PDA

View Full Version : boring sex life

magixballx
26-01-2012, 12:00 AM
Hi guys I know its a little inappropriate but I am still going ask here

Had a girl friend for few years and I love her a lot had sex but recent years sex life had started to be dull and boring

Last time we used to try several new stuff like bbbj etc etc but now its jus strip fuck shoot wear clothes and sleep

I'm a bbbj and cim lover and its really fustrating sometimes to not receive a bbbj and cim

Sorry I know some of the samsters around here would ask me to go for fls but no I am going to first its not worth it second I love my gf

Any ways I can try to improve our sex life a little??? Need some good advices from seniors around here

Would gladly appreciate that

callmebad
26-01-2012, 12:09 AM
talk to your girl about how she can make you aroused
tell her to give you bbjj or let you cim
look into trying some new sex positions,
look into using sex fantasy,like pretending to be someone else (role playing)
maybe try a little bit of bondage sex
maybe have sex in different places, maybe in the cinema, on Mount Faber, on the unused railway, when showering, in the cemetry, in the changing room of a store selling women clothing

magixballx
26-01-2012, 12:27 AM
tell her to give you bbjj or let you cim
look into trying some new sex positions,
look into using sex fantasy,like pretending to be someone else (role playing)
maybe try a little bit of bondage sex
maybe have sex in different places, maybe in the cinema, on Mount Faber, on the unused railway, when showering, in the cemetry, in the changing room of a store selling women clothing

Talked to her before and at times I even want to try to make her aroused to see if I get something in return but just no go she says my dick stinks but I washed it throughly and especially before action begins maybe I can try your idea of making her aroused like new fantasy or places thanks for the info bro!

loneyheart
26-01-2012, 12:39 AM
Talked to her before and at times I even want to try to make her aroused to see if I get something in return but just no go she says my dick stinks but I washed it throughly and especially before action begins maybe I can try your idea of making her aroused like new fantasy or places thanks for the info bro!

Last time u got it now u dont .......It seen like yr relationship started to hv some problem ..... it all melt down to CHEMISTRY n FEELING tat call MAKE LOVE n not just F ....mayb u want to hv a serious talk with her b4 its too late

n30n
26-01-2012, 02:25 AM
When she say your dick stinks, don't just wash it right before you do the deed.
Keep it clean all the time.
The smell don't go away in one wash.
And it's really gross, do you want a smelly dick in your mouth?

Drink more water, eat more fruits and veggie.

maybe last time she tahan and eat the smelly dick, now she give up.
you need to make sure it's a pleasant journey for her, or she'll just turn off at the mention of bj. Since now she's already at this stage, you need to give her more incentive and encourage her lo. Make bonking more fun than just strip, bonk, shoot.
Where's all the tickles, giggles, jiggles?

SGLadyboy
26-01-2012, 03:34 AM

:eek::eek::eek:

magixballx
26-01-2012, 05:53 AM
When she say your dick stinks, don't just wash it right before you do the deed.
Keep it clean all the time.
The smell don't go away in one wash.

Drink more water, eat more fruits and veggie.

maybe last time she tahan and eat the smelly dick, now she give up.
you need to make sure it's a pleasant journey for her, or she'll just turn off at the mention of bj. Since now she's already at this stage, you need to give her more incentive and encourage her lo. Make bonking more fun than just strip, bonk, shoot.
Where's all the tickles, giggles, jiggles?

I keep it clean all the time esp before action maybe I can try to drink more water and eat more fruits and veggie hope it helps thanks for the advise anyway

magixballx
26-01-2012, 05:55 AM
Last time u got it now u dont .......It seen like yr relationship started to hv some problem ..... it all melt down to CHEMISTRY n FEELING tat call MAKE LOVE n not just F ....mayb u want to hv a serious talk with her b4 its too late

Perhaps bah also could be due to our busy work life do not really get that feel right all the time thanks for the advise

Xgenre
26-01-2012, 07:36 AM
Pour some honey, Herseys chocolate sauce over penis to mask the smell and vary sex life. If you are uncircumcised, do you pull back the skin to wash everyday? Try not to use soap to wash it, might not be clean enough. I tried using facial wash to clean penis. Works wonders. Do you shave? I was told a hairless guy is sexier and smells better in the crouch area. 69 is a good method to encourage her to bbbj.

magixballx
26-01-2012, 07:52 AM
Pour some honey, Herseys chocolate sauce over penis to mask the smell and vary sex life. If you are uncircumcised, do you pull back the skin to wash everyday? Try not to use soap to wash it, might not be clean enough. I tried using facial wash to clean penis. Works wonders. Do you shave? I was told a hairless guy is sexier and smells better in the crouch area. 69 is a good method to encourage her to bbbj.

You serious about that? Facial wash? I pull back my skin everytime to wash with soap maybe that's the reason? Yea I trim my pubic regularly and try to keep as clean and as hygenic as possible for my girl tried 69 but she doesn't like it

wally888
26-01-2012, 08:39 AM
Wear fruit favour condoms for her to BJ u, at least better than no BJ :)

HunterJ
26-01-2012, 10:28 AM
No offense, but no sex is ever boring in my opinion. Look for ways to spice it up. Start with different actions.. I'm sure things will get better.

Oh ya, 1 more thing.. You can get "verbal" with your partner, ask her what she likes and wants, then let her tell you and guide you... Same applies to yourself.

loneyheart
26-01-2012, 10:50 AM
Perhaps bah also could be due to our busy work life do not really get that feel right all the time thanks for the advise

That t problem ....if u dum relax how to enjoy ....dum make it a routine ....it will kill t feeling

magixballx
26-01-2012, 12:56 PM
That t problem ....if u dum relax how to enjoy ....dum make it a routine ....it will kill t feeling

Perhaps so bah the busy work life is making me exhausted and her tired and we ended up sleeping at night with no action

5ag1_Boar
26-01-2012, 01:49 PM
tell her to give you bbjj or let you cim...

Bro, this make me call you bad. :-p

No offence... this two focus on his needs, not hers. If she is already bored of sex, all these might turn her off more. Again no offence meant. Just an opinion.

I think need to talk about what she likes, then what he likes.

Bro magixballx,

1. Woman love sex more when they are emotionally fulfilled. So you got to work on that. After a few years, it could be that the passionate feeling has gone a bit stale. Recommend that you go and buy "The 5 Languages of Love" by Gary Chapman (or try the library). Make sure you get the original one. He had a few follow ups with similar title but for loving children/teenagers etc. Easy to read and understand and makes sense... not those chim chim psychology books. Quite cheap... a few years ago less than $15. With inflation, maybe slightly more now. If you truly love your gf, read this... then get her to read it too. Discuss it too. BOTH of you should practice it. I also think its a good set of tools for this or future relationships.

Most women, when they feel loved by you, they love to please you, including in bed.

2. How liberal/open-minded is you gf? Go slow because you don't want her to think you become a sex maniac for wanting to do it outdoors, etc. If she is already bored of sex or she's doing it to please you, it may not be so easy to get her to agree to spicing it up. Might backfire. Doesn't mean you should not try, just be careful how you go about it.

Ask her whether she has any sex fantasies.

3. Romance her. When was the last time you romanced her properly. Nice dinner, walk on the beach, maybe sit down somewhere to just talk and maybe make out... but don't necessarily lead to sex... read her signal to see whether she wants to move to that or she is happy to just smooch under the moonlight. Be nice to her without the sex agenda.

Compliment her when she wears nice clothes. Tell her she looks sexy when she does. Sometimes my gf catches me staring at her butt and she'll ask what I'm looking at and I'll reply "your sexy butt". Or sometimes I'll just tell her how much I love her legs or her butt.

Focus on making sex or making love more interesting and sex-citing for HER... before you make your requests.

What about alcohol? It's easier to turn on my gf after one or two drinks (beer or wine). Don't over do this... you don't want her drunk. Just a little high so she can get into a happy flirty mood. Watch your own drinks too... alcohol can affect your performance.

4. Stinky dick: Google "smelly penis". Lots of web pages about it. You also need to ask her what stink she smell. Is it urine like smell or fishy or what. Unfortunately most of us not flexible enough to smell/taste our own dick. And where is the smell... on the penis skin or the pubic hair? When did it start stinking? Recently? Or right from the first time she bj you? THis will help you figure out what is causing the smell.

Something to note: when you wash, make sure you wash the little "pocket" under the "vein/nerve" which connects the bottom of the penis head to the shaft.

Sometimes, if urine gets on your pubic hair and dries up, it will stay there and never go away. It could be urea from sweat too. To get rid of this, you need to cut the hair. You said you trim, but if the accumulation is near the roots of the hair, you may need to shave just this once to get rid of the accumulation.

Another thing, like pull back the foreskin and wipe your penis after peeing. In public toilets, use the cubicle. Or at least shake off the last few drops of pee before you tuck it back into your pants.

5ag1_Boar
26-01-2012, 02:10 PM
Damn... now I also want to ask my gf whether my dick smells or tastes funny. I don't think so, since she regularly gives me BBBJ without me requesting (she knows I love it).

