PDA

View Full Version : Where to hide spy cam?

leetona
21-01-2012, 11:30 PM
Hi all , recently just bought a spy cam pen. Where can I hide in the toilet to take video of my tenant bathing ? First attempt I put a spy watch at the basin there but She took out and put it in the table. Now I bought spy pen....

bonkster
22-01-2012, 12:14 AM
Where to hide a spy cam? My answer will be up your ass! :rolleyes::p

That way when u r caught n sent to Changi resort, at least your ass will already be used to the action :D

ddog
22-01-2012, 12:37 AM
Buy the spy hanger lah! but hope she don't hang her clothes on it when she bathes hahaha

leetona
22-01-2012, 12:38 AM
where to buy?

Johnston
22-01-2012, 01:59 AM
You completely bought the wrong equipment... u should have buy something like

Sprinker Spy Cam
http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_trksid=p5197.m570.l1313&_nkw=sprinkler+spy+cam&_sacat=See-All-Categories

Smoke detector spy cam
http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_nkw=Smoke+detector+spy+cam&_sacat=0&_odkw=sprinkler+spy+cam&_osacat=0&_trksid=p3286.c0.m270.l1313

Disclaimer: I do not sell nor am i affiliated with any of the above ebay sellers... i cannot buy, import, or install for you any spy cams you may choose to purchase over the internet and i most definitely wont take the rap for you if the SPF come calling :D

hotstuffm8
22-01-2012, 02:08 AM
trolololol

thrush
22-01-2012, 09:33 AM
Not worth taking a risk.

Apocalypse
22-01-2012, 11:53 AM
Maybe u can instal in the water heater or shower head. In her room can put in the fan.

V soon, getting a female tenant to rent a room or house, will need to get the house certified to be spycam free bec of people like you. :D

RealEstateGuy
22-01-2012, 03:37 PM
Hi all , recently just bought a spy cam pen. Where can I hide in the toilet to take video of my tenant bathing ? First attempt I put a spy watch at the basin there but She took out and put it in the table. Now I bought spy pen....

Braddah, you are a loser. Braddah can you leave SG and return to Loserville?

peanut123
23-01-2012, 01:19 AM

Let me see now : you risk a very high chance of going to jail and possible rotan just to get a grainy, low-resolution video of a woman bathing ? Most likely you'll only get a short glimpse of her butt and her boobs, while 90% of the video will be of her back of her head.

WTF man. Don't do it. It's just not worth it. If she finds it, and she will ( who won't notice a big giant pen that shouts "Look at me, I'm an unusually large pen with a pin hole in a suspicious location" ), you're screwed. Get your naked women fix from the Internet, or better yet, fuck a real live girl for a few dollars and save yourself the trouble.

Frezzz
23-01-2012, 01:20 AM
http://www.ebay.com.sg/itm/170768812529?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649#ht_500wt_1156

Is it this kind of pen you are referring to?

biozaogeng
26-01-2012, 01:57 AM
Let me see now : you risk a very high chance of going to jail and possible rotan just to get a grainy, low-resolution video of a woman bathing ? Most likely you'll only get a short glimpse of her butt and her boobs, while 90% of the video will be of her back of her head.

WTF man. Don't do it. It's just not worth it. If she finds it, and she will ( who won't notice a big giant pen that shouts "Look at me, I'm an unusually large pen with a pin hole in a suspicious location" ), you're screwed. Get your naked women fix from the Internet, or better yet, fuck a real live girl for a few dollars and save yourself the trouble.
not that i'm defending TS, but i think now spy cam is full HD video one, maybe in a while will upgrade to 3D video lol.

analbasher
26-01-2012, 12:56 PM

Friend,
Think of the consequences before planting the camera.
Just a words of wise, is still your decision.

Regards
Happy CNY

peanut123
26-01-2012, 01:54 PM
not that i'm defending TS, but i think now spy cam is full HD video one, maybe in a while will upgrade to 3D video lol.

So, you think it's worth going to jail and rotan for a HD video of the back of a woman's head and her butt ?

5ag1_Boar
26-01-2012, 01:59 PM

LOL... Same same... I don't approve of TS intentions too. But I want to add this... technically, if you get two cameras and place the side by side with some distance in between, and pointing at the same spot, you can get software to combine them into a 3D movie.

If TS try this, it will be double the risk of him getting discovered!

Friend,
Think of the consequences before planting the camera.
Just a words of wise, is still your decision.

Regards
Happy CNY

Agree!!!

Red_Wine
26-01-2012, 02:03 PM
Braddah, you are a loser. Braddah can you leave SG and return to Loserville?

U r very right! Hello TS, Singapore now is over crowded so without u also better. Pls leave with yr ass hole pen pls.

sedulous
26-01-2012, 02:41 PM
Nowadays tenants are very alert. Please read the news more often.

RealEstateGuy
15-02-2012, 08:50 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ERLCDv6Lxy4

drifand
15-02-2012, 09:02 AM
A lot of gadgets but in your situation I say dont do it. Not worth having a peek in exchange for the crap you going to get.

Anyone manage to video clip yourself in action in Geylang using such devices?

Criminalz
15-02-2012, 07:34 PM
What the...how can you do such a thing???? kenna caught how?

Pen should be in a pen holder with other pens. Please dun get the wrong idea, i am not suggesting you to put a pen holder in any rooms.

AND if you managed to capture anything, i strongly suggest you send them to me for total destruction.