PDA

View Full Version : red hot session at family ktv

ninjaball123
24-01-2012, 06:58 AM
well, this is a story that i did not plan it...sometimes in life it is the unexpected that is most exciting. My FL-ktv gal aged 25, just came back from fujian, after resting for a year. She told me she went into biz but not successful hence gota come back to earn more money...

Met her up a couple of time, she is still sizzling hot, fair, slender body, b cup boobs and the best part is her wetness, it is always thick and dripping, no joke!! finger her abit, and her juice just flows and flows.... a session with her always end up to be a full hour plus exercise session....:D

to cut the story short, just before she went back. wanna sing songs with her, so we went to a local family ktv chain for an evening session ktv. the place is quite deserted as it is still weekday...while we wait at the counter for the frontdesk pple to lead us to the room, i pinch her butt cheek (she wears a black whole piece dress)...and realise that she is only wearing a G string! that really excite me....she smiled back at me with her usual horniness..

:)

thrush
24-01-2012, 07:21 AM
Please tell us more.

ninjaball123
24-01-2012, 09:16 AM
As we proceed to the room, my heart is pumping faster.. Interestingly the ktv gives us a corner room, hidden from sight except from the opportunity room which is also occupied by another couple..

As we proceed to sing, really love to cuddle her soft body...k whispered to her ears saying that I would like to go hotel later... She nodded her head and said that when we finished singing, we go for quick dinner and make love whole night!

That certainly made my days when I heard that... She coontinued singing while I move in to squeeze her boobs...and my other hands move inside her skirt to feel her skimpy pink g string..and kinda realized that the g string is so skimpy in front that much of her bush is exposed outside...:)

As I proceed to finger, she held my hand and said 宝贝,不要进去。。。I said在外面就好,ok? as she continue singing, my hand lightly massage her half exposed clitoris ,within ten secs, her juice really flowed!! She used One of her hand pulled her dress as she is afraid of 走光。。。

I took out my hand and my three fingers were real sticky, yummy. I wiped dry with tissue and whispered in her ears, 宝贝,把内裤脱了,都弄脏了。she looked at me with a puzzled face and the next moment she stands up and said你帮我挡住门窗。I happily obeyed her and block the glass panel over the door. Seeing her pull down her drenched g string is sloop priceless! The cutest thing is when she ask me to put the g string in my office bag!!

The next thing on my mind is to finger her and made her stain her dress, knowing her ever flowing juice....
:D

JulianLuther
24-01-2012, 09:16 AM
2nd camper reporting in.

ninjaball123
24-01-2012, 09:22 AM
Btw, the gal flew back before cny and I kinda miss her.. She wants to meet Singapore guy and kept pestering me to recommend my friend to her...I told her I can't as I would be tempted to maintain relationship with her aka make love..:p.btw, she is really a horny and sexy gal, with flawless white skin... Will wait for her to come back in march.

24-01-2012, 09:52 AM
Bro, nice wan.. waiting for more..

thrush
25-01-2012, 10:13 AM
Thanks for the update. Please continue.

uslover
25-01-2012, 10:10 PM
woots nice story. nxt time show us some peeks :D

callmebad
26-01-2012, 12:47 AM
she asked you to recommend clients to her
are you going to help her?:p

tokoloshe
26-01-2012, 10:09 PM
Sizzling! Please continue.

ShiningGlory
27-01-2012, 08:29 AM
TS where are you ????

ninjaball123
28-01-2012, 06:37 AM
sorry guys, busy work this week.

things just continue to warm up in the ktv room. I simply had no mood to sing cos i am feeling just as horny as her...although one of the mic is spolit and she ask me to change a new one, i totally uninterested to sing...the thought of her ever flowing sticky juice just got me "warm up"!

At this time, i am going to push my luck further... i pull down her dress (v shaped neckline with a little cleavage exposed) and bra and suddenly...and being a brave girl, she did not resist at her, merely turning her body towards me so that her boobs wont be exposed.. her nipples are already erected...however due to my excitement i forgot to suck....:( haha..

The whole thing just blew my mind off...i whispered to her ears and say 我们在这里做可以吗?我去买套。she once again look at me, and said 有闭路电视吗?i reply and said that the cctv is only along corridor not in the ktv room... she simply look at me and laughed.. knowing that that is a sign of consent, i ran down to the 711 below the ktv to grab a pack of condom and along the way, went to the toilet and took some toilet papers...:)

back in the room, that is where the real excitement begins.. for bros who knows the ktv procedure, normally 1 hr below happy hour session ends, the ktv waitress will come in with the bill. as the time is around 6.30pm, and my session ends at 8pm, she will only come in at 7 pm plus. so i told my gal that we need to be abit fast..

My gal was giggling all the way, as i advance to take off her bra and pull it out of her dress, she is moaning right into my ears..she proceed to sit on my lap facing outside, (becos she wants to see the window pane on the door) while i lift her black dress and caress her ass crack. that is the best ass i ever seen, white and creamy and full....

i unzipped my pants, and pull out my hardened dick out of my boxer and stroke it against her ass crack...soon i realise that my office black pants is stained with her sticky juice.....at that moment i simply do not care much and i start to fiddle with the condom and put it on..

i ask her to lift herself up abit while i insert my dick into her hole, she obliged and with a few tries my dick is inside. the entire feeling is totally exciting as it is the first time i did it inside ktv..;)

she let out a soft moan as i start to rock while we listening to A-mei songs on the tv.. i try to slow her down as i am afraid of letting out too soon due to excitement....the only downside abt the position is i can't see her horny face.. but her creamy ass out from her black dress is already a great visual aid...

snooker
28-01-2012, 05:27 PM
good story

let me add some visual aid to the bros camping here with this video

http://www.thisav.com/video/16813/ae%98-%82%83%82%82box---%81%94%81%97%85%8B.html

ninjaball123
31-01-2012, 07:18 PM
just when we are rocking halfway, a human shadow appears on the door, and immediately we hear a knock! the waitress just came in with the bill on the black leather case! We were just stunned there, while my dick is still inside my FL!

I told the waitress to leave the black leather case on the table, and i will pay later. She replied that she need to collect the case now, while she cast a suspicious and shy look on us....my FL is still sitting on my lap, without her panty, hidden under her dress...I quickly took out my wallet and pay her the money...she left and close the door, and i realise that my dick is already soft!haha....

:p