PDA

View Full Version : how to make anal fun?

redboogieman
22-01-2012, 01:27 AM
Any bros or sis here got any suggestion on how do I make anal sex less painful and enjoyable for my fb?

guowei8
22-01-2012, 01:36 AM
Use middle finger and dig gold then put in ur mouth. SUCK IT

jasdude
22-01-2012, 09:00 AM
Try shaving off a few centimeters off your girth of your dick with a pen knife. Small = easy access = less pain, remember also to turn on a cartoon to watch while doing it! so it will be FUN!

sammyboyfor
22-01-2012, 09:01 AM
Any bros or sis here got any suggestion on how do I make anal sex less painful and enjoyable for my fb?

Why don't you shove a stick up your own arse and see how much fun it is.:rolleyes:

Ichigo_Kurosaki
22-01-2012, 09:17 AM
Shove a ice freeze cucumber or banana be best la (with your name carved into it, to keep you remember of this cool experience).
Shoving an ice stick up your ass also quite memorable too :D

taxidriversg
22-01-2012, 12:18 PM
The first time I took it up my ass was not be my last.she was a ladyboy She than said that she is horny and if I wanted it in my arse. I told her later and she continued to suck me for another 15 mins or so. Her suction power was good and I was almost going to explode. I stopped her for some time delaying tactic and started to play with her hardened cock.This time she pushed it into my mouth, and I could not help it but licked and sucked it the way she wants it.
She told me to stop after 10 mins and said that she is ready to shoot her cum, or else she will CIM.
I stopped and she inserted a pillow under my buttocks and applied some lube on to her cock and began to insert it into me. At first it was painful as her cock is big, but after penetration the pain turned to pleasure. she had slipped her thick dick all the way into my virgin asshole. I was amazed, pleased, confused, and enthralled all at the same time.

Thoughts and sensations flooded through my mind. I concentrated on how her cock felt deep inside where no other had ever touched me. I loved the fullness and the depth. when she was still inside me, so I could feel her cock throbbing, and I loved the thickness and stiffness of him. My ass was tight and snug around her meat, slightly uncomfortable, I remember thinking, but the idea of her inside me that way distracted me from the minor discomfort.She remained motionless for several minutes, allowing my ass to adjust, and I suppose, savoring her conquest. I felt stuffed, her cock was thick and her fingers across the tips of my nipples. Every nerve ending in my body seemed to be alive, with every stroke of her fingers, I felt jolts. I was keenly aware of the connectivity of our body parts because it seemed like a continual flood of electrical currents coursed from one nerve to the next with every touch

I liked the feeling of her being in my ass and as I turned to look at her, she thrust her tongue into my mouth probing, then sucking. I felt like I could simply melt away in ecstasy. she began to move her cock very slowly, kind of grinding into me, but not backing out at all, and increased the speed and motion of her fingers on my nipples.
she began to pull her cock back slightly, and made gentle, short thrusts into my ass. It felt unlike anything I had ever experienced, her body seemed melded to mine. and moved her tongue from my mouth to my neck, one minute fucking my mouth with it, the next licking the hollow of my neck with rapid flicks. she then began sucking the same spot until I felt a twinge of pain, and quickly moved to suck my tongue as I tried to draw away from her.

she knows my body well, and she teased and plucked my nipples My body responded just as she knew it would, sensations raging, aching, and I moaned and my ass swivelled and gyrated on her thick fat dick. she knew I was flooded with desire, desperate to cum, and in that ridiculous place of need that encompasses all else. Nothing mattered to me except that insane insatiability. I wanted her to slamming into me, ramming me full, forcing my body to respond.she uesed her fingers and grabbed my nipples and held them between her thumbs and forefingers as she began to fuck my hot ass.

