PDA

View Full Version : Russian Roulette: The Temptress

iron_symphony
25-01-2012, 07:54 PM
Some pointers before beginning, these events took place in America while I was studying there and working at a bar. If any bros here any pointers, or clarification, please don’t hesitate to ask. ☺

“Terribly sorry to bother you miss, but is this seat taken?” I asked.

“Oh no, it isn’t. You can sit here if you’d like.” She replied with an accent I did not recognize.

“Thank you.” I replied and sat down while sliding my guitar case beside me. I could tell that she had been here for a while, probably waiting for someone to show. The waiter came over and brought me my usual choice of beer without me asking. I could tell she was slightly surprised at how quickly my order was served without me having to ask.

“Are you a regular here?” she asked with a hint of curiosity.

“I guess you could say that.” Replying with a smile. I couldn’t have planned it any better myself. She was seated at the table closest to the stage, alone. I saw the manager, Joe come out from the washroom and gave me the look to begin my night’s session.

I stood up, unlocked my guitar case and pulled out my guitar. Seeing in the corner of my eye that she was following my movements with hers. My night’s sessions went well. When I was done, I pretended to be surprised to see that she was still seated in the same table in which I left her. I sat down, beer in hand and looked straight at her. She was eyeing her beer and turned her head ever so slightly for our eyes to meet. Blue eyes. *Melts

“Does that answer your question?” cheekily I added.

“You should have told me you were tonight’s entertainment. I’d have liked to have brought out my ear plugs.”

“Oh burn! That hurt!” We started to laugh together. We then introduced ourselves.

“Danny.” I stucked my hand out and she took it.

“Aliena” she responded.

We sat there talking more and getting to know one another that night. It turned out she was from Russia , studying at the same university I was at but different major. She was doing Literature studies hence we had never run into each other. (Completely different complex. I was in the North Campus, while she was in the South.) She tried to teach me a couple of Russian phases while we were there but I wish she could teach me something else instead…

We parted ways that night but not before exchanging numbers. I was lucky to have 2 long periods of time during the week that neither of us had classes. Going for lunch and studying in the library plus doing sports too. She’s one fast sprinter while playing tennis. I could hardly keep up! I learnt later that she played tennis for her high school. (No wonder she was good!) We got really close. Then one day…

There was a match that she was scheduled to play. I was assigned by the school to be the photographer for that event. (Some strings pulled to get me that slot. I’m not so pro in photography) Having the photographer tag meant I was allowed to go anywhere unhindered. So naturally, I went to the one place that no one was allowed… The ladies’ locker room.

For all your view pleasure...

http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7028/6759744963_50e04ef7e1_b.jpg (http://www.flickr.com/photos/ubiquitousphotography/6759744963/)

sedulous
25-01-2012, 11:13 PM
Thanks for sharing. Please continue.

Midnight2U
25-01-2012, 11:29 PM
it's pretty good, pls cont!

GeMiNiZzzzZzz
26-01-2012, 12:08 AM
Sensual stories from another country ..camping here :D

callmebad
26-01-2012, 12:13 AM
Russian chicks are beautiful but dangerous
few years back, a few approached me out of the blue from the Net and their main purpose was to cheat your money

SSBBFF
26-01-2012, 12:17 AM
With picture somemore, pitching a tent here! :D

thrush
26-01-2012, 05:28 AM
More pics please. Thanks.

luvuass
26-01-2012, 08:35 AM
tent built, waiting for the next update

LuckyKnight
26-01-2012, 08:54 AM
Good story.

panstofreak
26-01-2012, 09:22 AM
I have read many threads, but this one I must camp and read on!!
Russian, plays tennis and a bit of Sharapova look... I like very much!! :D

michael_368
26-01-2012, 09:27 AM
I love Russian roulette..pls cont your story. tks bro:D

pary
26-01-2012, 09:59 AM
For all your view pleasure...

http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7028/6759744963_50e04ef7e1_b.jpg (http://www.flickr.com/photos/ubiquitousphotography/6759744963/)

Very nice, please continue. :)

RealEstateGuy
26-01-2012, 10:29 AM
Braddah can you post some more sensual pics?

tokoloshe
26-01-2012, 10:03 PM
Very interesting. Awaiting for your continuation and hoping to view more pics.

iron_symphony
26-01-2012, 10:53 PM
Russian chicks are beautiful but dangerous
few years back, a few approached me out of the blue from the Net and their main purpose was to cheat your money

Really? But so far I don't have many Russian friends... So sorry to hear that from you bro.

iron_symphony
26-01-2012, 10:55 PM
I peeked in, just to make sure she wasn’t undress. (What a waste right?) She was doing her mental warm up. Too bad I was about to interrupt it. :P Her eyes were closed and I crept in as quietly as I could and sat down across her. My own regret was not taking a shot of her doing this! She opened her eyes and got a shock that I was there.

“What are you doing here?! This is the ladies’ room! Get out!” She almost screamed. Well, she probably did, cause of all the echo. I put my finger to my lip and kept trying to shhh her! It was a funny moment indeed when I think of it. I showed her my photographer pass and she gave me the ‘wah-lau-eh-look, abuse-power-look’

“I just came by to wish you, good luck.”

She smiled and stood up. “Thanks.” And did something I did not expect. She gave me a kiss on the cheek. Then she looked at me and said, “Now get out. I need to focus or I’ll kick your ass till you do.” (She meant it bros.)

(Ok fast forward) She was flawless in her play that day. Smashed her opponent completely. She was back in the ladies’ room when I entered. (Again) She was damn tired but I leaned against the door frame and said, “Dinner? My treat. You won.”

“Sure! I’m feeling super hyped now!” She was lying though. I know deep inside she was damn shagged but she was a real sport, and hey, she needed to eat right? Haha.

My roommate was kind enough to have loaned me his car for that day, so we went for a simple dinner. But we held hands all the way from the locker room to the restaurant. After dinner she was so tired she fell asleep on the drive back I had to carry her back to her dorm. Too bad her roommate was inside the room if not I could have tried something. Haha… Story will be more juicy with the next installment!

Due to some bro's request; (This is HOW SPORTY she is)
http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7157/6759743877_b770108caa_b.jpg (http://www.flickr.com/photos/ubiquitousphotography/6759743877/)

pary
27-01-2012, 09:03 AM
Nice nice..please keep going.

RealEstateGuy
27-01-2012, 09:49 AM
Braddah, can you post some more explicit photos of the Russian Ang Moh?

coolioalan
27-01-2012, 12:04 PM
Wow. Awesome. Please continue on!

michael_368
27-01-2012, 05:13 PM
wow very interesting story..pls do cont,.:D

highlysex
27-01-2012, 05:20 PM
How can I miss out on this ! Camping Liao !

eeemen
30-01-2012, 11:31 AM
How can I miss out on this ! Camping Liao !
Ya , me too, guess too many threads to read, camping here! Cheers bro . . . .

facetsofme
30-01-2012, 03:41 PM
looking forward for more !!

callmebad
30-01-2012, 05:16 PM
Ha ! ha ! suddenly your story reminds me of James Bond movie
I think there is a James Bond movie called From Russia With Love
is it? or , I mix up with some other stories?:)

IwantbustyKim
30-01-2012, 05:29 PM
So lucky..can study in AMARICA....I also want...lol...continue story TS>..

iron_symphony
30-01-2012, 11:31 PM
Ha ! ha ! suddenly your story reminds me of James Bond movie
I think there is a James Bond movie called From Russia With Love
is it? or , I mix up with some other stories?:)

Haha, I'm a James Bond Fan too, but I can't recall 100% if it is. :p

iron_symphony
30-01-2012, 11:32 PM
So lucky..can study in AMARICA....I also want...lol...continue story TS>..

America's a great place to study, much better than Singapore I will say that. I thought I was quite good at academics till I went to the US and got my ass kicked by so many others. Story will continue shortly!

iron_symphony
30-01-2012, 11:33 PM
Braddah, can you post some more explicit photos of the Russian Ang Moh?