Anyway, I Google and found the a good answer here to de-smell a dick (look for reply by Aguy30): http://ehealthforum.com/health/topic96523.html#b

In case the reply moves off the page, I copy & paste the answer here:
I have an uncircumcised penis and I had the same smelly problem until recently. I showered everyday and wash properly but within a 8hr period I would be smelly again. My wife was gross out by the smell and made me wash my penis two or three times until I passed her smell test. She sprayed me with her feminine spray trying to cover the smell and tried her best to deal with it. I was looking for this production called Nodoro, which is said to work on getting rid of the smell, but the company went out of business. However I resolved the problem when I came across this youtube video saying how to natural keep your arm pits smelling great with only lime and alcohol(Isopropyl). The alcohol is used to kill the bacteria which create the odor and lime to keep you smelling fresh. I tried this remedy on my arm pits and it really work well. Then I said maybe its bacteria on my penis which creating the smell, so after a shower I pulled back my penis and wiped it down with 70% Isopropyl Rubbing Alcohol. Please Note(only on the outside and there should be NO burner feeling, if you notice any cuts or abrasion on you penis wait until its fully heal before you attempt this remedy.) The next 8hr check was a major improvement and after that it was only the smell of urine,which means I need to drink more water. I rinse water and wipe myself down with alcohol a few hours after any sexual activities along with whenever I feel like it after taking a shower. I'm very please with the out come. I still wash my penis off for my wife out of respect, but now she is not afraid to just throw it in her mouth:)

You can get Isopropyl Rubbing Alcohol at any pharmacy. Commonly known as "rubbing alcohol" and usually found in the first aid section. Just ask the pharmacist or sales person, they should know.

Warning, don't let the stuff get into your uterer. It'll sting like hell. Note that you are suppose to wipe the penis with it. Don't try to drown your penis in it. Also make sure you don't have cuts or broken skin at when you apply it.

monkeytan
26-01-2012, 02:52 PM
Try using wet tissue or baby wipe to clean your penis and groin area, it removes the bad smell and leave a clean smell behind.

loneyheart
26-01-2012, 07:29 PM
Perhaps so bah the busy work life is making me exhausted and her tired and we ended up sleeping at night with no action

Dum do it where u or her is tired .....only when u n her r relax n urge to enjoy :D if not it will end up like an old couple just to sexified t other partner then yr relationship will end soon ....just an adv bro :D

5ag1_Boar
26-01-2012, 08:17 PM
Dum do it where u or her is tired .....only when u n her r relax n urge to enjoy :D if not it will end up like an old couple just to sexified t other partner then yr relationship will end soon ....just an adv bro :D
On the other hand, don't neglect too much... no sex might also cause your intimacy to dry up and then relationship also become rocky.

n30n
26-01-2012, 08:18 PM
As for the stinky dick, another way is play together in the bath.
Get her to clean for you and test till it pass.

But i'm serious on the drink water part. If your pee very yellow, high chance the smell comes from inside the pee tube, even when you wash your outsides. The precum may taste nasty too.
Even when outside no smell, there's still a hint of smelly from somewhere.
To be entirely clean, you need to have a cleaner diet.

And also, wash yourself entirely all the way back and up to the butt crack.
Pee, poo and sweat goes there, and may give off nasty smell.
Use a scrub towel on your butt and in your cracks.

loneyheart
26-01-2012, 08:52 PM
On the other hand, don't neglect too much... no sex might also cause your intimacy to dry up and then relationship also become rocky.

Yes agreed w u bro ....sometime hv to sweet talk too ....try give her a good massage when u sense she is tired after wk mayb u will b rewarded something back too ....tat show tat u r caring n love .... tat well melt a lady heart too :D

magixballx
27-01-2012, 12:20 AM
As for the stinky dick, another way is play together in the bath.
Get her to clean for you and test till it pass.

But i'm serious on the drink water part. If your pee very yellow, high chance the smell comes from inside the pee tube, even when you wash your outsides. The precum may taste nasty too.
Even when outside no smell, there's still a hint of smelly from somewhere.
To be entirely clean, you need to have a cleaner diet.

And also, wash yourself entirely all the way back and up to the butt crack.
Pee, poo and sweat goes there, and may give off nasty smell.
Use a scrub towel on your butt and in your cracks.

Bro I think the diet advise is pretty good for me I am going to give it a try as for hygiene I always ensure I soap every single part of my body clean since I was young i ll always soap after I shit etc. Perhaps the smell did came from inside the pee hole

Dsolsz
27-01-2012, 03:14 AM
I think communication is the key here.
Need to talk to her abt how you feel and work on a solution.