PDA

View Full Version : Just Broke Off With My BOY!!!

sweety_gal_swee
20-01-2012, 07:15 AM
Been many years together, he just left me without a good reason..:mad:
We eat together, sleep together, play together......WHY.
He left TOGETHER with our saving!!!!Why why Why????
Life life life.....full of why why why??

jasdude
20-01-2012, 07:23 AM
Sorry to hear that gal, but the hard fact is that your BOY had ran away for good since he took all the money you two had saved together as well.

Don't need to question why gal! Just ask yourself this! Will you forgive him and take him back? He might be with another gal right now, spending your money on her. If no, the hatre or detest will guide you through and out this rough patch because HE is not worth it. If yes! you are doomed for failure again.

Stand up and walk on.

LALAIdiot
20-01-2012, 07:25 AM
He's not worth it. Just took your money and run away means he's eye-ing your money all along. Just forget that worthless guy.

thrush
20-01-2012, 07:30 AM
Feel sorry for you. But it's no point despairing and lamenting over it. Learn from this and use it to be a better person.

unsung80
20-01-2012, 07:39 AM
Sorry to hear that, better find out why than left in the dark. :)

AmeShin
20-01-2012, 07:59 AM
Cheer up talk to friends ppl if needed
Be strong
He dont appreciate u, others will
Meanwhile we sayang sayang u back ok dont be too sad

soccerboot
20-01-2012, 08:00 AM
Sorry to hear that, just forget about him and goes on with your life. Rememeber, if you didn't get what you want, you deserve something better! It is a blessing in disguise as you will not spend the rest of your life with someone who don't deserve and appreciate you. Cheers!:)

honda81234
20-01-2012, 08:25 AM
Hi Sis, I hope you can recover faster...asking Yu nt to be sad is impossible as I know how deep he hurt...but please recover urself and take care of urself...look at the brighter side, at least he do this now...imagine after you both are married and he throw you with debts and children and run away wither money...that is worst...pick urself up and run faster on the future...all the brothers here will support you morally...

leon0536
20-01-2012, 08:36 AM
Yup I agree from what the othere guys said , hope you recover soon , hey if you need some one to talk to or drinking buddy you can pm me even we don't know each othere im a good listener

hunson
20-01-2012, 08:40 AM
Hi lady,

What u have gone through is common in all the era and I have no doubt some of the bros/sis here have also experienced such things...

One of ex-gf just disappeared into thin air during our relationship... even though she does not take all my $... it has a big impact on me that makes me doubt my abilities that time...

You would be thinking of this thing many times and would have mixed feelings... anger... frustration... sad... u will feel inferior... but do let it go...
Only when u let it go that u can really walk out of the dark...

It is his loss to leave u... he has missed out a lady who is willing to go through thick and thin with him... u can't really find a partner like this in this society where many are more materialistic...

This also helps u to see a good person who is willing to stand by u in time to come... do talk to your family and close friends... I would be more worried than u... $ lost is just a lesson learnt... don't have any negative thoughts of taking his or your life.... not worth it...

Most probably u would take a few mths to go into normal routine again and to get over it might take some time... but still, stand up and show him u would not be beaten down... make him regret leaving u by living a more productive life!

Cheer up!

kgbkgb
20-01-2012, 08:50 AM

It's common to leave a relationship but to leave with the other partner's savings shows something. You have been too trusting. Never ever share yr savings. Keep it to yrself and such things would never happen. Take this as a lesson and move on with yr life

guowei8
20-01-2012, 08:58 AM
Now in trend is break up?

muscleboi
20-01-2012, 09:01 AM

The only thing you can do now is to move on but move on remembering this fact as a lesson and be more careful with your money next time you get into a relationship.

lettfly
20-01-2012, 09:06 AM
You will probably never know why but it should not matter.

His walking away is surely devastating and the emotional pain on the mental psyche can tear at you from the inside out, outside in and all over again. Nip it in the bud.

Acknowledge what he has done, come to terms with it, grief it even be angry about it but tell yourself you are a better person w/o your bf. You have to be, you have other people who care for you, your parents for example, your siblings if any and surely you have friends who will stand by you no matter what happens.
If you are lacking friends or have this doubt that makes you wonder if you still have friends maybe it's because you have spent your lives being too much involved with each other and as such neglected your friends, in that case, call out to them for support. Those that care for you will be there for you. Else, make new friends! As the Irish like to think, A stranger is only a friend you have not met.
The money lost can be earned back. Sure, it takes time but still it will be back. What you cannot lose is yourself, once you lose yourself you lose everything! Live your live better than you have ever before. Be a better child of your parents, a better sibling, a better professional at work and a better friend. cut out the emotional and mental anguish that can only slow you down.
Last and surely not least, wise up from this experience, take the pain as a battle scar. Remember of this episode but do not let it colour your life. Open your eyes to a better someone. Someone who would love and care for you for what you are worth and whom you can trust to put your head on his shoulders when you are down. I hope for your own sake you embark on a better adventure hereon and never look back.

Andylin24
20-01-2012, 09:07 AM
The best is for you to move on with yr life , I am sure in the beginning it will hurt. Let time heal ur wounds. Is not worth for you
To feel sad over that sort of guy

melvin244
20-01-2012, 09:26 AM
Dun b sad. Show him tat u can live better without him.
Time can cure yr wound.

chnhubby71
20-01-2012, 09:37 AM
Life have to go ON if you believe in fate and destiny.

We build a fortune together and we ended up empty handed which I personally believe if we keep blaming ourself for it, we will never be able to lift our head to walk in the street.

Today, we are already back with a Million $ in our pocket and we can walk with our head high up wherever we are.

Just let the pass be a pass and live your life with your next partner to be if there is any fated to be with you my dear.

Wish you good luck. Cheer!

HunterJ
20-01-2012, 09:40 AM

Aww... Sounds sad. I don't know why this will happen, but since it has happened, take it easy, cool yourself down. Mind me asking one thing, are you married?

It takes years to trust 1 person, but it just takes 1 second to break the trust. I believe you will be having a hard time from now on. You will have my support !! :)

Don't ponder over the bad guy who left you and give u all this shit !! :mad:

sundial
20-01-2012, 09:46 AM
Why dont you make a police report that he ran away with your money.
Also you might want to consider putting up his photo for us to see.

sweety_gal_swee
20-01-2012, 09:50 AM
Thanks all of your advice......
Sometime life is like that???? Why me?
I done nothing wrong!!!!Why me??
Money he took are mainly my saving!!!!:mad:

Trusted him so much, love him so much!!! Till now I'm still in the lost!!!Why why why!!!

Had been calling his H/P but he don't pick up, can anyone help me to call and F**K him???

Now CNY coming, hands are tight....I am Depending on gift 'Red Packet' now....hahahaha:(:(:(

sweety_gal_swee
20-01-2012, 09:52 AM
Why dont you make a police report that he ran away with your money.
Also you might want to consider putting up his photo for us to see.

I had made a police report but no use!! seen like he had went back to malaysia!!!

sweety_gal_swee
20-01-2012, 09:53 AM
Sorry to hear that, better find out why than left in the dark. :)

I'm trying to find out why but he don't answer my call....!!

callmebad
20-01-2012, 09:55 AM
Asking you not to be sad is easier said than done.
Even if we lost a dog, we can also cry as if our parents left us.
What you can do is try to get your mind occupied on the things you like to do, cultivate some hobbies, taking up something or learn something that can improve on yourself, keep close in touch with some same sex friends at all times even in future (whether or not you're going to have another guy).

Some people said - The Best Revenge Is To Live Well. Show Those That Hurt You That Their Actions Don't Affect You At All !

You will feel hurt initially, but time is the best medicine. In the end, everything will be okay for you. After the thunder storm or rain is over, bright sunshine will return. Dawn will return after dusk.

sweety_gal_swee
20-01-2012, 09:56 AM
The best is for you to move on with yr life , I am sure in the beginning it will hurt. Let time heal ur wounds. Is not worth for you
To feel sad over that sort of guy

Try to move on!! But infront of me-Chinese New Year don't know how can I move over...?

sweety_gal_swee
20-01-2012, 09:59 AM
Aww... Sounds sad. I don't know why this will happen, but since it has happened, take it easy, cool yourself down. Mind me asking one thing, are you married?

It takes years to trust 1 person, but it just takes 1 second to break the trust. I believe you will be having a hard time from now on. You will have my support !! :)

Don't ponder over the bad guy who left you and give u all this shit !! :mad:

Wonder how to take it easy....he ran away with a tolal $85K!!!!!
No, we are not married, we just stay together but planing to get marry.
Maybe I gave him to much pressure, that's why he MIA???

Manhooder
20-01-2012, 10:11 AM
Hi Sweet, sorry to hear ur plight I really despise man who take a woman's money, let alone he is someone u love so much. I understand u must be heart-broken n angry. Well, these kind of things do happen in our life n no use crying over split milk. Brace urself up n move on. I know it's a painful loss (money n love), but money can be earned back n ur heart will heal by time.

No matter what, u still have us in SBF to lend u a hearing ear. Pick up the pieces n stop thinking abt that jerk. He will get his retribution.

Do let us know how we can help u. I believe many ppl will offer help if it is within their limits. Cheer up n gd luck, sis Sweet... *hugs n kisses*

Manhooder
20-01-2012, 10:15 AM

WTF! $85k! Dats hell lot of hard earned money! Bloody jerk he is! Too much pressure is not an excuse! If he really love u, he shd not have done dat. Furnish us his details so that we can help u find him.

ah rat
20-01-2012, 10:16 AM
I had made a police report but no use!! seen like he had went back to malaysia!!!

