PDA

View Full Version : overheard any gals discussing abt sex in public?

ro_met
23-01-2012, 01:35 AM
wonder if any bros here have any experiences to share abt hearing gals talk abt their sex lives in public. here's mine.

was hanging out at one of those coffee places and this SYT was talking to her gf and overheard abt smthg to do with sex. she was saying how she prefer to bath before and after bonking cus of the saliva and especially the cum! she rhen pointed to her tummy area and said that guys always cum there and how one time the guy accidentally shot her face! listen and admired her tight body until beh tahan!

any similar experiences?

Iloveschgirls
23-01-2012, 03:11 AM
Was alone sitting on a bus, 2 nyjc girls boarded and sat in front of me. I was on my earpiece listening to music and was just beo-ing them. Their body language was like talking about some secretive stuff and one of the girls look around and turn back to me twice before talking to her friend. So I stop my music with my earpiece partially on so I can eavesdrop them. End up I was right, they were talking about when did they lost their virginity, did they wear shorts inside cos the skirt too tight will reveal vpl, etc, etc. Wanted to hear more but reached my destination.. lol

RisingDick
23-01-2012, 08:46 AM
I don't listen to people's conversation unless they happen to talk very loud.

alec
24-01-2012, 12:02 AM
saw 2 gals at 7-11 discussing about condoms.... that count??

tha_playa
24-01-2012, 01:19 AM
There was once in the train, I overheard a group of 3 schoolgirls mentioning the word "masturbate" over & over again (almost every sentence they said contained that word). The thing is, I usually head out with my mp3 player & plug my ears once I'm out of the house. However on that particular day, I forgot to bring it (the mp3 player) with me.

Blessing in disguise?

reflexk
24-01-2012, 01:19 AM
2 nyjc girls
they were talking about when did they lost their virginity, did they wear shorts inside cos the skirt too tight will reveal vpl, etc, etc. Wanted to hear more but reached my destination.. lol

If I were u, I would have stayed on in the bus unless I have something urgent to do :).
Anyways, interesting thread. Overhearing gals talking sex stuff is something I would love to, but no luck so far :(

scheonghk
24-01-2012, 02:05 AM
Sent my car for servicing two weeks ago at Tampines and went to while away my time at Tampines Mall. I was seated by the window with two girls from Loyang Secondary School seated behind me. I had walked past their table en-route to mine and saw one of their files with the school name.

As I leaned forward to do my work on my notebook, I heard their voices getting softer with intermittent giggles and shh. I didn't pay too much attention to it until I head the words "sucked his cock". Being the curious me, I put on my earphones and plugged it into my notebook so that this would give me an excuse to learn backwards against the back of my chair to hear more. I made sure that my headphone wires were visible to them so that they wouldn't get suspicious :D.

What I gathered was that both girls are in secondary 3 this year. Girl A was in a relationship with a 20-year old polytechnic student who had asked for her number at a chalet. She described how he liked her to "catbathe" him and "suck his cock" before he cummed on her breasts. She also described about how she sometimes didn't wear panties to school because he would ask her not to. Felt my cock stand and wondered if she was wearing any that day. Haha.

Girl B had lost her virginity when she was 13 to her present bf who's the same age as her. Damn hiao and exciting sex life. She was telling Girl A how he used a "vibrator ring" (I gather it's the durex one) and how it made her "chee bye damn shuang".

Then Girl A asked Girl B why she was a B-cup but still wore singlet sometimes. Girl B answered that her bf told her that her "nipples will stand through the singlet before sex" and it made him more horny. Their conversation then moved on to something less sexciting.

Before I left, I turned around and looked at both girls. If I was a schoolboy, I would certainly have wanted to bed Girl B too. Couldn't help fantasise briefly what she looks like in her birthday suit.

Happy CNY to all bros.

