PDA

View Full Version : FL pitiful? Think again...

reacher
20-01-2012, 06:51 PM
Will sure get zap but I stand by what I say.

Many sbf think that fl are pitiful. They are in fact a bunch of lazy people who only know how to open their legs for money. In china unemployment rate is not so high that they cannot find a single job and that their families have no food to eat. If they are willing to work long hours in sweatshop they will still be able to support their families

shanghaifun
20-01-2012, 07:44 PM

Many sbf think that fl are pitiful. They are in fact a bunch of lazy people who only know how to open their legs for money. In china unemployment rate is not so high that they cannot find a single job and that their families have no food to eat. If they are willing to work long hours in sweatshop they will still be able to support their families

Bro what your pt ??? Prositution not only prc. In fact all countries also got prostitution , sgp, viet, Thai, prc, India, angmo countries. This is a billion year trade. Right ??? Cool down if prc offense u. Not all prc is the same lah. U will find good nice lady as well. It takes both hand to clap.

xiaotiko85
20-01-2012, 07:59 PM
i know a prc come sg 15 years ago. now she live in 2.5milliom dollar condo n got more then 3 restaurant in shopping central those typ. if i'm girl i don mind open leg 1 year then enjoy until i die.

beautyhunter
20-01-2012, 10:21 PM
Bro what your pt ??? Prositution not only prc. In fact all countries also got prostitution , sgp, viet, Thai, prc, India, angmo countries. This is a billion year trade. Right ??? Cool down if prc offense u. Not all prc is the same lah. U will find good nice lady as well. It takes both hand to clap.
Agree with u....

Mr_don_juan
20-01-2012, 10:36 PM

Doesn't matter either way pitiful or lazy.. is not your concern as they are not your property. No need to judge on how they live...

reacher
20-01-2012, 11:06 PM
My pt to sbf is stop being dumb to pity them

reacher
20-01-2012, 11:07 PM
I am not referring to prc only...

BigBoobsBandit
20-01-2012, 11:16 PM
Hi bro,

First of all before I comment, apologize to anyone who might get offended... Like most, I'm not taking sides... Seriously, it's not easy to take pride & tell yourself it's alright to be bonked by strangers from all walks of life on an average of 5 times a day, saving enough to buy a condo eventually... No matter what, this is hard earned money & it involves a huge amount of effort... Then you look at the other guys who kept insisting that it's justifiable for exorbitant pay because they are talented and also make big sacrifices, whether or not results are shown...

So who pisses you more? Chill, bro! :cool:

P.S. No prizes for those who get the right answer...:D

loneyheart
20-01-2012, 11:20 PM
Bro we r not pity them ...We r engaging them to help us put off our FIRE :p

Mr_don_juan
20-01-2012, 11:38 PM
Hi bro,

First of all before I comment, apologize to anyone who might get offended... Like most, I'm not taking sides... Seriously, it's not easy to take pride & tell yourself it's alright to be bonked by strangers from all walks of life on an average of 5 times a day, saving enough to buy a condo eventually... No matter what, this is hard earned money & it involves a huge amount of effort... Then you look at the other guys who kept insisting that it's justifiable for exorbitant pay because they are talented and also make big sacrifices, whether or not results are shown...

You also not fl.. how you know their mentality le.. cannot be they like it find it shiok got pleasure and money.. imagine you get bonk by different girls of different age got old got young.. song bo.. i also talented lei.. cos i give good pleasure mah.. hard earn is subjective lo cos not many people got talent to give pleasure.. :p

DRSG
20-01-2012, 11:39 PM
SBF bros are the pitiful one 'cos the good and chio ones don't wanna come here.Our local SG FLs charge exorbitant fees.We are so pitiful ourselves.

SAR22
21-01-2012, 02:34 AM
Bro we r not pity them ...We r engaging them to help us put off our FIRE :p

Yeah man, agree with Bro loneyheart! :)
Dating in room, bonk 1-2 rounds, pay and go. End of story. :D

SBF bros are the pitiful one 'cos the good and chio ones don't wanna come here.Our local SG FLs charge exorbitant fees.We are so pitiful ourselves.

Still hab some nice ones lah Bro DRSG. Some are worth the $$, but of course we also be clever not to get Chop Carrot! ;)

justl00king
21-01-2012, 02:57 AM
These FL are only for having fun with them...period.