Did u ask the police,what they going to do :D

HunterJ
20-01-2012, 10:21 AM

WTF !!! No offense sis, but you can always ask some help from people here. I believe there will be some righteous people who will offer some help to you without and returns. Maybe one of them is me !!!

Call that bastard and give him a lecture !! Lure him into JB, can find some people whack him up and squeeze all the money out from him.. grr.. :mad:

sweety_gal_swee
20-01-2012, 10:23 AM
Did u ask the police,what they going to do :D

They can't do anythings, it was a joint account with any partly can take money out....:(:o

devan69
20-01-2012, 10:23 AM
Ok sis if the case nw is he run away wif
85k of the money and he is a malaysia I think he muz have plan tat to cheat u , sad to say tat bt is he a local or Malaysia ?
There r still ways to get bk the money bk
Nt really worth it

sweety_gal_swee
20-01-2012, 10:24 AM
WTF !!! No offense sis, but you can always ask some help from people here. I believe there will be some righteous people who will offer some help to you without and returns. Maybe one of them is me !!!

Call that bastard and give him a lecture !! Lure him into JB, can find some people whack him up and squeeze all the money out from him.. grr.. :mad:

I really hope someone here can help and that is the reason I come back to SBF since I quit 2009.

guowei8
20-01-2012, 10:31 AM
They can't do anythings, it was a joint account with any partly can take money out....:(:o

Dumb enough.. i rather put both party

ah rat
20-01-2012, 10:41 AM
TS,Since his handphone haven't terminate,ask 1 of yours girlfriend to call or msg him,rather then guy to call him.Trick him out to meet somewhere.

takeshiblue
20-01-2012, 11:03 AM
That hav few things u need to do 1st:-
1) May I know he already withdraw ALL money from bank? Such a big amount he want to withdraw, I think bank normally will call you to certify. If haven't withdraw all, ask bank to freeze the account immediately.
2) Report to police, ask police to ban him not leaving SG in case he still in SG, or blacklist & ban him to enter SG forever.
3) Do u hav any contact ( Hp, MSN, facebook, etc ) of his friend? U can tell them this matter & try to beg for their help. U also can do some bad way, post his photo & detail to facebook, let his friend know what kind of person he is, make them alert & beware of him.

That hav few thing u need to do at future:-
1) Prepare for worst, in case u cannot get back the money. Don't think about he will go back to you, that is impossible if he do such thing & leave you without any reason & notice, even after this he come back & give back to you the money, don't accept him again, he not worth it! U NEED TO RESTART AGAIN, sorry to tell you cruel truth......
2) Don't open joint bank account, buy propety with anyone other than ur parent, brother & sister, BEFORE u getting married ( ROM ). If your BF ask to do that, do not agree it. If he say " U trust me, love me, so you should agree", you can answer " If you love me, don't force me ".

guowei8
20-01-2012, 11:08 AM
Bank very free to call sio. Bank only take and give. No time for couple nonsense

Cerberus
20-01-2012, 11:11 AM
If you keep getting knowing such type of guys....you really have to seriously sit down n ponder whether your selection criteria is flawed.

HunterJ
20-01-2012, 11:28 AM
TS,Since his handphone haven't terminate,ask 1 of yours girlfriend to call or msg him,rather then guy to call him.Trick him out to meet somewhere.

Yes. I double that. Get a girl to call would be more effective. Teaching this type of bastard a lesson is never too late for one. Trick him out and teach him a lesson of his life. :D

Ichigo_Kurosaki
20-01-2012, 11:37 AM
That hav few things u need to do 1st:-

1) May I know he already withdraw ALL money from bank? Such a big amount he want to withdraw, I think bank normally will call you to certify. If haven't withdraw all, ask bank to freeze the account immediately. - From TS post, seems like too late liao

2) Report to police, ask police to ban him not leaving SG in case he still in SG, or blacklist & ban him to enter SG forever. - From TS post, seems like done that and also too late liao

3) Do u hav any contact ( Hp, MSN, facebook, etc ) of his friend? U can tell them this matter & try to beg for their help. U also can do some bad way, post his photo & detail to facebook, let his friend know what kind of person he is, make them alert & beware of him. - Such actions are not encouraged cos it will fuels and will only make things worse

No offense. As above ;)

wukong68
20-01-2012, 11:37 AM
I really hope someone here can help and that is the reason I come back to SBF since I quit 2009.

Normally such cases once the guy siphoned all the savings very unlikely he will be responding to any of your calls and hide all the way.

You lodge a police as per normal and seek police assistance.
Downside is he's a Malaysian, limitations to track further also..

Hope things will turn up positive for you gal :)

kyoukai
20-01-2012, 11:57 AM
take care yea? revenge is never too late. never too sweet. you'll find him one day. cheers =)

sweety_gal_swee
20-01-2012, 11:59 AM
Worse is now I'm jobless...things happen after i resign......
Am Planning to go holiday with him to Euro, I pay all the fee and the ticket is with him......this is BAD:o:o:(

Blueparadise11
20-01-2012, 12:01 PM
Just remember not to trusth anyone but yourself.. No guy in this world is 100% faithful.. Every guys lie to get love to get sex is just how bastard the guy can be.. You must Learn how to 'close one eye open one eye' and 'pull and release' in the right time.. If he goes to far.. That's mean he don't appreciate.. Let it go..

skyscrape
20-01-2012, 12:13 PM
Pm me if you're lonely.

whoami_1969
20-01-2012, 12:13 PM
Am Planning to go holiday with him to Euro, I pay all the fee and the ticket is with him......this is BAD:o:o:(

It is BAD....poor gal

HungHubby
20-01-2012, 12:16 PM
1. since its a joint account, there's is nothing u can do even if u prove that all the money was from u. the law just dun work that way for banks.
2. u can get people to haress him and chase him for the money for a small fee, but with sgd 85k in msia, he too can play the game. so not much point in doing that either.
3. about the tix and stuff, see if u can try and report lost/stolen and ask for replacement ones.
4. u are jobless so start looking for a new job?

aint meant to be crude, but seriously hun, there's nothing u can do, just move on.

whoami_1969
20-01-2012, 12:17 PM
Pm me if you're lonely.

What you mean by lonely??!!! You should feel sad for her, not throw stone down the well right.

Apocalypse
20-01-2012, 12:20 PM
1st u need to establish if he still have the $. Some people will have dispose off the money by now and by then its pointless if he don't have the money.

if he still have the money, then you can scam it back from him. Scammer usually don't believe their money can be scammed. Perfect for a reverse scam.

ufolanded
20-01-2012, 12:35 PM
This kind of ppl also have...:mad:

1stTR
20-01-2012, 12:40 PM
I'm trying to find out why but he don't answer my call....!!

Hi TS, sorry to hear tat. But, is there a point to kno y? Do u tink u're ready for his explaination(for watever reason he's giving)? Will knoing the reason helps to easy ur pain or reverse the situation or makin it more acceptable? I'm not saying to just forget it or let it rest. Watever actions or options u're open to to recover ur loses all takes time. U won't get an instant outcome or miracle to happen. Since it's oredi happened, I tink wat u need to do at present is to prioritizes ur needs 1st. Hw r u gg to get thru ur days during tis period till u get a job? (e,g; to pay the bills and ur daily expenses, etc) Is ther any relatives, siblings or friends tat u can turn to to help u thru tis period? Mayb u shld temp clear ur tots and make a plan to address ur daily needs 1st.

Ichigo_Kurosaki
20-01-2012, 12:42 PM
can anyone help me to call and F**K him???

Now CNY coming, hands are tight....I am Depending on gift 'Red Packet' now....hahahaha

Try to move on!! But infront of me-Chinese New Year don't know how can I move over...?

Am Planning to go holiday with him to Euro, I pay all the fee and the ticket is with him......this is BAD

I was at a temple, there is a poem called "Loss" carved into a stone. It has three words which read: "Loss"... Only feel it.

TS, I guess you have to bit the bullet alone, endure the worst part of this ordeal, get over with it and find a new job after CNY cos 2012 is gonna be uncertain economy for everyone. :o;)

Lookgood
20-01-2012, 12:45 PM
Life still have to move on without him...knowing what happen and why don't help much..85k is lot lot of money, I think I time for you to start you saving again.
Good Luck to you.

mr_missile
20-01-2012, 12:52 PM
sorry if i am blunt. but are you asking for $$$ from bros here?

Apocalypse
20-01-2012, 01:51 PM

orh..... if you give me your bank details, I get my former CIA contacts to hunt down your boy and get your $ back for you. Terms and conditions applies***

PM me for a non obligatory discussion :D

Blueparadise11
20-01-2012, 02:17 PM

So... You mean you need extra income ??

goodpartner
20-01-2012, 02:35 PM
sorry if i am blunt. but are you asking for $$$ from bros here?

I thought I'm the only one having this thought judging from a few explicit hints from TS posts... ;)

So the bro who asked if she is lonely pm him is not exactly throwing stone down the well as another said. He was merely offering very practical help to her. Cum'on guys... Of ALL forums, she came back HERE for help! Think about it...

