PDA

View Full Version : Advice...

stst37
27-01-2012, 01:07 PM
Bros, on my first visited to this particular thai disco. The "mama san" brought this singer "A" to sit with me and my friends, as she was with me through out that night so naturally I give her flower. When "A" is not around, this girl "B", would purposely walk pass me and hug me from behind. At first I thought she is just flirting around so that I would hang flower for her but I did not. I continue hanging flower to "A". On the same night, both "A" and "B" ask for my number to I just gave it to them. On the following day, "B" sms me and ask why I didnt go down. At first i was just playing around with her asking if she like me. She reply yes and she said she wants to be my GF. She even initial to go hotel with me. Experience bros, anyone had encounter this before? What could she be up to?
I told her straight, I dont have the time and money to go and hang flower for her. She say she's not into money.

whiteangelcsh
27-01-2012, 01:59 PM
She's not into $. Wat she wants is CITIZENSHIP :D

Endoflifecycle
27-01-2012, 02:38 PM
Hey bro,
My 2 cents worth...
If she says wanna be ur girlfriend, why not try it out?
Just be careful of ur money...
If she wants to get married, make sure u are ready... Just say u want to date a couple of years first..

goodpartner
27-01-2012, 02:59 PM
... anyone had encounter this before? What could she be up to?

What kind of advice are you seeking?
Whether to go ahead for the "free fucks"? Hell YES! Why not?
If you get a chance - take it.
If it changes your life - let it.

Red_Wine
27-01-2012, 03:02 PM

HAHAHAHAHA!!!! Good one!!

guowei8
27-01-2012, 03:28 PM
Spread disease la. What else

alan0338
27-01-2012, 03:47 PM
wah, gd lobang leh, dun up her if u scared, just ask her to pcc for u, safer tat way... :D

sadsky18
27-01-2012, 03:48 PM
she's not into $. Wat she wants is citizenship :d

agreed !!!!!

ol'coyote
27-01-2012, 03:48 PM

best answer !!...

Ichigo_Kurosaki
27-01-2012, 03:59 PM
Ans 1) All meimeis have perfected their customer service kungfu
Ans 2) Common cart-wheel tactics of HFJs meimei
Ans 3) Technically she's correct - Not into money - She's into gaining your trust and lowering your defences, money and families back home need help parts will comes in at later stages
Ans 4) She is every customer girlfriend and her SOP story of affection
Ans 5) Can up her but with full protective gears
Ans 6) Please insist to pay her for sexxion even if she refused (she will gladly accept after 2nd or 3rd "tug of war" pushing the 3 or 4 pieces of $50 notes - to reaffirmed "her pure love intend" of 'really" not into money :D)
Ans 7) Most likely, you are very yandao like a cai-yen or hotter than a tong-yam soup (if not then please read above again) ;)

superoy
27-01-2012, 04:01 PM
u mus be sibei yandao la

Iemanishere
27-01-2012, 04:15 PM
Bro u can go try but play safe

calvintan123
27-01-2012, 04:33 PM
1)Scam, maybe once u strip she will cry rape then 2 big siam kia will rush in, take photo and extort money. Typical 'rape victim' scam.
How to counter: Unless u check into high end hotel and have signal and hp jamming device. Or better go bk hm haha

2)thai black magic vodoo...she wan make u her slave?
Counter: dun eat or drink food brought by her, dun let her smoke and blow smoke onto you, no exchange of fluids, make sure no hair, semen , blood taken by her,never look intro her eyes. Wear a powerful thai amulet or activate ur most powerful kumantong to protect you.

stst37
27-01-2012, 05:17 PM
Before she text me, I didn't even talk much to her in thai disco and when she text me, she straight away say she like me that's why ask for my number. Weird right. She opening tell me her 'sister' who is staying with her has 4 GMT and she give offering to them as well. She also tells me she come here to work to take care for her father. I told her straight I got no money to help and her reply was 'I can work to take care of my father'

stst37
27-01-2012, 05:20 PM
Her "stories" are tempting me that it's safe to up. But still testing her and get advice from seniors here. Don't wanna let small head rule over big head and get into deep shit. To me it's too good to be true.

Sporty
27-01-2012, 05:25 PM
To wat I knw, Thai gals not so easy de leh.
Even u wan sian dem oso got to tak some efforts n time.
Tis one sounds too good. Mayb, ur reali YANDAO!!
Good Luck!!!!

(o)(o) Tuner
27-01-2012, 05:26 PM
Since she is not after your $$$, then quickly shoot the golden question to her. "Can I fuck you tonite"? :D

5ag1_Boar
27-01-2012, 05:26 PM
Your case is clear cut. Girl B hardly talk to you during your visit to disco, but you responded to her advances and gave her phone number, so she thinks you're a easy target. She is just out to con you. That's my read of it.

You already said its weird... to me means your brain/instinct is telling you its a trap.

You still want to ask in SBF means your small head is telling you "maybe got free fuck".