Have to appreciate them for providing such services, can't imagine life without them! :p

But those who use KC to con money got to beware and use your big head instead! :cool:

zelc
21-01-2012, 03:01 AM
Cool down bro, treat it like you pay for a service rendered lo.

Like you go restaurant and eat and the waiter served you and
Charge a service fee.

Take it easy, we get what we want and they got what
They want. It's a fair game.

Take it easy and life is full of colors. Eating the same dish also sian
So these FL are here to let us have more choices in life with
No string attached.

Hope I don't offend anyone, just my humble thoughts

alan0338
21-01-2012, 10:04 AM
My pt to sbf is stop being dumb to pity them

u can join forces with BOSS :D :D

sedulous
21-01-2012, 03:28 PM
Aren't they been paid for their services. There was one year when customer's cheque for 30k was dishonoured on. The eve of CNY. But no one pity me.

wolflust
21-01-2012, 09:51 PM
Did the TS lost alot of money to any FL?

Pitiful or not is up to the individual client to decide and depend on the circumstances for the girl who works.

If she has a gd chance of making a gd reasonable living, would she like to be touched and fucked by any guy who pays? Of course some go into this line for the want to purchase branded goods.

Remember there are those who have low education or some issues which they need the money to survive. Those with low education, how do you expect them to survive in the world these days and I mean Singaporeans. Guys slog their way out doing hard work. Even the supermarket cashier is replaced by cheaper foreign labor.

I have a degree and even feel the pressure of those foreign talents around us.

They are doing a service for the needs of the bros, if you feel that they are not pitiful, just treat them like your hair stylist or whatever service provider you need. There is no need to say they are not pitiful. Do not forget prostitution is one of the longest profession in history. Mind you they are still a profession, just like any of us here.

owl888
21-01-2012, 09:59 PM
To each her own, its also a profession.........an oldest one lol

cheekies
22-01-2012, 12:31 AM
Ts got KCed and got burnt??:confused::eek:

aczeta76
22-01-2012, 12:34 AM

u forgot Xiao Lu arh ...:p

thrush
22-01-2012, 09:38 AM
If they work hard enough they can make alot of money in a short space of time. Not pitiful at all.

SAR22
22-01-2012, 05:37 PM
Willing buyer willing seller condition apply.
Thus think of it as just a transaction, can pull out any time you want, if that will cause any distress to any cheongster bros. Let's be strong in the mind bros, especially in the Year of Dragon! Huat ah~!

cestycesty
22-01-2012, 06:49 PM
U pay them only to fuck.. The rest of their problems nobody ask u to take note or to pity them.

wongcw84
22-01-2012, 07:28 PM
Bro......
i would agree with u
in the previous thread, ive a dream to marry a fl
i just discuss this matter to one of the fl i know
when i told her my story, she laugh
she confessed....although they managed or eager to stop....it is difficult
because of the passion of getting easy money
to get easy money is addiction to them

FRwriter
22-01-2012, 09:42 PM
Frankly, I do know some FLs from my job.

But the thing is, they have their fair share of problems. I'm not going to speak much about it.
All I can say is, some come here because of their husband/family rack up debts and they need to earn quick $ to pay off.

asdfghjkl
22-01-2012, 10:10 PM
OP, who told you that? a FL?

goodpartner
22-01-2012, 10:57 PM
I don't know why but I find them quite pitiful...

Hmm... interesting perspective from a girl... ;)
Most girls will find them disgusting, etc.

Tai_zi21
22-01-2012, 11:01 PM
They are doing a service for the needs of the bros, if you feel that they are not pitiful, just treat them like your hair stylist or whatever service provider you need. There is no need to say they are not pitiful. Do not forget prostitution is one of the longest profession in history. Mind you they are still a profession, just like any of us here.

Totally agree with wat u say... did the FL force u to go them for their service? just be cos ur hair stylist cut ur hair not the way tat u wan mean u can dun pay? isn't it the same thing for FL? gd service we will go back.. simple as tat...

FRwriter
22-01-2012, 11:06 PM
I don't know why but I find them quite pitiful...Though it's fact that they're earning 'easy money' by just opening their legs, it's never easy for them to get by everyday... Imagine their own disgust when they realized how many men they slept with in a day... They can't let their feelings take the better side of themselves in their line of job and put on a brave front... Imagine the dirty stares and glares they get from passer-bys, I doubt they like that kind of attention themselves..

