PDA

View Full Version : Shanghai Dolly

jefxxl
27-01-2012, 03:05 PM
just wana some discussion with bros here.. Any bros frequently go shanghai dolly.. Notice those dance,believe to be from china.. Sometimes they will come down and drink with some of the guest.. Wonder if they can be ON anot..

Crazyfowl
27-01-2012, 03:21 PM
just wana some discussion with bros here.. Any bros frequently go shanghai dolly.. Notice those dance,believe to be from china.. Sometimes they will come down and drink with some of the guest.. Wonder if they can be ON anot..

Got $$$ sure can ON lol:p

demongun
27-01-2012, 05:36 PM
got money also not easy... cos over there is all the pocket loaded ppl.. so piece of advice if your loaded you must be good looking or sweet talking =/

Iemanishere
27-01-2012, 08:32 PM
U can try.. But ur pocket must be vvvv deep.. And car vvvvv big..

syt_punisher
27-01-2012, 10:18 PM
I don't think so lah, normally they got agent, they go to work and off by company bus.

callmebad
27-01-2012, 11:10 PM
every people have a price
if you can meet her price, everything is on
mainland Chinese are very flexible people, not like us, scare scare, everything goes by the book, scare of government
even if their boss tell them not to go out with other men, do you think those girls will be that obedient? some maybe, but others won't !

bigfat
27-01-2012, 11:11 PM

C how u communicate with them..

Alan Ong
28-01-2012, 12:14 AM
You can ask the Manager to ask them drink with you. It's their job to PR with customers during their work time from 11pm to 3am. They can drink or play pool with you.... and some of them beat me flat on pool table. They challenged me for every ball left on the table, the penalty is drink 1 glass neat. I drank 4 glasses !

The older birds who are here for 6 to 9 months have made friends with regular customers already, so they tend to stick to the regular customers.

They are quite proud of themselves because they are paid higher salary, and no need to depend on flowers or sell drinks for extra income. So they also choose the customers to hang out during their work hours.

Don't try to on them as most of them have BF who drive big cars, or unless you have deep pockets to feed them on branded stuff. The newest is 3 months here, and the longest is 1 year. They are on 2 year contract.

Sometimes the long hair 小可 will do the pole dance. She's very good at this.

Hope the above info helps.

RealEstateGuy
28-01-2012, 01:55 AM
Braddah those gals sound like higher class.

Alan Ong
28-01-2012, 05:17 PM
They quite ego wan. They like or they comfortable then talk to people.

jefxxl
30-01-2012, 10:22 AM
Thanks for those advice. Frankily speaking i dun see all prc as those kind who will do it cos of money. I freq go dolly cos i find the singer n dancer very gd. Bt just that sometimes i see them drinking at some sofa table w customer. At 1st i thought tat they PR wen they not dancing. Bt slow i notice that they dun hop table to table. So i tot those table must be some big shot.

georgejungle
30-01-2012, 09:20 PM
any one noes got this girl singing "天涯歌女“????

Crazyfowl
30-01-2012, 10:00 PM
Bro it's the chemistry believe it or not up to you,,,, My personal experience with a KTV gal,,,, Many guys after her,,, One even go to support her min 3 times a week,,, each time tips 200 every week help her pay additional 450 to the company,,, supported her for more than 3 mths also cannot up her,,,,But she willing to stay with me with no $$$$

But there are gals also I offer lots of $$$$ but just dun wan to go out with me,,,,

There is no hard and fast rules about ONS,,,, You meet one with right chemistry FREE also ON,,,,

Wrong Chemistry you offer 1K also no KT:o

tokoloshe
30-01-2012, 11:50 PM
You are quite right, bro Crazyfowl.

asdfghjkl
31-01-2012, 12:42 AM
just go Jade.. just my feeling, wilder :p

Crazyfowl
31-01-2012, 09:16 AM

Ya Jade is the place..... Once when in Bird Park KTV session with my buddies ... Then he ask if ok to invite 2 of his frds... of cos i say no prob but knn when his frd brought in a CB I just can't take my eyes off her,,, asked my frds who's she and he said from Jade,,,,

Few days later I went to Jade but that time ammo low,, after rejecting many got 1 syt came and let her sit asked her if she wan ON bo she asked for 500 straight away buay ngeh liao...... Gave 50 and she asked for another 50:mad:

Just before I left I saw the CB that my frd brought to BP the last session....

Really hope to go bk there find her again

Crazyfowl
31-01-2012, 10:15 AM

Ya Jade is the place..... Once when in Bird Park KTV session with my buddies ... Then he ask if ok to invite 2 of his frds... of cos i say no prob but knn when his frd brought in a CB I just can't take my eyes off her,,, asked my frds who's she and he said from Jade,,,,

Few days later I went to Jade but that time ammo low,, after rejecting many got 1 syt came and let her sit asked her if she wan ON bo she asked for 500 straight away buay ngeh liao...... Gave 50 and she asked for another 50:mad:

OceanEleven
31-01-2012, 12:05 PM

Then and again, this can be a bottomless pit.......:(