PDA

View Full Version : Advice on finding fb?????

Acefreek
27-01-2012, 07:46 PM
Hi any brother or sis can guild me on finding a fb?

RenaCross
28-01-2012, 08:36 AM
What is guild ??? :confused:

44mm
28-01-2012, 01:03 PM
Get a life dude......

Red_Wine
28-01-2012, 01:09 PM

Dude, if u are single, go find a gf and get married la.

muscleboi
28-01-2012, 01:45 PM

I believe you mean "guide" instead of guild..unless you want to form a guild to educate people how to find fb..:D

there's no hard and fast rule..go with your heart..I believe in being faithful so when you found one, stick to that one but also use protection unless you are very sure s/he doesn't f around before you..remember to sign agreement stating that you become official FBs and will remain faithful to each other until either says otherwise..

on any occasion, either of you got STD, you will know it's from the other person and can demand her/him to cover all expenses incurred from treating the STD..if it's incurable, at least it's easier for you to track back and cause less harm to society and people who sincerely want to have faithful FBs but don't want to get into BGR..

either way..I advocate using condom...less trouble less worry and you will be happier..:D

guowei8
28-01-2012, 01:55 PM
Go IMH for brain checkup

Lizzert
29-01-2012, 01:32 AM

You can try Cash Converter..sometimes bros here get tired of their old FBs and sell them cheaply to to Cash converters..so you can go to any of these outlets and ask their sales staff for 2nd hand FBs,