PDA

View Full Version : Fetish for shaven pussy

lecher
28-01-2012, 06:35 PM
i don't excatly know when i have actually developed this fetish for shaven pussy, perhaps it was during those playmates videos i've watched when i was overseas.

however, as this fetish began to grow strongly on me, it seemed to me that i don't get turn on with gals with bushy pussy, hence, the main reason that i reduced or stopped patronising FL/WL.

i was lucky that my fb understood my "desire" and she has since shave for my sake, and, i'm like dreaming of her nice, clean, pink pussy almost all the time :eek:.

wonder if any other bros have the same fetish like me ?

tamelover
28-01-2012, 06:51 PM
bro, i'm not sure if it's the pussy that turn me on or if it's the basic instinct for me to relieve myself, that's why, it doesn't matter to me if it's shaven or not, as long as it's a pussy on a decently good-looking gal with BIG BOOBS :D

muscleboi
28-01-2012, 06:56 PM
i don't excatly know when i have actually developed this fetish for shaven pussy, perhaps it was during those playmates videos i've watched when i was overseas.

however, as this fetish began to grow strongly on me, it seemed to me that i don't get turn on with gals with bushy pussy, hence, the main reason that i reduced or stopped patronising FL/WL.

i was lucky that my fb understood my "desire" and she has since shave for my sake, and, i'm like dreaming of her nice, clean, pink pussy almost all the time :eek:.

Bro, I'm with you. Nice, clean, pink... and delicious too! :D

Hope to get an Fb as understandable as yours! :D

forumer
28-01-2012, 07:37 PM
waxed smoother to the touch..... :) yummy....

benxiong
28-01-2012, 07:55 PM
Chinese refer abalone as pussy . Have you seen hairy abalone ? That is why shave pussy look or refer as abalone . I like it too . Nice to feel , lick , and touch :) .

ah rat
28-01-2012, 07:59 PM
I love to touch , feel , lick pussy & teh neh neh :p :D

tan-tan
28-01-2012, 08:23 PM
Oh yes!

Such a turn on for me. :D

ben_cooldude
28-01-2012, 08:51 PM
i came across places, eg USA, Philippines which shaven pussy is a common practise amongst the younger ladies. it's like shaven pussy = shave armpit, hence, such "hairs" are considered unsightly.

wonder if our femail population here believes in shaving their pussy ? :rolleyes:

obviously, i can't comment for PRC ladies whom some still have thier armpit hairs, let alone shaven pussy ! what a turn off !!!! :eek:

delix02
28-01-2012, 10:55 PM
Bros, sidetrack a bit from shaven pussy but my fetish is to savour on big nipples and big black areolas. Don't ask me why but see liao just power steam.

I still can get horny with pink small nipples lah but the adrenaline rush not as strong as my unique fetish.

Wonder any bros have the same taste?

poto
29-01-2012, 01:26 AM
Shaved pussy!! Not a strain more.

chinchiasong
05-02-2012, 08:26 AM

Bro, I'm with you. Nice, clean, pink... and delicious too! :D

Hope to get an Fb as understandable as yours! :D

Yeah Bros.... I'm definitely in for shaven cunt.
Couple of reasons I like it tt way:
- hygiene purpose
- w 1 look, u'll know whether it is a piece of nice looking meat
- my mouth will not have any pubic hair when doing the painting
- when actions starts, i like the smooth skin down there when stimulating the clitoris.
- I'm shaved too. jus imagine both our hairless groin touches each other. :D
Of course girls who r not cleanly shaved still can turn me on if their pussy r nicely trimmed.

RealEstateGuy
05-02-2012, 08:32 AM

I encouraged my CBC expat FwB to get Brazilian waxed and she did. It's so erotic. High class maid FB always Brazilaned. Very erotic. Like to see pussy lips grip my cock.

apemcc
05-02-2012, 08:40 AM
I love a claen smooth pussy too... Nice that my previous FB didn't mind the idea and the first time we hooked up she had shaved herself smooth for our first encounter... After that each time she needed to shave, we would do it together. Very sexy for me to hold her lips while she shaved herself or when she just laid back allowing me to slowly shave and lick her too.

RealEstateGuy
05-02-2012, 09:51 AM
I love a claen smooth pussy too... Nice that my previous FB didn't mind the idea and the first time we hooked up she had shaved herself smooth for our first encounter... After that each time she needed to shave, we would do it together. Very sexy for me to hold her lips while she shaved herself or when she just laid back allowing me to slowly shave and lick her too.

Braddah, you are licking the shaved stubble? Why dun get wax?

soyabeanmilk
05-02-2012, 10:31 AM
This should be a common fetish for the bros here ba. Probably harder to find a guy who likes to enter a "forest" here. :eek: Especially when it comes to painting, shaven is even more important. :D Bit of a turn off when you get hair in the mouth while in action.

bengeo
05-02-2012, 01:00 PM
It 's not fetish. My regular FLs the local ones are mostly shaven. I love them especially those cleanly waxed ,with out any pimples and with healthy pinkish labia and clit....just can't resist painting them.
I miss doing to my favourite FL.:)

tamelover
16-12-2012, 05:26 PM
saw from camfrog quite a few asian girls from thailand and indonesia have shaved pussies ...... my oh my, such lovely sights :D :p

maxman
16-12-2012, 05:46 PM
I like shaved pussy too but don't consider it to be a fetish to me. I agree that it is more hygienic, more presentable, more pleasant looking, and less irritable for cunnilingus. Unfortunately not every woman I encountered shave or even trim their pubic hair.

RockHardnSolid
16-12-2012, 06:57 PM
Yup..of course Shaven pussys are the best...nowadays clean shaven pussyd are considered the best pussys to bonk..the very least the lady should hv minimal hair down there...

Of course you dont get that with PRC..dunno why leh? Is it their culture or upbringing? Its also considered as personal hygiene for ppl nowadays to hv a clean shave down there...

singlicious
16-12-2012, 09:30 PM
hi-5 bro! :)

LovePotion
16-12-2012, 09:32 PM
for me i prefer hairy hahaha:cool:

taureanwoman08
16-12-2012, 09:52 PM
Hairy or shaven, show me a man who doesn't like one.

onlyhuman
16-12-2012, 09:56 PM
I don't like shaven cunt...I like mine natural and raw :D
Hairless one really don't appeal to me.

UncleKunThai
17-12-2012, 08:57 AM
uncle is a die hard fan of clean-shaven pussy!
Wouldn't want to have a 'Black Dental Floss' between my teeth when enjoying my 'seehum' 😀😃😀

divedeeper
17-12-2012, 09:02 AM
OP, I agree, hairless pussy defn the best. Shaving needs to be done every day so not ideal. Waxing is great after done, but grows back, at least is softer when grows back than stubble. Laser is the best, never grows back, always perfectly smooth. MMMMMMMM, nothing like painting hairless pussy.

tamelover
02-01-2014, 11:30 AM
noticed some pixs of local models, majority of them are clean shaven :D, wow ! what a sight !

ranger0201
05-01-2014, 11:45 AM
I hate hairy ones .. If FL I always ask if their below is shaven as I love to paint .. And when on 69 it's such a lovely turn on if the ass all the way to the pussy is shaven ..

happyjaslyn
05-01-2014, 07:36 PM
i don't think a totally shaved pussy is nice...like it better if trim and tidy but not too longish... ;)

singlicious
06-01-2014, 06:14 AM

I'm one of you too! :D

Firsttimerx
06-01-2014, 07:35 AM
as long as its a pussy its fine for me! :D