PDA

View Full Version : Hot Face Normal Figure vs Hot Figure Normal Face Girl?

S i l v i a
21-01-2012, 05:39 PM
1) A girl with super hot face...melon shaped face,big eyes BUT with a normal figure...maybe 30A...or meaty body

2) A girl with super hot figure... hour glass figure, 34C or 36C BUT with a normal plain jane face...maybe got pimple

Which would you guys go after?

Currently i'm facing 2 such girls...i like to go out with the super hot face cos pretty face...but when hugging or petting...super sian..like a bamboo stick with airport runway...

The other with hot figure...WOW! It's more like cover the face,attack the base! :D

Both want to be my gf but i'm still waiting...haha

Any guys encountered such girl?

goodpartner
21-01-2012, 05:46 PM
Can ask them to go for transplant and exhange the head?

S i l v i a
21-01-2012, 05:51 PM
Can ask them to go for transplant and exhange the head?

How i wish...too bad heaven is fair

You can't be 100% perfect :o

arsenal_84
21-01-2012, 06:50 PM
i go for the body :D

Apocalypse
21-01-2012, 06:54 PM
I'll arrange for a 3some. Look at the pretty face girl while fucking hot bod girl.

owl888
21-01-2012, 09:54 PM
Hot body/normal face: cover the face bomb the base

Nice face/fat body: bomb the face cover the body

:D

VMC88
21-01-2012, 10:32 PM
I would go for super hot face... since both oso like u maybe hot body as FB? :D

waahaa
21-01-2012, 10:42 PM
like that have to go and find paper bag to cover the face. make two holes for the eyes

nuclearkid
21-01-2012, 11:20 PM
Of the two, who has the hottest substance between the ears? That should help you decide...

Who do you prefer to talk to, hang out with, think of when something comes up in your mind? Since you are looking for a gf and sex does taper off a little...grey matter matters.

All the best there!

Andylin24
22-01-2012, 12:13 AM
Bro Ts I prefer the gal b , although plain jane
She got nice body

bonkster
22-01-2012, 12:17 AM
I won't choose either as my GF. I will just keep trying others until i get a gal with a hot enough face n body. :p

Nonetheless, that doesn't mean u shouldn't propose to have some action with these 2 gals :D

HunterJ
22-01-2012, 12:34 AM
Don't judge by the covers. Listen to your heart, and ask which girl can you "click" the most. In terms on conversation, interest, etc.. It must at least have a mutual understanding and attraction before things can move on.

Even if you manage to get someone with hot face and body, but there is no chemistry between both of you, what is the point?

Good luck in your choice !!!

HunterJ
22-01-2012, 01:02 AM
Btw, just to add in something else. Looks doesn't always plays a part. No offense, but don't be too superficial. Looks grow into someone's eyes. Which is why we say "one man's meat, might be other man's poison".

callmebad
22-01-2012, 01:13 AM
I prefer the hot face,of course , character counts too!

wolflust
22-01-2012, 01:28 AM
Life is fair, you can't have the best of both worlds.

Hot face, you will enjoy each time you are with her (normal activities), Hot body, you will enjoy each time you are with her (sexual activities).

It's a hard choice, it depends mainly on you, what matters most to you.

If you ever get the best of both worlds, I congratulate you but now you have to choose one of the two, I do not envy you.

mclovin_boy
22-01-2012, 01:31 AM
Usually a hot face will have a hot body. It syncs together. Ugly face, no matter how nice the body is, I don't think I can enjoy. I'm a sucker for hot face. :p

arsenal_84
22-01-2012, 01:57 AM
Even if you manage to get someone with hot face and body, but there is no chemistry between both of you, what is the point?

is even more tiring constantly worrying about her when she is out clubbing or with male friends...
no man, be it bf or husband can swallow his own ego and wear the green hat.

cavemanng
22-01-2012, 02:20 AM
You can go out with the pretty one but fuck the one with good figure

5ag1_Boar
22-01-2012, 05:37 PM
Assuming that you thinking of long term relationship.