JulianLuther
24-01-2012, 09:22 AM
No big deal.

sedulous
25-01-2012, 01:07 AM
I overheard my colleague saying to her other female colleagues that her Bf had penetrated every holes on her and if her nostrils were big enuf they will not be spared. What's the big deal over this? You had better get your brain examined.

lookinglooking
29-08-2013, 06:05 PM
Any more updates on this topic fellow samsters?

banana81sg
29-08-2013, 06:53 PM
I overheard my colleague saying to her other female colleagues that her Bf had penetrated every holes on her and if her nostrils were big enuf they will not be spared. What's the big deal over this? You had better get your brain examined.

huh....belly button n ear holes LOL

KhunnTey
30-08-2013, 09:59 AM
such intimate topic, ladies seldom discuss in public bah? haha oops...
need some ladies comments on this... :D

pussyworm
30-08-2013, 12:09 PM
Was alone sitting on a bus, 2 nyjc girls boarded and sat in front of me. I was on my earpiece listening to music and was just beo-ing them. Their body language was like talking about some secretive stuff and one of the girls look around and turn back to me twice before talking to her friend. So I stop my music with my earpiece partially on so I can eavesdrop them. End up I was right, they were talking about when did they lost their virginity, did they wear shorts inside cos the skirt too tight will reveal vpl, etc, etc. Wanted to hear more but reached my destination.. lol

ooo good experience, and your should change the device to recording mode :p

If I were u, I would have stayed on in the bus unless I have something urgent to do :).
Anyways, interesting thread. Overhearing gals talking sex stuff is something I would love to, but no luck so far :(

Same here :D

jasminee
08-09-2013, 11:38 AM
such intimate topic, ladies seldom discuss in public bah? haha oops...
need some ladies comments on this... :D

seldom talk about this in public but seldom dont mean never heehee.
only with close friends and of cos not will not be that loud like those xiao mei mei mention in those previous post :D

BMW69
08-09-2013, 01:05 PM
seldom talk about this in public but seldom dont mean never heehee.
only with close friends and of cos not will not be that loud like those xiao mei mei mention in those previous post :D

Hmm... Are you a sis? Hahaha

dresden
08-09-2013, 03:12 PM
i seriously believe it is not possible to hear it;) at least for quite a number of ppl

BMW69
08-09-2013, 03:57 PM
i seriously believe it is not possible to hear it;) at least for quite a number of ppl

Not possible? Truly mistaken you are. :D Girls nowadays are more open than you think. It was just less than a week back when I was in a crowded MRT and this (rather unattractive) female opened her whatsapp. She was sent a spoonful of cum from her boyfriend. Slightly unrelated to the thread title though but it shows the endless possibilities out there.

BMW69
08-09-2013, 05:57 PM
Does these count?

http://i.imgur.com/PcdQhJf.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/ojxiyg0.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/GOCT9Xy.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/AyX90rU.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/yzDinod.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/XJs94oR.jpg

bus72
08-09-2013, 08:55 PM
:eek::eek: ask.fm huat ar!

BMW69
08-09-2013, 09:52 PM
:eek::eek: ask.fm huat ar!

Hahaha sometimes you stumble upon some good stuff there :D The list goes on and on but I got lazy taking screens.

bus72
09-09-2013, 12:33 AM
Hahaha sometimes you stumble upon some good stuff there :D The list goes on and on but I got lazy taking screens.
Sadly I dont really use ask.fm (ever used once but no business so...) nor do I stalk any of them although a few appears in my fb news feed but not as close as what you encounter :(

jasminee
09-09-2013, 04:39 AM
Hmm... Are you a sis? Hahaha

Hmmm....:D

you thought im male just because i post in this thread? :mad:
come on really mah thats so much girls can talk about among us. dont you know girls talk? lolzzz

like i mention just that we dont talk so loud to be heard by others :)

BMW69
09-09-2013, 09:14 AM
you thought im male just because i post in this thread? :mad:
come on really mah thats so much girls can talk about among us. dont you know girls talk? lolzzz

like i mention just that we dont talk so loud to be heard by others :)

Hahaha no no you misunderstand sister. Just that there are many males with female names and even avatars here I thought it'd be best to check :)

K_ger
09-09-2013, 02:40 PM
Remember a few years ago where was invited to friend's christmas party in a bungalow. As house was big, sometimes girls talk without realizing there would be someone just around the corner from where they were.

