PDA

View Full Version : SG vice busted!!! Advice from senior SAMs needed

setapakboy
28-01-2012, 05:25 AM
Hi Brothers,

Just browse an month old post from another forum and found this piece of news

news (http://www.thejakartaglobe.com/international/singapore-police-smash-online-prostitution-ring-run-out-of-rented-condo/487989)

I just wanna start my adventurer in SG but seems like is not the right time.. Can some bro share some tips on how to react if there is a raid or how to prevent/read some sign of raid?

I am an old timer in MY, newbie in SG..

Thanks!!!

knnstung
28-01-2012, 11:23 AM
If scare then don't do it loh.

RealEstateGuy
28-01-2012, 11:47 AM
Hi Brothers,

news (http://www.thejakartaglobe.com/international/singapore-police-smash-online-prostitution-ring-run-out-of-rented-condo/487989)

I just wanna start my adventurer in SG but seems like is not the right time.. Can some bro share some tips on how to react if there is a raid or how to prevent/read some sign of raid?

Thanks!!!

Braddah, there is nothing wrong with a curb on vice. While we as a people increase our GDP per capita the morality of the country when it comes to sex vices has hit a low. SG society needs to improve. Instead of evading being outed for your bad habits why not curb it? Braddah, ideally GL and KTVs will be all shut down and this kind of stuff exported to Vietnam or Thailand permanently.

setapakboy
28-01-2012, 01:01 PM
I am still doing it, just that wanna have some advice before doing it.. Am new here(SG), that's y I wanna learn all the "alley road" before I start my adventure here..

New place New rules, without a plan, means u plan to fail..
In MY, tom yum, bakso - money speak louder than words but not here..
Hope u understand =)

If scare then don't do it loh.

setapakboy
28-01-2012, 01:04 PM
I like your point Braddah.. Thanks for sharing

Braddah, there is nothing wrong with a curb on vice. While we as a people increase our GDP per capita the morality of the country when it comes to sex vices has hit a low. SG society needs to improve. Instead of evading being outed for your bad habits why not curb it? Braddah, ideally GL and KTVs will be all shut down and this kind of stuff exported to Vietnam or Thailand permanently.

Johnston
29-01-2012, 04:55 AM
Braddah, ideally GL and KTVs will be all shut down and this kind of stuff exported to Vietnam or Thailand permanently.

I know he's not gonna reply but......

IDEALLYoz==

Any and all sex in hotels should require a birth cert, certificate of higher education (Masters Minimum), marriage cert, immunization cert, virgin cert

before the front office even realise the requestrs wr arNS U NEWWES a fif

tiko_tao
29-01-2012, 05:56 AM

you screw someone's else maid and you dun have the right to talk about morality as a whole :D

btw what morality do you have :p

tiko_tao
29-01-2012, 05:58 AM

he screwed someone's maid and yet he talked about morality here :rolleyes:

better dun like his idea, continue searching for pussy to screw is the way to go :D

tiko_tao
29-01-2012, 06:00 AM

I am still doing it, just that wanna have some advice before doing it.. Am new here(SG), that's y I wanna learn all the "alley road" before I start my adventure here..

New place New rules, without a plan, means u plan to fail..
In MY, tom yum, bakso - money speak louder than words but not here..
Hope u understand =)

wherever u go is the same, money talks :D

fornicator
29-01-2012, 11:31 AM
Thank you Bro setapakboy for the enlightenment. ;)

Yes, raids are being done because of illegal activities like the one mentioned in the link you provided. But if it is legal, then there is nothing to fear.

You may try the licensed brothels in either in Geylang (GL) or Petain Road (PT). There are spot checks from time to time but nothing as harsh such as raids. :o

Kindly click the links in my signature pertaining to the latter (PT). :p

You want adventure, right? So how about giving them a try? If it doesn't works out, there is always this forum (SBF) and our good Samster Bros to rely on. No worries.

Welcome to SG and have fun. :D

Cheers.

Hi Brothers,

Thanks!!!

babamuda
29-01-2012, 05:30 PM
Hi Brothers,

Thanks!!!

Believe if you simply hang the "Do Not Disturb" sign at the door, the the anti-vice people will not raid your room.

Hehehe

Cheers

CyanogenMod
29-01-2012, 10:05 PM
TS, from your previous post. Seems like you are more a customer than an operator :rolleyes:

Even if you are interested to operate in sg, and want info from here,
you need to provide more info on what you really want to do;

1. stand street or online?
2. nationality of product?

all this have different method of handling and operating.
no info of all this, how to advice you :rolleyes:

77guy
29-01-2012, 11:45 PM
Believe if you simply hang the "Do Not Disturb" sign at the door, the the anti-vice people will not raid your room.

Hehehe

Cheers

I tot nowadae all hotel got provide sign wif the words 'no entry to AV' or ' AV not welcum in tis room' for u yo hang outside ur door le...hee.:D

peanut123
30-01-2012, 01:09 AM
Bro, looking for pussy, even illegal ones, is not against the law in Sg. She might get deported if she's a foreigner, but you, as her customer, has committed no crime.

You might get called to make a statement, that's about it. If you are really scared, then stick to legal options, of which there are plenty in Sg.

Hi Brothers,

Thanks!!!

InternetPimp
30-01-2012, 02:48 AM
Bro, looking for pussy, even illegal ones, is not against the law in Sg. She might get deported if she's a foreigner, but you, as her customer, has committed no crime.

Best answer in the whole thread, summarised nicely :cool: