PDA

View Full Version : A coupon, A quiet rainy day, A awesome surprise...

maxpee88
27-01-2012, 01:46 PM
Hi Bros (and of course not forgetting the sisters ) who follow my postings...

I have been dying to share this sexpisode that just occurred over the rainy month of December (Dec 2011)

But I am in a dilemma to post it here or in Health Centre section. Because this happened only as a ONE TIME surprise, I dont think I should post it under Health Centre section and then afterwards my mailbox kena fulll of PMs asking for location and ctc etc...

As I said, it happened as a total SURPRISE... I guess it was the school holidays..

The whole sexpisode started with a coupon I bought from those coupon deal sites entitling me to a 1 hour massage, in an apparently LEGIT Clean Place...

SHOULD I POST here?

5ag1_Boar
27-01-2012, 02:32 PM
Seems like just want to recount your experience, then here. You'll probably get more story readers and response.

There, it becomes an FR. The response will be different.

Here or there, you will still get people asking for contacts, location, etc. But probably a little less as those who only go to the HC forum only will not see this.

moder
27-01-2012, 02:41 PM
Camps here for the story.......

silkypussy
27-01-2012, 03:05 PM
Dear maxpee88

Aren't you going to complete and finish your story on Tokyo Trip with Ingrid?

maxpee88
27-01-2012, 03:43 PM
Ok... Here goes... A short sexpisode

And so... there I was, finally immersed into a world of Groupon and Deals.sg and was sucked into a world of discounted coupon purchases. That was some time back in July 2011.

I had purchased a good deal. Only $40 for a 60min Oil Aromatherapy Body Massage. I viewed the details online, read the terms and conditions and saw it was a legit nice massage place.

You know.. those that super nice that like FIL etc...

So the minute I clicked my last entry that entered my credit card details, I regretted. KNN... as usual, it happens. Buyers regret. Thats what my buddies call it.

I had forgotten to check if the coupon offer was by a salon that only catered to or serve women only. Because many of these legit nice places serve only women clientele.

I quickly google search and got their phone number and called. As it was ringing, my mind quickly churned out scenarios as like giving it away to girls as gifts if the shop don't take in men.

The website I checked on, looked great. Very well done. It seemed to me like an established place, perhaps very expensive as well. And I figured probably, they are going to trap me as soon as I finished my massage, they will do a hard sell of sign up packages.

I have always been a sucker for deep long massage strokes which one can only enjoy in a legit place.

It's so comforting and relaxing when you feel full palms of the masseuse as she rubs you firmly and you feel their warm palms, the oil on your skin.

But I often feel incomplete when they apply strokes upwards on my inner thighs or when they rubbed down to my butt. It just don't feel right. Maybe its because I am usually wearing a disposable underwear. How I wish I could go to a massage place, where I can be massage naked (not the happy ending HC or MPs..) but a decent massage place where I can lie down naked and they massage me completely.

TO BE CONT'D

tokoloshe
27-01-2012, 03:50 PM
Please continue.

maxpee88
27-01-2012, 04:12 PM
I printed the coupon and kept it in my car's glove compartment, making a mental note that I will use this after my usual golf session.

As it goes without saying, many months passed and with work being busy, I completely forgotten about this coupon purchase that I had made.

It wasn't until last month in December, while spring cleaning my car, I re-discovered the coupon neatly folded inside my glove compartment among the parking coupons.

Being December, it had been a rainy month. Almost every day it rained. My golf games were usually cancelled because of rain. And so I made a mental note to myself to go and use the coupon before it expired.

And it happened one rainy lazy morning, the golf game was inevitably called off due to inclement weather and lightning strikes. I left my golfing buddies behind leaving them to TCSS about the floods in orchard etc... as they sipped their teh tariks in the golfers' clubhouse.

I looked at my watch and it was only 10am. I hurriedly took a shower at the clubhouse, change and drove off heading towards the direction of the east.

So I won't describe the place where this 'women's spa' is located. Let's just say its in the east side.

The rain was relentless and becoming dangerous in the ECP as it poured like an open run away tap.

highlysex
27-01-2012, 05:26 PM
Another nice story , TS pls cont soon

gambit76
27-01-2012, 07:26 PM
Waiting for more updates!! of course waiting for your sexcapade with Ingrid as well. :)

Sapphirez
27-01-2012, 08:26 PM
*Wavewaves* I am here reading! :D

alec
27-01-2012, 10:56 PM
one hvnt finish a new one has started?? how u make time ro write??

imax1234
28-01-2012, 01:19 AM
Keep it rolling.. camping for more..:)

sedulous
28-01-2012, 06:20 AM
Please continue.

RenaCross
28-01-2012, 08:35 AM
Camping here for more.

otamay
29-01-2012, 06:44 PM
Waiting for more updates :)

eeemen
29-01-2012, 08:56 PM
Late camper here, thanks for another story bro, cheers . . . .

tinypudding
29-01-2012, 09:42 PM
Another camper joining in.

BiRd13
30-01-2012, 09:51 AM
Since bro maxpee88 posted in this section, let's respect it, and don't request for location/contact, but just enjoy the reading =)

I believe he will be comfort to share when time is ripe =)

Starkarat
30-01-2012, 10:00 AM
awaiting for continuation....



M@Work
30-01-2012, 10:30 AM
more more pls...:D

maxpee88
30-01-2012, 11:35 AM
one hvnt finish a new one has started?? how u make time ro write??

Ya lor... I have an active hyper mind and can multi-task ma.

Steady steady bom pee pee.

Don worry hor... Tokyo trip with Ingrid will be completed soon. Cos I will write on 2nd nite in Ginza district.

But this one is MOST RECENT in Dec 2011 - only just happen last month. How can I NOT SHARE when it is fresh in my mind?

Ok.. I will squeeze in time in between teleconferences and meetings to try to finish this on my ipad.

maxpee88
30-01-2012, 11:44 AM
I was telling myself if the rain continues like this - sure flood again (or another PONDING comment)

I slowly turned off the highway and finally parked at the MSCP (multi-story carpark la) and made my way into the mall. The carpark was still quite empty as it wasn't really noon or the lunchtime crowd also not there yet.

I grabbed the coupon and went to hunt for the unit of the shop. I was pleasantlt surprise to find so many 'boutiques" that catered to women only. Facial la, nail services la , slimming programs la... you know la...

But as you know, these genuine boutique spas all have posters of sexy chicks in bikini and it made me horny just looking at the posters.

It was quiet. Some of the outlets were not even open yet since it was NOT even 1130am yet. I was telling myself, shit I am too early and maybe not open.

I was mentally prepared to go and makan my lunch and then head home if the shop was not open.

I shivered a little as the mall aircon was colder with the heavy rain that was pouring outside. I got into the toilet to pee and then got out and finally found the outlet.

I was disappointed. It was indeed a small boutique and from the appearance, it had the looks of a business serving only women... My heart sank...

To be cont'd

maxpee88
30-01-2012, 11:47 AM
Waiting for more updates :)

Bro Otamay

Welcome back to my stories. happy new year !

maxpee88
30-01-2012, 11:48 AM
Late camper here, thanks for another story bro, cheers . . . .

Bro eeemen

Wa..... you disappeared from the scene? I haven't 'seen' your comments for a long time liao..

Any way... HAppy New Year

maxpee88
30-01-2012, 12:15 PM
I walked slowly towards it and I could not make out the reception desk as the door was half covered with privacy screen. Well the shop looked big with its wide frontage.

I looked to my left and right and this was the only one that was open with its signboard and lights on. The rest were still yet to be open.

I open the door and it swung open with jingles from the little bells that were attached to the door handle.

There was no one at the recept table.

me : Hello? ..

I heard a voice in the back-room or whatever you call that and asking me to wait.

voice: Hold on, I will be with you in a moment.

Me : ok.

I sat down on the tiny 2 seat sofa and looked around at all the merchandise from facial cleansers, creams and testimonies from customers.. but my eyes were distracted by the many 'revealing posters of slim and boobed out perfect bodies of models , some with teasing almost naked poses' screaming for attention and proclaiming slimming success on wonder creams or treatments.

I looked around and realized the outlet was a big unit. As far as my eyes could tell, there was a door leading into probably 2 other closed rooms.

Girl Voice : Hi !

I turned and to my surprise a SYT appeared out of the doorway leading to the treatment rooms. She was holding a laptop in her hands.

I looked at her and in my mind I superspeed scanned her from top to bottom, left to right. My mind quickly went to into a checklist like a fighter pilot about to take off for a mission.

Face : Nice - Sweet looking ( CHECK!)
Boobs : Can't tell from her sweater, (HOLD)
Figure : Slender, SYT ( CHECK!)
Legs : She was wearing a pair of shorts , revealing a pair of slim toned legs (CHECK!)
Complexion : Slightly tanned outdoorsy look (CHECK!)
Overall rating if I was able to FJ her : 8/10 (CHECK!)

All that superspeed scanning and rating was completed before you can even spell SYT.

Girl Voice : How can I help you?

me : Oh... here. I wanna do this.
I produced my folded coupon and laid it open on the recept table. She motioned me to sit down and I sat down to face her. She smiled.

Girl : How do I address you?

Me : Max (OF COURSE NOT MY REAL NAME LA IDIOT !)

Girl : Mr Max

Me : No.. just call me max.
She smiled and continued

Girl : Max, I need your ID and also your credit card to match this for our records.

Me : Ok , here . ( I took out my IC and my credit card) which were details that matched to the coupon.

She keyed the info into her laptop and then said when do I want the treatment. I looked at her quizzically and said,

Me : huh? Now can?

Girl : Oh... we just open can you wait? Our therapist not arrived yet. We normally start our operations at 12noon.

I looked at my watch and then look at her and said: I am in a hurry and I don;t live around here. So.. maybe I come back another day.

Girl : wait... gimme a minute, let me call and see if the therapists are on their way.

She smiled and turned away and dial on her phone.
I smiled back and then looked around the table and 'inspected' her as she held the phone and played with her pen. I can't help but notice the fresh soft skin complexion she had. Her fingers were gently cradling the phone and her other hands were playing with the pen she held. She was flicking it back and forth.

I looked away in case she caught my stares. I stood up and looked around the shelves while she tried another number.

Girl : Sorry Max. I tried both our therapists. Its raining heavily outside and both of them are going to be delayed coming to work today.

She opened the appointment book and there were already slots filled with appointments for the day starting from 130pm. I also saw no hope already.

Me : well...looks like its not my day.. What's your name?

Girl : Sandy (she said it and smile)

Me : Sandy? Wow, I haven't heard that name since the Grease

Sandy looked at me confused and blur.

Me : ah.. never mind. Sandy, I like to redeem the voucher today because I dont want to make another trip back here. When is your next appointment?

Sandy scanned the book and it was clear I was having no luck.

I gave her a 'pitiful look' and she broke into a smile and said. Hang on.. Let me work something out. She made a call and walked back into the rear room out of earshot. But I could barely make out the conversation. She was seeking some advice from someone on the line.

I sat back on the tiny sofa and sank down into the cushion and waited for the possible answer of : NO, I am SORRY, you have to come back another day..

TO BE CONT'D

eeemen
30-01-2012, 02:26 PM
Bro eeemen

Wa..... you disappeared from the scene? I haven't 'seen' your comments for a long time liao..

Any way... HAppy New Year

Keke! Sorry bro maxpee88, been quite busy of late. Hoping to be back to full time reading now :D, thanks for your lovely stories bro, cheers . . . . . . .

Ps . . .still reading your Toyko trip story, haven't caught up yet ! Thanks again.

Alantino
30-01-2012, 05:46 PM
camping here :D

woohoo123456123
30-01-2012, 06:11 PM
camping for more :D

babyonboard
30-01-2012, 06:49 PM
Oooh this is getting interesting - hope TS gets to bonk Sandy. :D

Camping for more updates!

SGDreamchaser
30-01-2012, 09:27 PM
mmm! interesting! pls come back soon! XD

sedulous
31-01-2012, 12:11 AM
Interesting stuff. Please continue.

mrloner
31-01-2012, 01:08 AM
Quick quick

skele
31-01-2012, 02:43 AM
Please cont !!!':D

maxpee88
31-01-2012, 09:50 AM

Sandy scanned the book and it was clear I was having no luck.

I gave her a 'pitiful look' and she broke into a smile and said. Hang on.. Let me work something out. She made a call and walked back into the rear room out of earshot. But I could barely make out the conversation. She was seeking some advice from someone on the line.

I sat back on the tiny sofa and sank down into the cushion and waited for the possible answer of : NO, I am SORRY, you have to come back another day..

TO BE CONT'D

I was playing with my BB and checking my messages on Whatsapp and also on email when I heard Sandy said her final few words to the other person on the line.

Sandy : (muffled tone) I can manage it. Ok see you at 3pm ok?

I heard her walking back towards to the front and I shut down my BB and looked at her expectantly.

Sandy walked out and placed the phone on the desk. At this time, I started to really noticed Sandy. She was indeed young. Looks to me more like a Poly or University girl. She was indeed sporting a healthy tan as would any girl at her age who are often outdoors playing some kind of sports.

From the lowset tiny 2 seater sofa, I was looking at her from a Upwards looking angle as she walked out, placed the phone on the desk and then walked around the desk to the front and stood infront of me as I remain seated on the sofa.

I could not help darting my eyes up and down her 2 long slim legs, and hints of toned upper thighs that disappeared into the pair of denim shorts thatr she was wearing. It was a disappointment not being to see the rest of her upper body as she was wearing some jacket or sweater to keep her warm from the cold aircon.

She glanced outwards through the glass door of the unit as if expecting to see some one coming, and then looked at her wrist watch and then she stood with arms akimbo and faced me.

I was prepared for the inevitable " I am sorry, I can't help you today..blah blah blah..."

Sandy : Mr Max, there is really no slot later today and you may have to come back another day. I am so sorry. I tried my best and I called the 2 therapists. And they did not plan to come in earlier today.

I started to look dejected and put on my most pathetic helpless face.

Sandy continued : Also the heavy rain is not helping either. In fact, I just got off the phone with the owner of the shop. She is also not coming in till 3pm as well.

Me : huh? Oh.. you are not a staff?

Sandy: No.. Its my holidays. I am just helping out here.

Me : Oh.. so I assume you still in school since you said 'on holiday'.

Sandy : Yah... I came back to spend time in Singapore.

Me: Wah....overseas student ah?
I teased and she smiled

Me : I was also educated overseas too. Where ?

Sandy : Sydney

Me : Wah Sydney...nice place. Which Uni?

She mentioned the Uni name, not like I would know as it has been too long since my Uni days back in the US and I have also lost track of the varsities name and standing... I was just being courteous.

Me : So studying what and what year?

Sandy : Speech Therapy, graduating next year.

me : Wah... so when you graduate, you can be like a Doctor yes?

Sandy just smiled and said it was just a degree and there is not doctoral name to it. Somehow in that short exchange, she felt more relax and so did I.

Me : well... I wish you could help me more today

Sandy : Well Mr max, i was about to continue to say that if you don;t mind, there is an alternative.

Me : What alternative?

to b cont'd

Mischievous
31-01-2012, 09:59 AM
thank u! camping :D

maxpee88
31-01-2012, 10:23 AM
Sandy looked at me and said : Mr Max, our next appointment is around 130pm and I need to make a call to push that later to 2pm, as the therapist I spoke too said she will be delayed.

Me : So ? what does that mean for me?

Sandy : Well, if you don't mind me asking, what kind of treatment you are planning for today?

Me: Huh? The coupon said 60 minute aromatherapy massage. I not into facial or slimming program even though I have a tummy.

I slapped my tummy and it made a funny piak sound and Sandy laughed, revealing nice set of teeth. It was a cute laugh. But what made the laugh sexy was that as she laughed, her chest heave up and down and I noticed a hint of a set of sizeable boobs hidden under her jacket or pullover or sweater or whatever you wanna call it, she was wearing..

Sandy : Ok, if you don't mind, I will do the aromatherapy for you.

Me : Ehh.. are you a trained masseuse? I mean, you done this before?

Sandy : yes, dont worry. I have plenty of practise and since you insist of using your coupon by today, I am just giving you an alternative. If you don't mind, then we can get started now.

Me : oh.. eh.. if no good, can I get refund?
I was just teasing her. I got her to smile again. I slapped myself mentally for being so shameful with flirting with a young girl.

Sandy : please Mr Max, this way.

She led me inner into the shop, and I was pleasantly surprised to see the shop unit was actually big enough to contain 2 treatment rooms plus a storeroom. One of the treatment room had a long counter and sink as well.

I requested for the bigger room with the long counter and sink as I am claustrophobic and dont like smaller rooms. And she led me into the room and showed me where to place and hang my clothes. She closed the door and said to knock the door when i was ready.

I stripped down and opened the plastic packaging and realised it was just a disposable paper G String panty. I looked at it and it was so bare and stringy. I decided to hunt around the baskets that lined the counter to see if I could find a larger panty or shorts.

It was useless. I guessed as much as that it would be unlikely I could find one as this shop catered to women.

So embarassingly, I put on the G String paper panty and I could feel the string raked into my balls and my buttcheek. It was an uncomfortable feeling. I looked the mirror and laughed inside myself as I saw my belly protrude and being squeeze and strangled by the skinny elastic band of the paper G String.

I knocked the door and I heard Sandy responded

Sandy : Ok be with you soon, Let me lock the shop door. Please lie down

I laid face down on the massage bed and was surprised that there was a heating warm pad underneath. It was very soothing. And the plush thick towels added to the luxurious feel. I was in the mood and looking forward to some pampering.

Arrhhhhh... I said to myself... This is the life of a tai tai. I acrobatically flick the thick huge towel over my body and covered myself and settled my face into the face hole of the massage bed.

I heard the door open, and I lifted my head to see Sandy smiling as she entered the door.

Sandy : ya.. I need to lock the shop door as no one is at the recept desk. Its the manager's instructions for security reasons.

I just nodded my head and mumbled something like : yah better to be safe. I sure dun wanna be lying here and get robbed. Sandy just let off a small laugh at my feeble joke.

She closed the door behind her and asked me to face down as she prepared her stuff. I heard water rushing, tinkering of cabinet doors and then in the facehole as I look down, I saw the lights dimmed down.

All of a sudden, I saw her hands holding 3 small shallow dishes below me in the facehole and she asked me to sniff and choose which aroma fragance I would like.

To me they all smelled the same. So I asked what was her preference. She chose Lavender and so it was that aroma.

TO BE CONT'D

maxpee88
31-01-2012, 10:38 AM
The next few minutes I felt Sandy laying her palms on my back and smoothening out the towel covering me and then placing her palms on my shoulder and the other on my butt she pressed down to stretch my back muscles as a warm up.

Good, I thought to myself, she seems to be trained enough.

Me : Ok Sandy, its a good start. I think I can relax now and close my eyes.

Sandy laughingly said : Max, ok. you do that. relax.

I closed my eyes and enjoyed the massage that Sandy was dishing out to me. It was purely professional so far as she peeled back the towel down to my butt and concentrated her strokes on my neck, my shoulders, my upper and lower back. I took in the soothing lavender smell and breathe deeply and heavily and getting myself into a deeper relaxed state of mind.

It was great. Outside it was raining heavily. In the cold aircon treatment room, I was warmed by the heating pad of the massage bed, and being stroked by a SYT.

Sandy : The pressure ok?

Me : mmmpphhh... yah...

Sandy : If you have a specific area please let me know ok?

Me: Ok sure.. And oh.. I don't like elbow or kneading. So if you don't mind I prefer palming and long strokes ok?

Sandy : Ok sure...

I closed my eyes and enjoyed the smooth hand skin of this young girl and the aroma oil added the lubricant and a sense of sensuality as I felt her long hand strokes on my back. It was getting very sensual for me especially when I can see in the face hole her feet placed in front of me. I know she was standing at my head and leaning over to provide the long strokes from my shoulder down to the rise of my butt covered by the plush thick towel.

With each downward massage stroke, I just let out a mmmmppphh with pleasure. I heard Sandy let off a soft smile in reciprocation.

Me : Looks like you do this often (I mumbled)

Sandy : Yes. I do this to earn some pocket money. I do it Sydney too because its just so expensive there in Australia.

We talked a little more as she continued to finished my back. She walked away from the bed and then I heard some jingling. And didnt know what it was.

But later I found out that she had puller off her sweater as she was feeling warm from massaging me and she didn;t want the aroma oil to fall on her sweater.

I felt Sandy lift the heavy towel and expertly fold it upwards and reposition it to cover my upper back. My legs and my butt trapped in the G String was now exposed.

Sandy's soft hands lifted my ankles and spread them apart and placed my ankles on folded towels to elevate them.

To be cont'd ....

Alantino
31-01-2012, 12:09 PM
shiok~ seems like you have a super great massage.

woohoo123456123
31-01-2012, 12:16 PM
camp for more :D

HunterJ
31-01-2012, 12:27 PM
Loyal supporter for your stories !!! Interesting ~~~

maxpee88
02-02-2012, 11:29 AM
Sandy started to knead my feet, then rubbed more oil and massaged my shin and calf muscles. First on the right leg and then on the left. My calf muscles felt stiffened each time Sandy rub them upwards towards my knees.

Sandy : Relax, Mr Max,. Take a deep breath if it feels painful and then exhale.

I heard her soft voice almost like a whisper and I nodded my head. I wasnt sure if she saw it since my head was in the facehole.

I breathed heavily as I felt Sandy's hands worked their magic on my calves and then the area behind my knees. It was purely relaxing. In my mind, I cannot wait for her to work her hands up to my thighs. I waited and waited. and it seemed like she was taking forever and concentrating too much time on my calf muscles and my knee joint.

Me : can you work on my thighs? I feel more tightness and soreness there than my lower legs.

I heard Sandy broke into a smile. (You know what I mean ya..) And the n I felt her folding the towel that covered me. I felt the towel being foldered until my entire butt was exposed.

At this point, I was actually quite embarassed, as I am sure it must have been an ugly sight to see a paper panty G String on a guy.

Before Sandy could say anything, I blurted out : Ok.. I have to tell you that I could not find any shorts in the room and you handed me this disposable underwear which turned out to be a string. I wasn't sure if I needed to wear this or be stark naked.

Sandy laughed and explained that the shops clients are mainly 100% women and they never catered for guys. But they do serve husbands who accompany their wives, but rarely and mostly for facials and not massage therapy.

Sandy : Is it uncomfortable

Me : Ya. Its riding on my ass.

I joked abit and said I must looked like a clown from her angle seeing my butt in a G String. We both laughed. It made the atmosphere more friendly when we both had our laughs.

I felt Sandy's expert hands soothen down the lavender scent oil and she started to massage and knead my thighs. She expertly felt my tendons and said that they were tense and in knots.

I just grunted and said, Yes from too much walking and not enough warm up and stretching.

To be cont'd

maxpee88
02-02-2012, 12:20 PM
I could tell Sandy had experience as she had said so.

Her massage was firm and yet soothing. My aches from my hamstring and the tendon in my inner thighs started to relax and unknot itself.

I complimented her and gave her a thumbs up hand signal and felt her sniggled and laughed.

She proceeded to rub upwards to my asscheeks but with each upward stroke, the G String was riding deep into my ass and my balls feel like a hardboiled egg being cut by a string. You know what I mean when you see the mak chik cut the egg when you buy mee rebus or mee siam yes?

I said : Ouched. Sorry, its not you. Its the G String digging into my skin.

Sandy : Ok hang on let me fix that.

I heard her walking about and then she came back. I felt her hands on one side of my hips and then felt something cold and metallic right up above my buttcrack. The next thing I knew, I heard the sound of snip.

Sandy had used a air of scissors and cut off the G string right at the T junction and now I am just wearing the circle of the elastic waistband.

She placed the scissors away and continued to massage me. She did not peel away the String. But I felt an instant relief as she continued to massage my inner thighs up to my buttcheeks, kneading my 2 hills of fat flesh as she stroked masterfully upwards.

Me : Thats better, pretending not to know she has cut off the G String.
She pretended too as she did not say anything.

I closed my eyes and just enjoyed the massage shutting off my wild imaginations that this may not be a fantasy.

Sandy: Do you want me to work on this part a lot more? Because I can feel that there are still knots and your are quite tense here still.

I grunted in approval and closed my eyes as I started to anticipate her palming and soothing strokes.

I heard her pumped more oil into her palms as she expertly layered the oil first on my left thigh and then my right thigh. Then with both palms, she pressed firmly down and massage both my thighs at once, with each of her palms connecting with my lust filled thigh flesh.

TO be contd

silkypussy
02-02-2012, 12:38 PM
Nice Story for a rainy day to curl up to, and to read!
But it's a bit short.

lim_gordon
02-02-2012, 01:07 PM
Interesting, do keep us updated on the story!

maxpee88
02-02-2012, 01:13 PM
Her massage was sooooo good, my legs or rather my thighs began to instinctively move apart. It was as if my thighs were trying to send some telepathy signals to Sandy to let her have access to my balls and my ass. Both of which no doubt with the cut off G String, is being exposed to her.

Not sure if it was on purpose or what... I had to wait for what seem like a long time, before I felt Sandy using the bottom of her palm and starting to press upwards towards my buttcheek curve where my thighs meet my butt.

In the process, her fingers would brush against my balls. At first I wanted to let off a jump, but my horny mind tell me not to alarm or frighten her.

I did not react and then her massage continued. But it would sometimes accidentally brushed up to my balls area. I could feel it. I know Sandy was not blind or ignorant. She knew what she was doing.

Anyway, I was glad I had broken the ice with her when we chat about her Australian Uni life etc... She had told me that she works part time to earn her pocket money etc...

To be cont'd

silkypussy
02-02-2012, 01:14 PM
Come on, maxpee88

You are killing us readers with this short addition.

highlysex
02-02-2012, 08:47 PM
TS tak boleh tahan lei 😌可以快点吗?

maxpee88
03-02-2012, 03:47 PM
The aircon was getting cold... Outside, I am sure the rain was reaching its peak. But Sandy was not feeling cold. She was working on her massage on me and I was lying on the massage bed, warmed by the heat pad underneath, and I felt so so.. Luxe ... I guess that's the right word to use.

Ok for the hokkien peng readers, Luxe means, like very shiok luxurious lor...

I feel so 'luxe' because I could also feel the weight of the high quality thick plush towel on my back, the scent of lavender, and the soft spa like music wafting from the hidden speakers, a closed door in private spa room. Every thing seemed to relaxed and sensual.

Sensual because I know beneath my towel, and apart from the snipped off G String I was wearing, I am categorically naked with a nice SYT massaging me, all alone in the shop.

TO be Contd

saddyboi
03-02-2012, 04:28 PM
more more!!!! :D

Hunky925
04-02-2012, 01:54 AM
Loyal supporter camping in too!!!
Bro,
If can intro the massage parlour lehz... Let us enjoy oso... :)

hunson
06-02-2012, 09:52 AM
Hi bro, expecting some actions coming up soon!

maxpee88
06-02-2012, 11:23 AM
Hi Bros and Sis,

So sorry

I had to cut off the post because as I was typing it, my boss came into the meeting room. Sorry.

Will continue. I promise.

ilurvebitches
06-02-2012, 12:08 PM
I need more more more n more..... Hehehe

DIDI
06-02-2012, 12:34 PM
Hi Bros and Sis,

So sorry

I had to cut off the post because as I was typing it, my boss came into the meeting room. Sorry.

Will continue. I promise.

i feeling to kill ur boss hahaha...dun make us wait too long ya!!!!!!

maxpee88
06-02-2012, 03:34 PM

LOL ! You are right. Sometimes I feel that day too.

maxpee88
06-02-2012, 03:56 PM
OK sorry for the delay. Let me continue.

And Yes, categorically, I was totally naked locked safely in a 'Spa shop' tucked away in a quiet mall in the early opening hours on a rainy day.

My body was responding to Sandy's slow and deliberate strokes that sometimes would end near or touching my scrotum.

Sandy is not blind, I was definite she knew what she was doing to me. I just allowed her and not said a word throughout her upstrokes on my thigh and my inner thighs.

Whenever she rubbed and kneaded my inner thigh, I let my thigh spread a bit more wider and open to allow to search for my 'tendon'. With each progressive stroke of her massage, Sandy allow her fingers to linger a little longer than before leave my scrotum.

I feel her hands and fingers lay on my buttcrack as she used her other hand to pump more masage aroma oil on her palm. The sense of her warm palms ignited my lustful flames which was already growing under me.

I felt my full erection underneath and it was getting uncomfortable. I think Sandy knew it too. She continued to alternate her massage strokes on my butt cheeks and my thighs and continued her slow but firm deliberate teasing strokes.

I just gasp loudly, but not in a lecherous manner, more like a sigh to express to her that I am enjoying her massage.

Sandy : There, you feel more relaxed now?

Me : uhhmm uh... ( I was speechless and I just wanted to focus my attention on her strokes).

It was a great battle in my mind. I wanted to control my lustful urges and willed my brain to flush the blood away from my hardening cock. But then my horny side was winning the battle and Sandy was not helping either as her fingers not continue to linger ever more longer on the end strokes that touched my scrotum. I was losing the battle to control my hardening dick.

She stopped and I heard her moving around the table.

Sandy : Hang on a second, let me check something.

I heard her leave the room and walked out. And while she was out, I quickly adjusted my erection so that my cock was comfortable as I was lying face down. A big mistake !

As i lifted my pelvis to adjust my 6incher, the bottle of aroma oil fell off the masage table. Also,I felt the loose part of the g string fell away and that means for sure now my balls and butt was exposed.

I was panicking, because I cannot assume that it was just as exposed earlier on when Sandy was massaging me. For all I know, the G string even though it was cut off, remained in place due to the oil on my skin.

Too late and too bad, I heard Sandy walking back to the room and heard the door open and closed behind me.

Sandy : Well, the next customer wont be in till 2pm. And the other therapist wont be in till 1.30pm.

me : Oh..so I guess you will have time for your lunch ya?

Sandy : oh.. no worries, usually the staff will tar pau for me when they come to work

me : ah.. thats good and nice of them.
(It was my feedble attempt for conversation to cover my earlier actions when she setpped out of the room)

Sandy : oh I am sorry, did you knocked over the oil?

Me : yah, I did, so sorry, I was adjust myself and I didn;t know. I must have kicked it off with my feet. (pretending like a innocent guy)

Sandy : no worries mate, ok... before I turn you over, any other specific areas you want me to work on?

me : hmm, No. Its great so far.

Sandy : Why , Thank you. I am glad you liked it.

I felt her walked to the massage table and moved to one side. She lifted another huge towel and held it like screen and said : Ok Mr Max.. please turn over

I turned over and looked up, and saw her holding the towel screen like a curtain. Good, I thought, she is also not looking and stealing looks at my dick.

I turned over and laid on my back. I heard Sandy saying she will work on my tummy and give it a rub down as well.

As I turned over, I looked and realized that the crotch flap of my cut off G string is already skewed to one side without the support after it was cut off.
My dick was completely exposed and naked. And furthermore, it was erect.

Me : Ok hang on..

Sandy : huh? What is it any problem? (Still holding up the towel screen)

Me : yah.. I think when you cut off the G string, now I have no proper appropriate covering. I mean, the crotch flap is of no use by now.
(I laughed as I said it)

Sandy laughed back and said : Crotch flap? First time I heard some one use this. Is that the proper name?

Me : (I laughed) No I don;t know. I just made that up. But its' probably the closest name I can describe that

Sandy : You bet. Ok no worries, I am covering you up anyway. And nothing X rated will be exposed I assure you.

I laughed as I used my hands to cover my dick as she lowered the towel and covered me like a blanket.

To be cont'd

gambit76
06-02-2012, 04:02 PM
Its getting hot in the saloon. I like! :D

highlysex
06-02-2012, 04:07 PM

Agree with didi :)

maxpee88
06-02-2012, 04:07 PM
Sandy expertly padded down the towel around my sides and around me. She was making sure her hands were not any where near my pubic zone.

For once, I was so glad they had thick towels and the weight of the towel and the thickness masked my erection as she laid the towel onto me.

She went to the head of the table, I heard her pulled open a drawer and the next thing i knew, she had folded a smaller towel and covered my eyes with it.

Her face was above mine, and I could smell her sweet breath as she said:

Sandy : There, just covering your eyes from the light. I will lower the lights anyway. But is it comfortable? You ok?

I nodded like a schoolboy eager to receive his treat whatever it was going to be. Damn ! This SYT sure knows how to tease !

I said tease, because as she placed the towel over my eyes, I was completely aware her face and lips were very closed to mine as she asked if I was comfortable., and thats how I can smell her sweet breath.

My dick under the weight of the blanked perked up a little , as I sought to control my lustful feelings and attempted to wipe off any dirty minded thoughts of this whole massage going elsewhere .... I hope she did not noticed my dick as it perked up.

She walked to the wall and adjusted the dimmer on the lights and the room fell into a soft lighting. I could hear Sandy picked up the bottle of oil and pumped more oil to her palms. She made a rubbing motion to warm her palms.

I closed my eyes in anticipation as I felt her hands reached for my ankles and worked their magic upwards to my knees and then to my thighs. Like a prisoner, each time she moved my legs, I relented and allowed her to shift my heavy legs and spread them a little more wider with each masterful up and down stroke.

Sandy's hands were indeed playing a teasing tune , my thighs where her imaginary piano. She ran her hands and her fingers and walked them up the musical scales towards where the thigh ends with the scrotum.

She expertly rotated her hands downwards to reach for my inner thighs I gasped quietly and spread my legs a little more, giving her unrestricted access to my scrotum as well. By now my human flesh rocket was already primed for take off. to me, the steam was building up to a pressure point.
I could no longer take the tease and I lost the battle and allowed myself to surrender and let my dick completely grow in length to its 6inch hardened glory.

To be cont'd

maxpee88
06-02-2012, 05:08 PM
i think I was feeling so teased and turned on that I didnt know my mouth was slightly open. Sandy saw that and knew it was a clear indicator that she has teased me well enough. But she was not letting me know or giving me any clear signals that there will be something going to happen later.

I for sure wont be the stupid guy to make a move and then kena front page on NEW PAPER with a headline : Horny Guy tried to molest young girl in Spa Centre.... Tio Boh? !!!

Ok that was funny. Alright already, back to my story. I can see some of my readers already about to kow pei kow bu and flood my PM mailbox complaining that i tease them for way too long liao.... OK where was I ?

----------------

My eyes were shut under the towel eye mask , but I had to breathe deeply every time Sandy massage her upstrokes. Her hands would reach upwards and palm upwards close to my harden shaft. I was so glad that my cock self adjusted itself to a 12 o'clock position, otherwise if it was slanted or lean to one side, I am sure Sandy's hands will have bumped it and felt its hardness.

Sandy : I can hear you breathing deeply, Mr Max. Are you uncomfortable?

Me : Oh.. no I am fine, In fact, I feel very relax. You are doing a great job.

Just as I said that, I heave a gasp as I felt both her palms rubbing upwards on both sides of upper thighs as her hands reached upward and under the thick heavy towel. I estimated her thumbs and fingers were probably almost 1 cm away on either side of my hardened dick shaft. IT WAS SO CLOSE AND YET SO FAR. FUCKING HELL!!!! Sandy can really tease me.

As I gasped, Sandy said : There! There you go again. Are you in pain? Are you uncomfortable?

I quickly made up an excuse and said : Oh... ya... actually its the remnants of the paper panty. I can feel the string riding deep into my skin.

Sandy stopped her massage and went for the scissors. I held my breath as I anticipated her lifting the towel and snipping off the elastic band of the g string panty I had on.

But Sandy did not. Instead, she reached under the towel and with 2 hands, traced around the elastic band and snipped it off and pulled the string paper panty off me as I assisted by lifting off my pelvis as it slid off under my butt.

Sandy : There... is it more comfortable now? (as she pulled off the G string very slowly - Sandy was maximising her teasing, WTF!!)

I nodded and in doing so, the towel shifted off my eyes. I looked up and saw that Sandy was in a tight white ribbed tank top. So she had taken off her sweater and now dressed in this hugging tank top, I can see she had quite a nice size breast, but small. I estimated a B-size. Oh well, young girl, not fully matured, maybe still got some growth. I did a quick nano-second glance of her sideways. I appreciated her slender young firm body. Her shorts were riding higher up and I can almost see the lower roundness of her buttcheeks as they peeked out from under the short shorts !

Our eyes met. Sandy smiled and she raised her hand and adjusted my towel blindfold and said : there there... relax. Close your eyes.

I was looking forward for more teasing. But with the snipping off the panties, Sandy stopped massaging my upper thighs. She became more official duty like and I felt her expertly folding the towel again, and this time, I can feel the towel being refolded to cover from my waist to my feel, exposing my chest. I heard her shuffled to the head of the bed. Heard her pulled a stool closer as she sat on it.

She leaned over and I felt her hands reached under my shoulders and gave me a soft knead underneath and then worked her hands upwards to the base of my neck. She must have felt my knots from the stress of my hard-on.

Sandy : oh wow. you have knots again. Just relax Mr Max, breathe deeply.

I nodded quietly and let Sandy work her magic fingers on my neck and then my face. She then moved down to my clavicle and my chest pects. I felt her fingers expertly pressed firmly down on my chest pect muscles. She stroked me again in palming motion, up and down, and then circular.

I imagined how it would feel like from a woman's POV with her breasts being massaged like this. Just as this thought raced across my horny mind, I felt Sandy's finges lightly circled my chest tits and arousing them. It was a ticklish yet sensual feeling.

To be cont'd

Alantino
06-02-2012, 05:19 PM
More more~~~~ woooo

skykhaw
07-02-2012, 09:20 AM
Faster bro. Getting to the exciting part!!!

maxpee88
07-02-2012, 10:09 AM
Sandy was still standing at the head of the massage table as she leaned forward to give my chest pectoral muscles a rub down. She continued to do her strokes slowly and I could sensed she was leaning down very close to my nose as she stretched her arms to massage me from my clavicle to my chest and then reaching towards my navel. In that motion, she had to lean pretty much forward to do just that.

In my closed eyes, I imagined and pictured her chest in the tight ribbed tank top just probably mere centimetres away from my nose. Man, this girl sure knows how to be a good cock teaser. I decide to breathe harder, because of a few things. Her strokes were getting to be very sensual, her closeness to me was intensely sensual too. I had to breathe hard to stay focus. But I breathe hard to try to sniff her body scent.

From Sandy's viewpoint, I am sure as she stood by the head of the massage bed, she can see any reaction from my dick below the towel as she reached forth and massage me. I am sure she felt my body heaved high and lo each time she encircle her warm palms on my chest and my nipples.

With each masterful oily smooth stroke down towards my navel, I would breathe out and my dick would throb in agony beneath the towel. I was enjoying Sandy's hands. I couldn't care less if she saw my erection beneath the towel, I just wanted to keep my eyes close and enjoy that moment.

That magical moment of just me being now entirely NAKED under the towel, being served by a SYT, dressed in a short shorts and a tight tank top.

It was truly like those porn clips of massage by a SYT massuese that ends with a happy ending.

Sandy stopped and moved to the side. She folded my towel 2 more times and left it just a few centimetres shy of the tip of my penis, expertly covering my long erection. It was as if she knew where my hardened cock head was. Well I am sure she knew from the hard form on the towel imprint.

She placed her palm on my navel and started to give my tummy a rubdown.
She said I had 'wind' in my tummy and she wanted to massage that away. I felt her circular hand magic again, but it was professionally done. Then she massage me like tracing my intestines as she used her fingers and thumb. It was an unusual but sensual feeling. She would stop each time just a fingernail past the cover of the towel. I would gasp each time she did that.

Me : wow, that feels good. You are doing a great job.

Sandy : Thank you. I do my best to help.

I tried to peek under the towel eye mask and noticed that Sandy's hands were already slowly pushing the towel back and my cock head was already exposed.

I didn;t even realised it as i was lost in the sensation of her massage around my lower abdomen.

To be cont'd

ilurvebitches
07-02-2012, 11:23 AM
Keep on updating bro...

maxpee88
07-02-2012, 11:28 AM
Hi Bros,

I just uploaded pics of Ingrid in my other posts as this was by popular request.

Hope you can view them and up my points.

maxpee88
07-02-2012, 11:55 AM
Suddenly, I felt Sandy's 2 warm hands palm on either side of my dickshaft as she reached and stretched her hands beneath the towels.

I gasped loudly (more like a loud sigh) as Sandy move her hands underneath the towel and let her fingers firmly pressed onto my tendon located on both sides of where my thigh and my balls joined.

Sandy: Relax relax... take a deep breath... just keep your eyes closed

She said it so softly and gently, I surrendered any protest I could have thought off. I felt her hands kneading my tendons and then slowly she worked her hands and around my scrotum. My dick jumped a little at her 1st touch and then she must have felt my surprised as Sandy quickly twirled her palm and somehow gave my balls a warm but long wringing squeeze.

Sandy: How does that feel? Feels good?

I just nodded my head repeatedly until the towel covering my eyes fell off to the side of my face.

I looked up and Sandy was half bent on the side of the table. I could see the profile of her breast (B size) as the tight ribbe tank top was quite tight fitting. Her breast were more full as gravity took hold since she is leaning over.

I glanced down and noticed she was on tip toe while she massage my balls, That perk her butt cheeks up from her short shorts.

Me : Are you allowed to do this?
(Ya lor, really bo liao, I was just trying to maintain some semblance of innocence and ignorance - even tho I know it was pointless at this time)

Pointless because, my dick was now in Sandy's expert hands. She teased my shaft and my balls very well and I had pre-cum peeking out of my cock head as she massage and kneaded my rocket bread dough into a french loaf and maintaining its stiffness.

I could tell my cock head was SUPER DEEP RED from the blood engorged and trapped in the head and shaft as Sandy continued to massage me there.

She finally turned her face to me and smiled : Mr Max, I don't usually do this.

Sandy continued : But its pretty early and its raining and no one is coming in till later, I thought I'd offer you a taste of my handiwork.

Me : Oh, I can tell you are quite good at this.

Sandy explained that she does this back in Australia when she does her part time work. Her 'specials' were extra income for her. She made it clear she doesn't do FJ and BJ and Kissing and touching her body. She said it was up to me to tip her for this service as she does not know the going market rate.

She said that Australian men can be very rough and she doesn;t like it. She said she doesn;t do thsi often and selectively do it after she has assess for herself if the client is the 'safe and discreet' type.

She knew I was the safe and discreet type when I joked with her earlier on and thats why she had the guts to cut off my G String.

I asked her if she knew Jua Geng and she said no , but she understood it was some sort of trantric massage on my dick. She said she will try to do it for me if I can guide her.

I couldn;t of course. But I ask her to prolong my HJ as I am enjoying her touch. My compliments worked and I began to pour my sweet talk onto Sandy as she continued to alternately massage my dick, my cock head and my balls.

I motioned for her to stand nearer within my arms reach as I said I loved her perky butt. As she continued to massage me further, I could feel myself about to lose all control and cum.

I pleaded for her and promised that I won't be forceful and Sandy relented and stopped the HJ and she stripped off her shorts. She refused to take her top off and wanted to be safe. I didnt want to spoil the moment and scare her and agreed.

In fact I was already thankful she stripped off her shorts, revealing a nice white sport G String panty. I saw a few black strands of her pubic hair sticking out.

Sandy complimented my cleanliness and my shaved dick and circumsized rod. She likes men who are clean.

I told her I was close to cumming.

Sandy : How do you like to cum?

Me : Can you sit on top of the bed and let me see your pussy?

I motioned her to clamber ontop of the massage bed. And she was on top in a doggy position with her pussy facing down on my face. She was on her knees as her hands continued to Hand pump my love rod.

I could see through the white translucent panty she was wearing and make out where her pussy crack was. I touched her crotch, but Sandy twitched and was surprised I touched her.

Sandy : Mr Max, no touching please. I am very strict about this rule.

Me : Ok so sorry. I couldn't resist. But can I squeeze your butt at least?

Sandy said yes. And so Ma Tu Liao! I caress her soft smooth butt skin of this SYT as she slowly stroked and coax my juice out of my balls.

She fake a orgasmic moan which accelerated my cum. As I pumped in 3 solid spurts, Sandy held on to my dick and used her hands to mimic the pussy walls tightening and squeezing off my love juice.

I pumped off my army of semen finally and Sandy got off the table and commented the volume of sperm I just spurted out.

Sandy : Hmmm thats a lot. I guess you did not have sex the past few days?

Me : Yah.. wife away on business but is back today.

She went to the washbasin and prepared a warm wet towel and wiped me completely clean.

I thought it was over. But after she dried me, she slapped some moisturizing lotion on my still throbbing but half erect shaft.

I got dressed and paid her $80. She shooed me out the shop when we both realized the time was almost 130pm and I left the shop. I winked and waved good bye to her.

Me : See you again?

Sandy : I think not. I am heading back after the December holidays.

END............

Alantino
07-02-2012, 02:28 PM
great power story!!!

when can i find such a sexciting massage ~~~~

maxpee88
07-02-2012, 02:31 PM
I got dressed and paid her $80. She shooed me out the shop when we both realized the time was almost 130pm and I left the shop. I winked and waved good bye to her.

Me : See you again?

Sandy : I think not. I am heading back after the December holidays.

END............

Dear Sis Silkypussy

there I completed one full story. You owe me the pics of your pussy. I hope it is silky.

Please post them (LOL !@)

silkypussy
07-02-2012, 02:33 PM
Dear Sis Silkypussy

there I completed one full story. You owe me the pics of your pussy. I hope it is silky.

Please post them (LOL !@)

yes mr maxpee88

stop nagging me like my grandmom. You won on a technicality and I was not being specific

I have started to upload some pics of myself. A deal is a deal. I will honour it.
and as a Private Banker, Integrity in honouring a commitment is important.

maxpee88
07-02-2012, 02:59 PM
yes mr maxpee88

stop nagging me like my grandmom. You won on a technicality and I was not being specific

I have started to upload some pics of myself. A deal is a deal. I will honour it.
and as a Private Banker, Integrity in honouring a commitment is important.

A BIG HUGE THANK YOU !!!!

You definitely kept your end of the deal. You have integrity for sure.

And I like to bank with you some day, but unfortunately I am not that rich.

The fotos looked great. I mean you look great ! Awesome body and nice rack too !!!!

maxpee88
07-02-2012, 05:13 PM
UP for reading

maxpee88
07-02-2012, 05:15 PM
great power story!!!

when can i find such a sexciting massage ~~~~

Bro

As I related in the story. It is a clean joint I went to.

The girl Sandy was a temp. I am pretty sure they dont offer specials.
I went back there and stroll and realised I was lucky, because they clearly served women only.

Alantino
07-02-2012, 05:28 PM
Bro

As I related in the story. It is a clean joint I went to.

The girl Sandy was a temp. I am pretty sure they dont offer specials.
I went back there and stroll and realised I was lucky, because they clearly served women only.

yah, i know. im " trying " put my self in your luckiness.

Great true story la, bro.

me220haha
07-02-2012, 05:41 PM
can share the joint brudder?

maxpee88
17-02-2012, 04:10 PM
Right now... TODAY Raining so heavy...

Reminded me of this... Up for reading pleasure...

Alantino
17-02-2012, 04:15 PM
i want go find teasing massage liao~~~~

moder
17-02-2012, 08:36 PM
I must be "hardworking" to check online to grabs great deals :D

jieqian
18-02-2012, 04:01 PM
Nice story bro, how I wish I have this kind of experience...

eggpie
18-02-2012, 10:39 PM
LoL.. Owned then.. asked her about it? maybe she will be willing to tell you after she cool down or what.. tell her you are sorry lor.

Anyway, send him for dry cleaning lah.. what else can you do -.- I will bear half the cost or if it aint too expensive i will pay the full cost lor..

maxpee88
20-02-2012, 06:05 PM
Quiet Monday afternoon and some more got rain....

Up for reading

maxpee88
19-06-2012, 01:39 PM
Its School Holidays

I upped this thread for reading again and maybe some lucky bros will be able to experience this?

HunterJ
19-06-2012, 10:11 PM
A further up for you bro... Hope readers enjoy during the night time. Cheers !!

MysticDic
19-06-2012, 11:09 PM
even though the teasing was super long, really could picture the tense feeling u were having..
too bad she didnt go further. if not you would have had a great time!

maxpee88
20-06-2012, 12:20 PM
A further up for you bro... Hope readers enjoy during the night time. Cheers !!

Bro, Thanks

I just added on new pics and also continuing sexpisodes on my Work Week in Ko Samui

maxpee88
20-06-2012, 12:22 PM
even though the teasing was super long, really could picture the tense feeling u were having..
too bad she didnt go further. if not you would have had a great time!

Bro,

Glad you enjoyed the read. If you liked that.. then go on read the 3 other sexcapades under my signature. They are all linked. Those have pics.

And I have a current one which just happened and I am sharing it with fellow bros. : Work week in Ko Samui. This is also loaded with pics taken there.

maxpee88
09-12-2012, 12:44 PM
What the heck..

Its December and its a year ago, I had this incident.

Enjoy fellow readers...

rolffy
11-12-2012, 09:37 PM
Nice story! Thanks for sharing.

LovePotion
11-12-2012, 09:43 PM
wow thats a good ones.... i wish i got those experience as well

<<totally>>
12-12-2012, 09:34 PM
I agreed the story was not bad. A bump for the rest of the bros who missed this thread.

maxpee88
23-05-2013, 01:02 PM
I agreed the story was not bad. A bump for the rest of the bros who missed this thread.

Thanks Bro for bumping up.

By the way, I have another coupon from groupon from wifey..

maybe it will be another adventure