TS will be able to justify her intent if she do eventually post details of her bf here for real help outside of what the authority can do, Else.... Oh well... Just camp to read story!

guowei8
20-01-2012, 02:40 PM
orh..... if you give me your bank details, I get my former CIA contacts to hunt down your boy and get your $ back for you. Terms and conditions applies***

Whats left in him is his life. Take it or leave it

gobal100
20-01-2012, 02:57 PM
Just remember the good things both of you got. anything more than that just sleep and forget. if not life can't move on from here.

Ichigo_Kurosaki
20-01-2012, 02:58 PM
Now CNY coming, hands are tight.... I am Depending on gift 'Red Packet' now....hahahaha

Please read between these lines, TS is coming out from her retirement and offering her services again since 2009 :D

Apocalypse
20-01-2012, 03:06 PM
Please read between these lines, TS is coming out from her retirement and offering her services again since 2009 :D

now she want someone to bao her for 85k wor..... must see if really got the "liow" anot.

based on the law of diminishing returns if before her retirement is 85k now still have 85k? :rolleyes:

Apocalypse
20-01-2012, 03:24 PM
I got a solution:

$85,000 / 15000 bros , each bro contribute $5 to queue up and teh neh neh u will get back about $80,000 in about 5.2hrs if each bro takes 30 secs to teh neh neh.

$5 CNY cheer most bro here should be able to afford. :D

HunterJ
20-01-2012, 03:31 PM
I got a solution:

$85,000 / 15000 bros , each bro contribute $5 to queue up and teh neh neh u will get back about $80,000 in about 5.2hrs if each bro takes 30 secs to teh neh neh.

This is a good idea !!! but 30 secs a bit too short hor? hahaha. At least 3 minutes la, enough to cook 1 pack of maggie mee ! :D

ah rat
20-01-2012, 03:32 PM
Here got neh neh to teh :p :D

mr_missile
20-01-2012, 03:34 PM

can post a copy of the police report so we can know it's for real?

bro Apocalypse already offered to help you. good luck. :)

alan0338
20-01-2012, 03:34 PM
no comments... only thing i can say is i tot most of the time, only guys are gong kia, :D but now u proved otherwise... some more previously ur work should tell u to be wary of everyone ma.. sighs... y so careless ... :o

the guy run road liao la, time to start all over again ... :)

for a start, would recommend u to buy a bit toto for tonyt, maybe got chance... :D

HunterJ
20-01-2012, 03:45 PM
TS, u need a toy BOY? I won't run away like the other guy, but I can slowly spend your money... And also give you a pleasurable time ~~~ LOL !! :p

NittoBoy
20-01-2012, 03:47 PM

Next time see him, ask him go and die la!...:mad:

Ichigo_Kurosaki
20-01-2012, 03:56 PM
Current Forex rate as follows:

SGD85,000.00 = MYR207,035.40

1 SGD = 2.43571 MYR

HunterJ
20-01-2012, 04:02 PM
Current Forex rate as follows:

SGD85,000.00 = MYR207,035.40

1 SGD = 2.43571 MYR

Why must change to MYR ?? :confused: :confused:

RealEstateGuy
20-01-2012, 04:05 PM

Sistah, call the police?

astrojam69
20-01-2012, 04:09 PM
Eat and da bao is the lowest a guy can get! Forget about him, he is not worth it for you to ask so many why.

sweety_gal_swee
20-01-2012, 04:20 PM
Looking at the last few reply, now I know I come to a wrong place...

Can't I have a place to cry, can't throw in SBF now a day, bros seen no more friendly as efore.....sad, is this life?

NVM.....

Apocalypse
20-01-2012, 04:23 PM
Sistah, call the police?

Can u activate your maids to track him down? :D

mr_missile
20-01-2012, 04:24 PM

Can't I have a place to cry, can't throw in SBF now a day, bros seen no more friendly as efore.....sad, is this life?

NVM.....

of cos you can cry here. but my question is, is that your only objective? :)

mr_missile
20-01-2012, 04:25 PM
Can u activate your maids to track him down? :D

they are too high class lah bro. they don't do tracking business one lah. :D

Apocalypse
20-01-2012, 04:34 PM
This is a good idea !!! but 30 secs a bit too short hor? hahaha. At least 3 minutes la, enough to cook 1 pack of maggie mee ! :D

3 mins means she needs to work for 6 x the amt of time. Which is over 2 days. :D then if bros dun come together it will further delay the target amount being reached.

must be in time for CNY mah.

Apocalypse
20-01-2012, 04:37 PM
they are too high class lah bro. they don't do tracking business one lah. :D

Every neighbourhood got maids, even orchard road got maid. Maid call bangala to tell them keep a look out. Indonesia , malaysia, thailand and philipines the moment he appear, there will be a maid and a bangala nearby.

Ichigo_Kurosaki
20-01-2012, 04:37 PM

NVM.....

We just decipered what you wrote cos it's quite obvious you are not here just to cry but to seek money as well ;)

Re: Just Broke Off With My BOY!!! - This thread title simply implied: I am back and available ;)

Cos he didn't break off with you but he MIA with your 85k

or Re: My BOY Ran Away With My Money ;)

Again, no one is stopping you from crying your heart out here or to come out of retirement. From your points rising up till now, there are no shortages of willing bros wanting to help you in your problem and deficit. If we are unfriendly, we wouldn't bother to pump your thread (of cos, we being poor folks without money, can only do this to help out, no money, come out effort mah). We are curious and perhaps more practical (or maybe wiser) as from yesteryear 2009 cos now is 2012 :D

goodpartner
20-01-2012, 04:39 PM
Sistah, call the police?

Bradday, u see my posts on this thread?

Now do u see that I don't just say the "opposite" of YOUR thread ONLY?
Btw, why do I sense that you're stalking me recently? Trying to catch me post something ridicules? :rolleyes:

Maybe I'm just getting REGphobia....

mr_missile
20-01-2012, 04:42 PM
We just decipered what you wrote cos it's quite obvious you are not here just to cry but to seek money as well ;)

Re: Just Broke Off With My BOY!!! - This thread title simply implied: I am back and available ;)

Cos he didn't break off with you but he MIA with your 85k

or Re: My BOY Ran Away With My Money

Again, no one is stopping you from crying your heart out here or to come out of retirement. From your points rising up till now, there are no shortages of willing bros wanting to help you in your problem and deficit :D

and i thought i was blunt. :D

mr_missile
20-01-2012, 04:44 PM
Every neighbourhood got maids, even orchard road got maid. Maid call bangala to tell them keep a look out. Indonesia , malaysia, thailand and philipines the moment he appear, there will be a maid and a bangala nearby.

you do have a valid point there bro. ;)

Ichigo_Kurosaki
20-01-2012, 04:45 PM
and i thought i was blunt. :D

Better be blunt than unfriendly mah :D
Afterall, we didn't run away with her 85K ;)

goodpartner
20-01-2012, 04:56 PM

Sis, this is right forum for the right objective lah (seek money and/or FB). Definitely NOT just for crying out only. I dont think you're here for stories or photo/video downloads right?

Flowerpot forum will be more suitable to you if you wanna get those standard men bashing replies from ppl WITHOUT the hidden/slight desire to bed you after offering the consolations.

U should know the above given that you're not newbie here.
So all the CSI mindset bros here will think like the last few posts ;)

bleuwings
20-01-2012, 05:38 PM
Ever try looking him up at his work place or trace him down using GPS on his phone?

octman
20-01-2012, 06:07 PM
Never trust yr own money with yr the other half.......... trust only yrself. Curse yr boy for taking yr share of money. Now, done caannot be undone.... just dun repeat yr mistake again. Cheers!!!

Apocalypse
20-01-2012, 06:11 PM
Never trust yr own money with yr the other half.......... trust only yrself. Curse yr boy for taking yr share of money. Now, done caannot be undone.... just dun repeat yr mistake again. Cheers!!!

So what's next?

onlyhuman
20-01-2012, 08:44 PM

NVM.....

Wat help u need? If free donation I think u are at the wrong place...but if there is an exchange of services then bingo! Welcome back to sbf :D

MoralEpitome
20-01-2012, 09:40 PM

I think it is quite apparent what's your agenda leow, you got pic? NPNT? offer you $200/1/1?

You know, I really feel bad for the brudders who sympathize with you.

You need money, work for it, do not make use of kind hearted bros who are slaving their lives off for a honest day's work...

jeff_no
20-01-2012, 10:25 PM
Really sad to hear that. Life is full of ups and downs. I have encounter something similar in my life too a few years ago. I do wish to write my story to share with everybody here but whenever I think of it, it still hurt me badly until now. I really pity the situation you are in now! There is not much we can help but just hope you and get through it asap. It hard but life move on. Take Care and best wishes!!!

I am consider quite a senior here but for no reason my pts was deducted to zero and was place in moderation. I also do hope some senior bro can get me out of this situation if possible. Your help will be greatly appreaciated!!! Thanks! :)

physco28
20-01-2012, 10:33 PM
80% of threads in 'Adult Discussion about Sex' forum are fake which is make up of 30% scams and 50% fantasy stories for you relaxation and enjoyment... maybe only 20% of the threads are true stories.

Make it a tough decission to believe your story... I'm sorry but this is a fact.

arsenal_84
21-01-2012, 01:09 AM
never have a joint account with the other half.

NoobNoob
21-01-2012, 02:09 AM
Sorry for you gal but life still have to go on. Hope you will recover back fast.

cherubim1646
21-01-2012, 02:41 AM
Hi Sweet,

I just need you to know some things.

1 -> Have you met with his parents or visited them occasional once a year?

