PDA

View Full Version : Oh F#$! FL recognised me during CNY pai nien!

maxpee88
26-01-2012, 12:33 PM
Gong Xi Fa Cai !

Over the Chinese New Year, I was happily house/home visiting and a warped weird thought came across me and I wanted to share this with you.

Let's all offer their views...

Let's just take for example that during Chinese New Year.. you go visiting.
And then you happen to visit your Wife's friend or your cousin's place or whatever....

You step into the apartment, you get introduced... and then suddenly you freeze because one of the people in the room recognize you..

And she could the "auntie" at the recept when you were cheonging only just last week in the HC/MP and she remembered you specifically requested for a SYT...

OR, worse still, she could the FL you were doing it with in some short term H81 room, and she just happened to be the 'tenant" of your wife's distant cousin who was renting out one bedroom of his HDB flat to foreign workers and you are there with with wife because, you are there to 'pai nien' with your wife's distant cousin ot grand uncle...

Let's just suppose these could be scenarios... what would you do? How will you react?

Steventan
26-01-2012, 12:51 PM
A good start, would be to pretend, you do not know one another. She also be in a difficult position. But after intro, you can click together.

But unsure after that, guess it depends on the chemistry
:o or :D all up to you.

5ag1_Boar
26-01-2012, 01:00 PM
Interesting question... but it depends on what the person do also. When you said they recognise you, do you mean they greet you as if they know you? Or haven't greet each other yet.

My guess is they will act like stranger. They have as much to hide as you do. If they greet me like they know me and people ask me, I will throw the ball back in their court and playfully say, "you ask her lor." Best if you can hear what she reply, then both of you will have the same story.

In the case of the recep auntie, I think she will also act blur. If she works there, she knows what goes on there and she probably accepts that men need to "release". If she any how expose you, she risk losing her job if you complain to her boss.

Apocalypse
26-01-2012, 01:01 PM
Condition your brain to de-associate her with the scenarios and link to seeing her before at the hawker center or supermarket. Repeat this until it is convincing.

This should take maximum 3 minutes.

Never admit. Deny all the way.

You are the 2G / 3G phone expert, confirm she can't call u to verify and your wife wun have your other phone. :D

Now you are ready to meet her.

peanut123
26-01-2012, 01:51 PM
I'll act blur and pretend I dun know her. This should be the general practice regardless of how you bump into her, whether at a relative's house or at the supermarket.

Just pretend you don't know her at all. Say Hi, shake hands, and then excuse yourself to get a drink or say hi to someone else.

Gong Xi Fa Cai !

Over the Chinese New Year, I was happily house/home visiting and a warped weird thought came across me and I wanted to share this with you.

Let's all offer their views...

Let's just take for example that during Chinese New Year.. you go visiting.
And then you happen to visit your Wife's friend or your cousin's place or whatever....

You step into the apartment, you get introduced... and then suddenly you freeze because one of the people in the room recognize you..

And she could the "auntie" at the recept when you were cheonging only just last week in the HC/MP and she remembered you specifically requested for a SYT...

OR, worse still, she could the FL you were doing it with in some short term H81 room, and she just happened to be the 'tenant" of your wife's distant cousin who was renting out one bedroom of his HDB flat to foreign workers and you are there with with wife because, you are there to 'pai nien' with your wife's distant cousin ot grand uncle...

Let's just suppose these could be scenarios... what would you do? How will you react?

Cerberus
26-01-2012, 02:05 PM
If FL or HC/MP recep think still ok.....

What is worrying is could be one of those hot syt chicks you tried to chat/pick up in a bar or something......then that's cause for worrying.

sedulous
26-01-2012, 02:29 PM
My experience didnt happen during CNY visiting. I went to pick my wife who was having coffee with her friends. As she was bit ready to leave she told me to join her and her friends for coffee. When I arrived at the venue I was utterly shocked. One of her friends there was one I had a fling with just about a month back. But the good thing was she was super diplomatic about it. She acted as if I was a complete stranger and she stopped hanging out with my wife and her group of friends.

5ag1_Boar
26-01-2012, 02:42 PM

One of her friends there was one I had a fling with just about a month back.

When you had the fling, did either of you know that fact?

This is why, when Fling or FB, I always feel better to make clear that you are attached/married. So that they get involved with eyes wide open and when something like this happen, most likely they will not expose you.

sulphur
26-01-2012, 02:53 PM
My way is to make sure I keep saying I met her previously and had a nice date.

e.g.
"Oh you cant remember? We had a movie date and a romantic dinner!"

So whatever is said after that people will always think you are joking. The kick comes when your wife ask and you say the actual truth but then she will keep saying :"Really meh? Tell me the truth leh, dont keep joking". After she gets tired she will give up.

In the end if the truth really comes out, you can tell your wife you actually told the truth in front of so many people but she didnt believe it. So you didnt lie to her.

