PDA

View Full Version : Curious Couple into 3some fun

FilipMixcpl
27-01-2012, 03:19 PM
Had met a Curious Couple in the net and chatted about their curiousity into swinging fun and wonder how to get it started.

As both me and wife are into swing, so I just share with them how we got started and enjoy the swing fun till date.......

If all bro/sis would like me to proceed pls help me to add some points to encourage me to write our truth stories. Thanks

vkoolboi
27-01-2012, 03:43 PM
My friend is trying to persuade his wife who just turn 40 to be more liberal with sex and dressing. So far, he has not much success. I think swinging is the more advance stage in the relationship. Probably have to get her to be comfortable going out braless, pantyless, threesome, etc.. before migrating to swinging. Any good advice for my friend?

tokoloshe
27-01-2012, 03:45 PM
Please share.

BigGuy
27-01-2012, 03:58 PM
Im in favour and am refraining to deduct your points. Would rather you write, post and leave it to people to guve you points them asking before anything.

FilipMixcpl
27-01-2012, 04:17 PM
This new couple, hubby and wife had heard about swinging but curious to try it out but do not know how to begin.

He told me he had chatted with many people in the net and even arrange some meet up but ended up with nothing as all people they met are either too aggressive or shy.

I than share with them our experience when we started to explore into swing.

I share with them our past boring sex life and also my wife conservative thinking which I manage to have a good chat before she agrees to chat up her sex fantasy during our sex fun.

As my wife, found out that by having fantasy alone can really enhance our sex life to a new level, she told me she dun mind trying to meet people but had to stress that there is No obligation and force to enter should she is not comfortable to enter.

To be continued.....

fireglow
27-01-2012, 07:57 PM
thk for sharing Filipmixcpl...
Would love to hear about experiences any of you have had in this area. It could be just one on one or in a party setting, whatever. I find it to be an incredible turn-on. My limited exposure (lol) has been primarily at strip poker sessions that happened many years ago.

FilipMixcpl
27-01-2012, 11:11 PM
As my wife, found out that by having fantasy alone can really enhance our sex life to a new level, she told me she dun mind trying to meet people but had to stress that there is No obligation and force to enter should she is not comfortable to enter.

After having few fantasy during our sex fun, our sex life had really enhanced by opening up whom we would like to have sex with among our friends. Whether those male friends of her that she is interested or females friend of her that I do have a liking.

So one during our chat in the net, we chatted up with a Curious couple whom are interested to have a meet up to explore into swing with another couple.

I told my wife and she told me to do the arrangement but reminded me that she must be forced or oblige to enter into the fun if she is not comfortable or ready to enter.

That night, my wife as very horny and we have sex before going out to meet the couple.

Wife wear a sexy outfit that expose the cleverage of the BIG C 34 breast and have a petite size with sweet and pretty face.

When we arrived at the destination, we call the nos give and was greeted with a Young Pretty female with a Caucasian Male.

to be continued............

scamper
28-01-2012, 02:02 PM
Carry on, please.

FilipMixcpl
28-01-2012, 04:15 PM
When we arrived at the destination, we call the nos give and was greeted with a Young Pretty female with a Caucasian Male.

As we sit down and chat, my wife signal to me that she is not ready and comfortable to enter into anything.

And at the sametimes, we notice the Caucasian male was very nervous in his speech while the gal seem not interested in the game.

The Caucasian male told us that they are curious and is this is their first time meeting people to chat.

We told them this is also our first try after learning from the net that there is such a activity for couple which we are curious to know too.

In the end, we decide to call off the night and we offer to send the Caucasian male back to his place.

While in the car, My wife told me that she was surprise to see the Caucasian male so nervous as she taught most Caucasian should be experience in this swinging scene as they have alots of such activities back in their hometown.

to be continued......

zabel
28-01-2012, 04:24 PM
continue, bro. nice story

ipoh
28-01-2012, 11:49 PM
Anyway, one of my fantasy is MMF, bt no guts to try.
tried MFFF (commerical sex w my gf), bt..... not that wonderful as my fantasy.
fantasy sometime is better to leave it undone~~~:rolleyes:

Juz wondering anybody got any bad experiences?

FilipMixcpl
29-01-2012, 10:25 AM
And that night, we end up with nothing and went home.

Even tough we do not have any swing that night, but wife was excited and horny after our return and starts to strip and ask me for sex.

And since we do really enjoy our sex even by meeting and chatting, both of us decide to seek more people for meet up and share.

One day, while i am surfing, one male chat me up and we had a friendly chat.

I told my wife that this guy is interested to seek a couple for fun and wonder she is interested to have a meet up with Single Male.

She told me why not and ask me for his age and race.

We was told that he is name is Ken and age around 30 and is a Chinese married male whom are self employed.

And since we are free on that night, wife ask me to make the arrangement to meet for a drink at around 8pm.

We arrange the timing and location and exchange our contact nos.

Around 7.30pm, my phone rings and Ken ask whether are we meeting him as agreed.

I told him we are on the way to the location.

to be continued.............

fireglow
30-01-2012, 12:30 AM
a very well written explanation of how you both worked it out. I gotta say I love the fact that contributing factor to getting to this point in your life. Very cool.
Thanks for sharing,

FilipMixcpl
30-01-2012, 10:37 AM
When we reach the carpark, I call Ken on his mobile and saw a guy walking across the road answering the phone.

He told me his dress code and I told my wife this is the guy we going to meet and have a drink tonight.

My wife look at Ken's direction and give me a smile and say this guy is REALLY cool.

With that signal, I presume tonight should be our first time meeting the right guy for a swing fun tonight if wife is comfortable later.

After parking our car, we walk towards Ken where he was waiting for us outside the pub that we had agreed to meet.

I intro myself and my wife and we try to find a cosy place to have a chat.

to be continued......

fireglow
31-01-2012, 12:07 AM
wow looks like the stage is set for hot time!i believe the lady will always call the shot..she must be comfortable n must like whoever the party is.btw were there any ground rules for the adventure?please con't

fireglow
02-02-2012, 07:08 PM
to the top!

FilipMixcpl
26-08-2012, 11:46 AM
I intro myself and my wife and we try to find a cosy place to have a chat.

We went into the pub and find a cozy corner and start to order some beer.

As a gentleman, I intro myself and my wife and share with Ken what we are actually trying to seek our fun.

Wife seem to be in the mood and keeps smiling as she seem to feel comfortable with Ken and also try to share some of her views on our fun seeking.

Halfway thru our conversation, I try to excuse myself to the toilet and let my wife and Ken alone to chat.

Before coming back to the seat, I can see wife is chatting happily with Ken that make me feel it is either we make it or never.

As meeting someone having the same chemistry and comfortability is hard to come by.

I than proceed to my seat and ask wife how do she feels about Ken.

She smile and told me maybe she will consider to enter our fun the next time we meet up with Ken again.

I told her why not we try to find somewhere that we can still continue to have some drinks and chat with Ken alone.

She than nods her head and I request for the bill to settle.

to be continued.......