2 -> You have been with him for many years so why didn't you ROM with him first? -> If he gave a lot of excuses after all this years, then something must be wrong.

3 -> Here is not a good place to seek advise as we are all out here for a motive. (Yes for you wise, you have been in the trade before but some of the older guys have already gone missing or turn good. I have been here since 2004 so a lot have changed)

4 -> The best person/ppl who will help you are your close friends, relatives and parents so seeking help here won't help unless you are lucky to meet a good person. P.S: I am not a good person/man, i am a jerk too.

5 -> Like what they say before, once you fall, stand up again and don fall for the same trick. (Tie the man up tightly until he can't breathe if you really love him)

6 -> Stay Strong

cherubim1646
21-01-2012, 02:42 AM
never have a joint account with the other half.

I trust her with my money since i know my gf since birth.

justl00king
21-01-2012, 02:53 AM
Sad to hear of your situation.

Take comfort to know that many bros here waiting to sayang you. :D

Cchansey
21-01-2012, 03:11 AM
I got a solution:

LMAO, forumer.

Just made ma night :D

jeff88
21-01-2012, 07:07 AM
Fee for your services was $120/1/1. Now, I offer you $150/1/1 since you need some cash. But please do not fly me aeroplane again. You did that to me at C81 in 2009.

superman128
21-01-2012, 07:46 AM

why ask yourself this question 'why' ?
he ran away with obvious reasons and you think hes gonna answer your call even if you keep calling? wake up girl. no use calling.

i understand your frustration, but only time can heal..no point hiding in your sorrow and sadness but you just gotta stay strong and move on.. 85grand of course is alot but what has happen, has happened and you cant do anything, right? even if you report to FBI, do you think the country will be able to hunt him down ? OBVIOUSLY NO..

we all feel sorry for your incident but face it and move on, theres nothing you can do..
any problems we are here to help you but don't find excuses for yourself as to WHY he ran away, such as because you are giving him pressure over future marriage plan blah blah blah.. forget bout it.. hes been eyeing your money all the while ok..

time will heal you..trust me

Demonkin7
21-01-2012, 08:11 AM
Sister dun be too sad.
like still has time go on.
What field of work r u looking for?
U need to get a job fast cos the wave is going to come.
By mid year work will be lesser...
Can find some job agency n apply.
If u r willing to take up the job I am sure u can find one.
If u want some job agency details or work on ur resume can pm me.

Just stay strong n stand up on ur feet again.
From the way ur situation, I am sorry to say this but I think he had it planned rather well.

arsenal_84
21-01-2012, 08:28 AM
I trust her with my money since i know my gf since birth.

i'm not so generous when it comes to such financial issues.
when dealing with money, i only trust myself.

HunterJ
21-01-2012, 10:15 AM
and now....... she is gone !! hahahaha... ;)

Cerberus
21-01-2012, 10:45 AM
Easy $ comes....easy $ goes.....

That's life.

mr_missile
21-01-2012, 12:31 PM
ok. knew it was going to happen for me being blunt with my comments here.

did i hit the nail on the head? the truth hurts isn't it? bros here are not so naive lah. :)

ok. just got zapped 4 points and no nick left behind....with comment "don't play play".... hmmm.....i wonder who this zapper is? :rolleyes:....was zapped this morning at around 10am. saw ts profile and her last activity here was coincidentally at that time too.....hmmm.....her rep power is 7. and i was zapped 4 points. voila! :)

oh, by the way, i just zap you 4. a "favour" begets another. ya?

Ichigo_Kurosaki
21-01-2012, 12:51 PM
TS, Every one of us with a normal IQ is able to read the obvious message you posted.

1) You are seeking a white knight to help you to trace and call your MIA boyfriend

2) You are seeking Ang Pows ($$$$$) cos you are broke after your boyfriend MIA with your 85K and to make matters worse, you have just resigned from your job preparing for the Europe trip.

3) You are coming out from retirement since you quitted in 2009

4) To a lesser extend, cry here

We (Most of the bros posted here so far - poor sincere honest folks) are blunt cos we are sincere in hearing your woes. If we only want to get into your good book just to purchase your pussy. We either up your points (but of cos up money is more practical) or sugar coated our posts...You of most girls in this forum should know by now, all these are as fake as your MIA boyfriend..Please la, I think you are mature enough, please grow some sense after this saga. :rolleyes::o

Let's be practical here - It makes no sense atall that we ought to feel sad or sorry with your plight (or just because you are a female) cos we didn't know you nor have shared or enjoyed the pleasure while you were in good times. We are not even online friends anyway. ;)

Golden question
21-01-2012, 01:06 PM
TS, Every one of us with a normal IQ is able to read the obvious message you posted.

1) You are seeking a white knight to help you to trace and call your MIA boyfriend

2) You are seeking Ang Pows ($$$$$) cos you are broke after your boyfriend MIA with your 85K and to make matters worse, you have just resigned from your job preparing for the Europe trip.

We (Most of the bros posted here so far - poor sincere honest folks) are blunt cos we are sincere in hearing your woes. If we only want to get into your good book just to purchase your pussy. We either up your points (but of cos up money is more practical) or sugar coated our posts...You of most girls in this forum should know by now, all these are as fake as your MIA boyfriend..Please la, I think you are mature enough, please grow some sense after this saga. :rolleyes::o

Let's be practical here - It makes no sense atall that we ought to feel sad or sorry with your plight (or just because you are a female) cos we didn't know you nor have shared or enjoyed the pleasure while you were in good times. We are not even online friends anyway. ;)

bro,u have become one of my admirer for your posting,really can learn something from u on what u post:D

goodpartner
21-01-2012, 05:36 PM

:( And I though my IQ was above average to notice that...

bro,u have become one of my admirer for your posting,really can learn something from u on what u post:D

Me too, okie let me declare that other than bro Colins, bro IK is my next most admired person in SBF ;)

Apocalypse
21-01-2012, 06:51 PM
:( And I though my IQ was above average to notice that...

Me too, okie let me declare that other than bro Colins, bro IK is my next most admired person in SBF ;)

Dun worry. There r many below average IQ here. They go by keywords "female", "pussy" "help" search. The story is irrelevant. :D

aniceguy
24-01-2012, 12:30 PM

NVM.....

Hi sweet,
Can I help?

guess67
24-01-2012, 01:12 PM

i agree with u, i also like to read IK's posts, very straight to the point:p

sweety_gal_swee
24-01-2012, 02:01 PM

Talk easy, you want to try? Your post sound good but what really in you mind only you know!!
Same like 'Apocalypse' and 'me missie', till now I have not ask anyone here for help yet, why so fast comment bad on me??
Can't you wait till I really ask for help or post to come back for FL than comment on me still not too late right??
Points?? did or didn't I ask for points??? NO or not yet right?? Than why you so fast want to hang me???
Is it beause you(s) are same like my BOY, run again with your(s) gals money and trying to post on me to make you(s) feel better??

ufolanded
24-01-2012, 02:09 PM
Talk easy, you want to try? Your post sound good but what really in you mind only you know!!
Same like 'Apocalypse' and 'me missie', till now I have not ask anyone here for help yet, why so fast comment bad on me??
Can't you wait till I really ask for help or post to come back for FL than comment on me still not too late right??
Points?? did or didn't I ask for points??? NO or not yet right?? Than why you so fast want to hang me???
Is it beause you(s) are same like my BOY, run again with your(s) gals money and trying to post on me to make you(s) feel better??

Cool down sweet....
some ppl here are like that one...no point angry with them. They are just some kind of animals that like to bark, like that make them feel like a HERO....but die first...haha:D

GeBiz
24-01-2012, 02:13 PM
I would like to help...;)

ImCJY
24-01-2012, 02:21 PM
Many helping hands here...

ILick56
24-01-2012, 02:24 PM
Take it easy. Helping hand here if u require.

TuaPuiKia
24-01-2012, 02:25 PM
Sad to hear...he really left with ur savings? whoa...

rebornsg
24-01-2012, 02:25 PM
Enjoy and Enjoy that"s how life goes :)

Apocalypse
24-01-2012, 03:26 PM
Cool down sweet....
some ppl here are like that one...no point angry with them. They are just some kind of animals that like to bark, like that make them feel like a HERO....but die first...haha:D

you collect CPF $ already? 58 should have collected already right? Then in this Dragon Year can do a good deed, give 85k to TS so she can be your no string attached GF. http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=193399&highlight=

Don't have $85k? Ok ok.... then may you slough hard this year then.

ufolanded
24-01-2012, 03:29 PM
Cool down sweet....

to the loser that zap me by saying 'Loser'??? your nick please?

cavemanng
24-01-2012, 04:07 PM
Hi TS

I am sorry to hear about this unfortunate event! There is nothing I can do but I hope you can think of all the positives and continue with your life.

From what I have read, you are wonderful, saving money, arrangement holiday, paying and also quitting ur job. Keep it up and you will find a better guy

addthefun
24-01-2012, 04:18 PM
Be careful,now forum also has lady trying to scam bros here.
Just nice now cry,she's trying to hope some ang pao
:eek::eek:

billgates
24-01-2012, 07:25 PM
TS, if u are reasonably good looking, attractive etc, there are ways to make back yr money without selling your body.

I know there are many opportunists out there "hoping" that u would take the easiest path -- even a village gal knows that path. But there are other paths to take so choose wisely cos it affects your life.

