PDA

View Full Version : Curious 24m here asking curious questions

smallcock
27-01-2012, 02:19 PM
Hi,
First of all,let me introduce myself...I am a single,decent looking 24m,chi,175cm tall...I have 1 curious question for all gals here...

As we know some boys or men like big breast girls or women...but for me I like small breast or let's say medium ones...so here is my question

first question:For gals or women, do u like small, medium or big or huge dick?
second question: For gals or women, if u have a bf for years and suddenly u found out tat he has a small dick, will u accept or reject him?
third question:For gals or women, will u just fall in love with a guy tat has big dick?

tat's 3 questions for now...let me think of more questions..

Thanks

Dsolsz
27-01-2012, 02:30 PM
I wonder if any female check the size of a dick b4 she date a guy. You make it sound like female date the dick and not the men the dickms attached to.

One thing seems true from your post. Small dig = small ego

Cathay1
27-01-2012, 02:36 PM
Bro, for a gal , emotion play freaking huge in their life. A guy who treat them well, look good to them will be enuff. An ability to make them cum is a big plus. You as any guy will love a woman but will still be horny for more.

smallcock
27-01-2012, 02:43 PM
I wonder if any female check the size of a dick b4 she date a guy. You make it sound like female date the dick and not the men the dickms attached to.

One thing seems true from your post. Small dig = small ego

what does it mean small dig = small ego?

5ag1_Boar
27-01-2012, 02:46 PM
I'm not a girl/woman, but here goes...

I guessing by your nick and your questions, you THINK you have a small dick. Maybe you should verify that first.

How long are you when erect?

Also, there are a few recent threads about dick size and women's preference, you will find your answers in them:
http://sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=267370
http://sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=89413

Lastly, if your gf dumps you because SHE thinks you are not big enough for her, be glad that she dumped you. This kind of girl/woman are not worth keeping.

Dsolsz
27-01-2012, 02:47 PM
Well ur post seems that you have no confidence in ur self. If your nick is a representative of your cock then cock might have a direct relation to ego and confidence.

Maybe I shld do an experiment to verify :)

Anyway don't bother abt cock size. You don't want a woman that leave you just because your cock is smaller then some Caucasian. What you want is some who see who you are.

Dsolsz
27-01-2012, 02:49 PM
I remember a quote....

"if you use diamond to fish, you get a fish that like diamonD"

So if you use your cock to fish, you get a fish that like cock

So moral of the story is....
Cock size is only important if you want a woman who like huge cock.

smallcock
27-01-2012, 02:54 PM
I remember a quote....

"if you use diamond to fish, you get a fish that like diamonD"

So if you use your cock to fish, you get a fish that like cock

So moral of the story is....
Cock size is only important if you want a woman who like huge cock.

ok u enlighten me...LOL..

Apocalypse
27-01-2012, 03:00 PM
Hi,
First of all,let me introduce myself...I am a single,decent looking 24m,chi,175cm tall...I have 1 curious question for all gals here...

As we know some boys or men like big breast girls or women...but for me I like small breast or let's say medium ones...so here is my question

second question: For gals or women, if u have a bf for years and suddenly u found out tat he has a small dick, will u accept or reject him?
third question:For gals or women, will u just fall in love with a guy tat has big dick?

tat's 3 questions for now...let me think of more questions..

Thanks

depends on who u throw your question to.

FLs, WLs etc are professionals. They will worship your carrot dicks and tell you they never seen such a powerful drill bit before. You will have your ego restored in no time.

Gfs/Wifey. Their job is to make you comfortable you with lines like "I like you for who you are, not how your dick looks like"

Girls won't be able to tell the size and shape of your dick, unless she is a relative of clark kent from krypton. Girls are looking for a combo of a clown who make them laught, and a parrot that mirror what they say, so cock size is not in the checklist (unless your girl pulls you to the toilet and check) So at least for a while you won't have any problem. But you might not be an applicant at any swing event any time soon, until you overcome your self conciousness.

But yours is truly a unique dick thats stands apart. :D

5ag1_Boar
27-01-2012, 03:25 PM
Based on your post in another thread... you're average sized for a Singaporean. Good enough in most women's books.

I am 24m/chi/single..175cm tall,75kg..having 11-14cm dick..no gf b4..so i don know anything about gals..

tokoloshe
27-01-2012, 03:41 PM
Feel sorry for you. 24 and yet no gf before. Maybe it has nothing to do with your dick.

smallcock
27-01-2012, 05:14 PM
depends on who u throw your question to.

FLs, WLs etc are professionals. They will worship your carrot dicks and tell you they never seen such a powerful drill bit before. You will have your ego restored in no time.

Gfs/Wifey. Their job is to make you comfortable you with lines like "I like you for who you are, not how your dick looks like"

Girls won't be able to tell the size and shape of your dick, unless she is a relative of clark kent from krypton. Girls are looking for a combo of a clown who make them laught, and a parrot that mirror what they say, so cock size is not in the checklist (unless your girl pulls you to the toilet and check) So at least for a while you won't have any problem. But you might not be an applicant at any swing event any time soon, until you overcome your self conciousness.

But yours is truly a unique dick thats stands apart. :D

ok thanks i understand now...So I must feel and look confidence in myself in order to get lay or even GF right?

smallcock
27-01-2012, 05:16 PM
Based on your post in another thread... you're average sized for a Singaporean. Good enough in most women's books.

ok thanks..

BTW how do I change my nickname here?

smallcock
27-01-2012, 05:17 PM
Feel sorry for you. 24 and yet no gf before. Maybe it has nothing to do with your dick.

ya maybe it is nth to do with my dick...it's my posture and confidence...

5ag1_Boar
27-01-2012, 05:21 PM
vBulletin has no feature to self-change the nickname. Since your account is so new, just start a new account using a different email address.

callmebad
27-01-2012, 05:23 PM
not all chicks like big dicks
if dick is too big can cause painful sex
whether dick is big or small,most important this dick must rise to the occasion when time cums for it to 'do its work'

most sensitive parts of a woman's body is outside and around the love hole, not deep inside, so even if the dick is long and fat, if you thrust deeper or harder right inside will not help much to make the chick steam

stop worrying about your dick size and start to love your dick whether it is big or small

if you keep worrying about this, how can you enjoy sex for the rest of your life?!

jesgirl
27-01-2012, 05:28 PM
Guys, next time if a lady said your dick is small ask her whether she has big hole that needs a big dick. She will said "no lah, ofcos not" works all the time.

smallcock
27-01-2012, 05:50 PM
not all chicks like big dicks
if dick is too big can cause painful sex
whether dick is big or small,most important this dick must rise to the occasion when time cums for it to 'do its work'

most sensitive parts of a woman's body is outside and around the love hole, not deep inside, so even if the dick is long and fat, if you thrust deeper or harder right inside will not help much to make the chick steam

stop worrying about your dick size and start to love your dick whether it is big or small

if you keep worrying about this, how can you enjoy sex for the rest of your life?!

Guys, next time if a lady said your dick is small ask her whether she has big hole that needs a big dick. She will said "no lah, ofcos not" works all the time.

ok understand now...I will stop worrying my cute little unique dick now..and love it..

Ichigo_Kurosaki
27-01-2012, 06:03 PM

This is called Love at 1st sight :D

This type is called Love at Inside :D

A girl will love you for what you are. Don't worry to much and don't wait too long to have sex (your 2nd questions like lotsof time wasting) as nowadays relationships are like Instant Noddle, it is better to Fast to cook cos it's Good to eat :D

Late Deng Xiaoping words of wisdom: Do not care if it is a black cat or a white cat, as long as it can catch the rat, it is a good cat, so do your utmost to sexisfy your cai and keep her happy. You be fine! ;)

sean69
27-01-2012, 06:07 PM

hahah... thats a good one!! .. but end of the day, if she already has that mentality of needing a big dick, a small one will not "fulfill" her...

so while it may work for the first screw, probably the guy will not get a return screw... :D

HardyNorman
27-01-2012, 06:09 PM
Just off the lights when u do it, so u won't see your girl have a dick and she won't see your size of the dick. Once its overs, make sure u have your clothes ready and wear your shorts in 5 seconds. Your girl will probably wear just as fast.

Ichigo_Kurosaki
27-01-2012, 06:14 PM

hahah... thats a good one!! .. but end of the day, if she already has that mentality of needing a big dick, a small one will not "fulfill" her...

so while it may work for the first screw, probably the guy will not get a return screw... :D

TS, can also tell her, small is in-born but you have great lungs and can also shout into the hole for an echoing effect since she has big hole. :D
Hello...helloo....hellooo....helloooo...hellooooo. ............................

smallcock
27-01-2012, 06:29 PM
This is called Love at 1st sight :D

This type is called Love at Inside

A girl will love you for what you are. Don't worry to much and don't wait too long to have sex (your 2nd questions like lotsof time wasting) as nowadays relationships are like Instant Noddle, it is better to Fast to cook cos it's Good to eat :D

Late Deng Xiaoping words of wisdom: Do not care if it is a black cat or a white cat, as long as it can catch the rat, it is a good cat, so do your utmost to sexisfy your cai and keep her happy. You be fine! ;)

I don't have cai now...but sure will find one soon...LOL

Just off the lights when u do it, so u won't see your girl have a dick and she won't see your size of the dick. Once its overs, make sure u have your clothes ready and wear your shorts in 5 seconds. Your girl will probably wear just as fast.

off the lights no feeling liao...

TS, can also tell her, small is in-born but you have great lungs and can also shout into the hole for an echoing effect since she has big hole. :D
Hello...helloo....hellooo....helloooo...hellooooo. ............................

haha tat's good...

Apocalypse
27-01-2012, 06:35 PM
off the lights no feeling liao...

so if lin chi ling tie you up and blind fold you , you also no feeling?

ir the above is true, your problem is not just small cock I think. I think its lacking in all sorts of male developmental hormones

smallcock
27-01-2012, 06:37 PM
so if lin chi ling tie you up and blind fold you , you also no feeling?

ir the above is true, your problem is not just small cock I think. I think its lacking in all sorts of male developmental hormones

gt feeling is gt la...but not as much as see-ing my gal clearly la...all i can do is just imagine lor...

jesgirl
27-01-2012, 06:45 PM
Firm small breasts is better then big sagging breasts, small hard cock is better then thick, long soft cock. Go figure out :)

smallcock
28-01-2012, 11:31 AM
Firm small breasts is better then big sagging breasts, small hard cock is better then thick, long soft cock. Go figure out :)

ya agreed !

raiders
28-01-2012, 12:23 PM
I have to agree that how much a girl loves you correspond with how easy they have an orgasm or how good they feel when they make love with you. Just to share my recent for flings.

Girl A: Loves me a lot (8/10), I can make her cum just using my finger.

Girl B: Loves me on average (6/10) Virgin, do it just for the sake if satisfying me. Only orgasm when I use my tongue on her.

Girl C: Loves me on a scale of 4 or 5 out of 10. I never ever managed to make her cum, not with my finger, my tongue or even my dick

Girl D: Loves me at least a 8 or 9 out of 10. The moment we lock lips, we were like 2 crazy animals raping each other. I could make her have an orgasm less than 5 minutes and she would have multiple orgasm with me. She did not knew what an orgasm was despite being married for 5 years. But of course her marriage was a loveless one.

smallcock
28-01-2012, 12:36 PM
Oh I see.....so where do u learn all the sex skills from?

I have to agree that how much a girl loves you correspond with how easy they have an orgasm or how good they feel when they make love with you. Just to share my recent for flings.

Girl A: Loves me a lot (8/10), I can make her cum just using my finger.

Girl B: Loves me on average (6/10) Virgin, do it just for the sake if satisfying me. Only orgasm when I use my tongue on her.

Girl C: Loves me on a scale of 4 or 5 out of 10. I never ever managed to make her cum, not with my finger, my tongue or even my dick

Girl D: Loves me at least a 8 or 9 out of 10. The moment we lock lips, we were like 2 crazy animals raping each other. I could make her have an orgasm less than 5 minutes and she would have multiple orgasm with me. She did not knew what an orgasm was despite being married for 5 years. But of course her marriage was a loveless one.

raiders
28-01-2012, 01:02 PM
Oh I see.....so where do u learn all the sex skills from?

本能,human instinct. It came naturally to me. I had my first gf at 14, first fingering, petting at 15, first oral, fuck at 17 and I have never look back. Even though I'm married, but I still fuck at least 10 different girls a year and they are not chickens. It helps that I'm doing sales and meets with a lot if people and I know how to talk what they wants to hear :D

smallcock
28-01-2012, 01:05 PM
Wow.....cool...

本能,human instinct. It came naturally to me. I had my first gf at 14, first fingering, petting at 15, first oral, fuck at 17 and I have never look back. Even though I'm married, but I still fuck at least 10 different girls a year and they are not chickens. It helps that I'm doing sales and meets with a lot if people and I know how to talk what they wants to hear :D

muscleboi
28-01-2012, 02:30 PM

:eek: omg!!! bro, how do you make sure they are all safe to f???

HCKing
28-01-2012, 05:18 PM
if the foreplay is bombastic it doesnt matter much if the dick is big or small cos nowadays girls just wanna be service until song song.

Bronco
28-01-2012, 10:03 PM
TS, why u care big dick or small dick , can fxxk the pussy is good dick..:D

smallcock
29-01-2012, 08:15 PM
TS, why u care big dick or small dick , can fxxk the pussy is good dick..:D

The problem is i don know I can f*** the pussy or not

5ag1_Boar
29-01-2012, 09:52 PM
Why not? You posted your length before... its normal.

samsam33
29-01-2012, 10:05 PM
I think your length is okay. Many women told me that it's not the big one they are looking for, but one that is hard and can last more than 15-20 mins

They also told me they prefer the bigger mushroom head even thought the whole thing may not be long, than the one which is big and long but pointed and smaller mushroom head

Ichigo_Kurosaki
29-01-2012, 10:16 PM
The problem is i don know I can f*** the pussy or not

Bro SC, you really need to overcome your psychological barriers (心里障碍) and not letting them gets in your way to SEX. ;)

The only way to resolve your doubt and problem is to address it with a 1st sex. At your 1st virgin fuck, don't worry on her expectation of you, just insert (aim zhun zhun) and thrust like mad as like charging up the hill (no need to shout CHARGE!!!!) and focus on nothing but her boobs :cool:

d0itagain
29-01-2012, 10:37 PM
I'm curious. I received a feedback saying mine is 'too' hard. is there such a thing? she can't even ride me properly saying it hurts. btw its a service lady.

smallcock
29-01-2012, 11:10 PM
Bro SC, you really need to overcome your psychological barriers (心里障碍) and not letting them gets in your way to SEX. ;)

The only way to resolve your doubt and problem is to address it with a 1st sex. At your 1st virgin fuck, don't worry on her expectation of you, just insert (aim zhun zhun) and thrust like mad as like charging up the hill (no need to shout CHARGE!!!!) and focus on nothing but her boobs :cool:

haha...alright....