PDA

View Full Version : Looking for travel buddy to go HCM on april.

pearlnjewel
21-01-2012, 06:24 PM
I'm looking for travel buddy to go ho chi minh chiong.

I have one friend going with me.
We will be going on april 11th to 18th. Just wanna ask if anyone wants to go as well, since the more people the more comfortable we get.
we don't have to stick in groups throughout though, anyone can go their own way when you feel like shopping or ...

I want to tour around HCM in the day then when night comes we can go chiong together

Anyone who might be interested to go as well can contact me with a PM and your hp no.
We are both youngsters around 20+ -, experienced seniors are welcome to join as well.

Hurricane88
21-01-2012, 06:35 PM
I'm looking for travel buddy to go ho chi minh chiong.

I have one friend going with me.
We will be going on april 11th to 18th. Just wanna ask if anyone wants to go as well, since the more people the more comfortable we get.
we don't have to stick in groups throughout though, anyone can go their own way when you feel like shopping or ...

I want to tour around HCM in the day then when night comes we can go chiong together

Anyone who might be interested to go as well can contact me with a PM and your hp no.
We are both youngsters around 20+ -, experienced seniors are welcome to join as well.

welcum to hcm...you must be very sexcited to go hcm....pls click on my signature and explore...especially my thread...:p

Gunas
26-01-2012, 10:55 AM
Just rememebr you are not allow to bring local woman into hotel. Unless u book 2 rooms. Most local woman cannot speak English. Only those in Chinatown area can speak chinese. Hence it may be also language problem. But seriously, Vietnamese woamn are very pretty, even prettier than PRC

tokoloshe
26-01-2012, 10:08 PM
But they can visit you during the day.

iloveu4ever
27-01-2012, 01:53 AM
I will also be heading to HCM for the first time somewhere in March...not exactly to fuck though, more for biz purpose...although that can be a good ECA :D