BTW which part of M'sia is yr bf from? Do u know his hometown, relatives, friends etc? It's quite easy to track down somebody and make him pay back what he owes u if u have the right contacts. Whatever the case, good luck with your future. Consider it a life lesson where the fee is $85K. Hope u learn to be wiser from this.

ufolanded
24-01-2012, 08:11 PM

Looking at the guys that zap....SBF are full of hidden HERO need to die first.....:D
Only dare zap don't dare to put nick....F

aniceguy
24-01-2012, 11:06 PM
Looking at the guys that zap....SBF are full of hidden HERO need to die first.....:D

Smell gun fire here....stop the war!!..we here to help not to start a war.....Cool down pls...:)

hotstuffm8
24-01-2012, 11:18 PM
trolololol

cocobun
24-01-2012, 11:25 PM
interesting debates, comments, views with VALID assumption(ssssss).

that's what makes a forum.....with sex, $$$$, BF relationship and emotions adding the flavours ....:D

bellagerger
25-01-2012, 02:37 AM
Hi Sis, I'm sis too... really feel sad for you hope you are able to get over it soon and start a brand new life soon!!!!;)

HardyNorman
25-01-2012, 09:44 AM
Only time will tell.

wally888
25-01-2012, 09:54 AM
TS Life's full of up and down, your boy boy up u so many times........may be its time to down liao, care to up u again at our service :D

PRCEmpire
25-01-2012, 10:25 AM
Take it easy....

Ichigo_Kurosaki
25-01-2012, 11:59 AM
Talk easy.....Can't you wait till I really ask for help or post to come back for FL than comment on me still not too late right??

Pardon my reading comprehension of your post below :rolleyes:

I can understand your emotion and not reading properly of my post. You hung yourself actually with a Joint A/C ;)

Come on, GIRL - All men are not equal. Cheating and running away with someone money, especially a weak girl is AGAINST divine laws and society forbids. Bad Karma will befall upon those in present life or hereafter. ;)

Anyway, now that the holidays are over and done with, it's no miracle that you have make it through past few days. What Doesn't Kill You, Make You Stronger . Better save your energy to go after "HIM" to heal your hearts (Money might have already gambled and lost). ;)

Ichigo_Kurosaki
25-01-2012, 12:15 PM
Cool down sweet....

We, Humans think we're better than animals. When we want to insult someone for acting crudely, we accuse him of behaving like an animal. Almost no one uses it as a compliment. I do agreed that humans are as far above as above animals....but.....................In the animal kingdom, they are far superiority than "the beast". :D

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=193399

Hello!
My name- John
Race: Chinese

I'm looking for part time lover, young and active gal.

Ladies age from 18 - 30 years of age, who is looking for daddy love and if you think I'm OK, please drop me a mail at- [email protected]

Lonely guy here with care,love and many more for you to find out.

Cheer

Giving back, your present cos you need it: (Ok, lao hamsome)
Cool down sweet....They ...like to bark, like that make them feel like a HERO

Looking at the guys that zap....SBF are full of hidden HERO need to die first.....

Please la, goldfish man trying to be a lao hero in shining armor. :D

You are coming on to 60years old liao. Please la, I know you have eaten more salt than many of us here. (Please reduce intake cos your are at an advance age now)

When we men ages, bruises will frequently occur because our skin has become thinner with age. The tissues that support the underlying blood vessels will become more fragile. Take care of your health cos an 18years old meimei will kill you if your KPKB above doesn't :D

Apocalypse
25-01-2012, 12:32 PM
Take care of your health cos an 18years old meimei will kill you if your KPKB above doesn't :D

reminds me of scenes from old hongkong AV

Daddy dies on 18 year old meimei.... last words "Daddy cannot love you anymore"

During police interview,

18 year old meimei say "useless goldfish man la, want to die also let me cum first then die mah. now I feel worse than dying loh" :rolleyes:

Police says "Ok, interview is over, you can go now"

18 year old meimei says "Can I take $200 from his wallet, he promise to help me before he die"

Police says "under the evidence act, section xxx para xxx we are unable to release it to you. but he only have $5 inside his wallet if you want to know."

18 year old meimei says "what???!!!! good riddance to earth that he die first" :D

Ichigo_Kurosaki
25-01-2012, 12:55 PM
Bro Apocalypse, this .........

Hello!
My name- John
Race: Chinese

I'm looking for part time lover, young and active gal.

Ladies age 18 ... who is looking for daddy love

........fits the profile of a Pedophilia Goldlfish man :o

sweety_gal_swee
25-01-2012, 01:44 PM
Hi Bro(s)

I need help from you please!!!!!!!
I am calling those bros that met me before, senior bros that kind to me before, i need your help now.
Help me zap this two nick, they really talk to much on my thread.
1) Apocalypse
2) Ichigo Kurosaki

They are way to much. Zap them before they kill the good guys and our old man 'ufolanded'.

Apocalypse & Ichigo Kurosaki!!! stop PM me please and stop acting please. Thank you!

PLEASE

Apocalypse
25-01-2012, 01:50 PM
Hi Bro(s)

I am calling those bros that met me before, senior bros that kind to me before, i need your help now.
1) Apocalypse
2) Ichigo Kurosaki

They are way to much. Zap them before they kill the good guys and our old man 'ufolanded'.

Apocalypse & Ichigo Kurosaki!!! stop PM me please and stop acting please. Thank you!

PLEASE

Sorry sis. I've never pm you before. And I also never cry mother cry father when you and your lousy clones zap me. If I did pm you, please post it up. I am a 1 pointer, I can't zap anyone. I can always start a new nick anytime. Chey.

You think all the men here r blind and stupid. Haiz

Let me give you an analysis why its a 70% chance of a scam

1. You have no problem paying internet bill, handphone bills etc. That means u have electricity and water.
2. You are suppose to be in "dire straits", sibeh cham, cham until want to sleep on the road liao. But the only thing in your mind is "first get the senior bros to zap so n so...". So the legend is true. Points can be used to redeem for rice. I also want to redeem.

Actually I can say more but I need to get into a cab now.

Apocalypse
25-01-2012, 01:54 PM
Bro Apocalypse, this .........

........fits the profile of a Pedophilia Goldlfish man :o

Lol I can see an old man taking a teddy bear to meet a 18 y/o xiao mei mei.
"Hold this while uncle play with you ok, dun worry, uncle v fast one"

addthefun
25-01-2012, 01:57 PM
What the fuck you trying to do??
You fucking trying to make people fight over ur fucking thread??
Go get a life..
You can also zap me if you'd like for all i care..
You bimbo!!!

addthefun
25-01-2012, 01:58 PM
Wahahahaha a good one bro...

:eek::D:eek::D

aniceguy
25-01-2012, 02:18 PM
Hi Bro(s)

1) Apocalypse
2) Ichigo Kurosaki

PLEASE

Hi babi baileys,
I think your post above is not a good move.
Drop you PM, can can I buy you coffee. Just trying to show concen that all...take it easy...cool down yourself before you can really think correctly....OK

jasdude
25-01-2012, 02:21 PM
HAPPY NEW YEAR
FOLKs
WHATs with the FIREWORKs?

Only the 3rd day of CNY. Is this the way to congratulate people here? Okie its Ex FL and Senior Citizen Hero vs IK and End of the world. Tag team champion match? Rest a day more. Tomorrow will be a good firing day! I just check the almanac!

Senior citizen hero, your generalization will be addressed tomorrow.

Ichigo_Kurosaki
25-01-2012, 02:23 PM

My goodness!!!

You really are 1 messed-up crazy, mad and compulsive lying woman !!!! :eek:

I pm you?????? :confused:

Post the pm here for all to see la :o

Oh! In case, you didn't know - My account is closely monitor by Boss Sam.

Seriously, you really ought to wise up your lies if you ever want to flame me. If not, kindly stand aside in some dark alleyway :D

Ichigo_Kurosaki
25-01-2012, 02:29 PM
Lol I can see an old man taking a teddy bear to meet a 18 y/o xiao mei mei.
"Hold this while uncle play with you ok, dun worry, uncle v fast one"

This crazy lier TS really exposed herself NOW ! :D

Trying to flame us pming her? :D

guess67
25-01-2012, 02:31 PM
At least I saw an interesting post today!

Ichigo_Kurosaki
25-01-2012, 02:34 PM
...They are way to much. Zap them before they kill the good guys and our old man 'ufolanded'.

Of cos, it's way too much la. Cos exposing your scam mah.

Yeah, that 58 coming 60years old UFO will be a good deal.

How could any sane man lived with such woman....I heard MARS is not a bad planet for you..Red planet and shooting stars. You might also want to try squirting lying on one of MARS mountains, you never know, down on earth, it might become a trail of shooting stars :D

Actually it is bad for woman to tell lies (apart from their real age) cos there are three types of lies - lies, damn lies, and statistics. :D

Apocalypse
25-01-2012, 02:57 PM
FL in 2006: "I've got credit card debt 15k" stay east side, probably tampines area.
Quit in 2009
Now is 2012: "My boy run away with my $"

Wonder why TS always work in cycle of 3 yrs 3 yrs one. Its 2012 , 3 yrs later and she is back.

Ichigo_Kurosaki
25-01-2012, 03:05 PM
FL in 2006: "I've got credit card debt 15k" stay east side, probably tampines area.
Quit in 2009

Wonder why TS always work in cycle of 3 yrs 3 yrs one. Its 2012 , 3 yrs later and she is back.