I felt the length of her cock slide about half way out, and then felt her push back to the place she had been. It was not painful, but it was not comfortable either. It felt intrusive. she pulled my nipples as if she were milking my tits and pulled his dick about three quarters of the way out at the same time. I moaned as she continued milking my nipples, and felt her shove her cock back to the original place deep inside, then start to pump in and out of my ass.
It did not hurt really, but I was conscious of being full in a way I never had been, and the sensation was very different with his cock in my ass. I felt my insides tugging against her meat, and as she pulled out, it felt her dick was scraping the walls of my asshole. I guess she knew that my ass was tight, and that it would be somewhat painful, because when she pulled the length of her cock almost all the way out again, she shoved her cock right back into my ass

As I became hot and frantic again, she began to fuck me in the ass. she pulled almost all the way out, then shoved her pole back in deeply. she had my nipples and my ass on fire again, and although I was aware of pain as she started to give me my first fuck in the ass, I was again beyond caring because it was minor compared to the pleasure also coursing through my body.

she pumped in and out slowly and gently at first, periodically grinding and sort of rocking her cock, I guess to loosen and stretch my muscles some. As my ass adjusted, she began to increase her speed and movement. she pulled most of the way out, then plunged back in a few times, then settled into a rhythmic, steady stroke. This was the moment when I really knew and accepted that not only had she put her dick all the way up my ass, she was really, actually fucking me in the ass. I could feel my asshole tugging against her pole with every beat.

she was clearly enjoying the tight grip and pull on his hard, swollen rod, because she increased her tempo again. As she masturbated me toward climax, she fucked my ass deep and hard. she seemed to want to make sure that my first time taking it up the ass was one I would never forget, because she kept changing from one type stroke to another. she fucked with short, quick jabs, deep, long penetrating strokes, grinding gyrations and rapid, hard pumps.As she felt me close to cumming, she began to hammer her cock into my ass the same way As she masturbated me
she withdrew her dick to the head and the plunged it back in deeply in rapid fire motion, fucking my ass with the same demand As my body spasmed with pleasure, she rammed her thick heavy cock into my asshole with complete abandon - rutting...slamming her meat harder and harder into my tight ass. Maybe she wanted to make sure she broke my virgin ass in completely, maybe she wanted to make sure I understood how it could feel when she pounded me instead of making love to me gently. Whatever the case, I realized that her timing was perfect and intentional . I guess that she knew that while I was cumming, the elation would distract me. Within seconds after I came, she exploded, letting her load fill my ass. I feel immense pleasure I groan again as I bring her the ultimate pleasure. I shiver again and I feel light headed, she takes two deeper thrusts and moans loudly as she grips my hips hard and pulls me into her. I feel her cock grow and throb deep inside me and know she is cumming; she holds me close to her and then relaxes. My legs feel weak and she holds me still, her cock becomes limp and exits my hole followed by a steady stream of her warm cum. I look up at her and she tells me to lick her clean I grab her cock and close my mouth around iit, this is the firs time I have done this I just wish I could do it properly, I do as I'm told and clean her up. In addition to the strange sensation of her jism flooding my ass, I felt a sudden, intense burning sensation from the salty cream. My ass was raw and sore, but I had not realized until it until that moment.
she pulled out quicky, leaving me empty and sore but satiated. We wrapped around each other again, and she held me close and tight, basking in that feeling of complete satisfaction and oblivion that comes after really great sex.I felt ashamed about letting her fuck my ass I was especially disturbed because I had loved it so much, being fucked she had called me "Wendy," the name of her ex-girlfriend, and I loved it.I also loved being naked for her. I loved raising my ass, spreading my legs, and feeling her enter me. And it bothered me that I came harder than I ever did with a girl as she fucked my ass that night.we fuck with me On my hands and knees, she took me from behind. What a feeling! Honestly never had an LB this big in my life and god it feels so damn good. Lost all sense of time and she fucked me good and long with her cock staying rock hard all the way, pumping away like a well lubricated piston. She loves talking dirty in her sexy little voice while fucking too. When I finally started cumming, that was the point she REALLY started ramming in nice and hard. The sensations there just can't be described adequately in words.