Sorry brudder, but I won't because I respect her enough when she said she didn't want me to take any pictures of her when nude.

iron_symphony
30-01-2012, 11:44 PM
We were invited to one of my friend’s wedding. In the US, people get married early to avoid tax laws. We both knew the bride and groom so confirm we had to show. The groom asked me to snap some photos so I wasn’t with Aliena as much as I’d like. But after when the dancing started, I was freer to finally find her. Ended up dancing with her, she was smoking hot in her own dress. This is what she was wearing…

http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7018/6766130335_549e464277_b.jpg (http://www.flickr.com/photos/ubiquitousphotography/6766130335/)

So it was getting late and she had one drink too many, I was about to take her home when she suddenly took my hand and tugged me to the side, away from the ballroom where everyone was. “Danny, come with me.” She said really forcefully.

When we were in the corridor, she turned around and pulled my body onto her, making sure my arms were around her waist and looking deeply into me. I would never forget that moment. It was like we knew, and we locked lips for the first time. Her lips were so soft, so sweet, it was like an act of sin I was committing. But if this was sin, then it tasted of honey and warmth. I’d go to confession everyday to keep this sin going.

“I know you like me a lot baby, I know…” She said after we parted lips.

“Erm....” Totally stunned.

“You like me right? But will you treat me right? Hm?” She buried her face in my shoulder...

“Of course I will sweetie, I’d be crazy not to.” Sweet talking to her a bit.

We were there kissing for about 10 or 15 minutes when we heard someone was approaching, so we rushed into a room that was unoccupied. And carried on! I got so high from her tongue that my little brother was going to rip through my boxers. What’s more, she could tell I was high and began to reach for my groin area. She stroked my little brother slowly, all the while still planting her poison ivy’s kiss on me.

“Oh… It seems something has ‘risen’… Maybe we should let it breathe a little more…” And she unzipped my pants. My little brother moved out into attack position and she took it with her hand and stroked it faster.

“Oh yeah dear, it feels damn good.” I moaned back, speaking in between hard breaths, I was high and getting a HJ from her. She refused to let her lips leave mine so we wouldn’t moan so loud. My hands were on her ass moving in a circular direction and I was working it by stroking her thighs up and down. Instinctively I was moved my hands to her wet spot. She was fucking wet when I reached the gates of her panties. We were getting high together in a hot stuffy room, making us sweat through our clothes. We continued this dangerous game and I had moved her panties to the side so my finger was in direct contact with her vagina.

We were about to start to fuck raw when her handphone rang. Her best friend was looking for her cause she wanted to leave and couldn’t find her. (She and her boyfriend didn’t have a car so naturally I had to fetch them) ‘Fuck la’ I thought to myself. So we went to meet them. We had to tell them we were dancing quite hard hence our clothes were soaked through with sweat, although I doubt they believed us that night. Haha.

More to come! Stay tuned!

coolioalan
31-01-2012, 07:32 PM
Hot stuff!!!! Cant wait......

joew2005
31-01-2012, 09:37 PM
ya ..... it's getting HOT in here.
let the action begin ..... soon.

yellowscoropion
01-02-2012, 10:32 AM
Really? But so far I don't have many Russian friends... So sorry to hear that from you bro.

Based on what I've heard, there are many desperate Russian girls out there who will do anything for the money but a lot of the better off ones have a Chinese guy fetish. Guess you met one of the latter.

yellowscoropion
01-02-2012, 10:35 AM
We were invited to one of my friend’s wedding.
We were about to start to fuck raw when her handphone rang.

There's a growing trend in Russia involving Eurasian children with Chinese fathers but I wasn't aware that you wanted to make your own personal contribution to it! lol, do be careful and exercise caution:p

iron_symphony
01-02-2012, 11:36 PM
There's a growing trend in Russia involving Eurasian children with Chinese fathers but I wasn't aware that you wanted to make your own personal contribution to it! lol, do be careful and exercise caution:p

Haha, bro I never expected to get into that position that day other wise would have brought helmet... :)