Bro Apocalypse, better not to expose her scam further cos it is really not auspicious to have a mad woman chasing after you with a broom stick during Chinese New Year or screaming you are her husband with a paper scissor (worst off cos really no face sial!!) (but Lin Chi-ling is welcome to do it all year round if she wanted to.It's cos Lin Chi-ling is one in a lifetime beauty with High IQ and EQ) :D She attacked us cos we hurt her scam ;) Just let her continue with her imagining things, hearing voices, breakdowns. We are poor folks and non-CPFster nor an UFO, we can only tell her that IMH is open today :p

sweety_gal_swee
25-01-2012, 03:29 PM
Quit in 2009

Bro Apocalypse, better not to expose her scam further cos it is really not auspicious to have a mad woman chasing after you with a broom stick during Chinese New Year or screaming you are her husband with a paper scissor (worst off cos really no face sial!!) (but Lin Chi-ling is welcome to do it all year round if she wanted to.It's cos Lin Chi-ling is one in a lifetime beauty with High IQ and EQ) :D She attacked us cos we hurt her scam ;) Just let her continue with her imagining things, hearing voices, breakdowns. We are poor folks and non-CPFster nor an UFO, we can only tell her that IMH is open today

[QUOTE=Ichigo_Kurosaki;6812776This crazy lier TS really exposed herself NOW !

Trying to flame us pming her?

[QUOTE=Ichigo_Kurosaki;6812793][COLOR="Red"][B]Of cos, it's way too much la. Cos exposing your scam mah.

Yeah, that 58 coming 60years old UFO will be a good deal.

How could any sane man lived with such woman....I heard MARS is not a bad planet for you..Red planet and shooting stars. You might also want to try squirting lying on one of MARS mountains, you never know, down on earth, it might become a trail of shooting stars

Actually it is bad for woman to tell lies (apart from their real age) cos there are three types of lies - lies, damn lies, and statistics.

Guys, did I made you angry?? sorry la, IMH just discharge me and my next check up is not due yet, so how?? Better lock yourself at home, I might really wait for you nearby.....watching you too.....Sorry la!!! mad gal is like that one....when you push to much, gal will turn really MAD!!
you guys how it feel when someone step on you??? can you share with all of us here??
Stop acting like a little boy, you can't just keep on like that, please stop take your mum breast milk la...Time to Glow up please.
Ya, I really sorry that my typo error, you did not PM me, I mean post in my thread la....sorry can....sayang la.....
Can you two help me?? go some other place to PLAY....PLEASE....:p

Ichigo_Kurosaki
25-01-2012, 04:35 PM
Guys, did I made you angry?? sorry la, IMH just discharge me and my next check up is not due yet, so how?? Better lock yourself at home, I might really wait for you nearby.....watching you too.....Sorry la!!! mad gal is like that one....when you push to much, gal will turn really MAD

It's ok, we are always helpful to anyone suffering from mental illness or caring for someone with mental illness. Mental illness and disorders need to seek treatment immediately.

...............mum breast milk....

Drinking breast milk won't help you much though breast milk do offer health benefits which include a lowered risk of Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS), increased intelligence, decreased likelihood of contracting middle ear infections, cold, and flu bugs, a tiny decrease in the risk of childhood leukemia, lower risk of childhood onset diabetes, decreased risk of asthma and eczema, decreased dental problems and decreased risk of obesity later in life and may possibly include a decreased risk of developing psychological disorders. However these benefits only for and after toddlerhood :D

you guys how it feel when someone step on you??? can you share with all of us here??

Stop imagining things

..please stop take your mum breast milk la...

Normally I will give a "hideous" look when people say such thing cos really no basis for bringing one's parent into a post....but for you, I just laugh it off cos it's expected of you la :D

Ya, I really sorry that my typo error, you did not PM me, I mean post in my thread la........

No apologies needed, none received nor accepted cos I am not here to "win" but to "share" my opinions.

IMHO, even a FL/WL cannot be stripped of the right to be treated with dignity. I only respect women with dignity regardless of their choice of work and profession to make a living – It’s all in the HEART. ;)

Twisted words and twisted lies, especially from twisted tongue women can cause serious injuries and harms among some WEAK MINDED men WITH SOFT EARS.

....sayang la.....

Whao!!! Please don't just don't, don't, don't....I no need your "sayang" cos it's Chinese New Year and I want a good prosper new year of the Dragon not a Komodo......Thanks but errr...no need..

I will rest my case cos it's pretty obvious to me as it is now based on character profiling. Again, I leave it to others to come to their conclusions. Signing out for now. ;)

GeminiGold
25-01-2012, 04:48 PM
So IK feels very proud of himself?Be it genuine or scam what is it to you?

Are you the saviour of the forum?Let the adults care for themselves.Maybe life is always smooth sailing for you hence all the sarcasm or scam theory but dont have to keep rubbing it in.

If it is a genuine case,at least she has let off her frustrations rather than bottling it up.

If it is a scam,then let those who wish to fall into the scam to deserve it.

What if it is a genuine pleas for listening ears or even help,what does it matter to you if you dont want to help no one cant force you.

There are many samaritans in this forum so let them be bah.No need to keep rubbing it in.

Cheers and you can go flame me by digging out my old postings.....:D

Apocalypse
25-01-2012, 04:51 PM
I think must use what the Great Guyuk Khan replied to Pope Innocent IV when his Army marched to venice.

"You say you innocent, Khan yuk Innocent'" :D

cocobun
25-01-2012, 04:56 PM
must go buy pop corn set liao, can someone keep the seat warm for me first............:D

soon enough the 'winker' will appear.....:D

Ichigo_Kurosaki
25-01-2012, 04:56 PM
By the way.............

Hi Bro(s)

1) Apocalypse
2) Ichigo Kurosaki

PLEASE

Ya, I really sorry that my typo error, you did not PM me, I mean post in my thread la........

Basic English 101 – We uses CAPITAL LETTERS to point out important words. This is the 1 element of English grammar that always follows its rules.

It was never a TYPO ERROR but to flame and deceive readers ! :p Even little kid like me also know la. (enough said and move on to other threads, thank god for that!!!) :D

Apocalypse
25-01-2012, 05:01 PM
must go buy pop corn set liao, can someone keep the seat warm for me first............:D

V hard then push ur point back to positive. U better sayang TS if not she ask all the lao jiao zap u also. :D

Quick tell her how yandao u look so she wun zap u. :D

Ichigo_Kurosaki
25-01-2012, 05:02 PM
Bro Apocalypse, you might wanna help me to reply that chap #152...Yawn...yawn....yawn...Me go buy 4D liao.:p

guess67
25-01-2012, 05:36 PM

Tmr I up ur pints hor!

cocobun
25-01-2012, 06:12 PM
Tmr I up ur pints hor!

ok, thank you. See you Friday.....:D

sweety_gal_swee
26-01-2012, 07:18 AM
Hi babi baileys,
I think your post above is not a good move.
Drop you PM, can can I buy you coffee. Just trying to show concen that all...take it easy...cool down yourself before you can really think correctly....OK

Hi, How you lately?

whoami_1969
26-01-2012, 09:26 AM
Hi sweet,

How is your problem now?? Manage to pull through??:)

pleasebecareful
26-01-2012, 09:32 AM
Tmr I up ur pints hor!

up me can?

wetwetgal89
26-01-2012, 09:36 AM
Hi Bro(s)

1) Apocalypse
2) Ichigo Kurosaki

PLEASE

This is not a good place for you to cry..:confused:

HunterJ
26-01-2012, 10:35 AM
This is so fun !!! I only will UPZ bro IK and Apocalypse with my humble point. Won't zap them. TS kena disturbed till going crazy !

cocobun
26-01-2012, 10:39 AM
V hard then push ur point back to positive. U better sayang TS if not she ask all the lao jiao zap u also. :D

Quick tell her how yandao u look so she wun zap u. :D

I'm just here to enjoy my pop corn, there are tons of sayanger(s) here.

no worries lah, positive or negative, red or green, my looks is always the same....:D

jasdude
26-01-2012, 10:49 AM
Cool down sweet....

UNCLE, 1st day of CNY. You already swearing away. How to lets the young ones respect you? Die here Die there? all like animals?

TS, won the sympathy of many at first including me, but her motives were unclear later with all her suggestive posts. UNCLE be the hero you want to be! explain and clear it up! don't shut up with just three post. If you want to stand up for a damsel in distress, do it all the way. But do it with reasoning not just swearing away.

ufolanded
26-01-2012, 12:18 PM
UNCLE, 1st day of CNY. You already swearing away. How to lets the young ones respect you? Die here Die there? all like animals?

TS, won the sympathy of many at first including me, but her motives were unclear later with all her suggestive posts. UNCLE be the hero you want to be! explain and clear it up! don't shut up with just three post. If you want to stand up for a damsel in distress, do it all the way. But do it with reasoning not just swearing away.

I am back, ya i did said 'die' in my post. It is the memebers with power here that think or behave like 'king' or 'Hero'. No one can stop 'THEM' from putting salt in her bleeding wound? I stand for her can or not? but at the end I get this return??? Why like that??
What is the main use for power?? Zap anyone you don't like?
What is her motives? we all don't know what really happen, what is her motives but what if all are real? put yourself in her shoes, after left SBF for years and come back to post again tell me that she got no other ppl to go to, which gals really want to dig out passed bad experiences and look for 'on bed f**king' frens for help? Who really want to sell body for money for fun and enjoy?? Imagine everyday sleep with different guys, how would you it feel??