RealEstateGuy
22-01-2012, 01:52 PM

Braddah, the only thing I can think of is one of you turn ino a fag.

1st of May
22-01-2012, 01:57 PM
[QUOTE=guowei8;6804382]Use middle finger and dig gold then put in ur mouth. SUCK IT[/QUOTE

u like it?? :D:eek:

2centsworth
22-01-2012, 03:51 PM
For Fun Anal, you need to combine the 2 words and viola... you get the word... Funnel. You need a funnel for fun anal! :D

RealEstateGuy
22-01-2012, 04:01 PM

Braddah, also want to add I think you have homosexual tendecies. Braddah maybe you are closet fag. Want to fuck up the azx but just choose a gal when you should be fucking another faggot like yourself.

RealEstateGuy
22-01-2012, 04:02 PM
The first time I took it up my ass was not be my last.she was a ladyboy She than said that she is horny and if I wanted it in my arse. I told her later and she continued to suck me for another 15 mins or so. Her suction power was good and I was almost going to explode. I stopped her for some time delaying tactic and started to play with her hardened cock.This time she pushed it into my mouth, and I could not help it but licked and sucked it the way she wants it.
She told me to stop after 10 mins and said that she is ready to shoot her cum, or else she will CIM.
I stopped and she inserted a pillow under my buttocks and applied some lube on to her cock and began to insert it into me. At first it was painful as her cock is big, but after penetration the pain turned to pleasure. she had slipped her thick dick all the way into my virgin asshole. I was amazed, pleased, confused, and enthralled all at the same time.

Thoughts and sensations flooded through my mind. I concentrated on how her cock felt deep inside where no other had ever touched me. I loved the fullness and the depth. when she was still inside me, so I could feel her cock throbbing, and I loved the thickness and stiffness of him. My ass was tight and snug around her meat, slightly uncomfortable, I remember thinking, but the idea of her inside me that way distracted me from the minor discomfort.She remained motionless for several minutes, allowing my ass to adjust, and I suppose, savoring her conquest. I felt stuffed, her cock was thick and her fingers across the tips of my nipples. Every nerve ending in my body seemed to be alive, with every stroke of her fingers, I felt jolts. I was keenly aware of the connectivity of our body parts because it seemed like a continual flood of electrical currents coursed from one nerve to the next with every touch

I liked the feeling of her being in my ass and as I turned to look at her, she thrust her tongue into my mouth probing, then sucking. I felt like I could simply melt away in ecstasy. she began to move her cock very slowly, kind of grinding into me, but not backing out at all, and increased the speed and motion of her fingers on my nipples.
she began to pull her cock back slightly, and made gentle, short thrusts into my ass. It felt unlike anything I had ever experienced, her body seemed melded to mine. and moved her tongue from my mouth to my neck, one minute fucking my mouth with it, the next licking the hollow of my neck with rapid flicks. she then began sucking the same spot until I felt a twinge of pain, and quickly moved to suck my tongue as I tried to draw away from her.

she knows my body well, and she teased and plucked my nipples My body responded just as she knew it would, sensations raging, aching, and I moaned and my ass swivelled and gyrated on her thick fat dick. she knew I was flooded with desire, desperate to cum, and in that ridiculous place of need that encompasses all else. Nothing mattered to me except that insane insatiability. I wanted her to slamming into me, ramming me full, forcing my body to respond.she uesed her fingers and grabbed my nipples and held them between her thumbs and forefingers as she began to fuck my hot ass.