Listen to the bros here... ITS A TRAP!

p.s. I wonder of the SBF sisters are laughing at us every time they see a thread like this.

stst37
27-01-2012, 05:28 PM
Since she is not after your $$$, then quickly shoot the golden question to her. "Can I fuck you tonite"? :D

Hahaha, bro I did that. She gave me a answer I don't know how to react. She said she scared after I fuck her, I'll dump her

Ichigo_Kurosaki
27-01-2012, 05:37 PM
Before she text me, I didn't even talk much to her in thai disco and when she text me, she straight away say she like me that's why ask for my number. Weird right. She opening tell me her 'sister' who is staying with her has 4 GMT and she give offering to them as well. She also tells me she come here to work to take care for her father. I told her straight I got no money to help and her reply was 'I can work to take care of my father'

Before jumping with joy, kindly refer to Sawadi Import Tariff SOP Ans 3 :D

5ag1_Boar
27-01-2012, 05:38 PM
She is playing coy lah... she know what line to feed you so that you will think that she is genuine. Some of the samsters here (no offence to them) are more heartless... in this situation they will play them, fuck them and really dump them.

stst37
27-01-2012, 05:38 PM
Your case is clear cut. Girl B hardly talk to you during your visit to disco, but you responded to her advances and gave her phone number, so she thinks you're a easy target. She is just out to con you. That's my read of it.

You already said its weird... to me means your brain/instinct is telling you its a trap.

You still want to ask in SBF means your small head is telling you "maybe got free fuck".

Listen to the bros here... ITS A TRAP!

p.s. I wonder of the SBF sisters are laughing at us every time they see a thread like this.

No offense bro. Look, many people thinks girls from HFJ are money suckers whether they are from Thai, viet or prc. I use to have a PRC girl from HFJ as well but she didn't ask for anything. Just fuck all day long. I seldom hang out at Thai disco and there's a bit of language barrier thus I'm here asking. I have heard and seen dirty tricks used by prc so I tested her before I up her. But for Thai girls, I don't know their dirty tricks. Just playing things safe. I rather be treated like a idiot here asking stupid questions (in your opinion) than to get into deep shit. Cause I believe there's many senior bros who knows Thai girls inside out

5ag1_Boar
27-01-2012, 05:40 PM
These girls are smart, they probably know that the line "I got no money to help you" is often used to test them. They know how to pass this test.

Whether the line is true or a test is a risk they have to take in this game.

5ag1_Boar
27-01-2012, 05:44 PM
No offense bro. Look, many people thinks girls from HFJ are money suckers whether they are from Thai, viet or prc. I use to have a PRC girl from HFJ as well but she didn't ask for anything. Just fuck all day long. I seldom hang out at Thai disco and there's a bit of language barrier thus I'm here asking. I have heard and seen dirty tricks used by prc so I tested her before I up her. But for Thai girls, I don't know their dirty tricks. Just playing things safe. I rather be treated like a idiot here asking stupid questions (in your opinion) than to get into deep shit. Cause I believe there's many senior bros who knows Thai girls inside out
None taken. Looks like you're experienced enough in dealing with such girls. Best of luck (to either find out she is genuine or a scam).

Usually, its good to give the information you just posted up front. It helps us figure what advice you really need.

stst37
27-01-2012, 06:14 PM
Any bros here has experience of no string attach r/s with Thai girl?

goodpartner
27-01-2012, 06:21 PM
Hahaha, bro I did that. She gave me a answer I don't know how to react. She said she scared after I fuck her, I'll dump her

To this your should answer:
"Why do you say that? Are you that bad on the bed? *cheeky smile* Now that you said that, I'm afraid if I don't fuck you and find out how bad you are, I will regret later and still dump you after you give me your heart. *seductive wink* Would you prefer hotel or my place? [Important deal closing statement]"

And if she really give in, she'll perform her best fuck for sure :D

alan0338
27-01-2012, 11:06 PM
Any bros here has experience of no string attach r/s with Thai girl?

then u got rubba her or not??? u not scared is a trans meh?? :D :D

bigfat
27-01-2012, 11:10 PM
Beware ar.. Later put gong tao

callmebad
27-01-2012, 11:21 PM
how can she no be going for the money?
she took a lot of trouble to come here to work

Volante
27-01-2012, 11:31 PM
I used to have some thai ladies before ... Its wonderful time ...
I dont know who you meet but if you can, spend a little S-Eleven to gain your experience on thai ladies...

loneyheart
27-01-2012, 11:50 PM
Always a saying FOC mean Fuck On Credit :D

siaolang17
28-01-2012, 12:13 AM
activate ur most powerful kumantong to protect you.

lol might as well go back to camp get ur full armor gear to protect u :D

Omegan
28-01-2012, 01:59 AM
bro you think so much also no use... just try first then see how... if it turns out good, then it's good... if turns out bad, then it's a lesson learned. Simple.

Don't forget to update us after you up her.

sedulous
28-01-2012, 06:15 AM
If you go with her, make sure you disposed off the condom yourself.

Endoflifecycle
28-01-2012, 02:48 PM
Hi Bro, you mentioned u know the PRC dirty tricks ans u tested them before u up them. Care to share?? I know one or two from pubs but yet to make further contact as I worry they might be up to something funny.

johnn
18-03-2016, 08:54 AM

any kangtao, fuck for free all day long