I happened to overhear one girl asking her gf if she waxed, and was recounting to her how great sex has been ever since she waxed and how much her bf more kinky her bf has been, doing her at public places, and how much more he has been screwing her since then.

A while later, I believe someone walked past them and they stopped talking and moved somewhere else. As I was at a wall nearby, I saw her emerge from the wall, and she looked so innocent but noticed she had great long legs.

Needless to say, I went to look for my gf after that and had a great time banging here. Christmas present. :D

jasminee
14-09-2013, 04:03 AM
Hahaha no no you misunderstand sister. Just that there are many males with female names and even avatars here I thought it'd be best to check :)

I'm not condescending in my earlier comment. I'm glad instead sis. Welcome :)

its ok :)
so now you guys know and i hope im being welcome by you guys :D

BMW69
14-09-2013, 04:13 AM
its ok :)
so now you guys know and i hope im being welcome by you guys :D

Somehow sisters are always more welcome here xD

jasminee
14-09-2013, 12:08 PM
Somehow sisters are always more welcome here xD

naughty boys always welcome ladies :)

BMW69
14-09-2013, 12:31 PM
naughty boys always welcome ladies :)

We're not naughty. Just very welcoming :D

jasminee
19-09-2013, 11:55 PM
We're not naughty. Just very welcoming :D

specking for you only? :D

Opera
20-09-2013, 12:28 AM

welcome sis to hers, please share your thoughts so we can better appreciate yours, cheers :D

BMW69
20-09-2013, 09:35 AM

Hahaha you really have little faith in us guys lol

Townsend
20-09-2013, 09:41 AM
Remember a few years ago where was invited to friend's christmas party in a bungalow. As house was big, sometimes girls talk without realizing there would be someone just around the corner from where they were.

I happened to overhear one girl asking her gf if she waxed, and was recounting to her how great sex has been ever since she waxed and how much her bf more kinky her bf has been, doing her at public places, and how much more he has been screwing her since then.

A while later, I believe someone walked past them and they stopped talking and moved somewhere else. As I was at a wall nearby, I saw her emerge from the wall, and she looked so innocent but noticed she had great long legs.

Needless to say, I went to look for my gf after that and had a great time banging here. Christmas present. :D

LOL. I came across ppl in party talking abt sex with their bf too. quite common nowadays I think.

pussyworm
20-09-2013, 09:46 AM
Hahaha you really have little faith in us guys lol

she havn't find the right one... that is why she is here :p:p

qlogic
20-09-2013, 09:49 AM

bro your wife also waxed after that? :D

qlogic
20-09-2013, 09:49 AM

sis welcome :D

BMW69
20-09-2013, 08:29 PM
she havn't find the right one... that is why she is here :p:p

Hahaha wonder what kind she's looking for

fdomme
20-09-2013, 08:43 PM
Hahaha wonder what kind she's looking for

bro good opportunity for you to explore and discover hehe :p

cgfreak
20-09-2013, 11:56 PM
didn't overhear any conversations, but there was this once when i was on the train, an OL was standing right in front of me messaging to her friend, something caught my attention, and a quick glance at her screen i saw something like "can only let my future husband do, bf cannot". then she sent the message and went back to facebooking. and i got off. the OL not really good looking anyway.

disadvantages of having a big screen phone and taking the train, everyone can see wat you writing.

Townsend
21-09-2013, 09:00 AM
didn't overhear any conversations, but there was this once when i was on the train, an OL was standing right in front of me messaging to her friend, something caught my attention, and a quick glance at her screen i saw something like "can only let my future husband do, bf cannot". then she sent the message and went back to facebooking. and i got off. the OL not really good looking anyway.

disadvantages of having a big screen phone and taking the train, everyone can see wat you writing.

Maybe she hang herself to sell only. Trying to raise her price in the conversation with her customer. Hahaha

iamsuperhorny
21-09-2013, 09:06 AM
abt sex nope. but last time got 3 girls talking about breast sizes theirs and their friends. it was during dragonboat. they were syt hot. happen to overheard.

jasminee
24-09-2013, 12:47 AM
welcome sis to hers, please share your thoughts so we can better appreciate yours, cheers :D

sis welcome :D

thanks. :)