I felt the length of her cock slide about half way out, and then felt her push back to the place she had been. It was not painful, but it was not comfortable either. It felt intrusive. she pulled my nipples as if she were milking my tits and pulled his dick about three quarters of the way out at the same time. I moaned as she continued milking my nipples, and felt her shove her cock back to the original place deep inside, then start to pump in and out of my ass.
It did not hurt really, but I was conscious of being full in a way I never had been, and the sensation was very different with his cock in my ass. I felt my insides tugging against her meat, and as she pulled out, it felt her dick was scraping the walls of my asshole. I guess she knew that my ass was tight, and that it would be somewhat painful, because when she pulled the length of her cock almost all the way out again, she shoved her cock right back into my ass

As I became hot and frantic again, she began to fuck me in the ass. she pulled almost all the way out, then shoved her pole back in deeply. she had my nipples and my ass on fire again, and although I was aware of pain as she started to give me my first fuck in the ass, I was again beyond caring because it was minor compared to the pleasure also coursing through my body.

she pumped in and out slowly and gently at first, periodically grinding and sort of rocking her cock, I guess to loosen and stretch my muscles some. As my ass adjusted, she began to increase her speed and movement. she pulled most of the way out, then plunged back in a few times, then settled into a rhythmic, steady stroke. This was the moment when I really knew and accepted that not only had she put her dick all the way up my ass, she was really, actually fucking me in the ass. I could feel my asshole tugging against her pole with every beat.

she was clearly enjoying the tight grip and pull on his hard, swollen rod, because she increased her tempo again. As she masturbated me toward climax, she fucked my ass deep and hard. she seemed to want to make sure that my first time taking it up the ass was one I would never forget, because she kept changing from one type stroke to another. she fucked with short, quick jabs, deep, long penetrating strokes, grinding gyrations and rapid, hard pumps.As she felt me close to cumming, she began to hammer her cock into my ass the same way As she masturbated me
she withdrew her dick to the head and the plunged it back in deeply in rapid fire motion, fucking my ass with the same demand As my body spasmed with pleasure, she rammed her thick heavy cock into my asshole with complete abandon - rutting...slamming her meat harder and harder into my tight ass. Maybe she wanted to make sure she broke my virgin ass in completely, maybe she wanted to make sure I understood how it could feel when she pounded me instead of making love to me gently. Whatever the case, I realized that her timing was perfect and intentional . I guess that she knew that while I was cumming, the elation would distract me. Within seconds after I came, she exploded, letting her load fill my ass. I feel immense pleasure I groan again as I bring her the ultimate pleasure. I shiver again and I feel light headed, she takes two deeper thrusts and moans loudly as she grips my hips hard and pulls me into her. I feel her cock grow and throb deep inside me and know she is cumming; she holds me close to her and then relaxes. My legs feel weak and she holds me still, her cock becomes limp and exits my hole followed by a steady stream of her warm cum. I look up at her and she tells me to lick her clean I grab her cock and close my mouth around iit, this is the firs time I have done this I just wish I could do it properly, I do as I'm told and clean her up. In addition to the strange sensation of her jism flooding my ass, I felt a sudden, intense burning sensation from the salty cream. My ass was raw and sore, but I had not realized until it until that moment.
she pulled out quicky, leaving me empty and sore but satiated. We wrapped around each other again, and she held me close and tight, basking in that feeling of complete satisfaction and oblivion that comes after really great sex.I felt ashamed about letting her fuck my ass I was especially disturbed because I had loved it so much, being fucked she had called me "Wendy," the name of her ex-girlfriend, and I loved it.I also loved being naked for her. I loved raising my ass, spreading my legs, and feeling her enter me. And it bothered me that I came harder than I ever did with a girl as she fucked my ass that night.we fuck with me On my hands and knees, she took me from behind. What a feeling! Honestly never had an LB this big in my life and god it feels so damn good. Lost all sense of time and she fucked me good and long with her cock staying rock hard all the way, pumping away like a well lubricated piston. She loves talking dirty in her sexy little voice while fucking too. When I finally started cumming, that was the point she REALLY started ramming in nice and hard. The sensations there just can't be described adequately in words.

Braddah, I can't believe you fucked a ladyboy. Basically you are a faggot.

kypdurron
22-01-2012, 04:46 PM

but if you cover the face, and can't see the penis, basically you are just looking at an anus, no?

the same anus on a woman?

speedymako
24-01-2012, 08:37 AM

It is the other way!
This is so so wrong.