Frankly, I have taught in those private school before (3 yrs ago) as long-term relief. The girls there, some work as FL during their free time.
I have even booked and FL (some online ad) who is 1 of my student. :eek: In the room, after I bonked her, I TCSS with her. She shared with me that every night, she thinks back, she feels damn sad.

She have no choice but to do this in order to pay up whatever they or their family owed, back in China.
But there are some I came across, are here purely to earn $$ for their expenditure.

callmebad
22-01-2012, 11:26 PM
For those who are doing this voluntarily and know what they're doing,they don't need our pity. They also need us to patronize them.:) We are just like the doctor and patient relationship. We the doctors curing the patients who suffer from 'poor disease' or they act as the doctor curing the patient's 'sex deprivation' disease!:p That's it. Simple as that.

HyenaHunter
23-01-2012, 09:45 AM
pay, get on with the session, transaction done, leave, all happy. wishes all a prosperous and successful Chinese New Year of the dragon!

Dsolsz
23-01-2012, 04:42 PM
If fl is such a an easy profession we shld see street fill with fl.
The reason why ppl choose to do it must be they have difficulties.

Sirrus
24-01-2012, 03:37 AM
Hi bro,

i share ur views

onlyhuman
24-01-2012, 11:23 AM

Nb I wan to be FL also cannot and here u are complaining....and for fuck sake prostitution don't occures in prc only...u really knn cny make me scolds bad words lor! :D

tiolaixiong
24-01-2012, 06:23 PM
To TS i find it rather weird for starting this thread anyway happy new year :)

izerkudie
25-01-2012, 09:30 AM

everyone has their choices, thats why the society is still running. you want service you look for them & after payout case close. FLs anot, the blood running in us are the same, red and equal;)

Davidoff9876
27-01-2012, 12:42 AM
Prostitutes come from all walks of life.

But why bother about theyre background? We already paying so much. Still want to loose more brain cells meh.. brain cells are meant for us to earn money for more bonks.

If eh gam, just pay, strip, shower, bonk, clean and leave. No need think so much :p:D

AC_Milan
27-01-2012, 01:03 AM

next time when i m high tide, can i look for you to help me release :rolleyes:

Johnston
27-01-2012, 03:38 AM
If they are willing to work long hours in sweatshop they will still be able to support their families

Question 1: have you work in a sweatshop or other job that is a 10 - 12 hour shift?

Question 2: have you work in a environment without the protection of Ministry of Manpower or other similar protection ;)

Talk is easy about sweating in a sweatshop but wait until you whack a 10 hour shift job... so...
24 hours in a day - 10 hour work time
- travel time
- at home family or alone time
- wash own clothes and prepare for work time
- sleep time
= NOT SO MUCH TIME

If you compare the above with the following job description:
Go online
Post picture and price + arrangements
Get paid hundreds of dollars for something you would normally give away:rolleyes:

For info: the IPhone that most SGporeans hold in hand is Made In China (Designed in California): and the company constructing it is known for NOT adhering to MOM laws....

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foxconn_suicides

Any bros who worked in SG Factory (line job) should know where im coming from

Omegan
27-01-2012, 04:14 PM
The fact of the matter is there are a whole lot of different situations for these girls.

Some of them are here to support family, clear debts or really earning money so that some loved one back home can can treatment for cancer...

Some might have been conned here by unscrupulous agents, thinking it's for a decent job...

Some are just here simply for the quick buck yes...

Some are here looking for their next big carrot, or to find a rich boss and be his mistress...

So many different possibilities...

For me personally I do pity them abit... Who the hell seriously wanna kana screw every night for money? No offense, but imagine kena screw every night by old, fat, ugly, bald uncles... being screwed by younger, hunkier, handsome chaps only makes it slightly more easier to bear... but of course there are those who don't give a damm who screws them... But as I said, most of them won't enjoy it.... but on the other hand if we pity them and don't 'enjoy' them, then they are worse off.

So moral of the story, pay and enjoy and go off. No need to really flame them. Flame the one that caused you misery. Be more objective.

goodpartner
27-01-2012, 11:50 PM
Don't talk about FL for a while :)

Are beggars pitiful?
Do all of them have a story which are believable? :rolleyes:
Can some of them work in a sweat shop for a living?

We all know the answers to the above... so why have a sweeping statement or prejudice for FL? There are always exceptions; it's just so narrow-minded to say that the world is black or white just viewing from your own little window.

wolflust
28-01-2012, 12:53 AM
Yeah fully agree, we are in a world where most of us are living in the grey area, especially all of us here.