RealEstateGuy
26-01-2012, 03:41 PM
Braddah this is fiction or non-fiction?

Sirrus
26-01-2012, 08:51 PM
pretend to dont know each other, go over make friends but dont come off as a blackmailer.

u could become friends and have a more fun conversion. just dont blow her side line

loneyheart
26-01-2012, 09:02 PM
HC /MP recep is ok nothing wrong tat u go to relax n massage after a hard days work .......As for FL they got more to hide .....Mistress or FB or ONS they know t rule of t game as only keep in t dark .... well dum worry too much it depend on how u react .... :D Only worried is tat friend or relative saw u bring a mei mei into or out of t Hotel ....best way is always ask t FL to leave 1st n not leave together after deed :p

tokoloshe
26-01-2012, 09:56 PM
Braddah this is fiction or non-fiction?

Sometimes there is more truth in fiction.

tokoloshe
26-01-2012, 09:57 PM
My experience didnt happen during CNY visiting. I went to pick my wife who was having coffee with her friends. As she was bit ready to leave she told me to join her and her friends for coffee. When I arrived at the venue I was utterly shocked. One of her friends there was one I had a fling with just about a month back. But the good thing was she was super diplomatic about it. She acted as if I was a complete stranger and she stopped hanging out with my wife and her group of friends.

You were very fortunate to have got away. The next time you may not be so lucky. This is a small world that we are living in.

numb3ers
26-01-2012, 10:30 PM
But what if is hotel front desk recept?

LittleKuku
26-01-2012, 10:58 PM

Best answer of the whole thread :D

tiger2009
27-01-2012, 12:41 AM
My wife and I went to a party hosted by a friend. That friend invited her friends - one of them my ex-fuck buddy. We both pretended - acted stupid like nothing happened.

AC_Milan
27-01-2012, 01:06 AM
Gong Xi Fa Cai !

so what is the purpose of this thread :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

5ag1_Boar
27-01-2012, 01:07 AM
... That friend invited her friends - one of them my ex-fuck buddy. ...

The world is too fucking (pun intended) small. ;)

iloveu4ever
27-01-2012, 01:49 AM
Had a poly girl as my FB once for a few months...she suddenly quit on me and disappeared without a trace...didn't answer my calls, sms, emails etc...i believe she was feeling guilty abt our relationship as she had a bf.

Finally one night, met her at the carpark of tampines Ikea, just walked past each other, i smiled at her but she looked down in shock..cux she was with her bf and friends...probably she didn't think that the world was so small....and I was with my wife. ;)

calvintan123
27-01-2012, 10:37 AM
Mine eposide is in Mrt...east west line. I went in with my headphones on...and reading newpaper...suddenly someone tap me on shoulder , I turn around , saw a familiar face , one of the FL I've bonked before ...had some small talk, she was rushing to see some 'clients' and she alight at Ajunied mrt station...throughout journey we attracted alot of,stares as she was in a fucking revealing body hugging shirt and hot pants. After she left I got more horny, so I stop at nect stop, go bk to GL, txt her that I wana fuck her after her customer, she happily agreed.
I waited 90mins at kopitiam...met up with her and had a wonderful 2hrs afterwards.
Her charge was 80/1/1 , that day onwards I had the luxury of bonking her at 80/unlimited/2hrs, of cuz I tip generously.
She had since gone bk to prc cuz kena white card, I still have her china ctc...;p

maxpee88
27-01-2012, 01:20 PM
Condition your brain to de-associate her with the scenarios and link to seeing her before at the hawker center or supermarket. Repeat this until it is convincing.

This should take maximum 3 minutes.

You are the 2G / 3G phone expert, confirm she can't call u to verify and your wife wun have your other phone. :D

Now you are ready to meet her.

Bro

Good one... But like i stated in the thread. This is just for good discussion amongst all bros.

Good to have others and yourselves share your tips/experiences etc...

You never know... some day it might just happen to you.

maxpee88
27-01-2012, 01:22 PM
so what is the purpose of this thread :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Bro

Steady la..

I already stated, this is just for discussion and welcoming all comments, which all other bros have done.

After all, this is the ADULT DISCUSSION thread yes?

Happy New Year ! Peace !

CoverGirl
27-01-2012, 01:49 PM
nice and cute thread :D

silkypussy
27-01-2012, 03:01 PM
My wife and I went to a party hosted by a friend. That friend invited her friends - one of them my ex-fuck buddy. We both pretended - acted stupid like nothing happened.

Yah... I CAN RELATE TO THAT... It happened to me too.

It wasn't at a CNY pai nien house visiting... but it was like a party hosted by a friend of a friend of a friend... and I was invited along.

Imagine my surprise when I was introduced to a couple and I had been fucked by her man before...

I played it cool. He was NOT. Luckily I extracted myself and excused myself early from the party and left for a few drinks at a pub later.