Yes, I am old but young guys here will get old too, if you here to help, please check my old thread and posts and you will know why I comment them in this way...

The above is all I want to say.....Happy CNY. BTW, FYI guys, I do find my gal here and she still keeping me accompany when I need her....:D

guess67
26-01-2012, 12:21 PM
I'm just here to enjoy my pop corn, there are tons of sayanger(s) here.

no worries lah, positive or negative, red or green, my looks is always the same....:D

Cocobun, why u negative again?

aniceguy
26-01-2012, 12:28 PM
Hi, How you lately?

Fine my dear, PM you many many time. Am still waiting for your reply??
Want to come out for coffee, I am a good listener....:)

chinchiasong
26-01-2012, 03:03 PM

Let me guess the possible reasons behind the this.
Maybe ur posts here had been discovered by him. Guys always have this selfish thoughts of they can cheat but not their GFs.
Also, u said u quit SBF in 2009, guess wat I found??? 2 replies u posted on 25-10-2010.

Re: Hot Eurasian ..:
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?p=5337512&highlight=#post5337512

Re: Presentable looking guy, looking for a FB.:
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?p=5337506&highlight=#post5337506

Also, sista, u offered ur service to here since 2005. Any Bros here like ur gal working as FL even if they have financial prob??? u have a reputation of playing a bro here who engaged ur service.
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?p=3905768&highlight=#post3905768

Not trying to flame u but ur words here r not credible at all. U offered service to clear ur debt in ur post, now yet u claim he ran away w $85k of ur money? At 1 point u say not asking for help, next post u ask some bros who met u for help. :confused:

Just come clean w ur true intentions. If it's genuine, I'm sure some generous Bros here will help, but of course, w something in return, like wat u did previously.

But seriously, I think u're jus seeking attention here.

cocobun
26-01-2012, 03:30 PM
Cocobun, why u negative again?

because I'm not drunk yet like some 'WINKER' loh.....:D

raftime68
26-01-2012, 03:50 PM
must have reason that he broke off, don worry out there they is so many guy that get make u more happy

lglg666
26-01-2012, 04:45 PM

Sad to hear....anyway do move on as there are lots of better guys out there waiting to meet u.

billgates
26-01-2012, 05:40 PM
Lets not kid ourselves. There are only 2 kinds of ppl here in this forum:

1) Ppl looking for sex (guys, gals, gays, les, etc)
2) Ppl offering sex (pimps, whores etc)

bellagerger
26-01-2012, 05:52 PM
Quite a interesting thread here..
Can add in another kind of pple?

3. Pple who look fir advice, and suggestions.

Cheers

guess67
26-01-2012, 05:56 PM
because I'm not drunk yet like some 'WINKER' loh.....:D

No more RED liao!

goodpartner
26-01-2012, 08:13 PM

Cheers

4. Pple who give adviceS and correct grammer mistake :D

bellagerger
26-01-2012, 08:50 PM
Thks for correcting, miss out the SSsssssss

solamesio
26-01-2012, 08:50 PM
overall, everyone is chatting and let have fun cheer =D
the emo one please let your feeling out u will feel better

goodpartner
26-01-2012, 09:03 PM
Thks for correcting, miss out the SSsssssss

Oops... Uh-Oh.... :rolleyes::D

alan0338
26-01-2012, 10:02 PM

Cheers

1 more leh, ppl who looking for $$$$ la... be it gals or guys, sure have such ppl... beware hor... :D

cocobun
27-01-2012, 01:21 AM

Not really, I get to know many sis here but never have sex with them.

No more RED liao!

My history tells me to be colorblind in this forum cos when a winker winks, he see green red green red green red each time he winks....haha.

GeBiz
27-01-2012, 07:16 AM
PM you, no reply yet?? Are you ok?

sean69
27-01-2012, 10:15 AM

NVM.....

you can cry... others can laugh or suan... it is your choice and also their choice...

bros ?? .. "sis", this is a sex forum, are you seriously looking for a crying shoulder here?.. we are all .. ok ok ok, mostly dirty old men here.. and some horny young kids... looking for a good rated WL/FL to screw or to enjoy the stories/pics posted

friendly ?? .. wats the point of "nameless" people saying nice things to comfort you? don't you have a friend, who may not be able to help but at least hold your hand?

here, we take most of the sob stories with a pinch of salt.. there are FL who claim of family situation which "forces" them to work as FL.. "bros" will "sympathise" ... will offer to help (by calling for her service).. but if she is fugly or not their cup of tea, do you think they will be returning customers? of cos there may be some who will help of out their good heart but i think they are in the minorities..

maybe it is just me, getting cynical in my old age... sigh.. kinda of missed the days when i was young and innocent!! :D

sean69
27-01-2012, 10:26 AM
Oh! In case, you didn't know - My account is closely monitor by Boss Sam.

er... can share why you have the boss's undivided attention?? :D

aniceguy
27-01-2012, 11:04 AM
PM you, no reply yet?? Are you ok?

She reply you yet?

aniceguy
27-01-2012, 11:06 AM
er... can share why you have the boss's undivided attention?? :D

I would like to know too...:)

Ichigo_Kurosaki
27-01-2012, 11:17 AM
Lovers in bed having a pillow fight :p
It's all my fault cos I didn't do the dishes and laundries :D
I been sleeping in the hallway since without the warm comfort of my pillow ;)
Deep inside my heart, I know undivided attention is undivided LOVE!! :)

CoverGirl
27-01-2012, 12:32 PM
TS, my sympathy to u .... do learn from this and move on

aniceguy
27-01-2012, 12:47 PM
Lovers in bed having a pillow fight :p
It's all my fault cos I didn't do the dishes and laundries :D
I been sleeping in the hallway since without the warm comfort of my pillow ;)
Deep inside my heart, I know undivided attention is undivided LOVE!! :)

Hi Bro,

Can you please keep quite??? Don't you think you have enough fun with her liao?

cocobun
27-01-2012, 12:59 PM
more pop corns............yum yum

Ichigo_Kurosaki
27-01-2012, 01:12 PM
Hi Bro,

Hi Bro, was replying to a Bro question to me only:
Me not having fun with anybody and certainty not providing entertainment for movie goers ;)

I would like to know too...:)

Btw, you seek, I replied to your post above. Mr. SENIOR (NO PUN INTENDED)!!!!

cocobun
27-01-2012, 01:25 PM
pop corn finish, now buy sugar cane......:D

Dsolsz
27-01-2012, 03:10 PM
I am back, ya i did said 'die' in my post. It is the memebers with power here that think or behave like 'king' or 'Hero'. No one can stop 'THEM' from putting salt in her bleeding wound? I stand for her can or not? but at the end I get this return??? Why like that??
What is the main use for power?? Zap anyone you don't like?

POWER - has a direct relation to dick size. More power = bigger n longer dick.

ZAP - Big dig means can slap people with small dick on their face with their long and big dick.

I am proposing a function

Dick length = log ( Power)

TuaPuiKia
27-01-2012, 03:26 PM
So any new developments TS?

PRCEmpire
27-01-2012, 03:29 PM
Quite sad to hear. Did u try to find the guy ts?

alan0338
27-01-2012, 04:09 PM
She reply you yet?

u and TS go la kopi liao or not?

zyspt
27-01-2012, 04:43 PM
well, sad to hear what happen to you my dear lady
however, when it comes to money its always best to you keep your own his keep his own, so either side cannot run off with the money.
Or another alternative, open a joint account where both contribute some (but not all) to, and make sure you are not the only one contributing to that account, the amount put in together got to be balance.
don't bother looking for the jerk in getting back the money, by the time you find him the money is all gone. if he is dumb enough to return to you after he run out of money, just slam the door on his face and keep him away from you.

RUNROAD
28-01-2012, 07:40 PM
Hi Bro,

bro this is the typical behaviour of Ichigo Kurosaki whose old nick was Panamera. he stopped using his old nick after getting flamed and criticised heavily for making fun and bullying other forummers in an attempt to show everyone that he's boss. i was being zapped heavily by his supporters and clones for exposing his deeds. :mad:

but no matter how many new nicks he change, a leopard will never change its spots so its just a matter of time for this clown to reveal his true colors.

lonelyguyforyou
29-01-2012, 08:39 AM
bro this is the typical behaviour of Ichigo Kurosaki whose old nick was Panamera. he stopped using his old nick after getting flamed and criticised heavily for making fun and bullying other forummers in an attempt to show everyone that he's boss. i was being zapped heavily by his supporters and clones for exposing his deeds. :mad:

but no matter how many new nicks he change, a leopard will never change its spots so its just a matter of time for this clown to reveal his true colors.

Why like that??

cocobun
29-01-2012, 09:11 AM
Very 无间道!!

snipyou
29-01-2012, 12:08 PM
I wish I can help..:)

aniceguy
29-01-2012, 02:42 PM

FYI, just came back lunch with sweet..:o

whoami_1969
29-01-2012, 02:58 PM

Real or not?

cocobun
29-01-2012, 03:13 PM
now need to buy tissue cos FR coming soon.........yohooo

snipyou
30-01-2012, 12:09 PM

Any update from you?

liew
30-01-2012, 02:36 PM
Hi girls cheer up.

cocobun
30-01-2012, 05:03 PM
any more updates, on sofa sleeping liao......yawnnnnn.

lookingfor
31-01-2012, 09:37 AM
How was the lunch with her?

bonkudear
31-01-2012, 10:34 AM

How was the lunch with her?