Don't talk about FL for a while :)

Are beggars pitiful?
Do all of them have a story which are believable? :rolleyes:
Can some of them work in a sweat shop for a living?

We all know the answers to the above... so why have a sweeping statement or prejudice for FL? There are always exceptions; it's just so narrow-minded to say that the world is black or white just viewing from your own little window.

izerkudie
30-01-2012, 08:09 PM
agree and yes its all about the money and service;)

tambi8
30-01-2012, 08:42 PM
Can you guys imagine life without these service provider?
They do not need your sympathy or need u to show pity. Just treat them with some dignity when they render their service:)

wolflust
30-01-2012, 09:52 PM
Yes they are here because there is demand, imagine if there is no demand will they be working in this line?

There's demand from single bros, bros whom can't get enough from their wives or girlfriends. Think of them as service providers, you don't have to pity them but do give them some dignity.

You may feel they overcharge you but again you have the choice not to visit again. You may pity them for their circumstances and give abit more but that's your choice/decision at that time. If you regret later, just remind yourself not to in future.

They are in a position whereby they are hard to change line afterwards. While they are young they can earn as much they would like but when they are in their 30s and beyond they have very little market value. And they have no relevant experience to work in other jobs.

We all have all our difficulties in life, they have their's too.

They do not need your sympathy or need u to show pity. Just treat them with some dignity when they render their service:)

loneyheart
31-01-2012, 12:06 AM
Tats said 5 customers a day X $50 X 20 days = $5000 per mth or 5 customers per day X $100 X 20 days = $10 000 per mth .....Min income 5K to 10K per mth ave base on 5 customers per day ......How many bros here making tat much monthly .... so who pitiful ??? :D

LovePotion
31-01-2012, 12:41 AM

if there's no FL, singapore crime rate will go up...

many rape/molest cases will appear in the newspaper

keith1978
31-01-2012, 12:58 AM
And the best part, they can ask you for $10 more to take cab or makan.
Once got 1 china milf even ask for my gold chain as a gift.

Wau piang damn bah.:mad:

Linnie
31-01-2012, 01:08 AM
Tats said 5 customers a day X $50 X 20 days = $5000 per mth or 5 customers per day X $100 X 20 days = $10 000 per mth .....Min income 5K to 10K per mth ave base on 5 customers per day ......How many bros here making tat much monthly .... so who pitiful ??? :D

Bro, you are totally correct! They earn about $10k per month. Imagine how much they can buy in their home country with SGD$10k. :D

$10k per month salary is about that of a high-mid level manager in an MNC. Sometimes I think it's great being a girl. You can choose not to join the education/corporate/business rat race. You just have to open mouth, open leg, let the semen flow and money will flow into your pocket. :p

For_fun
31-01-2012, 09:54 AM

I am still in contact with some of the FL who have returned to China (still banging them!) Many have bought houses, cars, and BFs.. They are enjoying the fruits of their labour!

kiasuking
31-01-2012, 01:14 PM
I think we are thinking too much here. FL = Prostitutes???. Who is more pitiful? I won't say FL/prostitutes are pitiful. If you do, you are only trying to find excuse for yourself to engage them. They are illegal service provider. Some good, some bad. Same as all other trades. If you need to release for whatsoever reason, they are there to provide a service.
Just my 2 cents opinion. "When the small head is in control, don't use the big head". Otherwise we'll confuse ourselves. :confused:

frostiee
31-01-2012, 02:51 PM
They are FL for goodness sake...

Some worked because of money and there are also others who had no choice due to family commitment and other reasons. Some of their monthly in their countries are a measly $200~$400 SGD/mth... Barely enough to survive not to mention feeding their families....

They may earned 'a lot' as mentioned by many but the feeling is never good.
Imagine yourself F-ing old aunties everyday... Shiok?

Not sure what the TS is getting so agitated about... Got duped by them?

44mm
31-01-2012, 03:05 PM
Go RWS and you will see those FLs got plenty of money to gamble.

tambi8
31-01-2012, 03:41 PM
Haha...for those who think FL business super lucrative and easy,try be one yourself or persuade your sisters, gf and friends....
Guys can sell backside and do bj or be gigolos

callmebad
31-01-2012, 03:42 PM
unless they're being forced to,the word 'pitiful' is not applicable at all !

wolflust
02-02-2012, 09:38 PM
Just my point of view and sidetrack abit, don't flame me because sharing of opinions is the reason why we are here.

