PDA

View Full Version : Peeping Toms infested area

exhibitor
22-01-2012, 05:40 AM
Where will you find an area which is infested with PTs? Mac Ritchie before the current renovated carpark used to be one such place and whenever we feel like showing off, we would just drive there.. any time 100% confirm will have.. up to 4 or 5 some times.. anyone any idea where still have such places?

RealEstateGuy
22-01-2012, 04:04 PM
Where will you find an area which is infested with PTs? Mac Ritchie before the current renovated carpark used to be one such place and whenever we feel like showing off, we would just drive there.. any time 100% confirm will have.. up to 4 or 5 some times.. anyone any idea where still have such places?

Braddah, put in a call to SG PD to end the nonsense. Bad for SG society. Only a loser would jack off to other people having sex and the people having sex should not be fucking in a public area. Should be done in private residence or a hotel.

exhibitor
22-01-2012, 04:11 PM
SG PD = Singapore Police Dept?

owl888
22-01-2012, 05:56 PM
U ask this question only a peeping tom knows the answer. If he never kena caught then he's one smart peeping tom else most likely he ended good friend of SPF:eek:

Stud00
22-01-2012, 09:12 PM

Ts, i am curious..
why would you wanna know where to find peeping toms?

:PPP

Lupsupkia
22-01-2012, 09:37 PM
U can call me if u wan to exhibit. I'll be there hehehe

hiretuja
23-01-2012, 12:44 AM
If you are looking for Peeping toms who brazenly looking at you, then Upp Pierce small carpark, East Coast carpark H is the place for you.

I dunnot bout MacRitchie, never been there. Seletar Carpark, well place is too packed and even if u love peeping toms peeping you, chances are your neighbouring cars do not like it.

Stud00
23-01-2012, 03:39 AM
The last time someone tried to peep into my car..
They failed miserably.. hehehe...
I turned on ALL my lights.. and when i meant all my lights.. i mean ALL...
Watch "I am Legend" to get a feel.. :P :P :P

HyenaHunter
23-01-2012, 09:38 AM
must avoid these places, thanks, wishes for a prosperous and successful Chinese New Year of the dragon!

Littleboy81
23-01-2012, 03:42 PM
If you are looking for Peeping toms who brazenly looking at you, then Upp Pierce small carpark, East Coast carpark H is the place for you.

I dunnot bout MacRitchie, never been there. Seletar Carpark, well place is too packed and even if u love peeping toms peeping you, chances are your neighbouring cars do not like it.

Carpark H now not a good place now man. Seeming a lot of police patrol there.

hiretuja
23-01-2012, 11:48 PM
That place is a good spot for TPs ambushing speeding cars from Changi PIE. Police frequent patrols? I think more or less the same la compare to 5-6 years ago. Last time place is dark and cars many many so they cant be bothered to check. Now place so bright, cars lesser so got excuse to conduct check la those cheeky policemen

ToughCharlie
24-01-2012, 12:10 AM
Haha! Not a peeping tom so no idea!

exhibitor
25-01-2012, 11:21 PM
for those who been to mac ritchie last time.. you would know how blatant these guys are and they literally are there rain or moon every night, its a good training ground for bros who are keen to expose and exhibit.. and potentially build a dogging scene in sg..

LuckyKnight
26-01-2012, 09:06 AM
Peeping toms can be found almost evrywhere as nowadays the gals seemed to be wearing lesser and lesser clothes.