Read this thread from page 1.

Ya, how was the lunch with her bro aniceguy? Is she for real? Showed you the police report she lodged?

HunterJ
31-01-2012, 10:58 AM
BBQ pit fire dying liao... got any updates or not a? hahahaaha...

aniceguy
31-01-2012, 12:40 PM

True but things are not so bad till she can't handle, she still can manage.
Never ask to see the police report as I don't find necessary to do so.:)

bonkudear
31-01-2012, 01:39 PM

Good job bro. At least we now know that the story is true. :)

DATAFILE
31-01-2012, 01:51 PM

Did you managed to up her ? :confused:

If yes then what is her charges ? :confused:

Happy new year :)

captainamerica
31-01-2012, 03:22 PM
This o' soldier has a question.

After being in hibernation for 50 years since the time of Hilter,

Which whore has not have a man that run away with her $ before,

Or left her in a mountain of debt?

Can you save everyone?

aniceguy
31-01-2012, 03:41 PM
Did you managed to up her ? :confused:

If yes then what is her charges ? :confused:

Happy new year :)

No I did not and I din ask her....

Cerberus
31-01-2012, 03:42 PM
Is she restarting FL again?

hayhay
31-01-2012, 03:50 PM

why must you asking ppl why?? just get on with your life, this is the most important part.

if cant get over it? there is alway bedok reservoir waiting for you.:D

aniceguy
31-01-2012, 03:52 PM
Is she restarting FL again?

No, she already quit FL ing.

cocobun
31-01-2012, 04:49 PM
Great, so story ends.........

GeBiz
01-02-2012, 09:37 PM
No, she already quit FL ing.

Any up date on her story??

HunterJ
02-02-2012, 05:36 PM
End liao a?

sweety_gal_swee
03-02-2012, 07:35 AM
Simple request to them, IK and Apocalypse to stop making fun with the lady, just trying to stopthem adding oil to the fire, posts made by them don't help her at all but it hurt her.
This is true when I met her, she was so sad to read their posting before knowing true or not.
She thanks all the pm and posts that support her.
She just want to cry and tell all that there is sure a man in this world. Man that run away with money!!
Saw you clip, now I know how the fuck your own asshole provided you dick is long enough and I would not want to try.
I belivee there were some misunderstanding but no point to explain, it made things worst.
It is not easy to be 'a nice guy', all this years, I supported SBF trying to stay NICE and that all I want to say.:D:o:

Sorry, I had trouble you and put you in this mess...what life is this??:confused::o

hayhay
03-02-2012, 10:54 AM

give me a break bro??? you are a good listener??? everyone here have a didi or not will know what you want?? is to bonk this sweet_gal_swee or is a he/she?? no one knows??:D

good listener??wahahahahaha,

think back how many gal here will let any of bro here bonk??

they are just playing bro, nothing to do, just to have funny here like you bro??? :D

hayhay
03-02-2012, 11:33 AM
quote "disagree. just cos it's a sex forum, doesn't mean the guys are scheming bastards and the girls are sluts."

and yes they are?? and how you knows other guys dont think that ways pig

just leave your nick bastards guys who zapped me??? and i know who you are??

sinner1234
23-02-2012, 03:51 PM
ok. knew it was going to happen for me being blunt with my comments here.

did i hit the nail on the head? the truth hurts isn't it? bros here are not so naive lah. :)

ok. just got zapped 4 points and no nick left behind....with comment "don't play play".... hmmm.....i wonder who this zapper is? :rolleyes:....was zapped this morning at around 10am. saw ts profile and her last activity here was coincidentally at that time too.....hmmm.....her rep power is 7. and i was zapped 4 points. voila! :)

oh, by the way, i just zap you 4. a "favour" begets another. ya?

FIRSTLY, i have no comments on the thread title as it should be "buried" by now. I hope i am not starting a war of words again.
PLSSSS ignore if you wana start flaming in regards to this thread or zappp me as i brought it up......

BUT i really cannot resist commenting on the above post by the bro mr missile.
Kaozzz.... hell of a sleuth you r........... really..... wow...... like that you can pinpoint.....
Somemore you have 1000+ pts and a mere drop in 4pts you can know........

Errrr... i am just amazed by the sleuth work and your analogy.........

I have no agenda or intention on the subject title....

Dear bros, pls DON"T start any flamming... thnx......

Once again... kudos to Bro Mr Missile.............

If i need an investigation help in SBF..... your nick will be the first in my tghts... ;p....

Odilo
23-02-2012, 04:43 PM
~~yawnz~~ don't waste time...I got $500 to spare, pm me if u keen. Better be fast hor coz for me $ easy come easy go.

pathos
25-02-2012, 11:37 PM
~~yawnz~~ don't waste time...I got $500 to spare, pm me if u keen. Better be fast hor coz for me $ easy come easy go.

Big deal? Go get fcuked!

mclovin
26-02-2012, 12:24 AM
The lady needs encouragement... pls offer your support...

twisty
26-02-2012, 01:12 AM
You'll find a better guy, one that deserve you. :)

barneyksc
26-02-2012, 01:33 AM

wah.... tsk... not everyone need ur money leh.. got money big fuck meh.. can degrade a person huh???

blue881
26-02-2012, 01:37 AM
Dont give up the whole forest just because of one tree.Learn a lesson.Be more smarter near future.All the best to u.

caBBie57
26-02-2012, 04:16 AM

BO LEONG SIM
how can he do this to you:mad::mad:

Asia1
26-02-2012, 11:58 AM
The lady needs encouragement... pls offer your support...

ya we all support her here

thaivisitor
26-02-2012, 12:11 PM

In all honesty, if ever I found out my wife is an active member of SBF, I would have done the same as your BF.

Sorry lady, it's an unfair world. I can surf, fuck aorund, etc, etc but my wife cannot. Period.

LouisVuiitton
02-03-2012, 05:16 PM
U have to be strong lah my dear sister ! Not the end of the world man ! There is still light at the end of the tunnel ! $$$ can earn back but time cannot ! Just think of how u want to make full use of your time and start from now ! This kind of money run already will pay back wan !! He won't be leading a good life wan lah trust me ! Good luck to u and remember to start planning what and how u want to moved on Liao ! Don't stuck there and stay stagnant anymore !!

frivolous_ami
22-03-2012, 10:31 PM
Gals always say that good men are either married or gay. But we guys always think that good gals are either married or ugly.

The world is never fair. At least, money lost still make back. Treat it as a lesson learnt. I kena tok by 5 gals at least. One of them tried to use that if-you-love-me-you-would-do-this trick and even tried con me to be her guarantor. Latest last gal hint about diamond ring. Falls were all very painful.

But thats life. When you ready to give your all, thats where the other person really matters. If he or she didnt matter, you wouldnt give a hoot. Its also a fact that the more you give the more it will hurt later.... when the other party dun reciprocate.

Some then believe why need to be good when most people dun deserve it. Unfortunately, most of us have to go through this phase of falls and setbacks, else what is the meaning of happiness. It is the falls which we had before which makes the next real love worth striving for.

Some learn and some dont. The world is never the same as you and what you believe it is. But end of the day, the best you can do is love the man who deserves your love. Popular men are fun but you have to decide if it will be a normal guy with 8 to 5 job and dun really know the meaning of sweet talkin n xian char bo. Stupid boy who dun understand your gestures, but you know he is the silly boy who would wait for you to knock off and wait for you to say "lets go out".
You know he is lying because he cant lie well and you know he telling the truth because it is not in his blood to lie.

Too bad, good boys dun last long. Filial guys lie undiscovered. Good men dun live very long. Fun boys are a plenty. The choice is really yours. Live life and be happy because we dun live forever. It is sickening to meet liars but what to do.... Just be wiser n less trusting. Whats sweet may not be good. What is good may not be sweet. I m honest but i m also much disliked.

MugenX
22-03-2012, 10:42 PM
Just my curiosity, why cant gals be what guys are doing i.e go f**king around, visit brothel, go night club, visit HC/MP/Spa? Gals are also human, they also have the urge. Is it because of face issue? How much is face worth then?

porscheclub
28-02-2013, 06:16 PM
Just my curiosity, why cant gals be what guys are doing i.e go f**king around, visit brothel, go night club, visit HC/MP/Spa? Gals are also human, they also have the urge. Is it because of face issue? How much is face worth then?

Moral, not face. A loose women in Asia is considered immoral when she starts sleeping around for fun. It shames not just herself but the family. Sorry, it's an unfair world made such for the longest time.

But, they can always do it if they cover their tracks well :D

In some cultures, if a man has plenty of women, he is considered an Alfa male, very attractive & respected by many. Eg. Berlusconi

porscheclub
28-02-2013, 06:20 PM
Sis, sorry to hear your plight. Must've been a daming shock for you.

Hunt him down if you want & remember, always have a spare account with $ till you die.

boozefreak80
28-02-2013, 06:26 PM
This thread is about a year old alr... don't dig up this kind of thread pls..

netuser
28-02-2013, 07:27 PM
Sis,

It must be a tough hell of a time for you to go through but do take it to heart we samsters are here to provide you with moral support.

Take care and hope things will rise back to your expectations again.:)

Best!

[/B]QUOTE=sweety_gal_swee;6798813]Been many years together, he just left me without a good reason..:mad:
Life life life.....full of why why why??[/QUOTE]

LovePotion
28-02-2013, 10:55 PM
not to worry... there is still plentiful of good guys around... just open ur eyes biggggg bigggg