I feel with the 2 casinos in Singapore, we are more likely to have the following 2 scenarios.

1. More maybe entering this trade because of gambling debts incurred. We all know only the casino is the only no matter how skilled or lucky you may be.

2. Those who are already in the trade termed generally "service ladies", once they get addicted to gambling, they may become stuck.

With regards to pity towards FLs or service ladies, I have already expressed my thoughts beforehand.

Some of us here definitely know of service ladies who wished to leave this trade one day, I believed true bros here will wish them well once they left, though we may miss them.

Again, some of you may say they deserve it for gambling but again those who gambled have a false hope that gambling may one day solve their financial problems. Those who do not wake soon enough, will only sink deeper.

Though some bros will insist that service ladies deserve no pity, we should not paint all them black. I had my say, bros who still wish to flame or zap me, go ahead because points don't matter that much to me.

sean69
03-02-2012, 12:02 PM
Question 1: have you work in a sweatshop or other job that is a 10 - 12 hour shift?

Question 2: have you work in a environment without the protection of Ministry of Manpower or other similar protection ;)

Talk is easy about sweating in a sweatshop but wait until you whack a 10 hour shift job... so...
24 hours in a day - 10 hour work time
- travel time
- at home family or alone time
- wash own clothes and prepare for work time
- sleep time
= NOT SO MUCH TIME

If you compare the above with the following job description:
Go online
Post picture and price + arrangements
Get paid hundreds of dollars for something you would normally give away:rolleyes:

For info: the IPhone that most SGporeans hold in hand is Made In China (Designed in California): and the company constructing it is known for NOT adhering to MOM laws....

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foxconn_suicides

Any bros who worked in SG Factory (line job) should know where im coming from

bro.. i worked in a similar environment before..

it is a textile/fabric factory where they produce fabric for t-shirts..
it is a 12-hour shift job
i work 6 days a week
environment is bad, poor ventilation and very hot as the fabrics need to go for multiple dyeing and washing and ironing
lunch break is only 30mins.. so the son-of-a-bitch foreman will pack lunch for us.. charging us more to pay for his petrol fee..
no tea break..
pay is miserable
by the time i reach home, shack out liao, can only eat dinner and knock off to bed to prepare for the next day..

why did i do the job? simple, at that time, jobs are not easy to come up and any fucked up job is better than no jobs.. i need the money and i work my ass off for it even thot it is miserable ..

if the ladies can't take the hardship and wants to turn to prostituition, it is their choice.. wat i can't understand is why you feel the need to justify their decision ?? .. yes, there are sweat shops in china, but if those factory workers can take it, why are you trying to put them down and justify that prostitiution is a better way out ??

infinitus
03-02-2012, 02:53 PM

I agree with you. Well said...

balloon69
03-02-2012, 06:59 PM
Whether a lady choose prosititution out of proverty or for a easy way out, once they enter to this trade for a period of time, their mind set will change. They will ask themselves, since already in this trade and they are earning much more then they need to slog so hard for a normal job, why shouldnt they continue. They can have good personalities, but after mixed around with other prostitutes, somehow it will affect them on how they see things in life. Not all will become hopeless of cos, but not much have the will power to survive the change.

Human beings are the same. Greed is also basic human nature.

Will a millionaire reject to become a billionaire???

izerkudie
03-02-2012, 09:03 PM
everyone has a basic need. start with the basic TS;)

hotstuffm8
03-02-2012, 09:34 PM
trolololol

Swagelock
04-02-2012, 12:09 AM
There is an old saying : No matter what I do,I don steal or rob.

bonkning
11-02-2012, 04:10 PM
it all depends on their reason for joining this trade. if it is becos of medical bills occured by family then i sympathise with them(if true), otherwise....no .

my regular wl told me she joins cos of good money, buy branded stuff and get the best things n service $$ can buy. the savings she has accumulated over the years!!! walaneh ....of course she could easliy have a bf based on her assets, but she says he's got no $$, so left him.

so wat's there to pity? it's her choice!

but neither is it the best way to make money cos she also told me of difficult encounters with violent clients, risk of std and 'no body would pity' them if they get aids' and has given up on the idea of setting up a family and the 'sacrifice', 'xi shen', leaving their home to a foreign land with not much entertainment outside.

it's a gamble they take. they do not need our pity, only respect their dignity regarding their dos and don'ts when they provide their service as they draw a line as to what is provided.