounters in payment first

So I just lun and as she strips ,,,,, KNN Changi airport instead of a C,,,,,,

go straight to open CD and wanted to cap me.....

at that point of time I really lun buay tiao liao and asked her to FO.....

She got the bloody cheeck to ask me for $20 transport fees....
:mad::mad::mad:

Phantom
05-02-2012, 04:20 PM
Pls do note that we, or rather I, will not hesitate to start a thread titled, "Stables Trying To Cheat By Using False Pics". With this thread, black sheeps will be listed to be made known to all SBF & LSB bros. With the list, all cheonging bros will sure to boycott cheating stables.

bro, sorry but I'm not trying to flame u. there's too many bros here to PM. if he PM u, many more bros will ask from him too. pls be considerate.

The 2 post above displays your naiveness. Try posting anything with the name of the stable with bad fr, see how long it last.

If TS chooses to reply me with the stable, I will be thankful, if not, nothing I can do. However, to be considered inconsiderate for asking ? Are you in your right mind ? This is the forum to share, to be in the mindset that it is inconsiderate to ask someone to share means something very strange. Please attempt to process the things you want to say logically first before attempting to be a pretender of arbiter.

Hey all bros,,,,, I had 1 really bad experience,,,, Real Frustrated so I started a thread to warn all fellow cheongsters with the stable's link

called her 1 hour in advance to confirm booking
15 mins before the time I called her again to tell her I'm at the hotel lobby...
Asked to see her before I book room.... NBZZZ she said sorry as she had another appt liao.....

Sensing something was wrong I send sms....: I'm already here and if I book room now and sms you rm number are you ok with it?

"Yes" she replied

10 mins later when I answer to the knock and opened the door...
KNN I had a shock of my life.... NBZZZZ Looks 4.5-5/10
In my heart was like WTF since I'm here just close my eyes and let her BJ me sua sua ke liao.....

I suspect when you went and got a room, she did a switch on you and asked her friend to come over instead.
If not, with the rates and stats, does sound very good, too good actually. And you know what they say, when it sounds too good to be true, it probably is.

Linnie
12-02-2012, 11:05 PM
I had several Thai FL experiences (LSB & SBF) and all were quite good actually. I encountered four FLs who actually look better than picture. Here is some 2 cents worth advice.

When looking at pictures:
1) Look at the studio/live picture longer and carefully and you will be able to spot good points and bad points (eg. fat legs, big nose, etc)
2) Imagine the girl is darker, has pimples/freckles and how she will be like in real person.
3) Pics that don't show tummy often means girl is more bah bah at tummy.
4) Why bother about stats when all are fake right? I don't read them at all. Maybe only the height is closest to truth.
5) For breasts, instead of looking at how big it is, look at how the photoshop editing is done.

;) Hope these help.

sgjoey
13-02-2012, 12:55 AM
You are seeking the services of a sex worker; not getting hitched to a bride for life. That's my attitude anyway. So my requirements are quite realistic -- so long as a lady is young, nubile and service-oriented, I count myself lucky. Mostly they don't look as good as their studio pics, but I don't really care -- studio pics are designed to show off the ladies at their best, after all.

And after trying out what's available there for some time, I now only stick to two stables. I have generally been very pleased with my encounters. I think it's very good value for money, and I don't know how long these girls will be available at the going rates. With pressure from the authorities to clamp down on online vice here, I am grateful that there's anyone left to bonk at all. :D