PDA

View Full Version : Cny Encounters

armpitfetish
25-01-2012, 02:17 AM
Happy lunar new year all brothers and sisters! Hope things have been going well and smooth so far in the year of the dragon. I guess more or less you guys are done with your visiting ya.... Some of us may relish the feeling of kinship and then there are those who dislike CNY... Being a typical SG guy in my 30s, still single and not really a career highflyer who can easily afford to change car every other year, cny visiting can be a daunting experience, i see some of you nodding already...

But something very interesting happened on my first day visiting at relative's place and this incident has instantly changed my outlook and energy level in visiting my relative. This is what happened, i'll try to condense it...

My aunt and uncle stay in those old and tiny 2 rooms flat in clementi. I like to compare it to a cave since there is barely enough standing room for 10 guests in the living room. Being the usual me, who value quietude and ample space, i was looking for opportunity to sneak out after my rounds of polite hand-shaking and dutiful greetings.

As i made a swift attempt to slip my feet into my leather shoes at the doorstep, a heavy shampoo smell greeted my nose. It come from the flat just next to my relative's. If you guys know what i mean... this smell is that familiar floral smell (shampoo or body wash) that greets you whenever you visit GL or those sleazy place... sorry if you happen to be using those shampoos at home LOL!

So naturally I gazed at the direction from which the smell came. Through the plated aluminium window panel, I clearly saw a damm sexy looking lady (I cant verify her race) in her night gown towel drying her hair. She was standing at the kitchen entrance, directly facing me. What did i mean by sexy? Her gown was so loose that I can see 3/4 of her perfectly shaped breasts. I guess those knockers are at least a size D.

Surprised by the visual reward on the first day of the dragon year, I acted normal and gave one last look at her side boobs. Those healthy melons look smooth, she must have just came out of her shower, hence the smell i thought...

Well, this lady did see me... but i was too far to confirm her expression. One thing i was sure at that time was that she was home alone... Edging myself towards the railing to view the activities at the adjacent block while standing some 2 metres outside her doorstop along the commons, I was then enjoying the fresh new year breeze and calculating the probability of seeing this lady in close range.

Realising that a stranger was eyeing her body, what will she do next? how will she react? what's in her mind? Does she know my relative? Will she change to a shirt or close her window shutters? How old was she and who else was she staying with? My curiosity and inquisitiveness overcome my usual coolness and instructed myself to turn around to face her door and window (partially).

As I shield my wandering eyes with my iphone, pretending to swipe my fingers sending messages and stuffs, I heard the sound of chains. This lady unlocked her door, wear her slippers and came outside just to see and adjust her flower pots along the corridor! Can you believe this?

Shoulder length jet black hair, about 1.65m, PRC, early 30s, very fair skin and omfgosh titties.... while busying with her 'pottery arrangement' she peeps at me, twice then acted very normal to retreat into her house. That same alluring floral smell....

I don't know if anything will progress from here, considering that she's staying too close to my aunt and may possibly know each other, but i do know its difficult to mess up with dragon ladies in the year of the dragon. Anyway I must diligently practice filial piety and Im fully committed to visit my aunt and uncle more often and not neglect their love and care. There's this Chinese saying that Spring time is the best time to start doing things, right? The rewards can be more than you expect ;)

Anyone has similar encounter?

JohnnyStorm
25-01-2012, 08:37 AM
Bro you are so lucky. :D

ouzo18
25-01-2012, 11:13 AM
Haha, TS should say Gong Xi Fa Cai to her mah and give her 2 orange 拜年 lor, then she might invite u in her house to see her melons mah....:D

GeMiNiZzzzZzz
25-01-2012, 11:25 AM
If any encounter did progress later in the coming days do update us hor :D

diputs1269
25-01-2012, 04:03 PM
You must take the initiate to approach her since she is curious about you by purposely arranging the flower pots :) Wish you good luck and update us :D

goodpartner
25-01-2012, 04:28 PM
Shoulder length jet black hair, about 1.65m, PRC, early 30s, very fair skin and omfgosh titties....

Hopefully your fetish will remain after you had her... ;):D

alan0338
25-01-2012, 04:33 PM
where the place, i wan to go find her and 拜年 leh :p

loneyheart
25-01-2012, 08:52 PM
She already greeted u w her 2 BIG Oranges for CNY ....Bro at least u must wishes her 新年快乐ma ...tats how it go :p

daring70
26-01-2012, 08:02 AM
bro, pm me her address and i will check her out for you :p

HunterJ
26-01-2012, 01:11 PM
Wah ! Let's organize one trip there to greet her. CNY mah.. Bring her some "lap cheong" for her. :p hahaha

Kenjo
26-01-2012, 02:17 PM
Really good rewards you got there! I don't even get to see any pretty big oranges ladies on CNY.