Go with the one that you can click with. With this, in the long run your relationship more likely to last and when you love someone, whatever their physical shape you will also love to fuck.

Now my superficial answer:
Face - make up can fix.
Hot bod - will deteriorate to "acceptable" over time. Some hot bods look even hotter when the middle age feminine curves come in.

Actually, my personal view is this: bodies will change for sure. The ones that still look hot (or acceptable) when older are the long legged ones with proportional body. They can put on middle-age weight and still look ok. Short ones, once put on weight, look fatter!

If they like exercising and are body-proud, more likely they will maintain their body for life. The more body-proud they are, usually the hornier they are.

nhp69
23-01-2012, 06:04 AM
wow such as a headache question bro.... haha but for me, i will take the good figure one lo, cos face normal, can slowly build up then become pretty

LovePotion
23-01-2012, 12:25 PM
I prefer hot figure normal face as one of my friend always said.

You bang the body or the face?

Dsolsz
23-01-2012, 03:30 PM
Follow your heart!

Ichigo_Kurosaki
23-01-2012, 03:38 PM
2) A girl with super hot figure... hour glass figure, 34C or 36C BUT with a normal plain jane face...maybe got pimple

I go with No.2 cos she's most likey to fire me up :D

Anyway, I won't be staring at her face much during the sexxion cos I either be busy eating her, licking her necks and ears, sucking her nipples or doggying her :p

Just as long as she do not remove her makeup, it should be fine for me for that few occasions lip-locking kisses in between the sexxion. ;)

liberatte
23-01-2012, 04:12 PM
Who have tighter pussy?

WRX Impreza
23-01-2012, 04:56 PM
1) Ask urself, if suddenly u r posted overseas to work for one year, u only got time to see one of them, who will u look for? Usually the answer u choose (without thinking much) is the one u love more.

2) Chemistry/ Intelligience level. If u r looking for long term partner, she must be one who is able to click with u, talk the same language.

3) More of the shallow answer. If u prefer the big boobs gal, have u seen her forbidden fruits before. Some big boobs are saggy, check out the nipples also (pointed or inverted). U don wan to choose her for her big boobs and end up regretting right....

arsenal_84
23-01-2012, 11:00 PM
check out the nipples also (pointed or inverted)

invented nips are special :D
after all, one man's meat is another man's poison so pretty much each to his own.

handcell
24-01-2012, 12:45 AM
chemisty and follow your heart and not your dick...gf are long term that can lead to marriage unless u r not prepare to settle down yet.. :)

Austere
24-01-2012, 12:50 AM
Skills matter too.....

I would agree with some of the bros here,

Go with chemistry and u will know what i mean... skills matter..

tryying
24-01-2012, 12:50 AM
If normal face with BIG boobs, guai guai type of look, I would go for it. Cause when you bonk, you keep looking at the face for what? I rather go for her boobs n pussy. Looks take time to get use to it, but airport will be a airport forever. :D

daring70
24-01-2012, 07:24 AM
someone once told me this : ugly face .... nothing much you can do to improve it .... but poor figure .... still can change :)

RealEstateGuy
24-01-2012, 07:41 AM
1) A girl with super hot face...melon shaped face,big eyes BUT with a normal figure...maybe 30A...or meaty body

Which would you guys go after?

Currently i'm facing 2 such girls...i like to go out with the super hot face cos pretty face...but when hugging or petting...super sian..like a bamboo stick with airport runway...

The other with hot figure...WOW! It's more like cover the face,attack the base! :D

Both want to be my gf but i'm still waiting...haha

Any guys encountered such girl?
Braddah, go for the one you love and the one who will love you.

houses100
24-01-2012, 09:02 AM
You've got to ask yourself, which girl has the best heart, like some of the bros commented, which one clicks with you the most, if neither, then don't pull the trigger... :)

WRX Impreza
24-01-2012, 11:19 AM
I prefer pointed nips.... looks sexier and more turn on for me......

invented nips are special :D

Sirrus
25-01-2012, 10:31 PM
body can change, face cannot..

grab the 1 with the face, then motivate her to change her body :p